Dealing with more #wattys2019

By ash_lynn_nicole

#1 dealingwithdepression (7/26/19) #1 sexlessons (4/3/20) #5 lessons (10/9/19) Angelina Lee and Brett West ha... More

1. Sledding or Suicide?
2. Escalators equal the obesity of America
Quick Authors note
3. lesson 1- Teasing
4. Please don't kill me!
5. My face is already messed up
6. lesson 2- kissing
7. Plate lives matter
8. Lesson 2 continued...
9. Lesson 3- publicity
10. lesson 3 continued...
11. Michael
12. Sing along part 1
13. Sing along part 2
14. Family
15. Lesson 4- It's a date
16. Blood in the water
17. Lesson 5-Pleasure
18. The present of life
19. Nice ass
20. I like you more than these idjits
21. Lessons
22. Blind date
23. Your turn GARRRY
24. SpongeBob made me do it
25. Hit me baby one more time
27. Real fun
28.Happy Birthday
29. Last lesson??
30. New years eve
31. Whatever daddy wants (New years)
32. A proposal?
33. Proposal
34. Epilogue/ Ask me questions

26. Lesson ?- You're such a Sadist

3.4K 62 21
By ash_lynn_nicole

I walked in the door and was immediately grabbed behind the waist. My shock filled screech was cut off from his soft lips coming down hard on mine. The unexpected kiss seemed to make everything in my being to heat. Unable to contain a moan, as I brought my hand up to his face where I tried to slow the kiss down. I pulled away for a second with an amused 'What the heck?' face and asked, "What was that for?" I had thought for sure that Brett was mad at me and Garret kissing!

"Because," Brett paused to close more distance and make a veer for my ear. His whisper sent shivers down my spine. "Because Angel, I think you're ready for the next lesson." With that, he turned around and before he got far, I clutched his hand and pulled him back to me. He was not getting away with it that easy!

"And what lesson would that be?" I licked my lip as I said it to see if I could get a reaction out of him. Surprisingly, his gaze shot onto my lips. Swallowing, I became lost for words. My confidence seemed to skyrocket as the thought of pulling him closer with his belt straps came into my mind. In no time, my fingers slid into his belt loops and chugged him closer.

"Well- I -I- uh was thinking that we could do something such as- err-"

"Goodness you're so cute!" I pinched his cheek with my free hand all while enjoying that he was now the surprised one. Brett's eyes narrowed at my behavior. He seized my hand and removed it from his jeans before turning and pulling me behind him...

"Brett!" I squealed as he nearly directed me into the coffee table. Once I maneuvered around the table, I was quickly thrust down onto the couch. It wasn't a graceful fall, and I wasn't too happy about the sudden push. Instead of letting him join right beside me, I stretched my body along the couch and yawned for emphasis.

"Angel, I suggest you scoot over unless you want to be squished."

"Not until you tell me what the lesson is," I said fixating myself on the couch. He simply shook his head before saying, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Brett simply crawled on top of me. I played it off like I didn't want it and made sloppy pushes.

"Aha," Brett said in a half-arsed tone looking down on me. I looked down to see that my breasts were pushed up and fought the urge to cover them or my blush that was starting to appear. Brett took his hand and put his lips right next to my lips. My breathing seemed to quicken at this simple gesture and I held as still as I could to put up a facade that he wasn't affecting me one tiny ounce.

"I don't like that you let Garret kiss you, just like you don't like when Amy kissed me. The reason all these people keep kissing us is because we aren't marked..." His suggestive tone caused shivers to course throughout my body and I tried to close my thighs to relieve some pressure but found Brett's leg in between my legs.

"You read me, Angel." He chuckled against my skin as he spoke the last sentence, "And there will be no major touching, just nice clean love bites. That means lots of sexual frustration if you get me, and no way to relieve it."

Suddenly this wasn't funny anymore. "Brett?" I breathed out trying to regain my breathing. I didn't have much time before I felt his lips suction onto my neck and begin their devastatingly euphoric powers against my tender skin. I went to weave my fingers in his hair, but he stopped for only a second to pull my hand above my head.

"Sorry babe, your job is just to take whatever I give you." The word babe leaving his lips was enough to make me whimper. A look of amusement seemed to glaze over his face before he said, "Don't move from that position." I gulped as he sat up and started to undo his belt...

Millions of scenarios played out in my head, and I couldn't tell if I was afraid of any of them. The possibility of what he was gonna do when he unclasped his belt floated into my head and my eyes immediately widened. Brett must've seen my change in facial expression because he just chuckled before saying, "Not right now, princess. Don't worry."

