Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

54- Exams and Invasion

15K 501 172
By BluePringlez

((A/N: "Dont hate me, too lazy to re-read manga. Doing this Chunin Invasion my own way!"

-takes off my glasses-

"If you dont like it."

-Puts glasses back on-

"Deal with it!"

-grins at readers-

"Enjoy!!" ))

Asoka Pov

The horrible feeling returned to me, the feeling where I know something wrong is going to happen, but not what.

But I knew what was going to happen, today was the Chunin exams. And I was going to prevent Sarutobi from dying. I was going to prevent Orochimaru from hurting this village.

I was going to change this story.

I stood infront of the two large aviators in the field of black and white. Mussō-ka was skipping from one side to the other, seeming to be a messenger for them.

The black crow and the white dove looked at eachother, then me.

"Asoka Bara, heir to the seat of Queen for Kusagakure. You know what is to unfold, do you not?" They spoke at once, their voices strong and loud, echoing the empty field.

Wait. Heir to seat of Queen for Kusa-what?

"Kusagakure," My eyes widened as gears worked in my mind. No way "The Village Hidden in the Grass." I said at the same time as their voices.

"I'm the heir for queen? Why? My family is dead, so theres no reason for me to be queen of a land they once ruled. Wasnt the power taken from us to another clan?" I asked.

"The Haruhara clan. They still rule now. However, they rule with fury, power, and hatered. They see no compasion, and show no mercy." The voices spoke.

"Wait. Wasn't I supposed to marry one of them, and make peace with our clans? A son of the king or something?" I asked confused.

"Yes. Of course you were, which is the reason they killed your clan. Why would they want to make peace, and barely get power, when they could kill you all and get all the power?" The dark voice spoke alone as the light one tried hushing him.

"Wait.. they killed my clan? I thought the files said a missing nin.." I mumbled and my eyes grew wide. "No, effin, way."

They made a fake report on their death, since they were in charge! I can't belive it.

(Naruto: KILL THE NON-BELIVER!!

Bubby(me): SHUNNNN!!)

Rage boiled inside my blood. They killed my family. And they got away with it. How could they do this to me?! To their village?! A village rulled with violence? I'll kill them. I'll kill them all.

Suddenly the black field began pulling me in, and I struggled to stay on the line as the white field pulled with force. My hating thoughts dissapeared as shock appeared, then confusion.

I was now balanced again.

"Dont get sucked into hatered. Thats what the crow wants to do. He wants to eat your heart, and grow powerful. He doesnt see both sides, as you do. Listen to your heart, and mind." The white voice spoke. The dove flapped her large wings upward.

I clenched my fist.

"Who are dead, are already dead, there is nothing I can do to bring them back, or avenge them. But I can save the people being ruled awfuly and keep them from being hurt." I said and looked to the dove.

"But they killed your family, and left you to earth, where your life was ruined, it was-"

"SILENCE!" I screamed at the crow who chuckled with venom, it flapped its wings upward as if steadying itself.

"You dont have to yell." It's dark voice said smoothly. I glared at him hatefully.

"I don't want to hear anything from you, leave me alone." I told him lowly. He laughed a highpitched caw and disspersing into thousands of crows, flying into the horizion. My attention was pulled to the white dove.

"You showed him, girl." Her feeble attempt to be cool made me laugh softly.

"Yeah.. Thank you very much for helping me." I said smiling.

"Its my honor, Princess Bara." I turned to walk away but her voice stopped me. "Don't change the story, you've done enough as is." Her voice had a tint of playfullness. Before I could ask, I was pushed out of the field and woke up.

My heart racing I hastily looked at the clock that Kakashi put on my nightstand awhile ago.

13:33

Oh thats nice...

WAIT!?

ONE THIRTY?!

THE EXAMS!!

I hastily got up and dressed up, not bothering to brush my teeth or anything, this wasnt the time. I put my hair in a messy pony-tail and dashed to the arena.

I facepalmed as I realized my failure. I used the teliportation Jutsu and appeared behind Naruto who stood in the stands. Kakashi next to him. I put my hand on my husband's shoulder.

"Ka-ka-shii~" I sung with an angry smile. I could feel the scared aura around him. "Somebody didn't wake me up~" I said moving to his neck. "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked.

"Uh-I-Uh.. I thought you looked cute sleeping, and didn't wan't to wake you.. uh.. yeah.." Kakashi stuttered, giving a half hearted laugh.

"You're lucky this time." I said and glomped him out of randomness. He jumped at the contact and calmed down as he realized my words.

"Heh.." He laughed awkwardly. I glared at the back of his head and focused on the match.

Gaara was already in his ball and Sasugay was charging him with Chidori. I got my sword out and leaned it on the railing. I leaned my hands on the railing as my feet crossed themselves while I stood. My posture indicated I was watching. But from this posture, they, if anyone was watching, couldn't see what I was looking at.

