Stable (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 6

32.8K 813 1.3K
By cabeYolights

Camila started to heat up and she glared at Celine. Camila felt jealous. At that moment, Camila realized she really did like Lauren.

"Oh," Camila only said speechlessly as her words were caught in her throat.

She didn't know whether to rant about it or ask questions or pretend to be happy that Lauren found someone or someone again.

Can Celine keep Lauren stable when she is frustrated like I can? Can she even keep her stable when she's just angry? Or in a brawl mode? Camila thought to herself.

Normani took out her phone and sent a text to Lauren.

-what are you doing at the diner with Celine?! GIRLY!

Almost immediately, Normani saw Lauren look down and saw her thumbs typing as she got a reply.

-....Are you here?! MANI, wtf? Where are you?

Normani saw Lauren looking around her left and right as she sighed.

-behind you, idiot !

Lauren's head whipped back and saw the four sitting there, eating while she saw Normani staring her down.

-Meet me in the bathroom, like now.

Normani made an excuse to leave and the girls nodded as they kept on talking. Normani made her way in the bathroom and saw Lauren pacing around.

"What are you doing here with Celine?! Camila looked disappointed when she found out Celine was your ex and the two of you were holding hands!" Normani exclaimed and Lauren put her hands up.

"I can explain that," Lauren said holding Normani's shoulder.

"I'm waiting, Laurenza." Normani tapped her foot up and down, making small pitter patter sounds that echoed off the bathroom walls.

"Okay, well, long story short. She called me up, told me she needed my help making someone jealous, I denied, and she brung up this thing where I told her I'd always be there for her when we were dating." Lauren easily said because it was the truth and it wasn't anything nerve wracking to say.

"...and was Camila really disappointed thinking I was together with someone?" Lauren's eyes brightened up.

"Don't make it too touchy, jealousy thing then....and yes, she couldn't even really speak after she muttered a simple "oh."" Normani said and Lauren smiled.

The two exited the bathroom and went back to their tables as Lauren saw Celine talking to Vero at her table and they looked happy.

Lauren took out her phone and pulled out Camila's contact name and sent a text to her.

-I love you, sleep in my bed tonight, I swear it's comfy

Lauren looked over at Camila and saw Camila on her phone as she saw a tiny smile come on Camila's lips.

-why don't you tell your ex girlfriend that? :))))

Lauren looked at the text and slightly frowned as she furrowed her eyebrows.

-Because you're the only one I want sleeping in my bed and the only one to cuddle with(: see you at home Camz

Celine came back to the table and almost instantly Vero squealed upon seeing the sight of Lauren.

"Lauren! Thank you! I have a girlfriend now," Celine said hugging Lauren and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Lauren," Vero smiled as Lauren retaliated with a smile also.

-

The girls left the diner an hour before Lauren did and they went back home. Lauren opened the apartment door as she went inside and freshened up a bit.

Lauren saw her blanket on her bed and wondered if Camila really did listen to her and sleep in her bed.

Lauren opened the blanket a bit down to see a sleeping Camila. Lauren smiled as she got in the blanket and took her phone out.

Lauren scrolled around through her phone and laid there doing that. A bit later, Camila felt the presence of Lauren and immediately snuggled up to Lauren as she hugged her waist.

Lauren put her phone down and smiled as she turned her body to Camila's direction more and put an arm over Camila.

Camila felt safe with Lauren, she always did.

-

"Lauren!" Lauren heard outside her door as the door then opened making Lauren put her head up to see who it was careful not to wake up the smaller girl who was wrapped around her.

"You know where Mila is? She's not in-" Dinah stopped when she got closer to Lauren's bed seeing Camila wrapped around Lauren.

"OH, oooh la la, I got you girl." Dinah winked and Lauren laughed as Dinah walked out of the room.

"What's all the commotion?" Camila mumbled sleepily as Lauren smiled at the small girl.

"Nothing, go back to sleep if you'd like."

"Are you gonna stay here with me?" Camila's low raspy voice asked which made Lauren melt.

"If you want me to."

"I want you to stay here."

The pair then fell back to sleep.

-

Camila woke up to an empty bed and saw the note on the dresser. Camila grabbed it and read the note.

You looked too cute to wake up, I finally made keys for you also, it's on your dresser with your name on it

Camila smiled at the note and fell back in bed with a smile as she finally then got up and freshened herself up.

Camila saw all the girls were already gone and she walked out of the apartment, locking the door behind her.

