She Belongs To Him

By sugarfairy1976

'If you're done staring then please sit down' - Christian Valentino © sugarfairy1976 Best rankings! #1 sarcas... More

Author's note please read
1. Happy working place.
2. Met him finally
3. At work
4. Fever
5. Restaurant
6. Waiting for me
7. Photoshoot
8. Lunch date
9. Going together
10. Night to remember
11. Growing attraction
12. Flight to paris
13. hotels
14. I'm a stalker?
15. Yours are softer
16. Friend
17. Hangout
18. Jealousy?
19. Dancing with the devil
20. Aphrodisia
21. Dragged out
22. I lost the bet
23. Ideal day
25. I love you

24. Can I not kiss you?

61.9K 1.2K 95
By sugarfairy1976

Chloe's POV

"Thank you, Ms. Cameron." Jeremy said, as I walked with him towards the exist of the apartment building.

"you're welcome." My cheeks were still red and I knew my skin was heating up.

In that moment something around me kept circling and the feeling of being not in control of my emotions didn't make me feel good. A melody of Jeremy's voice was shining a little too bright; unnecessarily. Perhaps, it was my first time when I looked at him more than just a friend?

"Also, how will you go back?" I forgot I drove Jeremy with me to my apartment.

"It's fine, I'll take a cab, if my mom isn't able to find me soon." He looked at his phone and I smiled.

"We could have another cup of coffee if you want." I suggested.

"I've already troubled you enough..."

"No, you didn't."

"Thank you for this as well." He lifted the little paper bag, which had the plant in it.

"I just hope your mom likes it." I smiled.

"I'm sure she will..." He paused and then continued, "also, can you walk back inside?" He asked.

His concern made me chuckle, "I'm not a baby, Jeremy. Also, I'm not at all hurt, thanks to you."

"You got hurt?" A voice invaded our conversation and turning around, I found him.

"Mr. Valentino?" It was unexpected, his presence was the last thing I could even imagine in that scenario.

"Where did you get hurt?" He immediately held my arm, looking for any visible scratches.

"I'm f-fine." A sudden interaction with two males, made me a little suffocated, but I buried those thoughts in the last corner of my brain. I couldn't possibly let it avert me from Christian.

"That's good. Also, who is this young boy?" Was he mocking Jeremy? Maybe? But he surely didn't look very pleased to find Jeremy in my company and that was certainly very visible.

"This is my friend, Jeremy." I introduced them.

"Hello, sir." Jeremy greeted Christian.

"Hello, Jeremey," He smiled, "aren't you Ms. Claire Grey's assistant?"

"Yes, sir." Jeremy's eyes looked even more dull, than he usually makes them seem.

"How do you know Chloe?" Christian asked him, slightly tilting his head as he shifted closer to me.

"Um, Claire and I hangout a lot and Jeremy is always with her so, we became friends." I smiled, knowing very well the situation isn't as delightful.

"I asked you," He pointed towards me, while his eyes never left Jeremy, "and Chloe answered. Is she your assistant as well?"

My eyes widened at his statement and the situation looked even worse when I felt Jeremy's eyebrows furrowing slightly. The entire setting didn't seem as good. And I knew how Christian's perception of Jeremy might change drastically, because his appearance and expressions are extremely deceptive. His gaze isn't the best when somebody meets him for the first time, but Christian had no way of knowing that.

"I'm joking. Made the environment intense, huh?" His joke did make the conversation tense.

"I'll take my leave, have a great day Ms. Chloe. You too Mr. Valentino." He said and went away.

"See you soon, Jeremy." Christian said, as he made me tuck my hand on his bicep. This was a new side of both of them and it unravelling in an uncomfortable scenario, like this, wasn't the best idea.

Another minute or so and we were back in my apartment. The chill in the air that I felt, as I entered the place, was something I haven't felt in many months. Perhaps it was his presence that made it even worse for me to stay in the ambience. He was horribly quiet and I wasn't enjoying it.