A cheery voice yelled my name and I saw Riza make her way to me from the seats. She was next to Gai, Hich and Watanuki.

I turned around totally unintrested. I didn't see her from the Naruto show... so I'm not very trusting of her or any of Team Kana at the moment. I like them, nothing against them. I just.. don't know them that much.

"Hey." I greeted dully.

"Asoka! You missed so much! It was so cool, you're student, Naruto. He was so strong against that... Well! Anyways, great job training them." She died out when it came to names. I raised an eyebrow. She wasn't from the leaf... practically everyone knows about the Hyuugas.

"Thanks... I guess?" I somewhat asked. Riza grinned back and moved her arms around spazzing.

"Me," She did more hand spazzing. "And Gai," More Spazzing. "Are officially going out!" She squealed. I nodded and jumped as Gaara's horrifying scream peirced the air. I looked to the arena.

"MY BLOOD!" Gaara screamed loudly. The ball of sand spiked around, thrashing and attacking. Sasugay jumped back and suddenly I felt tired, feathers flew in the air.

They're so pretty... just like... the Dove's... feather...

Everything became blury, darkness consumed me, and it was all because of that feather. That beautiful shining feather.

I floated in darkness.

"Asoka!" A soft voice sounded urgent. Suddenly I found the feather dissapearing from my mind and my eyes opened, senses returning.

The invasion! I sat up quickly to see Kakashi holding Riza back, who held a dagger. Hich and Watanuki were against Gai.

What happened while I was out?

"Riza? Kakashi? Why..?" I asked confused, standing up. My hand went to my sword that managed to make itself lay on the floor.

"She isn't a Konaha Ninja, she's from Kusagakure!" Kakashi yelled, blocking a swing from Riza's dagger with his own.

"I'll kill you Asoka! Your family has ruined mine! I can't forgive you, for what your family did to father!" She yelled and dashed past Kakashi towards me. I threw my sword up and clashed with her, creating sparks.

"What did my family do?" I asked confused, as we clashed more and more.

"You know what you did." She hissed through her teeth. "Your family betrayed the Haruhanas! You hurt my father! Your family disobeyed the King! Which is why he killed you all! Father killed you all!" She swung at me again, I dodged.

"Who the hell is father?" I asked confused.

"He is my dad! My dad is the King! Tenzen Haruhana! You are a threat to Kusagakure! Father sent me here to eliminate it, so you wouldnt hurt us anymore." Riza said and Hich appeared on the other side.

I was now boxed in with the railing behind me, Riza infront, Hich on one side, and Watanuki on the other. Kakashi stood behind Riza, frozen- shocked. Well, not with that glazed look in his eyes. I turned to the other side where Gai also stood with the same look.

My eyes went to Watanuki whom I know is a genjutsu specialist. Why would they do this..?

Everyone from Team Kana gave me a hateful glare. I cowerd back, my lower back pressed hard against the cold metal railing that overlooked the arena below

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked, slightly afraid. Riza took a step towards me and I held the sword infront of me with shakey hands. "Don't come any closer." I hissed at her. She smirked.

"Do you like it? The fear that runs in your veins as you are powerless? As someone now steps above you? How about you live as a servant for your childhood and tell me how it feels!!" She came at me and I jumped up, dodging the slash to my foot. "WE WERE SERVANTS!" She yelled. She slashed again, my right arm burned as a cut made itself known. "WE WERE BEAT FOR THINGS WE HAVENT EVEN DONE YET!" She slashed again, I managed to dodge, but not all the way.

My left arm had a deep cut and blood began pouring from the wound. My right hand went to it and put pressure on it. "But I never did anything wrong to you. I've been in a diffrent world all my life, and returned a month ago, how could I have-"

"You Baras are all the same." Riza hissed and Hich stepped forward, grabbing her hand with cold eyes.

"Sister, lets just kill her and go home." My eyes flew to Hich. No way.

"Hich. You cant. Why would you- I don't understand. Kakashi, Gai. Guys. Wake up. Come on." My voice grew frantic. Riza smirked and slashed at me one last time.

I never did anything wrong. I was always a good girl. I went to school, had good grades. I never did anything wrong. I didn't bother my teachers or peers. I kept to myself. But. It was always about my family. Because of my family I was hurt. I was broken. I am forgoten.

But I dont blame my family. I blame myself. Because I didnt make anything worth remebering or standing out from my family.

I wonder.

If I leave.

Who will care?

- - - - Third POV - - - -

Riza slashed at Asoka one last time. Cutting deep into her stomach. She jumped back, and Asoka fell to the floor in a pool of her own blood. Riza glared at Asoka hatefully one last time before flipping her blonde hair and walking off, Hich and Watanuki following.

"Sister..." Hich started.

