Mafiatale - An Eye For An Eye...

By _fransfics_

HERE IT IS! Mafiatale! NOT MY AU! My own version. SANSXFRISK They my OTP. I hope you like this story! Another... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Gosh I know...
End Story Notes

Chapter 19:

2.9K 154 216
By _fransfics_

*Third POV*

The Avalon Library was just as Frisk remembered: old and full of books.

As she thought about it, she wasn't gone too long from the library. It had only been a week since she got the book on math, yet it felt like months ago.

Nevertheless a week away from the library was one week too many, and she was glad to be back.

Sans stood beside her as they walked inside, yet she hardly noticed him from the beauty of the library and the smell of books.

At least, until he uttered, "Ugh. Books."

Frisk almost slapped him or gave him a large lecture before a familiar voice interupted.

"Miss Frisk, when I caught your book in the drivethrew turn in box, I was shocked at the abnormady of such a thing."

When Jeeves caught sight of her walking in, he straightened his glasses to make sure it wasn't just a spot stuck on the clear glass. A frown was pressed to his lips when he recognized her, and then he called out.

Hearing the voice made Frisk's heart leapt and she looked to the dark voice, never happier to hear it.

As she rushed over to the counter, tempted to give Jeeves a hug before realizing how ridiculous she was being. She had been gone from the library for three weeks before, and returning had been gone and typical.

Why had being captive made her feel differently with the time?

Frisk held herself back from hugging the old librarian and simply smiled wide before replying "I sent someone else instead. I was a bit busy at the time, and didn't want the book late."

Jeeves frowned at her and huffed, "Hmph. Well, it wasn't late, luckily for you. But I'm surprised you hadn't come in to check out another book."

Frisk winced, feeling almost guilty that she didn't. "As I said before, I was busy."

Jeeves eyed her carefully, as if she was lying to him, before he put his fingers together on his desk and asked, "Are you here to get another book then?"

Frisk was about to answer before Sans shoved beside her and hit his hand on the table, answering for her, "No, we're here to check the library records. Ya have 'em?"

Annoyed at the interruption, Frisk looked to Sans and snarled, "I thought we were playing it cool, remember? Like in that bar?"

Sans winked at her and grinned. "Don't worry doll, I got this."

What bothered Frisk most about the situation was the fact he completely changed his strategy.

First he was trying to slip the information out of them, now he was demanding it? There was no pattern with Sans, and Frisk knew that was why he couldn't pin him.

He was too random.

And that's what was frustrating.

"Library records...?" Jeeves frowns and taps his fingers together as he thinks about it.

However, Frisk had seen him do this before, and she knew he was going to say-

"No," Jeeves kept his frown and his eyes continued to cast dark shadows across Sans and Frisk.

Frisk let out a sigh and shook her head, placing a hand on the table to be sincere. "Please Jeeves, this is very important..."

"Miss Frisk, it is illegal for me to let anyone check the records, even you," he stated, looking to her.

Frisk didn't give up, and she insisted, "We only need a name, Johnathan Mart. Has he checked out any books recently? And if so, what are they? Do you know where he is?"

Frisk's curiosity flowed from her lips, and she hadn't realized until Sans leaned close and muttered, "Smooth Frisk, real smooth."

Blushing with embarrassment, Frisk backed away from the desk and cleared her throat, ignoring Jeeves' raised eyebrow and down pulled lips.

When he spoke, his voice had no change of tone, and even had a hint of a sigh to it. "As I said before, it is illegal for me to give put any information..."

Sans gave a smile and leaned on the desk, pointing his finger at Jeeves as he claimed, "Now, that may be true, but if that's the case how come dolly here makes you erase her history? Hm?"

Frisk glared at him, still wondering how he knew about that.

Then she realized, he must've been trying to find her history. Had he gotten Jeeves to tell him? Why didn't she know about it?

The fact was, if Sans did get the information from Jeeves, he could do it again; so Frisk studied him greatly, watching with narrowed and curious eyes to see how he would accomplish his task.

Jeeves blinked and his eyebrows rose for a split moment as he replied, "Well, because of people like you of course."

Frisk decided to shut her mouth for once and trust what Sans would do.

It felt new, and strange.

She disliked it.

Sans shrugged again and smiled, "Oh come on Jeeves. Why people like me?"

