Adopted a Soul Shifter (Compl...

By TheMuffinPrincess

Hi, my name is Claudia Himmel. I'm 16 years old and live in a crappy orphanage. I had to come here when my pa... More

Adopted a Soul Shifter
Chapter 1
Character Descriptions
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
More Character Descriptions
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Sequel
Connor Franta

Chapter 9

8.1K 415 47
By TheMuffinPrincess

***Claudia's POV***

I guess I'm living the life of a rouge now.

When I left I first went to the nearest city, but it was still an hour away from the house.

The first stop I made was at a beauty shop. I only went there to buy some perfume that would hide my sent from anyone who was looking for me. I only had to put it on twice a day!

I then went to an art auction to sell off my pictures. Most of my pictures were of my forms but nobody knew that. But I also had se of just the woods and other nature stuff.

I actually did really good in the auction. The highest bidder for any of my paintings was $1,800 and it's was for a picture of my cougar. Probably because it was more rare to find a cougar painting. But all together I made $16,160. I know it's a lot. But it was one of those more fancy art auctions. And I didn't sell all of them.

It was starting to get dark so I found a cheap motel to stay at near the edge of the city. When I got in my room I went into the bathroom and to a hot shower, well hot for about 5 minutes, then it started to get cold so I got out and put on pajama pants and a tank top and went to sleep on the squeaky bed.

***Conner's POV*** Yeah changing it up some! :D

I hadn't seen Claudia all day at school but she probably just got sick and went home.

Xavier had told me about her being his mate on the first day that he saw her. And I was actually really surprised.

It's not natural for a werewolf to have a human mate. Especially for an Alpha to have a human mate. Mainly because everyone wants to have a strong Luna not a human.

But he said that he would love her any way. Werewolf or not.

Anyways, I had made my way home so I decided to go up to Claudia's room to see if she was there.

When I got to her door I knocked twice but she didn't answer. Well I guess it's investigation time.

I walked into her room and looked around for her but didn't see anything. Then when I was about to leave I saw a piece of paper on her side table.

"What do we have here?"

I picked up the paper and it said,

Dear whoever finds this,

If you see this, it means I'm already gone. Please do not look for me, I will be ok. Just for your information, I already knew about the werewolf world and mates and things like that. I actually for my mate here, well more like mates. I had to reject both of them mainly because I wouldn't be able to stand seeing only one happy and the other not. So I will not return I hope that everything will be ok when I'm gone and it will return to how it was before I came.

I'm sorry for leaving so soon,
Claudia

P.s. The book on my side table is Michelle's please return it to her.

Oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh shit! This is bad. Really bad!

I ran downstairs and saw mom at the kitchen table reading a book.

"Mom, mom, mom! Claudia is gone and she left this note!"

"What give it here."

She read over it but was so shocked she had to read it again.

"I can't believe this is happening! We have to tell the Alpha and send out trackers to find her."

"Ok I will mind link him and tell him that we will need to call an emergency meeting."

'Alpha we need to call an emergency meeting quickly!'

'Why what has happened?'

'Claudia has disappeared!'

And so with that me and my mom ran out of the house and shifted. My wolf was black and grey with a white chest and hazel eyes.

But my mom's wolf was black/dark grey and white paws and her tail had white on the end.

So we ran as fast as we could to the pack house and shifted behind trees and got on a pair of basketball shorts and my mom had on a t-shirt and shorts.

When we got inside most of the pack was already here.

"Ah Conner, there you are! Do you want to talk about what is going on or should I?"

"I feel like I should considering she is my stepsister."

"Ok the go right ahead." And so I did.

"Thank you all for coming here so quickly. I have an important message. My stepsister Claudia, is missing," With that I hear many murmurs. And Xavier looked like he was sick, and so was Conner for some reason?

"And even though she was human we thought of her as part of the pack. So I think we should have some volunteer trackers help search for her. Any takers?"

The first person to raise their hand was Xavier, followed by some of the trackers. But that was probably because they wanted to help Xavier.

