Gotta Be You

Por SamWhuang4ever

17 year old Annabelle Howard comes to visit her cousin Shannon Howard in London. When Annabelle gets there, s... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Four

23 4 0
Por SamWhuang4ever

Annabelle's POV

I tapped my foot and looked at the clock for what seemed the hundredth time. When was Sierra going to be here? Shannon had surprised me with a new attititude and big smile when she announced that she had invited Sierra. But deep down, a voice told me she was up to something. Something bad. Whatever. My best friend was joining me in London! I was so excited. I checked my phone to check for any messages from her signaling she was off the plane. Oh shoot. I forgot. My USA phone didn't work here in London. I made a mental note to go get a new phone. I looked at the clock again and then the doorbell rang. I jumped and scrambled to open the door. I opened it, expecting it to be Sierra. 

"Si- Oh wait, you're not Sierra," I grumbled, looking at Niall. I opened the door wider for him and he stepped in. 

"Where's Shan?" he asked, peeking around. 

I looked behind him out the door. No Sierra. "She's hanging out with Perrie and El," I replied, remembering the names from her calendar. 

"Ohh, okay, well what are you doing here?" he asked, plopping down on a stool at the mini-bar. 

"Um, well... I live here..." I raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh right. Sorry," he mumbled. 

Just then, the doorbell rang again and I raced to get it. I whipped it open and there stood Harry. "Oh god, why are random boys ringing my doorbell?" I asked, annoyed. 

Harry stepped in, looking unphased. He noticed Niall. "This was the girl you were talking about?" he asked loudly. I turned around and stared. 

"Excuse me?" I asked. Niall turned red. 

"Shut up Harry," he grumbled. "Nothing!" he exclaimed looking back at me. 

"Who are you?" I asked. Harry squinted at me. 

"You don't know who I am?" he wondered. 

I shook my head. 

"I'm Harry! One fifth of One Direction!" he exclaimed. 

"Yeah, well, great. Why are you in my house?" I questioned. 

Niall titled his head. "Well, it's not really your hou-" he started. 

"It's partly mine so..." I got cut off when the doorbell rang a third time. "Who is it now? Another guy from On Infection?" I asked, opening the door. 

"It's One Direct-" Harry started. 

I opened the door and said, "What do you wa- Sierra!"

"Hi! Sorry, the plane took off a little late." 

"It's okay. Come on in!" 

Continuar a ler