He slipped the leather belt off and wrapped it around my arms. I exhaled a sigh of relief but at the same time, a wave of what felt like disappointment hit me.

"Brett," I whispered before his lips were back at the same spot continuing their sweet torture... Then to the next spot on my body... And then the next one, then the next one, and the next one. All of these killer kisses had me writhing, whimpering, and begging for him to touch me.

"Mmm Brett-" I moaned as he got right to the top of my exposed breast. The warm air fanned from his nose and warmed my skin but, at the same time caused goosebumps to spread as if I blanket had been ripped off of me. It felt like hours of torturous kisses and my begging was getting more tenacious. I had lost count of how many hickeys he had covered me in after 6. All I could seem to focus on was how close his knee was to my core that was begging for attention.

"There, no one will be kissing you anytime soon Angel. You're all mine." He said kissing the top of my forehead. I could still feel the suction of his lips along my delicate neck and taut breasts that were begging for more attention than they had received.

"You're such a Sadist." My breathing was still failing at regaining control.

Brett shrugged. "I most certainly could be. I like seeing you writhing in pleasure by just my lips." He did a lip lick and a wildfire started in my stomach. "And now you get to play the role of sadist on me."

There was something more I wanted to do than play Sadist. When he undid the belt from around my arms, I wasted no time in switching the position so I was straddling him this time. Quickly, I repeated the same thing he did to me by binding his wrists with his belt. The simple movement of sitting back made my core ache with anticipation. I rocked slightly to test my want and discovered that I wanted this.

No, It NEEDED that movement.

"Angel-" Brett started but I must have interrupted him because when I moved again his head seemed to fling back. " You're supposed to just be using your lips. Claiming me as yours."

"Oh, Brett." I moaned as I let myself do it once more savoring the feeling of him and me dry humping. I knew what I was doing when I moved back forward and caused him to breathe out before placing my lips on his neck. I was playing with flames as I returned the slow torture with my lips and body. I couldn't help it though, every action I made was in tune with his, and it seemed to become second nature. Leaving love bites along his skin, I continued to pleasure my core with his lower region. His moans were oh so sexy and had me digging my nails into my own skin to keep from just taking him right there.

It wasn't till Brett had started to move his hips as well and start enjoying himself that I quit. Brett obviously, did not like my abrupt departure and looked almost animalistic when I pulled away, even saying "Please Angelina. I want you." I snickered as I undid the belt and he grabbed my waist and pulled me down to him and his hand migrated to my south.

"Brett no! Stop." I said giggling. Brett being a gentleman stopped but he was clearly suffering from some sexual frustration. 

"Angel?" He whines against my forehead. "More like the devil!"

"I'm a sexy devil though! Right?!?" 

"Of course." Brett's response made me giggle and I wrapped my arms around his waist and I looked up at him from our now snuggled position on the couch. It was quite an awkward position but it forced Brett to hold me tight so I didn't fall off the couch.

His blue orbs met mine and my heart melted in response.

"Do you know how truly beautiful you are Angelina?" Brett said Staring down at me. I just blushed and hid in his chest. Even if it was something that I never saw myself as he could make me feel that way.

"I really don't know where I would be without you. You are truly the most important person in my life. And quite frankly, the only person I- I love." As soon as the word love left my mouth, I realized what I had just said. I had said I love you out loud!! The thought to quickly cover up my sudden outburst with, "as a friend!" Popped into my mind but I couldn't bear to say it.

Brett kissed the top of my head before saying. "Love you too." Did he think I meant as friends? Did he say it as friends and nothing more? I was falling so hard for him and all I could wonder was if he was falling for me as well. All that mattered at that moment is that I was snuggled into Brett's arms and I could feel his heartbeat.

His heartbeat guided me to sleep.

————————————-

One minute I was in heaven, the next minute I was waking up to me falling onto the hard-living room ground. I silently cursed, my right arm ached from falling and fought off my disoriented state. When I got up, I saw Brett still in dreamland despite the fact that he just threw me off the couch!

I rolled my eyes and began the tedious trip of getting up, grabbing my phone, and ascending up the stairs. I went to the door of Michael's bedroom and paused. The idea of going to sleep in his room alone made me sad and made me not even go in there.

I turned back towards Brett's bedroom and went to his bed before stripping into one of his t-shirts. It was weird, was it?

Yes!

He wouldn't mind, would he?

No.

I plopped onto his bed and as soon as I did, I realized I wasn't in the slightest bit tired. Sure it was like 5 am, but I simply didn't want to go back to sleep... alone? I needed to get a grip on myself. Not only was I getting used to Brett's kisses, but also going to sleep with him! It was such a foreign need to want someone to be in the same bed as you.