But what surprised everyone was when Cody raised his hand to volunteer. I mean he was only an omega, how much help would he be?

"Ok so thank you everyone we will start on the tracking right away!"

***Claudia's POV***

I woke up the next morning with a sore back from sleeping on that bed.

Ok next time I will find a better place to stay. But I need to save as much money as I can.

I didn't get a shower this morning because I got one last night so all I had to do was get dressed.

Today I had to start fresh. I was going. To do and get what I wanted to get. I put on a pair of jean shorts and a tank top that was black and had the Harry Potter deathly hollowed sign on it.

Hey the orphanage may have been poor but it did have books.

I put on my black converse and packed all of my stuff into my bag again. I left my hair down and wavy and decided I wouldn't change my eye color just yet.

I put on the perfume that smelled like tropical fruit and left the motel paying at the main office.

I got on my motorcycle and went went towards a hair salon to get my hair dyed.

---------------------------------hair dying explanation---------

When my hair was down it was mostly a light blue and purple ombré at the end of my hair.

I payed the lady who did it and went back outside. My hair was now permanently blue and purple.

Now was a good one to change my eye color so I went into the restroom of a restaurant and looked in the mirror. I closed my eyes and thought of a light baby blue color and when I opened my eyes they were that color. It was the same color and the blue in my hair.

I knew that I wanted a tattoo also but that was for another day. I had to take things kind of slow at first.

I walked out of the restaurant and saw some of the guys that went to my old school and they were checking me out. At this I started to freak out because they were werewolves and probably a part of Xavier's pack.

But I then remembered that they wouldn't know it was me. So I decided to have some fun.

I stopped by a table and grabbed a napkin and wrote a fake number on it. I then walked over to the guys and handed it to one of the guys who was checking me out.

"Call me sometime." I said and started to walk away swaying my hips a little.

I then got out a got onto my bike and headed out of the city and towards the woods but I made sure it wasn't Xavier's packs territory.

I was riding I the woods for a little bit then I heard the sound of a water fall so I decided to check it out.

I rode towards the sound and saw a huge crystal clear lake that had a water fall going into it. So I decided to go for a swim.

I made sure no one was around before I changed into a bathing suit that I had in my bag.

I got into the water and it was cool but not to cold. I shifted into my dolphin form and swam really far under. And I discovered that the lake had and underground tunnel that the extra water would go threw so the lake didn't overflow.

I swam around some more and also discovered a secret cave behind the water fall.

(A/N: sorry that is so cliche but I like that idea :/)

The cave was actually really big and had some sort of crystals and gems in it. It was truly beautiful.

And it was very private unless you were in the water. The cave was behind the water fall but you have to go under water to find the entrance. Then you had to go back up to get air and BAM there was the cave.

I decided to explore the cave some more. I was walking around and in the back I saw a little bit of light it the top corner.

I went up to it and saw a bunch of leaves covering up a hole so I moved the leaves and saw a back exit. But it would be hard to get to. I had to jump really high just to move the leaves.

So I shifted into an eagle because the hole was just big enough for me to fit through. When I came out the other side I was surrounded by bushes next to a rock. At least that was covered up.

I went back into the cave and shifted back to human form.

This cave would really make a good place to say. So I could use it because no one else seems to be using it. I just have to find a way to make it like home.

----------------------------------------A/N-----------

HEY GUYS HEY!!!

So I'm sorry if this was kind of a cliche chapter. It's just that I've read the waterfall home things a lot and it seemed really cool and neat so I decided to use it.

I'm trying to make the chapters longer because I'm not updating as often so I hope you guys like it!

MUFFIN PRINCESS, AWAY!!! 😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 922 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
7.9K 413 90
Isabella is 16 year old, sweet and friendly girl, she always wanted to meet her mate, she gets rejected by her mate cause she's an omega and not stro...
154K 5.2K 17
Hey my name is truth.This story is about how i got rejected.Then meet my 2nd chance mate then i went back to my old pack.Reveage was never thus sweet
30.7K 369 36
Justin has always been so loyal to me then one day I find him... I cant believe I keep giving him so many chances