Jeeves seems confused with the conversation, but doesn't change his common expression as he answered, "Because people like you, her information."

Wanting to protest to the statement, Frisk scratched her leg and opened her mouth to speak, knowing Sans was not the type to get information.

But she was cut off, when Sans answered darkly, "Then why don't you give it to me then?"

Jeeves stared at Sans with a still blank expression, but his eyes showed something Frisk never had never seen before.

That's when Jeeves slowly turned his chair so he was facing his computer, and logged in with quick creaking fingers.

Frisk's eyes grew wide and she looked to Sans who was folding hos arms with a causal and smug grin. He winked at her and she scowled before turning back to Jeeves, waiting patiently.

"Yes, Johnathan Mart came in," Jeeves said, scrolling on his computer. "Yesterday, I believe. He checked out some books on physiology and chemistry. I haven't seen him sense..."

Frisk and Sans shared a glance and Frisk chose to speak.

"What books?"

Jeeves reads them over and pauses. "... The same books you checked out a few weeks ago, actually..."

Sans let his eyebrow raise and he frowned, glancing to me as he asked, "Why would he need those do you think?"

Frisk glared and snapped, "Uh, why are you asking me?"

"I don't know, you're the information expert."

Frisk groaned and Sans took pleasure in it as he smiled and looked to Jeeves. "Alright, print us out the information and we'll be out of your hair."

There was a hesitant moment where Frisk almost went to check out a book, but the feeling passed when she realized she had all the books in the world at the manor.

So she held her tongue and nodded to what Sans had said.

Jeeves frowned and clearly seemed unhappy about printing the information, but he looked to Sans then quickly did as he said.

Taking notice to this, Frisk leaned next to Sans and whispered, "Why is he so afraid of you...?"

Sans grinned wickedly and looked at me with mischief in his eyes as he mumbled back, "The question is, why aren't you afraid of me?"

Frisk considered this and realized she wasn't actually sure.

He was never a threat to her, never tried to hurt her or do anything against her well being (beside kidnapping her for a good cause) so why did she have the small feeling of fear every time she was around him?

What was he capable of?

After what happened in the bar, Frisk wondered if there was anything else Sans could do- or has done.

Perhaps she could ask him later if they were continuing "An eye for an eye".

"The printing will take a moment," Jeeves pointed out, noticing they weren't leaving, "I suggest you spend your time elsewhere."

Frisk and Sans nodded together (which bothered them a bit) before splitting from the desk and towards the isles of books.

They were both silent for some time, until Frisk finally asked, "So, what's the plan?"

"The plan?" Sans said, glancing to her with curious eyes, "What do you mean?"

Frisk frowned. "A plan. A detailed proposal for doing or achieving something-"

"Yeah yeah I know what a plan is," Sans waved off, annoyed at her genius, "I meant why are you asking?"

"Well, what are we doing after this? We have no idea where Johnathan is..."

Sans shrugged as he plucked a book from the shelf and held it open, reading the line at the top. "We wing it dolly. We bring Asgore the information printed out, then maybe grab a drink later."

Frisk seemed bewildered and scoffed as Sans put the book back, grabbing another. "A drink?! That's what you plan on doing with Capture and Johnathan still out there?!"

Sans chuckled, "Course. I mean, if you're willing to drink with me."

His eyes glanced up from the book at her, almost hoping she would say-

"Not interested," Frisk stated, folding her arms, "I don't drink."

Sans shrugged, "Its only katcup doll, no toxin to humans."

"Gross," Frisk cringed.

Sans rolled his eyes and put the book back, grabbing another, opening it once more, "Ya can have water if you'd like."

"I'm not interested in drinking with you Sans!" Frisk shouted, her voice carrying through the library and causing her to blush and Sans to snicker. She watches him put back another book while taking one more.

She growled, "What are you even doing?!" She yanked the book from his hands.

"Hey!" He grabbed another from the shelves, still watching her as he sassed, "Rude. I was reading the top sentence of the page."

With an annoyed glance, Frisk snapped, "Why would you ever do that?"

Sans chuckled and winked as he read another, "Cause they describe your love life dolly."

"What?!"

"Come take a look."

He opened the book to a random page and pointed to the top line, reading out- "and with it he plunged into her stomach, leaving her screams the only sound in the air."

