The Rules of Handling Rejecti...

By SilentNiaAngel

Sevonnia never thought it would be a fairy-tale when she meet her mate and she thought just right when she re... More

:PROLOGUE:
part one
:ONE:
:TWO:
:THREE:
:FIVE:
:SIX: Part 1
:SIX: Part 2
:SEVEN:
:EIGHT:
:NINE:
:TEN:
:INTERLUDE: ONE
part two: the circle
:ELEVEN:
:TWELVE:
:THIRTEEN:
:FOURTEEN:
:FIFTEEN:
:SIXTEEN:
:SEVENTEEN:
:EIGHTEEN:
:NINETEEN:
:TWENTY:
:INTERLUDE:TWO
:TWENTY-ONE:
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
:TWENTY-FOUR:
:TWENTY- FIVE:
:TWENTY-SIX: Part One
:TWENTY-SIX: Part Two
:TWENTY-SEVEN:
:TWENTY-EIGHT:
TWENTY-NINE
:THIRTY:
INTERLUDE: THREE
:THIRTY ONE:
:THIRTY-TWO:
:THIRTY-THREE:
:THIRTY-FOUR:
:THIRTY-FIVE:
:THIRTY SIX: Diana
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY -EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
Chapter Forty
Interlude
part 3
41

:FOUR:

1.8K 74 10
By SilentNiaAngel

CHAPTER FOUR

          I stood in the guest room awkwardly waiting on Uncle Don to return with fresh tioletries and sheets. According to Sianna they had her mates parents over and they left earlier to go on a long vacation since their son found his mate to keep his company.

How considerate of them.

   I allow my eyes to wonder around the huge room, examing how beautiful it was from it furnitures, beige carpet and beautiful painting that hang above the bed.  It was a photo consist of the Alpha Zeke and his Luna Yenesia, with their two son Harold and Mark when they were younger.

        "Here, go ahead and shower by the time you get out the bed will be remade." he said placing the towel and rag on the bed.

"Thanks," I mumbled still staring around the room, It wasn't like I haven't seen a room before, It just held a mysterious aura.

"Sevonnia?"

"Yeah,"

"Did you feel thrill when you killed those rogue?" he asked starring at me.

"Yeah, Why?" I reply turning to face him.

"Nothing, We just haven't seen anyone killed three rogues without a scratch in ages." he said reaching for something in his pocket.

"It was no biggie, If you need help I could help later today when you go on patrol." I said wanting to do something other than be just a pack member. He didn't answer he just stare at me.

"why are you staring at me like that?"

"You just ... remind me of someone." he said but before I could question him he told me; "Go shower, I'll prepare something for you to eat."

      During my meal Uncle Don wouldn't stop staring at me, there were times when our eyes made four and he shrugs his shoulder and continue to sip his Lite beer from the blue can.

After eating he lead me back into the room where I spread out my tired body and fell sound asleep without the fear of rogues attacking me. That's what I thought;

"Run!"

"Run!"

"Run!"

A loud male voice scream at me. He was chained to a pole in a khaki shorts with dried blood on it as fresh wound with blood running down his torso as it slowly heals.

"Save yourself and her." he shouted as I felt myself running like my life depend on it. It felt thrill feeling the hot wind against my skin as I race out towards the light but I skid abruptly as few wolves barricade the entrances.

  "They corner me." I heared someone shouts aloud as the male voice shouted back.

"There's nothing I can do, we need her. I'm weak."

"Don't give up! She need us, she need to know the truth about us." a female voice shouted.

"Send  Holly a message." the voice screamed as the woman was stab in the chest.

I spurt up grasping for breathe as I held my chest searching frantically like an idiot. What could that dream mean? I mean it was blur I couldn't  make out any faces only a black wolf and a man's voice. Guess it's just a nightmare.  I wipe my face with the sheet before settling my tired self back to sleep.

                 * * *

Waking up to quiet whispers and shuffling was peaceful for as I got up and glare outside the window to see everyone eat breakfast in a buffett style. How original, I went inside to wash and brush my teeth before sprinting downstairs in my pyjamas.

  I stumbled out of the pack house almost falling down the stairs rushing out to the food table with everyone starring at me. I reach the table, taking up the biggest plate filling it with almost everything from the table. I turn to see that everywhere was occupied except a guy under an apple tree eating just bacon, he had a bandage on his hand, I watch him bit of a piece bacon slowly while watching if anyone was coming after. Accept a few friends, it's a chance to start fresh. I thought before joining the guy.