After about an hour of tossing and turning, I gave up and looked at my social media, and watched a few Shane Dawson videos on YouTube cause I needed some of Shane's videos once in a while!

It was about two hours into watching videos when I saw the door open out of my peripheral vision. "Well well well! What do we have here?" I paused my video and met his beautiful blue eyes.

"Huh. I don't know what you're looking at but all I see is the man who threw me off the couch in the middle of my slumber." I replied matter of factly.

"Wait..." a look of horror came over his face. "I kicked you off the couch?"

I laughed. "Don't worry, I just took over your bed."

"That and my shirt." The look he was giving me in his bed was making me weak and I crossed my legs.

"We're just gonna have to work on you're cuddling skills I guess, make it a lesson or something," I said.

Brett nodded his head seeming content with the idea before plopping down on the bed. "Was that Shane's voice I heard?"

"Of course! I haven't watched the past 5 videos he put out and they are JUICY!!"

"You're such a weirdo." Brett chastised.

"You're just jealous," I returned pressing play.

"I'm sorry for throwing you off the couch."

"Hush and cuddle me!" I demanded before rolling back over onto him and snuggling back into his chest. He didn't protest and then started watching the video with me. When it ended Brett said, "I wish I could stay here and watch all of Shane's videos but I got things to do."

"I'm not watching ALL of his videos. That was the last one!" I got off of him and yawned. I was getting quite comfy but of course, he had to ruin that. "What are you gonna be doing?"

"Well, I'm going be doing what people loyal to the band do..." I rose an eyebrow. " Trying to convince the best singer in the world to join the band." I overdramatized my eye roll and got up about to leave.

"Angel, I'm gonna list all the reasons you should be part of the band, number one-"

"I have been thinking about it! And my answers going to be a solid no if you keep talking about it." I threatened meeting his eyes.

His mouth closed and said, "Well alright then. I won't say another word."

I chuckled. "I'm going to go get ready." With that, I disappeared out of the room and into Michael's old room to get ready.

It was in the middle of me doing my face that I got a buzz from my phone. It was an attachment from Brett, Garret, and an unknown number... opening it, I saw the video I had taken of the band and another text from Brett in the group chat read,

Brett: Thought you guys might want it.

Unknown number: Perfect timing! I am getting on the plane now.

Unknown number: who's the other number?

Brett: Angelina.

Brett: Thought she might want to see how the whole thing turned out.

I quickly entered Dustin's contact and then replied.

Me: I have faith one of you will come up with the perfect lyrics, after all, I helped with you're music 😜

I clicked off my phone and quickly finished my face before changing into some black leggings, checkered black and white vans, and a black and white checkered cropped sweater. The combination was a little crazy but for some weird reason, I loved it! I had no idea what I was going to be doing today but I knew this outfit was cute enough for any occasion! I knew tomorrow was new years eve though which was such an overrated holiday where you made goals that you didn't end up completing and got drunk. The next day, however, was a VERY important day, Bretts Birthday!

This year was going to be even crazier since Brett was getting Michael's house. The fact that Brett was going to have his own house was just insane to me and made me realize actually how close that we were to making real decisions. Decisions such as what to do in the job field, where we were going to go to school, and even who we were going to settle down with... But that was still a WAYS away!

What I needed to be wondering was what exactly I was going to be getting Brett for his birthday. I ran off of what my job in the summer as a waiter took in, meaning by this time of year I didn't have much money to spare but I just knew what to give him every year. This year was going to be trickier than the following years, however. I would have to think quickly about what to get him...

"Angel!" Brett's voice interrupted me from my deep thought.

I quickly ran out the door and nearly bumped into Brett. "What?"

"Um. Daniel shot me a rough text. I'm going to go check up on him." I had no idea what rough text translated to, but the look on Brett's face told me it wasn't anything good, and if Brett didn't tell me what was up then he didn't want me to know.

"Oh okay..." I said. "I hope everything's okay."

"Yeah." He turned to leave but turned back. "Just in case, would you clean up a bit in here?"

"Already on it!" I said turning and getting to work. There wasn't much to clean and I was a bit relieved at the distraction because I had to figure out what Brett wanted. An idea popped into my head and I grinned maniacally. Grabbing my phone, I sent Trish a text,

Me: Grab your car keys! We're going lingerie shopping!

Medical College is the definition of stress.

Also, I got in my first wreck... I'm fine. I just backed into someone at a stop sign 10 secs from my house. 😂

The last lesson is on its way if you are reading what I'm putting down. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
113K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
4K 209 32
**PLEASE EXCUSE THE SHITTY WRITING I LITERALLY WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 LOL!!** *there are two main characters* Hi, I'm Zeke. I have three best frien...