Their Eternal Love

By Aria6262

Lin Xi, a designer from the 21st century, dies as he admires an alluring stranger. He meets a system that pro... More

Prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
Not an Update
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.10
5.11

5.9

30K 1.1K 128
By Aria6262

Seeing the obvious difference in strength, Lin Xi used his only skill: acupuncture. Sadly, his enemy was quicker than him. Lin Xi couldn't do anything as the man pulled his arm around his back while slamming his body onto the ground. Lin Xi began to panic because of his weak physical body.

"Where is the boy?" The man asked for the third time, but Lin Xi kept his mouth shut.

Before they could interrogate, a gunshot sounded out in the room. The two men widened their eyes as they looked at the handsome man holding a gun pointed at them.

In a moment of shock, Lin Xi felt the man loosen his grip and he took this opportunity to kick his opponent. The man was distracted, but Lin Xi wasn't able to escape as the man took out a knife and held it to his throat. His partner also reacted quickly and took out his gun pointing it at Shen Heng.

As soon as Shen Heng heard that his house was broken into, he dashed out and drove back running a couple of red lights. When he entered, multiple servants were injured, and they told him that two men came in with weapons. They saw the men going to Shen Jin's room. Shen Heng felt like his life flashed before him when he witnessed his beloved brother on the floor.

Before either side spoke a word, Shen Heng took another shot at the man with a gun ending his life in seconds. The other man saw his partner lying in a pool of blood and held his knife closer to Lin Xi's neck as he glared at Shen Heng.

"Put your gun down or he dies." The man threatened in a broken Chinese accent.

In Lin Xi's mind, he was thinking. Why am I always the damsel in distress?

Lin Xi: Hey system, in the next world I want to have a better body.

System 1314: Host... the worlds are randomly chosen and so are the host's body. I have no control over that.

As Lin Xi and the system were having their argument, Shen Heng was livid, seeing his brother in the enemy's hands.

The man was very annoyed since this was supposed to be a simple task of getting a kid and then return to the boss. However, now, his partner was dead, and he was held at gunpoint. His agitation led him to accidentally nick Lin Xi's neck with his knife causing a drop of blood against the pale skin to appear.

Although Lin Xi didn't really feel the cut, Shen Heng was ready to kill when the red blood slowly dripped down his brother's neck.

"I said put the gun down!" The man's fury was growing when Shen Heng finally complied and placed his gun down on the floor.

Going against the enemy's expectation, Shen Heng dashed at the man when he crouched down to put his gun down. With Shen Heng's swift reflexes, he reached for the man's arm which was held against Lin Xi's neck. The man quickly countered by kicking his leg out towards his stomach, but Shen Heng didn't allow the man to make any more moves by gripping the man's wrist and forcing the knife to stab into his own leg.

While the man screamed in pain, Lin Xi was able to easily escape from his clutches. Shen Heng proceeded to punch the man in his face. Lin Xi felt like the man deserved the first few punches, but he noticed that his lover continued even when the other passed out. Blood started to appear on Shen Heng's fist and the man's face was bruised and bloody. Shen Heng's eyes were bloodshot and murderous.

Lin Xi hugged the man tightly from behind and spoke in his ear, "Calm down."

As the words were spoken, Shen Heng's fist paused in mid-air. Lin Xi pulled him up and turn him around, so they faced each other.

Lin Xi could see that his lover's eyes were cloudy and weren't focused at all. He placed his hands on Shen Heng's face and gently caressed his cheeks with care.

"Look at me," He whispered as if talking to a child. Lin Xi repeated those words until he could clearly see his own reflection in his lover's eyes. Shen Heng finally snapped out of it and held Lin Xi tightly, like he was afraid that he would disappear at any moment.

After a few minutes, Lin Xi couldn't take it anymore and felt like his lover was going to crush him to death if they continued.

"Brother, I can't breathe."

Shen Heng finally loosened his grip and Lin Xi pushed him away. Instead, he held his lover's bloody hands into the bathroom where Lin Xi meticulously cleaned their hands. When he saw that Shen Heng's face also had some splatter of blood, he carefully rubbed his face until clean. Shen Heng enjoyed the other's attention.

—————

When Lin Xi opened the closet, Xia Chen jumped into his arms in tears. The two men's body were already taken away and the smell of blood was quickly dealt with. The servants quickly cleared away any evidence of the blood.

