Saved (Jikook au)

By faintandfickle

Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about th... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9~
Part 10~
Part 11
Part 12~
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16~
Part 17~
Part 18~
Part 19~
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22~
Part 23~
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26~
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Bonus chapter pt.1
Bonus chapter pt.2~

Part 29

14.3K 605 227
By faintandfickle

I saw Yoongi stood in the door with a smug face and then my eyes moved to the stranger. He was very handsome, and tall... much taller than me anyway. His eyes scanned over me as well as Jungkook instantly put his arm over my shoulder and kissed my hair. I gripped onto the back of his shirt, in hopes no one would see my intimidation, and looked back at Yoongi who rolled his eyes but still looked smug.

"Hey Jungkook, been a while" the stranger smirked

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" He said quietly but I could tell he was angry

"I missed you, I regret how we ended things... I want you back" the stranger said with a smug tone. My eyes snapped up to Jungkook who suddenly didn't seem as angry anymore, I felt my heart clench at the soft gaze he was giving the stranger, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I could tell what was happening here and I didn't like it one bit.

"Jungkook..." I mumbled and he suddenly looked down at me, snapping out of whatever trance he fell into. He softened his gaze even more as he looked at me and tightened his arm around me

~don't worry baby~ he thought to me whilst kissing my forehead

"You need to leave, I don't want you here" Jungkook told the stranger who didn't move, even after being told to leave

"But Jungkook, he misses you. He wants you... don't you want him? Just a few months ago you were begging for him back"

"W-what?" I stuttered out, feeling a tear roll down my face

"No, no, baby it's not what you think" he pulled me into his chest and wrapped both arms around me "Tae can you and Jimin go upstairs whilst I deal with this?" He asked Tae and simply nodded and grabbed my hand to pull me away. I gripped onto Jungkook tighter and he just smiled softly and kissed my lips. "I promise it's okay baby, go get in bed and I'll be up soon, okay?"

"Okay..."

"I love you" he said before Tae pulled me upstairs

"Tae... what's going on?"

"I'm not sure Chim, let's just get in bed. Jungkook will sort it out I'm certain"

Hoseok decided to stay downstairs with Jungkook to make sure everything was okay.

When we got into bed Tae immediately pulled me into his chest as tears fell from my eyes. I gripped on his tshirt as he tightened his arms around me

"Why am I never enough Tae? Why does something or someone always get in the way. Why can't someone just be happy with me?"

"What do you mean? Jungkook loves you, not whoever that guy is"

"But Tae, did you not see that guy? He's beautiful! And tall, and muscly and... confident. He's everything I'm not, I'm not beautiful, tall, muscly and I'm definitely not confident. Why would he want me over him?"

"Because in Jungkook's eyes, you are the most perfect person, I would say human... but y'know, that's not the case anymore" he giggled and pulled me closer to him. He smelt good, but not near enough as good as Jungkook... The guy who is probably downstairs falling in love with that stranger. "Whoever that guy is isn't important. Jungkook changed you... he wants you forever. You're tied together now. He wouldn't have done that unless he was absolutely certain that you were the love of his life"

My Jungkook.

"Stop worrying yourself Jimin, I'm sure he'll be back up here soon and will swoop you up into his arms and explain everything. He loves you"

~~

I woke up to an empty bed. I checked the time and saw it was only 2am. Tae left a note beside me stating how I fell asleep pretty quick and went to bed once Hoseok came up.

So if Hoseok came to bed... why didn't Jungkook?

I got out of bed and put a hoodie on and made my way downstairs to find him. I saw Yoongi in the kitchen getting a drink of water, I stopped at the door frame and he turned and smiled at me

"Hey baby" he said quietly

"Don't call me baby..."

"Why not? You'll be mine soon"

"What? No I won't, what makes you think that?"

"Go look at your precious boyfriend right now. I think that will answer your question" he smirked as I went to the living room quickly. I walked in to see Jungkook asleep on the sofa... with the stranger tucked into him. They looked perfect together, their bodies fit together seamlessly, they both looked so peaceful.

"No..." I mumbled out as I broke down in tears "Jungkook no... please"

I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me into an embrace. I got Yoongi's scent and although I didn't want him holding me I didn't have to strength or need to stand up and move. He pulled me in closer when he felt I didn't pull away from him and moved my head into his neck.

I listened in on Yoongi's thoughts and wanted to scream at what he was thinking.

~just a little longer. It's working. I knew Jungkook didn't love him~

More sobs came out of my mouth, they were harsh and painful. My heart actually hurts. I feel physical pain. Why does this hurt so much?

~Jungkook, please say you can hear me. Wake up, please wake up and tell me what's going on. Please please please~ I begged him through my thoughts, hoping he would hear even though he is sleeping

~JUNGKOOK!~ I shouted in my head to him. Yet he still didn't wake up, he just rolled over, wrapping his arms around the stranger some more.