Camila walked in the elevator and stood in the corner, looking through her Instagram as the doors started to close.

The doors opened once again when a hand went through it making it open up again.

Camila looked up to see Austin with his arm around a girl. That girl must live here too, rich girl, Camila thought but she decided to ignore him even though he was just staring at her.

"Hey," Austin finally said breaking the silence in the quiet elevator as his girl also looked at Camila.

"Hi, who's this?" Camila asked forcing a smile.

"My girlfriend." Austin stated and Camila bit her tongue.

"That's nice, I'm Camila," Camila said to the girl.

"Becky, nice to meet you." Becky smiled.

"You too," Camila said quickly as the elevator dinged and she quickly made her way out.

"Wait, Camila!" She heard Austin shout but she ignored it and went out the door.

-is she the one you cheated me with? i can't talk to you face to face right now!

Camila texted him because she was very curious on who he's been spending with.

-yes. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Camila frowned slightly because the girl was so nice and she was being cheated on also which made Camila feel disgusted and horrid.

Camila walked to the college as she quickly went inside and took her seat before the professor started.

"Almost late there, Camz." Lauren commented beside her.

Camila nodded and put her head down as she sighed.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked holding Camila's arm.

"Yeah, just ran in Austin earlier." Camila sighed heavily and picked her head up staring at Lauren.

"Did he say anything?!" Lauren asked.

"No, but I did meet the girl he cheated on me with. She was so nice and so clueless about him cheating, that makes me feel disgusted and sad since she doesn't even know it." Camila bit her lower lip, twiddling her thumbs.

Lauren put her hands on Camila's hands and stopped her twiddling as she rubbed Camila's hands.

Camila stared at Lauren and smiled. She loved how simple things that Lauren did could make her smile like an idiot.

"At least you're not with him anymore," Lauren whispered and Camila gladly nodded.

-

"You want me to what?" Lauren said into the phone talking to her uncle.

"Come to the party tonight for a little get together with some people, good friends with your dad." Her uncle Adam said.

"What if I don't?" Lauren questioned.

"I'll keep bugging you about it, you know you don't want that, even I wouldn't want that. Dress nice, it's at my house." Her uncle said before hanging up before Lauren had a say.

Lauren sighed and dressed as she walked out of her room and went downstairs, as she grabbed her leather jacket.

"You look gorgeous, got a beautiful date?" Camila said about to go upstairs but stopping at the stairs.

"If I had a beautiful date, you'd be dressed up and going out with me." Lauren retaliated as Camila blushed smiling at Lauren before walking up the stairs.

Lauren walked out the doors and went to her car as she drove off to her uncle's house.

She arrived there and stepped out of the car as she knocked on the door and it quickly opened to reveal a boy.

"Keaton. You must be Lauren," He smirked.

"Yeah, where's my uncle?" Lauren asked.

"He told me I should spend the night with you, get to know you and such." The kid smirked again which annoyed Lauren.

This must be the kid my uncle wanted me to meet, he set me up, Lauren thought.

"I'm lesbian, so don't think of pulling anything pal." Lauren warned.

"I like them feisty, you know I can change lesbians into straight girls, sometimes. They fall for the Keaton Stromberg charm." He bragged proudly.

"I have a girlfriend so fuck off thinking you can change me. You can try but won't succeed, to be honest with you." Lauren said with a smile and walked inside. Lauren knew it was a complete lie and she didn't have a girlfriend but that's one more thing that would keep the boy a bit more away from Lauren.

-

The rest of the night went completely pathetic for Lauren. It was completely just Keaton trying to get smooth with Lauren which she did not tolerate.

Lauren soon spotted her uncle grabbing a drink and excused herself from Keaton.

"I can come too," he smirked.

"I need to talk to my uncle so back off." Lauren stated and walked over to him.

"So how'd you like the kid?" Her uncle grinned drinking some beer.

"He's a complete fucking idiot. You set me up." Lauren said with an anger in her voice.

"Set you up for the perfect relationship then marriage." Her uncle muttered and she shook her head furiously.

"You will never, and I mean never pick who I have to date or marry. I like girls, get that through your thick skull." Lauren spit out as she walked away sitting on a stool at the kitchen counter.

She looked at Keaton and saw him looking around, probably trying to spot her but she kept low.

Her phone rang and the contact name made her grin.

"Hey Lo, I made some dinner for you. When you get home, it'll be on the table, just heat it up. Okay?" Camila's voice filled Lauren's ear.

