forbidden - stony

By wanderinghumanz

[completed] when the son of howard stark (tony) meets the subject (steve) chosen for the "experiment," he beg... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen

chapter nine

6.5K 329 43
By wanderinghumanz

Tony never thought it would feel this good. Steve's body pressed up against his, their mouths connecting them as one. He lost himself in the kiss, giving him everything. They pulled away staring into each other's eyes.

"Steve, there's something I have to tell you."

"Yes, Tony?" Steve asked, holding his hand tight. "I like you, Steve Rogers. I really like you. And I have all this time." Steve smiled, kissing him again. "I like you too, Tony."

"Y-you do?" Tony couldn't believe what he was hearing. "How could I not?" Tony felt like the luckiest man on Earth.

"But, Steve. We, we can't tell anyone about this, okay?" Steve knew he was right, yet he still wanted to tell the world. "I know," he said frowning at the ground.

Suddenly, Tony's heart sunk into his stomach, and his eyes began to tear up. "Tony what's wrong?"

"Y-you're leaving m-me soon." Steve didn't know what to say. It was true, he was leaving. "I'm sorry, Tony." He held Tony in his arms never wanting to let go.

Tony knew he had to get home soon, or Howard would be upset with him again. "Steve, I have to go," he said pushing him away.

"Im not letting you go back to that monster."

"Listen to me, I'll be okay. But you've gotta let me go."

"Okay," he said letting go of his hand.

"Goodbye my love, I'll see you soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.1K 15
Draco and Harry had been dating from their 5th year. but suddenly in the start of 6th year Draco breaks up with him. Sirius is not dead. Disclaimer...
504K 20.5K 38
What would you do if you woke up in your arch nemesis's body? What would you do if you were them, and they were you? This is the challenge that Harr...
31K 745 10
Okay This is the second book to 'a Drarry love story' I hope you'll like it ❤️❤️ After Harry and Draco graduate and Draco leaves for the healer scho...
297K 9.4K 16
It was a road accident. When Harry Potter gets into a car crash, he is rushed to hospital. The doctor taking care of him is Draco Malfoy. Harry Potte...