Running Scared (Sasuke Love S...

By Elmo101

Akiza Black was 5 years old when her clan was killed. Ever since then she had been running scared from people... More

Running Scared Prologue
Running Scared Chapter 1
Running Scared Chapter 2
Running Scared Chapter 3
Running Scared Chapter 4
Running Scared Chapter 5
Running Scared Chapter 6
Running Scared Chapter 7
Running Scared Chapter 8
Running Scared Chapter 9
Running Scared Chapter 10
Running Scared Chapter 11
Running Scared Valentine's Day Special

Running Scared Chapter 12

1.2K 49 27
By Elmo101

Hey Guys,

This chapter is deticated to Blackrabit for reading this chapter and squealing at school about it :P 

Guys on the side ------>

Enjoy >.< 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12:

“What about a kiss?” He asked watching me move my way around. I turned to him and smiled.

“Keep dreaming.” 

Akiza's POV:

Sasuke had gone out about an hour ago to who-knows where, so I took the opportunity to go for a small walk, get some fresh air and explore the town. The town was small and homey. There weren’t too many people around and it was relatively silent and peaceful. I gracefully sat on the park bench, taking in my surroundings. The grass was green and lush and the trees shot up reaching up the heaven and all its might. The sun smiled down on all that inhabited the earth. I closed my eyes listening to the soft ‘pitter-patter’ of the trickling waterfall splashing into the nearby pond was like a lullaby.

“Isn’t it just beautiful?” My eyes snapped open to the stranger’s voice. The guy that stood before was tall even with his slight slouch. His white blouse hung loosely on his body and the sleeves were neatly folded up due to the heat of the day. His long hair was a stainless white and his calm, pale blue eyes lay there soft gaze on me.

I nodded stiffly “It is…” I said quietly. He chuckled taking a seat next to me and took an A4 pad and pencil out of his small man bag.

“Not many people come here often. It’s a shame… but a good thing at the same time.” He smiled as he put pen-to-paper. “It keeps it peaceful.” I was still stiff as I heard his pencil glide across the page. He didn’t look like a psychopath that wanted power to take over the world but I was still on edge. Maybe I was being a bit over protective; I mean his just being nice. I flinched as his head shot towards me, “So what are you doing in this type of place?”

“I-I… Well I just needed a breather; I found this place while exploring the town.”

“Ahh, so you’re new here.” It sounded more like a statement but none the less I nodded as if it were a question. “Are you travelling with anybody?” he asked still looking at his paper drawing away, only occasionally looking up at the park for mere seconds.

“Um… Yes I am.” I gave a small smile.

“And where is he now?” I starred baffled as he continued to sketch away.

“Who knows...?”

I was about to ask how he knew it was a guy, but another guy yelled out, “Hey!” gaining both of our attention. My eyes focused on a lively man running towards us. He had raven hair, darker than Sasuke’s hair, and hazel eyes that were full of excitement. He stopped in front of us and caught his breath. “I thought you would be here.” He said with a cheeky grin that reminded me of someone I once knew.

“Who’s the girl?” The man sitting next to me sighed and ripped out the piece of paper from his note pad. He wrote something down and folded to piece of paper and handed it to me. Hesitating I took it showing him my confused face.

“Come on.” He said, to the new guy that arrived, picking up his bag. I looked down at the piece of fold paper that I was given. “Stay safe, Akiza” My eyes widened and I stood up in surprise and my mouth opened to ask how he knew my name but before long he was gone.

‘Well that was, weird.’ I thought scratching my head and sitting back down on the seat below me. Opening the folded paper carefully, my eyes once again widened as I looked at the picture that had been drawn. While I was still taking in the content of the picture I felt two arms wrap around my body but I didn’t jump in surprise for I knew exactly who it was.

“What’s that?” I quickly folded it and tried to hide it by putting it into my pocket but my arm was grabbed preventing me.

“Akiza”

“Sasuke” I said in the same warning tone, teasing him.

“Don’t make me forcefully take it off of you.” He whispered. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“I dare you to try. You have to catch me first” I said breaking out of his iron grip and running back towards the hotel. I refused to let him see this.

“Oh really now…?” Before long I had sprinted back to the hotel room and locked the door behind me. Yeah I knew he had a key but didn’t stop me from doing it anyways. How wrong I was to, because when I turned back around Sasuke was already there waiting for me. I was immediately pinned to the wall with a loud ‘bang’. “I told you ‘don’t make me take it by force.’.” He whispered lowly in my ear.