But his cologne however didn't let me shift away. I had always been a perfume addict and Christian just made my allure even extreme. It was horrible how I couldn't ask him the name of the fragrances he wore each day, because even though they all smell similar, yet with every attire, it seems to change.

A sweet, yet bold smell, mixed with a tinge of pristine exquisite crisp of a perfume. His existence is invariably imbued with a sense of sheer calm and serenity. It's interesting how he never fails to look glorious. He is laurelled alongside his business and success; a perfect combination of a man in his field.

I went to the kitchen counter to fetch a glass of water. Coiling my hair demurely up and tucking them with a hair clip, I took out a bottle from the refrigerator as I placed a glass on the slap. But just when I was about to pour water into the container, I felt something behind towering me. Although I had a slight idea of what it might be, I still glanced over through my shoulder.

Before I could call him out, he placed a quick kiss on the nape of my neck which made me jolt up and I ended up spilling water on the counter. I abruptly turned around and he leaned in making my lower back crash with the edge of the counter. His hands were now on the either side of my hips on the slap. He basically had me trapped between his arms.

"What..." I looked up at him, but he slightly tilted his head, not fazing away.

"What? Can I not kiss you?" His statement made me fall back into self-questioning. I wasn't mentally prepared for him to be so upfront with his words.

"Uhm..."

"Do I have to take permission?" He asked, getting even closer to my face.

"Uh- I n-never said that." I stuttered; my heart was beating in my ears. Knowing my breasts were only a few inches away to be pressed against his chest, made every single part of me shudder in that closure excitement.

"Hm." he said and placed a quick kiss on the side of my lips, but never left.

"I was planning to take a few more days, guess I would be doing it today." He said and nodded to himself, almost

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Get ready, we're going out." He stood back up.

"Where?" I asked, but he just smiled, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You'll see."

>>

I hated how vaguely he explained where he would take me. If only he gave me some direct hints, I would dress up according to that. I quickly took out some of my dresses, throwing them in a decorative fashion on my bed. But knowing how perplexed I get when it comes to choosing an outfit (a similar problem most females on the planet face), I wasn't able to decide what to wear. And strangely enough, I knew, who is the only person who could possibly help me.

"I need your help." I cried in my baby voice. I know it melts Claire too easily.

"What happened, baby?" She asked getting worried.

I then told her about everything and she simply was at my place in the next hour.

"But where is he taking you?" She asked as she examined every possible attire, I could wear.

"I seriously have no idea." I shook my head, while trying to look for my lipstick amongst the mess piled up on my dressing table.

"Hm, I know what you could wear."

"Huh?"

"You all going out tonight, right?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

>>

"Claire, I haven't worn this ever since your graduation ceremony." I said as I looked in the mirror.

"You managed to get more than seven guys tailing behind you, all throughout the ceremony, Chloe." I furrowed my eyes, while my cheeks burnt with embarrassment.

I was wearing a custom-made Fred Perry full-sleeve polo shirt slim-fit black dress, which Claire gifted to me especially on the occasion of her graduation (that's exactly why the name is so long); paired with my platform lace up motorcycle ankle boots. Added to the list of expensive items, Claire forcefully pampered me with, this dress was supposedly made to hug my body like a second skin. The only thing that made this dress a blessing, as well as the curse, was the way it fitted my body a little too perfectly.

Because it was custom made, Claire added a zipper that made the boob line even more highlighted than it should've been. With the dress covering my thighs in the most alluring fashion, I loved how the dress was genuinely just made for me. But receiving the male attention on the day of Claire's graduation, I promised to not wear it for anyone ever again.

I wouldn't say I didn't like the male attention, but hungry lustful eyes didn't really give me a good experience when I initially wore it. Though, I didn't mention this to Claire ever, knowing she put her heart into designing a dress for her best friend, I have always subtly tried to avoid wearing the dress, even though I loved it.

"Do you know how hot you look in this?"

"But..."

"Shut the fuck up. You are wearing this. Christian is going to drool." She said as she clapped, chuckling. Her statement made me blush.

Him and I are like two worlds colliding. First glance, I knew he was different and I never knew what was underneath him. Its only now that I unravel him more now, sweet or sour, I liked him every way. Even though I was doing fine without him, but with him, I was even better now.