"Hello," I chirped holding the plate in one hand while placing my other hand on the tree bark to sit down steady.

"Hi," he mumbled softly in reply as I glance down at his place which only had three strip of burn bacon. Was that all he's having for a hot blood living wolf?.

"Is that all you having?" I asked finally breaking the akwardness between us as I bite into my pancake.

"I aren't allowed, Omegas  gets limited access." he mumbled again.

"That's bull-" I snap taking his place and walking over to the table quickly filling it up in a pile. I return handing him the plate which he reluctantly took.

"Eat up, Its time to put some meat on those bone." I said joining him as I took up back my plate and started to eat when a few guys step before us and one of them step in his food. I spurt up in rage.

"He was going to eat that!" I growl at the sand brown hair guy.

"Does it look like we care?" he question with a smirk as the other chuckle.

"You will if you don't get him another plate." I growl at him but he just chuckle humoursly like it's funny.

"It's o-o-ok," the guy stuttered touching me but I brush him off, glaring at the guy before me.

"No, You got to stop letting them treat you like this." I snap at him.

"Look guys the omegea got a she-rogue babying him." one of the guy announced as they laugh.

"I'm not a rogue," I growl at him.

"You could fool us, you even smell like one." he step closer laughing humoursly as I was shaking uncontrollable as I could feel my wolf emerging swiftly.

"So tell us why did kill your family last night?" he prance on and that's when something snaps inside me as I collide my fist in his nose, breaking it. But that wasn't enough as I attack the other two, snapping their neck as a another craw me and just as I was about to attack someone pulled me away caging me into the tree trunks.

"Stop!" he growl with the similar voice that shouted at me in the clearing last night. His voice held authority again, he wasn't an alpha but it held power. Who the hell do he think he was?.

"Damn rogue broke my nose." the dark hair guy blurted out in a semi growl, I tired to burst out of this guy hold but he just tighten his grip on me, causing me to glare into his stormy grey eyes.

"Let her go Venroy," Uncle Don said joining our little circle, with a black hair guy in a wheel chair.

Venroy release his tight grip on me and I push me away agitated that I didn't get to finish these dumbass faces. He growl at me but I ignore him.

"What happen?" The guy in the wheel chair asked. The guy who's nose I broke spurt up;

"The rogue started it." he snap.

"I'm not a rogue," I growl at him causing him to stumble backward.

"Brian?" Uncle Don called to the guy who I seated with earlier to have a pleasant breakfast before these dumbass interrupt us. I watch as he tremble in fear as he fights with the words so I decided to help.

"They have been bullying him." I snap glaring at the bastards.

"Those bastards  step in his food that I offer him and I jump in." I told my uncle honestly.

"No one bully anyone in our pack." the guy in the wheel said.

"Well apparently you asses haven't been doing a good job look at him, he as to sit alone bruise deeply. And trust me if you don't believe I could do damn good job showing you." I breathe out heavily.

"Brian is that true?" Uncle Don asked as the guy in the wheel chair smiled at me. It seems creepy but I shrug it off and stare at Brian as he nodded innocently as Karl the Alpha join us.

"You all to my office." he shouted at the guys that I hit earlier, who glare at me before scurring swiftly towards the house.

"And you the next time you see me handing my business, See yourself in another direction." I snap at him.

"Well the last time I check you almost kill yourself in a pool. Guess I should have left you then." he turn and went into the wood with my mouth agape. How did he know that?.

"Sevonnia please come with me." Uncle Don said turning as the guy in the wheel chair followed behind. I glare in the direction Venroy went debating whether to question him but I glance back to my Uncle to see him waiting. I let out an eloquent sigh before picking my filled plate and walk towards him when I felt someone touch me and I turn to face a shy looking Brian.

    "Thank you," he said softly but loud enough so that I could hear.

"Your Welcome." I reply before walking towards my Uncle and creepy guy in the wheel chair.

                  -------------

Q#4: Who's the Guy In The wheel chair?

                   -------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 5
Follow the journey of Allysa , a human girl who was brought up by wolves , rejected by her mate . and then somthing special happened to her read on t...
366K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
193K 3.6K 14
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
614K 16.6K 45
When Alexa stumbles into the woods well being chased, she discovers a whole new world. One where she has a mate and he's a werewolf. She claims to be...