“I’m not ‘making you.’ you’re choosing to chase me, in order to see it.” I said sticking my tongue out playfully at him. He narrowed his eyes at me.

“You know what I meant.”

“Do I now?” I smirked triumphantly.

“You’re trying to change the topic.” He glared playfully at me. I giggled shrugging my shoulders.

“Why do you want to see it anyways?”

“Why won’t you show me?” He fired back at me.

“Because,” I said starring down at the cream coloured titles, trying to avoid him seeing my blush. He only made it worse when one of his hands cupped my chin forcing me to look into his eyes. It wasn’t long before I felt his warm lips upon mine.

The kiss was short but left my knees buckling underneath me. All that was holding my up was the arm that, at some point, snaked its way around my hips. One look and Sasuke let out a small chuckle. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. “You’re so cute.” He said leaning his body closer to mine, if it was even possible.

I was still confused; now he was the one changing the topic. Did he give up? No, his not the type to; I concluded in my head, even if it was just a stupid piece of paper… Wait…PAPER!

My eyes widened as I realized I was no longer holding the A4 piece of sketching paper. Just as I went to say something Sasuke brought his lips to my neck making my breath hitch.

“Sasuke,” I whined breathlessly. My response from him was a mischievous smirk that I felt against my skin. 

“Taking it by force wasn’t as bad as I thought.” He chuckled cheekily

“You’re such a bastar-“ I was cut off as he bit down on my neck. A small moan escaped without my permission; dam it, why did he have to know me so well?

“Now that’s not very nice of you.”

“Then give it back!”

“Give what back,” He smirked again.

I returned his ‘playing dumb’ with a punch to the stomach; he was the one that let go of my hands. Unfortunately the punch wasn’t strong enough for him to get off of me, but I got a satisfying ‘ouch’ telling me it actually hurt. Don’t know why I didn’t do that earlier.  

“I don’t know why you won’t let me see this paper.” He said confused. 

“It’s as weird drawing someone gave me. Now give it back!” I snapped Even with this he opened the folded paper. I was slung over his shoulder in mere seconds and tossed roughly onto the bed. He trapped me putting his arms either side of me supporting himself. His eyes turned cold and my eyes widened in shock and fear. I found myself crawling slightly away from him, but even then my body was so stiff.

“Where did you get this?!” I flinch at the sudden seriousness and cold tone of his voice.

“L-like I said, someone gave it to me.” I stuttered.

“Who?” he grabbed my arm roughly. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing seemed to come out, so he repeated his question only more demandingly “Who?!”

“I don’t know who he was. He was just some guy…” I winced in pain as he gripped my arm tighter. My eyes now shut and I trembled, a stray tear rolled down my cheek. His coldness reminded me of the time stuck in Orochimaru’s grip, it was pure torture. I felt the grip on my arm loosen and I was pulled into a bone-crushing hug.

“Sorry.” My eyes opened wide as I realised Sasuke was now hugging me. It was one mood swing after another, only I much preferred this mood swing. “I’m so sorry.” I was pulled closer to his chest.

“Sasuke… I…” he pulled back cupping my chin, wiping the stray tears away from my eyes.

“I can’t lose you… I won’t lose you. Not again.” He said softly but certainly.

Placing me head to his chest I felt him tense, “I’m not going anywhere.” With those words alone he relaxed wrapping an arm around me protectively.

I sat in his arms in a comfortable silence all that I could hear was the soft lullaby of his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh its only been 6 months ... no biggie right -_- wrong.....

I seriosuly am sorry :/ Writers block is a biatch big time. 

Anyway regarless of the wait I hope you like it,

Please continue voting, Fanning and sending me the best comemnts, they bring my spirits up and force me to continue this story even if it takes for ever. I WILL FINISH!!

Thanks guys you're a pleaure to write for. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 11.8K 37
A young girl from Konohagakure who's literally batshit crazy. A girl who lost almost everyone and thing at the mere age of eight(8). A girl who uses...
25.1K 774 57
Shiori Senju, a smart and talented girl becomes the youngest clan leader in history then graduates from the academy becoming a kunoichi (Genin). Her...
161K 5.9K 71
Y/n Akuma, one of the strongest clan members of her time has to deal with a problem that's bigger than an empty plate. ... a war... Tobi, or 'Madara'...
188K 5.9K 66
An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiments. Her lust for blood along with an acci...