Saved (Jikook au)

By faintandfickle

Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about th... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9~
Part 10~
Part 11
Part 12~
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16~
Part 17~
Part 18~
Part 19~
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22~
Part 23~
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26~
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Bonus chapter pt.1
Bonus chapter pt.2~

Part 30

17.2K 613 243
By faintandfickle

"Okay baby, first off, it's not what you think... I can see why it would seem that way but it's not, I promise"

"Tell me then! Why were you begging for Yugyeom back?"

"It was the week before you met me, the week before I saved you from Yoongi. Yugyeom was the guy Yoongi was cheating on you with, who is also my ex"

"So you and Yoongi have both been with Yugyeom?"

"Yeah... and because at the time you were still with Yoongi and you seemed happy, I didn't want that to break for you... so I thought if I could get Yugyeom back with me, he would leave Yoongi alone. But when I was practically begging, he told me that he liked Yoongi and wanted to stay with him, so my plan never worked and I made a fool of myself. Begging for Yugyeom back when he abandoned me all those years ago for him to still turn me down"

"You were only trying to help me..." I replied, feeling a little guilty for getting mad at him

"I was baby, I wanted to see if whether I could get Yoongi to be faithful to you again. To treat you right, but when I saw that wasn't going to happen I just had to wait for the right time to show myself to you, for when Yoongi fucked up so much that I need to keep you in my protection" he explained and I couldn't help but smile as I remembered the comfort he gave me that night. The cuddles he gave as we waited for Tae to arrive, the way his smell affected me so much, even back then.

"So do you still have feelings for Yugyeom?"

"No baby, there's no one I have feelings for apart from you. You're the only one I want and need, you're the only one I love"

"Do you promise? Pinky promise that you have no feelings for him, or anyone else"

"I pinky promise I don't have feelings for anyone but you" he said as he wrapped his little finger around mine. I nodded and kissed his lips softly, keeping our fingers linked together

"Are they still together then?" I asked him, hinting to Yoongi's and Yugyeom

"No, they called things off after you left Yoongi but they're just friends with benefits now" he explained whilst tickling his free hand over my body "when I was downstairs with them I was reading their mind, they had a plan for me to get back with Yugyeom and you to get back with Yoongi. It was their plan all along to make you see me asleep with Yugyeom in my arms, to make you think something had happened between us. So then obviously Yoongi could have comforted you and when the moment was right he had a plan to kiss you, to make you fall under his spell again"

"I can't believe they would do that... but why is yugyeom trying to get you back now... when he turned you down a few months ago?"

"I don't know... I tried to figure it out but I couldn't"

"I don't trust them. I feel like they're going to keep trying..."

"I know baby, but if we both agree that anything that happens isn't because of our actions, it'll be fine. We'll stay as strong as ever because I'm not letting you slip through my fingers. Not now, not ever. I am never doing anything ever again to make you doubt me. I don't want you thinking it'll be similar to the Mingyu situation. I promise you Jimin, I want you, I need you, I love you" he said between kisses he littered over my chest and neck as he pulled me onto him so I was straddling his thighs.

~~

I woke up to Jungkook's arms tight around, I've never felt him grip onto me so much. I smiled to myself, still half asleep and rolled over to face his chest instead. I draped an arm over his waist and tickled the lower part of his back with my finger tips. He groaned as he woke up slightly and kissed the top of my forehead before drifting in and out of his sleep.

After a while I got bored of Jungkook being asleep and tickled him slightly, he immediately jolted awake and hovered over me, holding my wrists either side of my head

"You know not to tickle me baby"

"I'm sorry, I was bored and you kept falling back to sleep"

"Well I'm tired" he pouted

"Oh well... you're awake now" I replied cheekily and he smiled before leaning down to kiss me gently.

"I suppose, good morning beautiful" He chimed before kissing me again

"Good morning Kookie"

He lay down next to me again and pulled me back into his arms. His arms always felt so good around me, always so protective and strong, almost as though when I'm in them there is nothing in the world that could harm me. That I'm in his little bubble.

"I dreamt about you baby"

"Oh yeah? What happened?"

"Nothing major, it was sweet though, we were in a lake, skinny dipping and you kept clinging onto me from the water feeling too cold for you. You wrapped your legs around me stared intensely into my eyes. It was almost as if in that moment, looking into your eyes with such depth, that I could see our future together, everything that is going to happen for us. How we will never have to struggle for money, or affection, or hope. Everything will just be there, waiting for us to snap it up. I want everything with you baby"

"One day we will have everything" I smiled softly into his chest and he tightened his arms once more. "I love you Kookie"

"I love you baby"

~~

I was in the kitchen making food when Jungkook's phoning started vibrating next to mine. He had gone for a quick shower before dinner so I knew he wouldn't be able to answer. I checked he number and didn't recognise it. I felt panic set in at the sight of an unfamiliar number ringing my Kookie... what if it's someone I don't want to be ringing him... what if he's cheating on me like Yoongi did... what if it's Yugyeom?

"Hello, Jungkook's phone. Can I help?" I answered not really thinking about the outcome

"Where is Jungkook? And who is this?" The unfamiliar voice said back. It was a female voice, she sounded soft but stern

"Uhm, he's in the shower, my name is Jimin. Who's this? Your number came through as unknown. I'm his boyfriend, so who are you?" I spat back with a harsh tone

"Ah Jimin! Jungkook told me you have a beautiful voice but I didn't expect this. I'm his mum, the vampire one to be exact"

"Oh! Oh I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I just panicked when I saw the unknown number"

"No need to apologise son, I understand" Son. I replayed the word over in my head a few more moments before snapping back to reality

"Would you like me to get Kookie to call you back?"