"Jungkook please..." I mumbled whilst still buried in Yoongi's arms. He petted my hair softly, humming to trying and calm me down but all I could think of was that my boyfriend was cuddling someone else. "JUNGKOOK" I shouted out loud, trying to prevent my voice from breaking since I was still crying. I saw him flinch and slowly open his eyes. He blinked a few times and smiled as he pulled the stranger into him again. He took a deep breath in and suddenly jolted up so he was stood next to the sofa instead of lying down.

"Jimin..." he said as he looked over and saw me in Yoongi's arms. He ran over to me, ignoring the stranger that was now awake and confused on the sofa. More sobs felt out of my mouth as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"What are you doing? Why didn't you come to bed? Why are you cuddling him?" I asked him whilst drying my face with my sleeves, although it was pointless since tears didn't stop falling

"I must have fell asleep, I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry"

"Why were you cuddling him?" I asked again whilst sending glares to the stranger sat on the sofa rubbing his face

"He cuddled me to sleep" the stranger replied with a smug face and I looked back to Jungkook who had wide eyes and open mouth

"Don't listen beautiful, I never... I promise. I fell asleep and he must have cuddled into me"

"How can I know you're telling the truth?"

"Because it's me Jimin, you know I wouldn't lie to you" he replied with a sad face. He was right, I know Jungkook wouldn't do that. Not on purpose.

"Well I can assure you he definitely did cuddle me asleep. He might not have been awake but as soon as I laid in his arms he kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me"

"Because I must have thought you were Jimin" Jungkook hissed back "Why would I cuddle someone who wasn't my boyfriend on purpose, that's only something you would do"

"Who are you?" I asked quietly and I saw the stranger smile at me and walk over. Jungkook pulled me into his embrace as the guy got closer to me. I was still sat on the floor so he crouched down so he was on my level but still slightly higher

"Me? I'm Jungkook's ex boyfriend. His first true love, the one who took his virginity, the one person Jungkook will always have a soft spot for"

"You're the ex that left him for no reason?"

"Oh, so he's told you about me?"

"He's mentioned you, I wouldn't go as far as telling me. I know what you did to him though, what's your name?"

"And why would a pretty boy like you want to know my name?" He tested me and bit his lip whilst looking me up and down. I couldn't stop myself from pulling a disgusted face "Jungkook's picked a good one. You're lovely, Yoongi was right" He inched a little closer to me and Jungkook pulled me closer to him again

"Stay away from him" I heard him hiss at the stranger

"Tell me your name!"

"My name is Yugyeom" he said with a smirk "why did you want to know my name baby boy?"

"Don't call me that, and I wanted to know because you're trying to take Jungkook away from me. You had your chance and blew it... just like Yoongi did with me" I added on the end and I saw Yoongi's face drop from the smug face he had plastered on it

"IF YOU DON'T ALL SHUT UP I WILL KILL YOU ALL" Tae shouted as he walked down the stairs. He walked into the living to see me on the floor in Jungkookie's arms and a tear stained face. He petted my hair softly and kissed it before turning his attention on the other two "out! Now! It's too late for this and I don't want you in my home anymore. You're not welcome here anymore, you've had more than enough chances Yoongi" he grabbed them both by their shirts and shoved them outside as Jungkook stood up with my legs around his waist. I wrapped myself around him and cried softly, he rubbed soothing circles on my back as we left the living room. On the way upstairs I caught the eye of Yugyeom and Yoongi who both glared at me as I hid myself in Jungkook.

"Ignore them baby, you know I'm all yours"

As soon as we got into our bedroom I pulled his clothes off and kissed all over his chest and neck, trying to get rid of the smell of Yugyeom on him. He pulled me to the bed and lay down with me on top of him. He stroked a hand over my cheek and pulled me down to kiss him

"I'm so sorry about tonight. I promised you I wouldn't leave your side whilst you felt sad and all I've done is make you feel worse" he pulled me down next to him with our chests facing each other. He put one arm under my head, in the gap between my neck and the pillow and the other hand stroking over my hair and cheek. The occasional tear fell but he would quickly swipe it away.

"I thought you were going to leave me, I thought you were going to get back with him. Do you still have feelings?"

"No I don't have feelings, he must think I do though. I only have feelings for you... and they're very strong feelings, almost scary" he smiled at me and I giggled and shuffled a little closer to him "I haven't been a very good boyfriend to you have I? I keep messing things up"

"No you don't..."

"I do. There was the issue of me drinking from Mingyu by accident and now tonight, me having Yugyeom in my arms as I slept... and not my beautiful baby. I just seem to keep hurting you"

"No you don't, tonight wasn't your fault. You make me the happiest person alive... you just do stupid things sometimes" I tried to laugh it off "we do need to talk about all of this though"

"I know baby, do you want to now? I can hear a million questions running through your head I wouldn't know where to start" He asked and I nodded and sat up cross legged "Okay, I'll let you take the lead so you can ask anything you like"

"Why were you asking for him back a few months ago?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 78 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
11.4K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
128K 7.3K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...
9.3K 338 36
The story of a human and vampire. How will things go between them, knowing that Jimin and his hyungs are vampires while Jungkook is a mortal human. W...