Shen Heng called multiple bodyguards to secure the house. He didn't go back to the company and stayed at home ensuring that Shen Jin and Xia Chen were safe. Only after they fell asleep, he left to interrogate the intruder. Despite the beating he received from Shen Heng, he was still alive.

The man was quick to give up his employer's name after a couple of torture sessions.

"His name is V."

Shen Heng was dissatisfied with his answer and demanded his real name.

"I don't know his real name. My partner and I never even seen his face. We communicated through text messages. We were instructed to kidnap a boy named Xia Chen in exchange for $10,000."

In fear, the man confessed everything he knew. Shen Heng received the phone and confirmed that he was telling the truth. After discarding the man's body, he began his own investigation of the person named "V."

The following day, he had his subordinate install cameras all around the house and set up a security system to make sure that his loved ones would never be in danger again.

Despite his righteous reasons, Shen Heng had the cameras for his personal uses. A majority of them were installed in Shen Jin's room. In his mind, he claims they are for his safety.

Lin Xi and Xia Chen were eating out when the cameras were being installed. When they came back, Lin Xi didn't notice any difference until the system informed him.

System 1314: Host, there are at least 20 hidden cameras in your room.

Lin Xi: Shen Heng has some screws loose in his head. There is only a total of 10 cameras everywhere else in the house.

Shaking his head, Lin Xi changed the topic.

Lin Xi: Did you figure out who wanted to kidnap Xia Chen?

System 1314: After monitoring Shen Heng and the intruder, the man said a person called "V" employed him to kidnap Xia Chen.

Lin Xi: Do you think this "V" is the same one who is in charge of the Logan Company's branch?

System 1314: There's a high possibility.

Lin Xi: It can't be a coincidence that Shen Heng's design is stolen by the Logan Company and Shen Heng's cousin was almost kidnapped by "V" who's in charge of the Logan Company.

Lin Xi needed to find out who "V" is and his connection with Shen Heng.

—————

In the Logan Company, a man sat in his seat while listening to his secretary report back that the two men he employed to kidnap the boy was found dead.

Instead of getting angry, the man remained calm and dismissed his secretary. His office was soundproof, so no one heard a vase scatter into pieces. The man's face was indifferent, but his eyes were filled with malice.

"Shen Heng, I won't forgive you or your family."

—————

Back in his room, Lin Xi realized that Shen Jin's room was a total mess and it was dangerous for him and Xia Chen when the intruders entered, and he couldn't find a weapon anywhere. There wasn't even a single pencil in sight. Even though Shen Jin neglected his well-being and didn't care about the state of his room, Shen Heng already witnessed the disaster and Lin Xi knows that his lover is silently judging him for the messy room.

Lin Xi was determined to fix the disastrous room before allowing anyone to enter. After a few hours, his desk and bed were organized. The last thing he needed to clean was his closet. Behind a huge pile of clothes, he saw a box pushed in the corner. It was on the top shelf, so Lin Xi had to tiptoe and stretch to get the box. Unfortunately, the box ultimately fell, and all the contents dropped on the ground.

What he didn't expect was that the box was filled with pictures of Shen Heng. He subconsciously blushed because a few photos were scandalous. Lin Xi never knew that Shen Jin was such a pervert. How did he even get these photos?

While these thoughts ran through his head, Lin Xi remembered that Shen Heng installed cameras in his room.

Now he's going to think I'm a pervert!

Just as Lin Xi was thinking of a way to get rid of the picture, a knock was heard from the door.

"Jin, I heard from Xia Chen that you were cleaning. Do you need help?"

In a panic, Lin Xi did not hear the mischievous tone in his lover's voice.

"Huh? No! Don't come in."

Lin Xi began to freak out because of the pile of photos. He immediately shoved everything back into the box and hid it back in the corner of the top shelf. He dashed to the door where Shen Heng announced that he was entering.

With a nervous smile, Lin Xi greeted him, "Brother, I'm already done cleaning, so no need to come in. You should go out and play with Xia Chen.

Lin Xi wanted to drive him away, but Shen Heng only smiled in return.

"Jin, you're not hiding anything from me, right?"

Lin Xi could feel sweat forming as he laughed, "Of course not, brother."

He wanted to close the door, but Shen Heng pushed it open and walked around. When he approached the closet, Lin Xi ran in front of him.

"What's wrong Jin?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 114K 58
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...
138K 3.2K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
24.7K 2.3K 32
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
60.6K 2.5K 16
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...