"Are you sure Asoka is dead?" Watanuki finished.

"If she is still alive, she wont be a threat to us at all." Riza spat and they dissapeared amongst the chaos.

Kakashi blinked twice and jumped as an enemy disguised ANBU went to him. They went for the kill and Kakashi dodged, giving the ANBU's a hard punch to the jaw.

He jumped back and soon had them passed out with the single punch. He looked around frantically for his wife.

"Asoka!" He yelled out her name, dashing to her side. He ignored Gai who still stood in his Genjutsu. Gai could get himself out, as soon as he realizes it was a double Genjutsu.

He put pressure on her stomach, trying to stop the bleeding. Asoka's eyes were closed and her breathing was faint and shallow.

"Stay with me." Kakashi hissed angrily. He was angry at so many things. He was angry at himself, for letting this happen. He was angry at the world, for taking everything he liked away from him. He was angry at everything.

Gai snapped himself out of his Genjutsu and dodged an incoming Kunai to his neck. He dashed fowards and took care of the Ninja. He saw Kakashi and Asoka. He frowned at it, and the idea that his beloved had done this.

"Why would Riza do this..?" He asked himself, and looked around at the sight of everything that was going crazy, he went to find a Medic Nin.

"Asoka! Keep breathing. Wake up." Kakashi was panicking as the blood wouldn't stop pouring out from her wound.

Soon a Medic Nin dashed to the scene, following Gai. The Medic Nin grabbed Asoka from Kakashi and quickly began healing her.

Gai kneeled beside his rival, glancing at Asoka. Sakura ran to Kakashi.

"K-Kakashi-sensei! Will Asoka-sensei be-"

"Wake up Naruto and Shikamaru from the Genjutsu. You need to get Sasuke and prevent him from doing anything wrong. This is now an A ranked mission." Kakashi replyed. He was tense and his voice left no room for arguement. He wasnt laid back or anywhere near his usual self.

"Y-Yes Sensei, but Asoka-"

"Go." Kakashi said, not wanting to hear her name until he knew she was fine.

Sakura nodded and went to wake up Naruto and Shikamaru. Well, just Naruto if you remeber correctly.

Kakashi summoned Pakkun.

"This is your team leader, Pakkun." Kakashi said, his voice dull. Pakkun looked up confused as to Kakashi's change in attitude.

"Kakashi, I smell blood."

"I know." Kakashi quickly replied, looking to the side as Asoka was carried away to the safe house where she could be helped more.

Gai went to Kakashi, putting his arm on Kakashi's shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. Kakashi shrugged the arm off and went to give a small glare to his rival, but when his eyes met Gai's. Kakashi understood that Gai wasn't putting the arm around him to help him, well, he was, but it was also for Gai.

Gai was just as hurt as Riza's betrayal, just as anyone else was. Gai was heartbroken. The expression he gave was just the surface of it.

"I-I'm sorry. I just can't..." Kakashi admitted, his heart dropping into his stomach.

Gai nodded and dodged an incoming Kunai. He frowned and Kakashi got his Kunai out. They nodded to one another as a silent message was being passed through them. They began going up against other enemys, keeping civilans safe.

Soon some enemys layed on the floor unconsious. Kakashi looked to the Hokage seat to see a purple box.

"Its okay. He's the hokage. He can take care of himself." Gai said, patting Kakashi's shoulder. Kakashi nodded wordlessly.

"Lets only hope everything will turn out alright." He said his eye closing momentarily, before opening it and going to attack other enemys.

Snakes broke down the wall of Konahagukre, and Kakashi looked to the giant explosion.

"Lets go help." The two rivals said and both dashed off.

*end chapter*

- - - -

Dont hate me, Riza, or Team Kana. You'll understand soon enough. And just hate Tenzen (Team Kana's Dad, and the Leader of Kusa).

Trust me.

Asoka'll be fine.. depending on what you think 'fine' is.

Lets just say, she is still breathing, and her heart is beating. Ja-ne? ^^''

So uh.

O3O

Comment- Please?! It makes my day when I see people comment.

Vote- These things help me with Watty Awards. I understand when people read from mobile, and dont have internet. But when you do, can you please go back and vote? ^w^

Anything~ Talking to me, PM me ideas, or whatever. OwO

Love you all- My army of Blue Food. Yes. I've made a name for you. Unless you want something else. X3

~Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
1.5K 55 16
Tsuki Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake are childhood sweethearts and best friends. As life grows harder and more of Kakashi's loved ones are ripped from hi...
36.5K 874 19
SEASON 2 OF KAKASHI LOVE STORY~ (Kakashi X Reader) After what happened at the mission , you and Kakashi are getting closer to each other. You guys a...
78.1K 2.5K 34
'Her heart beat fast as she ran through the woods, moonlight casting shadows of trees in her path. The only noise was the soft sounds of the women's...