My craze. Yandere Jeff The Ki...

By iiZombii

Title art doesn't belong to me but, story does. Jeff also doesn't Belong to me. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

2.1K 64 10
By iiZombii

Y/n's Pov:
"No. Go live on the streets you retard."
Jeff looked at me in shock.
"What did you just say?!"
"I told you to disappear." I said, popping the 'p'.
"First you offend me by stealing my kill and now, you curse me and throw me out of your house?!" He yelled.
"Bro, I don't meed to hear your life story. Get out."
"Your such a meaniee-" Before he continued on his sentence, I pinched his cheeks and said,
"Listen you whiny-baby, I don't have time for this. Either you get out or, your blood will decorate this room."
He stared at me before saying,
"What if I'm beneficial to you?" I thought for a moment.
"Hmmm... what can you offer me?"
"Welll... I'm really good at killing... and covering my tracks..."
"Fine. You can stay."
Jeff did a little dance before leaning in and... kissing me?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I SLAPPED HIM. HARD.
"YOU PERVERT!!"
"Owww! He whined like a child before saying,
"I didn't mean it! I swear! I'm sorryyy.."
"Hmph! Shut up and go to bed."
".... where am I supposed to sleep?..."
Hmmm... Maybe he could sleep on the couch? Or on the bed with me? Nahh... he's a pervert anyway. He'll just sleep on the couch.
"You can sleep on the couch." Was all I said before chucking a pillow and blanket at him and walking off.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Jeff's Pov:
I snuggled in on the couch before deciding to go back up with Y/n. I was having trobule sleeping... thinking about the kiss I gave her.
Ugh! Jeff just go visit her. She's yours anyway.
I suppose so.. she is mine after all.
As I walked up to her room, I heard soft whimpers and, as I opened the door, I saw her crying...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
581K 20.2K 96
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
548K 25.9K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...