Seen || An Elton Castee Fanfi...

By KayleeAtTheDisco

[Rare Updates, but Still Good] Fans go INSANE when their influencer posts saying they are following/DMing peo... More

1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
16%
17%

15%

242 5 18
By KayleeAtTheDisco

Back to Ashlee's POV

April 14th

2:56pm

"Elton shut the fuck up I'm trying to nap!"

"No you love me!"

"Oh fuck me!"

"Gladly!"

"Not for free bearded bitch!"

"You'd let me!"

"Why are you suddenly David Dobrik and recording everything!"

"Be fucking cause!"

"Oh my fucking God imma jump off your fucking roof." I stand up and walk inside, going towards Aaron's room. I hear Elton follow me as he laughs hysterically. Without hesitation i open Aaron's door and look at him as he streams.

"Can i sleep in here?" I say. Caught off guard he looks back at his bed and at Elton.

"Suuuurrrrreeee?" He chuckles softly, looks towards his camera. I step into his room and turn to Elton, waving with a smile before shutting the door.

"Leeeeeeeeeee!"

"Elteeeeeeeeee!" I mimic and lay on Aaron's bed happily, reaching for my phone as i realize i left it in Elton's office.

"Oh fuck meeeee!"

"Language!" Aaron doesn't even take his eyes off his game.

"Aaron if i don't make it back, just know Circa was my favorite and your bed is really comfy." I hear a simple mhm come from him as i open the door and look both ways before running downstairs and into the kitchen, making a gun with my fingers. I make a run for his garage and scan the room for my phone, spotting it on the couch.

"Ah ha!" I pick it up and start to head back to Aaron's room. As soon as i step out of the office, i am picked up and thrown into another room.

"Oh son of a Canadian Emily.." I groan as I'm thrown onto Elton's bed.

"I've been expecting you." Elton says as he spins in his chair, Circa in his lap.

"Wait, if youre there who the hell picked me up?" I turn towards the door and see a fairly buff guy with a smile that probably has gotten him out of speeding tickets.

"Hey, Brennen Taylor, nice to meet you." He waves. I wave back and glance at Elton.

"Ashlee, my friends call me Lee though." He nods.

"Welp, have fun, and try to keep it down a bit. I'll be with my boyfriend." Anddd hes gone.

"Boyfriend?" I turn to Elton.

"Colby."

"Ah.. They're gay?"

"Nah its like Zane and Heath."

"Mmm, okay. Soooo why was i thrown on your bed?"

"Oh just to get you back for clickbait."

"Elton you act like I'm a pornstar and actually get money from your videos I'm in."

"Oh that's going in the video 110%."

"Well fuck me sideways and call me Janet."

"Okay Ms Not Pornstar."

"Can i please sleep so i dont have to sleep at the trampoline park tonight?"

"I have rights to that bed since its mine, plus a nap does sound nice." I watch as he turns off the camera and walks over to the bed.

"Alright lemme fucking move before your sit on my face." I say, stealing one of his pillows.

"Lee we are both adults sleep on the bed its not like imma try to fuck you." He lays on the side farthest from the wall, his back towards me. I'm not about to complain because i finally get to sleep so y e e t.

"Yet." Elton sighs a bit.

Time Skip

5:30pm

The piano version of This is Gospel wakes Elton and I up. I sing along softly, letting the alarm play out as Elton slowly wakes up.

"We have to go. The park closes at seven and we still have to get shit." Elton throws on his shoes and walks out, "Imma go get the boys." I nod, pulling out my phone.

Ashlee: hey hey we're coming be there around 6
5:32pm

Elliot: mmkay i call sitting by Colby fuck you
5:32pm

Ashlee: you act like i tell you i have a crush on him
5:33pm

Elliot: oh yeah you're more a Elton kinda girl
5:35pm

Ashlee: hahahahaha get your ass ready
5:35pm

Elliot: f u c k y o u
5:36pm

Ashlee: ew no thats gay
5:37pm

Elliot: news flash ya girl is b i s e x u a l
5:38pm

Ashlee: i thought you were american
5:39pm - Seen

This bitch left me on read oh my Lord..

I laugh at my thoughts and throw on my shoes, fixing my hair in the mirror before walking out to the main hall.

"LEE HURRY TH- oh hey." Sam smiles innocently.

"Hey Blondie." I smile back.

"Okay we gotta stop by Elliot's higgity home, stop at an ATM, and get there within about an hour. Everyone into Lee's car lets go." Elton opens the front door and motions for everyone to get the hell out.

"Well fuck alright everyone in my car i guess." We all funnel out and into my car, Elton next to me in the front, the other three in the back.

"Where's Elliot gonna sit?"

"I dunno on Colby or something." I shrug and smirk a bit. Everyone nods as Colby sits there flabbergasted. Pulling out of the drive way, Elton plugs my phone into the aux cord and go throughs my Spotify playlists.

Time Skip
6:07pm

"Hey pause the song and call El." I motion to Elton, setting my left leg on my seat and agaisnt the door.

The dial tone runs throughout the car as her voice is heard through the speakers.

"Hey babes you here yet?" She asks.

"Yep, get out here so i can show the bois your music already." All of them look at me in shock.

"Oh fuck me are we really doing this now?"

"Yep now get out here and sit on Colby, we don't have all day."

"Alright alright coming. See ya bb."

"See ya." Elton hangs up.

"She has music?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I sigh.

"Yeah bitch you heard our conversation." Elliot walks out and opens the backdoor behind Elton.

"Oh shit you guys are actually people." She stands there for a minute, internally fangirling.

"Nah Lee is full of shit, we're bots, now sit on me so we can girl your blonde bitch over here to an ATM." Colby says with a playful wink.

"Okayyyyyy Colbyyyyyyy." Corey laughs. Elliot gets in and all the dudes turn to her as i start driving again.

"You have music?!" They all blurt out.

"Oh my fuck.." She sighs. Elton hands her my phone and she goes to my playlist titled emo shit.

"Emo shit. Same." Colby shrugs. CrushCrushCrush begins playing and Elton plays it very low.

"Sing!" He yells. I see El's face turn red as she looks at me. I nod and she smiles as we both whisper...

Crush.. Crush.. Crush.. Crush crush crush! ONE TWO THREE FOUR

"NOTHING COMPARES TO A QUIET EVENING ALONE!" We both scream the lyrics as i pull up to the nearest store.

"I'll be back, fuck it up Elliot yesssssss!" I chuckle as she continues to scream her own lyrics, the guys all in awe but laughing.

I quickly pull out fifty dollars and shove it in my wallet, running back out and immediately driving.

"Okay by the time we get there it'll be about 6:30, we look around, get some food, and then hide." We all nod as Elliot goes to the next song on my playlists.

Screaming the lyrics to Memories by Panic! At the Disco, we fuck around.

That is until we got there.

Seen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.6K 44
He's the big YouTuber from California. She's the sort of famous Photographer from Connecticut. His career took off years ago where as hers was just b...
42.6K 647 21
You've been having this huge crush on him ever since your brother introduced you to him but you're not sure if he'll ever like you back but little di...
254K 4.2K 31
*MAJOR UPDATES HAPPENING NOW* "Hey guys this is the new Tfil girl she's gonna be going on trips with us helping with the cameras and booking places a...
155 35 24
Nicolo: "Don't say anything, now. I have to say something but I can't say when I'm seeing into eyes to eyes. I'm little nervous, how to put to this...