Shu's Love (Shu x reader)

נכתב על ידי Diabolik-Writer213

Falling for the eldest brother of a family of vampires is complicated, especially if he doesn't like you back... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9 (xxx)
10
11
12
The most important A/n ever.
13
14
I've been tagged and I'm actually going to do it???
16
17
18
19
20
21 (xxx)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
a/n I know. I'm sorry.
31
32
33
Peoples!
34
35
36
37
37 (The real thing)
38
39
40
40 (sneak peak)
41
42
43
44
45
46 XXX
47
48
Later On In Life..
Last A/N

15

5.8K 178 15
נכתב על ידי Diabolik-Writer213

Shu continued to stay by my side all day and when I asked him why, he would kiss my neck and say "Well, everyone knows anyway."
I didn't really know what he meant until lunch when Sam sent me a video.
Dude! You're all over the school news website!
I quickly took out my headphones from my bag and played the video.
It was from my first class I was in today when Shu almost beat the shit out of Shane. I panicked.
What if Shu's brothers see this?
Shu laid his head on my shoulder and took my phone gently. "Ignore it." He mumbled.
I looked at him in worry. "Have your brothers seen it?" He pulled me into him more, hugging me and started kissing my neck. He didn't answer. I began to shiver in fear. "They have, haven't they?" I almost began to cry.
Shu kissed my cheek.
"Don't worry. From now on, I'm never going to leave your side. I promise."
School flew by fast and just as Shu promised, he never left my side. He stayed over at my house and everything was perfect, but after Shu fell asleep, I realized that I wasnt going to get very much sleep myself.
I felt as if eyes watched every move I made even in this extreme darkness.
I held Shu tighter when I heard moving. I couldn't help hiding my face in his neck; whimpers of fear escaping my mouth while tears stained my cheeks. Shu must've heard or felt my cries of displeasure, because he moved away and sat up. I followed after him. He reached over and turned on the light before I could hide my face.
His facial expression went from confused to worried.
I refused to keep eye contact, looking everywhere in the room trying to figure out what I had heard.
"Y/n? Are you okay?" I heard something snap and I bursted out crying.
He quickly pulled me into a hug. He ran his hand through my hair and shushed me.
"It'll be okay. Everything will be okay."
Oh how he was wrong.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

172K 6.2K 27
『 sakamaki shu x reader x sakamaki reiji 』 Being a very bored girl, you decide to go out and find yourself some adventure that would forever keep yo...
193K 7.8K 38
dear soulmate, for years, I have yearned for you to come and save me from my misery. But never did you come. days continue to pass by and I wonder, w...
2.4K 69 20
From the beginning she can't remember, to the present she only knows. Sapphire finds herself remembering things that don't add up. When her path is c...
132K 3.6K 21
During the introduction of the Mukami Brothers to the Sakamaki, a mysterious cat shows up. When the now brothers realize that the feline is indeed mo...