When Frisk's cheeks burned red, Sans cackled into laughter and Frisk yanked the book from him, reading the context just to find it was a sword and not a-

"Sans that's disgusting!" She groaned, shutting the book and placing it back on the shelf.

"You're the one who had the dirty thought!" Sans was already opening another, and he chuckled as he read, "But even with the darkness around them, bodies dropped-"

"SANS!" Frisk stopped him as he burst into laughter and held his sides, Frisk quickly putting the book back.

Shaking his head with glee, Sans insisted, "Oh come on have a little fun! Try one!"

Frisk growled, "Sans we don't have time for this. Let's go grab the paper and-"

Sans thrusts a book into her hands and opens to a page, "Please it will be golden! Go on!"

Feeling the pressure of his eyes, Frisk gulped and cleared her throat, reading the top line; however, it was the ending of a sentence, and the only word that was shown said- "hell."

The two sat for a moment and suddenly both burst into laughter, Frisk unable to stop herself as she re-read the word.

"WHAT?!" She laughed, thinking about the fact her future love life would apparently be hell.

Sans joined her laughter and looked at the top of the page, "Oh kid that is too good!!!"

Shaking her head Frisk quickly put the book back and stopped her laughter, looking at Sans. "Where did you learn that?"

There was a moment of friendliness between the two, and Sans took it quickly, deciding to use it while he could.

"Figured it out. Thought some sentences were... interesting in context," he chuckled and shook his head, moving his hands in his pockets, "You use books your way, I'll use them my way."

Frisk smiled a bit. "Don't tell me that's all you use books for..."

"Heh, learning isn't my strong suit, dolly," he winked, "Jokes are."

Frisk laughed a bit, and Sans felt pride at the sound.

He realized he liked that about Frisk.

She was tough to please, and he knew that doing so, was an accomplishment.

He opened his mouth to speak again, but suddenly Jeeves cleared his throat behind them and held out a white paper covered in words and the library logo.

Frisk's smile fell back to her usual professional look, and she took it from him. "Thank you Jeeves, I hope to see you again soon."

She headed to the entrance of the library, leaving Sans to follow.

Before he did, he watched her for a moment.

His mind wandered, and he wondered why it bothered him.

Why did he care that Jeeves broke up their conversation?

It's not like he cared.

All that mattered, was getting the information to Asgore.

And that's what they were going to do.

*******

A/N: HELLO MY LOVELYS!!!!
I DID IT LAST MOMENT!!!!

PRAISE ME CHILDRENNNNN!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Okay! So, update.

Leah gets back in four days!!!

Oh I'm so excited! She is so perfect and has painted me such beautiful pictures oh my talented love!

Sorry.

ANYWAY!

I FOUND OUT THERE IS A SURPRISE PARTY FOR HER THROWN BY SOMEONE WHO GIVES ME ANXIETY AND LEAH DOESN'T WANT TO HANG WITH ANYMORE AND LEAHS PARENTS HATE ME AND SAY I'M A BAD AND I'M BAD FOR LEAH AND I'M A BIT HURT AND WISH LEAH WOULD SEE HOW MUCH HER FAMILY HURTS ME BUT IT'S FINE SO YES I GOT THIS DONE FOR YOU WHILE BEING A BIT SAD BUT YAY!!!

Hehe okay.

I'm back!!!!

Yes!

Yes!

I'm here!

I hope you guys like the chapter.

Next up is a goodie.

In like, two more chapters.... maybe one, we got shiz going down.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!
THANK YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

I was so shocked with the support and love you guys gave me... I truly thank you all for reading my story, and appreciating me...

Thank you!

You have accomplished making me cry!

I love YOU!

Be back soon.

(Most likely post every other week, I'll tell u an update on my profile. Keep an eye out ;)

YAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 507 200
Truth or dare with Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Asgore, Flowey, Napstablook, Mettaton EX/NEO, Asriel, Frisk, Chara and TeMmIe!!!
624 9 3
Ha! You thought it was over? Not a chance! I love writing my story but it's really hard and I'm just taking a break to write something fast and easy...
138K 3.2K 49
Want to hear my crazy stories about my OTP? This is a book filled with it. I present to you my one-shots of Sans x Frisk!
578K 25.6K 66
FRANS This is a request and I have been really exited to start writing it! I really hope you like it! Echotale is not my AU! Neither is Jailtale! Thi...