Another few minutes passed, with me doing my makeup, while Claire simultaneously straightened my hair. I got a call from Christian, which made both of us jolt up. Claire reached out for my phone, which was thrown on the bed. She quickly picked up the call keeping it on table in front of us, on speaker.

"Hello."

"Are you ready, beautiful?" Claire looked at me in the mirror, with her left eyebrow raised and a playful smirk playing on her lips.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said, trying to hide my blush as hard as I could.

"Come and look out of your balcony, then." This time Claire and I both looked at each other, rushing towards the window, only to find him standing outside his car leaning on its door, as he looked up at us, with his cute smile.

I knew he was playing a game and he knew he was winning. With his eyes not moving even a bit from my face, I could see the eagerness. Perhaps it was an effect, but I wanted him to fill me up because I couldn't get enough of the feel his touch could give me. With his black over-sized shirt and beige trousers making the best pair, he had his black thick frame glasses on. I couldn't fake how he made me feel. Allure and temptation.

A smile never leaving my face, I saw him lightly shaking his phone gesturing me to pick it up. I turned around and Claire handed me the phone with the brightest smile on her face. I love her so much.

"Hello." I blushed hard.

"Come down quick, I can't wait anymore." He smiled.

Doing my final touch up, I was ready to go in the next five minutes. Before leaving, Claire hugged me tightly as if I'm going on a war. My dramatic baby girl. I hugged her back.

"I'll lock your house before leaving, don't worry. Go." She smiled.

"Thank you, love." I said, picking up my clutch and cell phone, as I exited through the door.

I came outside and saw him looking at me, as if he didn't want to avert his eyes off my face even for a moment. He had the power of beguiling anyone in their accurate senses. Charming and dashing is what described him the best. He opened the car door for me and I could feel myself getting excited and my cheeks were heated.

After sitting in the car, I asked him, "where are we going?"

He didn't reply.

"Umm, Christian?" I called out his name but he didn't reply again.

The dusk was yet to take over completely and the streetlights did occasionally fill the darkness of the vehicle with some light. Perhaps I was a little too eager to ask him. His rolled-up sleeves and the rarity of his eyes leaving the road, to settle on me, didn't really provide me with any satisfaction.

I glanced over again, but his hands never left the steering wheel and neither his eyes left the road. Something kept irking inside me and I wanted to know. Though I was eager to know but a part of me was addled because of him ignoring me all of a sudden. I clenched hard on my purse and managed to gather some courage to ask him again.

"When will we reach there?"

This time he stopped the car, driving it to the side of the road.

My eyes widened in shock as I saw him holding the steering wheel tightly. He then quickly unbuckled his belt and proceeded to do the same to mine. While I kept watching him do what he was doing, the silence in the car was my heartbeat's performing stage. I could feel the throbbing all over my body. He carefully took my purse and cell phone, placing it on the backseat.

Suddenly, he slid his hand under my earlobe, tucking his fingers at the back of my neck, pulling me closer. I sucked in the minimal air, realising how his lips were inches away from mine. His stare was deep and heavier than usual, it was almost intimidating. As he slightly caressed my lips, stroking his thumb over them, goosebumps rose all over my body.

"Because we're going somewhere, that's why I don't want to ruin this red lipstick of yours. Keep quiet otherwise, I won't care about it and put you on my lap. Then we'll start something that won't let us reach the location. Now, let me drive, okay?" His tone was horribly serious, but then smirked at the end.

Then he started driving again. Right when he made me sit back, I almost gasped and my mind was not in my control. Everything he said was imprinted on my head and to my consternation, his hand didn't leave my face until he placed a slight kiss on my cheek. My entire body was on fire, I simply couldn't collect myself in that situation.

Vote and comment.

I love you all so much!

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3K 54
- Now his face was inches away from me as his breathe fanned my lips "I am sorry for this forgive me" he whispered softly in my ears Before I could...
6.6M 237K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
206K 12.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
941 28 29
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...