"Kookie... that's cute. And no it's okay I'll just tell you and you can tell him. I would like to invite you all to dinner tomorrow night. You, Jungkook, Hoseok and Tae. Tell him I said be here at 6pm sharp"

"I will do... and again I'm sorry for being short with you"

"Oh hush child, it's fine. I'll see you tomorrow, I'm excited to meet my son-in-laws" she sang before hanging up the phone.

As if on queue Jungkook walked in and snaked his arms around my waist whilst back hugging me. He kissed over my neck, meaning his wet hair dripped over me. I spun round and hit his chest with a giggle and he leaned down and took my lips between his.

"Your mum called" I mumbled between kisses

"Oh yeah... what did she want?" He asked as he pulled back with a confused face

"She's invited us all to dinner tomorrow. She said be there at 6pm sharp" I smiled back, quoting his mum exactly

"Dinner?! Ah shit, whenever she plans a dinner it always means she has something to tell us. Sometimes good, sometimes bad" he groaned into my neck before kissing over it "I'm sure it'll be fine though. What's for dinner?"

"Pasta"

"Do I get you later then?" He said cheekily into my ear as I turned round to finish cooking and his arm wrapped around my waist

"HEY, none of that talk whilst we're here" Tae shouted as he walked into the kitchen with Hoseok linked to his hand

"Sorry... mum invited us all to dinner tomorrow" Jungkook told Tae with a raised eyebrow

"Dinner?! You're kidding me... I wonder what it is this time" Tae replies and Jungkook looked at me with a 'I told you so' face. I giggled at his reaction and gave everyone a bowl of food.

~~

"I'm nervous to meet your parents... what if they don't like me" I whispered into Kookie's ear as he carried me back to bed after dinner

"Baby, of course they'll like you. They know how happy you have made me and how good of a friend you are to Tae. They love you and they haven't even met you... it's hard to not love you though" he smiled at me and lay me on the bed. He pulled both of our tops and sweatpants off and climbed into bed after grabbing the PlayStation controllers from the side.

"Kookie, can I have a massage?"

"Of course beautiful, lie on your belly" he stood up and grabbed a bottle of moisturiser and then straddled my thighs just under my butt.

He dropped a few blobs of cream on me, making me hiss at the cold feeling. He just giggled at my reaction and told me to put something on Netflix. I decided to go with a cartoon since I wasn't in the mood to concentrate on anything.

After Jungkook had spread the cream over my back he started applying pressure in all the right places. Occasionally working his thumbs into little knots he found in my back. As he worked up and down the muscles surrounding my spine, I let out a few groans from the pleasant sensation. He was putting pressure exactly when I needed it, being sure to squeeze out every knot.

"Mmm that feels good Kookie"

"You better stop with these sex moans before I take you right now" he grumbled as he carried on massaging my back

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realise" I giggled and put my attention back on the tv, letting Jungkook work his magic "but seriously I am nervous to meet your parents... what do you think your mum wants to talk about?"

"I have no idea baby, don't be nervous though, like I said... they already love you. They said they have never seen me so happy, so full of life. Every time I would run off so we could FaceTime, they would just laugh at me because I would look so smitten with you. They can't wait to meet the boy who turned their son into a puddle of goo" he explained and I felt my cheeks get red and a smile grow on my face.

"I've made you a pile of goo hm?" I teased him causing him to pinch the back of my neck as punishment

"Hush, don't tease me for it" he giggled

"What were you like beforehand?"

"Well apart from a manipulative, human-using vampire, I was cold, never really let anyone in, would always just shut people out straight away. I don't think you would have liked me... but the minute I found you, it was like this door inside me opened and all the love I had kept away for so many years was just crying out for you. That first time I saw you I was in such a shock, that I didn't know what you to. It was just that your smell was so powerful to me. It took me a while I figure out who the smell was coming from but you probably don't remember. You actually looked directly at me and the minute our eyes linked I knew it was you the smell was coming from... I was in awe with you. But straight away I saw you walk away with Yoongi holding his hand"

"I looked at you?"

"Yeah. But at the time I was just another passerby, you won't remember"

"I wish you had come and grabbed me" I laughed and felt him kiss my back

"Me too beautiful"

"So between the time of yugyeom and me... were you intimate with anyone?"

"Feelings wise, no... physically yes, I wasn't very nice though. I would just use them for my own pleasure. As soon as I was done I would kick them out, whether they had finished or not. I regret it a lot but I can't change the past so I just have to learn from it..."

"So you were like a bad boy?" I teased again, causing another pinch to my neck

"Stop teasing... but yeah I suppose I was. Only cared about myself. Don't worry though, that side of me is long gone... I'm not like that anymore"

"Well... maybe you could bring it back for the night"

"What?..."

"Use me Jungkook, I want you to treat me like you used to treat others... I want you to degrade me, act like you don't care"

"Jimin... you don't know what you're asking for"

"I do... I want you to be rough with me, I want you to use me... I have a degrading kink, you know this Kookie. I don't want you to be gentle. For one night I want you to be... well, horrible"

"Okay baby... just for tonight then, just remember you asked for it"

"I will... I want this"

"What's the safe word?" He tested me and pulled my boxers down so I was left naked

"Penguin, you don't need to worry. I know how to keep you under control. Besides I'm no where near as fragile as I used to be..." I reminded him and I saw his eyes change into one of playful determination

"Good boy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.3K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...
155K 7K 50
The Best of both worlds . A little more than a century ago, vampires stalked Rhode Island. Or rather, New England. Farm families were digging up dead...
9.3K 338 36
The story of a human and vampire. How will things go between them, knowing that Jimin and his hyungs are vampires while Jungkook is a mortal human. W...
464K 21.8K 36
Completed [TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is an alpha vampire who needs to feed from humans, obviously. Taehyung is his next victim. He finds him in the woods a...