"You could've just written that on a note, silly." Lauren smiled.

"I know...I just wanted to hear your voice. I'm so lame, sorry." Camila admitted and that made Lauren blush.

"I'll be there soon, stay awake for me and we can watch movies, yeah?"

"Of course! I'd love that."

Lauren saw looked up and saw Keaton walking her way.

"Well bye-"

"Camz, I need your help. This boy has been hitting on me all night, I need to pretend I'm talking to my girlfriend on the phone so just please make a conversation like we're dating." Lauren hurriedly said as Keaton got closer and closer.

"Uhh...okay? So loved the orgasm you gave me the other night! It was-"

"CAMILA!" Lauren squealed into the phone, flustered.

"You said to act like we're dating and c'mon, girlfriends can tease each other like that!" Camila exclaimed which made Lauren laugh.

"Fuck, he's here by me now. Just let me talk." Lauren said and heard Camila hum in agreement.

"Yeah, baby! I'll be home tonight and we can spend the whole night together." Lauren spoke into the phone as Keaton eyed her.

"Girlfriend?" Keaton asked and Lauren nodded frantically.

"You want me to come to your place now? Okay! I'll be there, so we can get some things done before that movie, if you know what I mean." Lauren said into the phone which made Camila laugh.

"Seems like you have an excuse to leave now." Camila muttered.

"Mhm, yes baby, I'll see you at home. Bye, I love you." Lauren said and heard Camila's giggle on the other end of the line which made Lauren smile as she hung up and walked over to the coat hanger, grabbing her leather jacket and slinging it over her shoulder.

"I have to get going, my girlfriend's waiting for me." Lauren told Keaton and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Maybe I can get your number?" He smirked and she shook her head.

"No," Lauren sternly said as she exited the house and went inside her car.

-

Lauren went in the kitchen after taking a shower and drying her hair to eat some of the dinner Camila made her.

Lauren was hungry since all she did there was have one drink, and that was really it.

Lauren ate it all and savored the taste. "So I'm guessing you liked what I made?" Camila said standing by the stairs.

"Delicious." Lauren complimented her cooking skills.

"Dinah says what I make is not very appetizing, Lauren Jauregui, are you lying to me?" Camila questioned raising an eyebrow.

"That's Dinah, I'm not lying. I liked it." Lauren truthfully said and Camila eyed Lauren for a bit and sat down next to her.

"So...loved the orgasm you gave me the other night, it was-"

"Not again, Camila." Lauren flushed red and Camila laughed loudly.

"So, seriously, how was your little outing?"

"Awful until you called and helped me be able to get out of that place. My uncle set me up so I could try to get with the boy he's trying to get me to date."

"I could show you a good time after that happened." Camila smiled.

"W-what?" Lauren widened her eyes and Camila burst out laughing.

"I was talking about movies in your room but we could do something else if you'd like!" Camila kept laughing as Lauren blushed deeply.

"That's not funny!" Lauren exclaimed pouting.

"Aw, you're cute." Camila giggled as she tilted Lauren's chin up and smile at her.

Lauren kept pouting at Camila and looked away.

"I'm sorry, Lo. Smile for me," Camila said getting up and looking at Lauren as she kissed her cheek. What Camila really wanted to do was kiss Lauren on the mouth.

"Let's go for those movies, shall we?" Lauren smiled and Camila nodded grinning as the two went upstairs.

-

Lauren wasn't paying much attention to the movie but the real fascination to her, Camila.

Lauren stared at Camila's lips as she smiled and laughed at the funny parts. Camila started to notice Lauren's eyes on her as she turned to face Lauren.

Lauren licked her lips and Camila's eyes darted to Lauren's lips as she took in what was inches away from her.

"Lauren, ask me how I'm feeling." Camila said.

"How are you feeling?" Lauren cocked her head to the side furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nervous." Camila let out a low whisper.

!:&:$:&$:\£€|£|€|*|>£|

A/N: no drama again yet, sillies. it'll be a couple chapters like five or so(; maybe¡¿ BUT ENJOY & omg this chapter reminds me of becky g curse LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 11.7K 31
Camila met Lauren in the cafeteria the first day of high school. At first glance, there was already a certain attraction between them, but they had n...
90K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
6.7K 454 28
Dinah Jane is her school's most active trouble maker, never ceasing to amaze as she pulls stunts in order to make herself known. But how much can the...
75K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...