Saved (Jikook au)

By faintandfickle

Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about th... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9~
Part 10~
Part 11
Part 12~
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16~
Part 17~
Part 18~
Part 19~
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22~
Part 23~
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26~
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Bonus chapter pt.1
Bonus chapter pt.2~

Part 28

15.6K 633 280
By faintandfickle

I felt sad whilst writing this so soz if it's a little mood killer lmao

*Jimin POV*

I woke up to the feeling of Jungkook burying his head in my neck, he had his arm draped over my chest and was placing gentle kisses over my skin. I smiled to myself, letting out a happy moan and kissed his temple, tightening my arms around him. I then took a deep breath in, getting his sweet scent to fill my nostrils.

My eyes suddenly shot open... this isn't Jungkook in my arms, he isn't the one I've just gave a kiss to, he isn't the one kissing me. It's not his scent lying next to me.

I looked down to see Yoongi's body wrapped around me. He was completely tucked up to me, every inch of him looking happy and relaxed.

What happened last night? Why am I cuddled up with Yoongi... and where is Jungkook?

I tried to replay everything in my head, Yoongi turned up drunk, he was crying and asking for a second chance... me and Jungkook had sex right next to him as he slept, I wonder if he knows. Is that why he's being so clingy?

Where's Jungkook?!

I decided to act as though I had just woke up and groaned whilst stretching slightly

"Jungkook...?"

"He's not here... it's Yoongi"

"Where is he?" I grumbled whilst sitting up and peeling him off me

"I think he went for a shower about 10 minutes ago" he said and I nodded and climbed out of bed "Where are you going?"

"To shower with him" I replied bluntly and slammed the bedroom door behind me

I walked to the bathroom, thankful that the door was unlocked and immediately smelt Jungkook again. I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the water. I saw Jungkook with his head under the water and eyes closed, he got a fright as I snaked my arms around his waist but giggled it off and cuddled me back.

"Hey baby, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay, I didn't like you not being there when I woke up that's all"

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't bare the smell of him anymore, I needed to get out of there. You stink of him though" he grumbled whilst washing my hair for me with his shampoo. I kept my arms tight around his waist not letting go for a second, he looked at me worried and kissed me gently "Are you sure you're okay? Tell me what's up" I looked away from him and kissed his chest as I told him through my thoughts.

I showed him the image of waking up and thinking Jungkook was cuddled into me and kissing my neck when it was actually Yoongi, how I didn't like it and how the only thing I wanted right now was for Jungkook to not get annoyed but to just cuddle me, to engulf me with his love instead.

I heard him do a low angry growl and quickly wrapped his arms tighter around me. He kissed over my neck, replacing the feeling of Yoongi's kisses and buried his head into it. I wrapped my arms around his neck instead and brought his lips to mine.

He was soft and gentle with me, probably being able to sense that I wasn't in the mood for anything too much. He gently parted my lips with his and massaged his tongue against mine. Every inch of me that he touched felt amazing, he's the only person I ever need.

After a while he pulled away and smiled at me, stroking his thumb over my cheek, wiping a tear away that I didn't realise had fell.

"Do you feel a little sad today baby?" He asked and I nodded, trying to hold my tears more

"A little... I don't know why though"

"That's alright beautiful, you don't need a reason to feel sad, it just happens sometimes. How about we spend the day being lazy? We'll get in some comfy sweatpants and jumpers and sit in front of the tv. We'll order some food and get ice cream, and the whole day you'll be in my arms. How does that sound?" He suggested and I nodded again and cuddled myself back into him "my precious angel" he whispered into my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry about letting Yoongi sleep next to us. I now realise how selfish that was of me and I should never have put you in that situation. I just worried about him"

"I know. It's okay" he smiled

He shut the water off and stepped out the shower to grab us both a towel. Once he had quickly wrapped one around his waist he did the same to me and dried my hair off with another towel. He linked his hand with mine as we walked back to the bedroom to find Yoongi still there. I sighed softly and went to get some clothes for us both before going into Tae and Hoseok's room to get dressed since they were downstairs.

Once we were dressed he put me onto his back and headed for the living room. As we left the bedroom Yoongi walked out of mine and Jungkook's, not looking like he was leaving anytime soon. He looked us up and down and I clung onto Jungkook a little tighter before he carried on walking.

~I want him to leave~ Jungkook thought to me

~I'm sure he will soon~

When we got downstairs Jungkook took us to the kitchen to make us both a hot drink and some toast. I stayed on his back the whole time since he didn't seem to struggle with the extra weight on him.

"Do you want to go cuddle Tae or Hoseok for a minute baby whilst I carry all this in?" He asked softly whilst sitting me on the counter, he turned round and ran his hand through my slightly still damp hair

"Okay" I replied quietly and jumped down off the counter and ran over to Tae, immediately getting settled in his arms.

I looked over the side of the room and saw Yoongi sat on the other couch with his feet up. He smiled at me and winked, making me feel uncomfortable. I cuddled into Tae a little more and felt his hand stroke through my hair

"You okay Chim?" He asked with a slightly worried face

"Yeah, I'll be okay. I just feel a little down" I said as quiet as I could, not wanting Yoongi to hear

"Is it the same kind of feeling you used to get a few years ago? After the incident in high school?" He asked hesitantly, knowing how much I don't like talking about it. I nodded my head after a few moments and felt his arms tighten around me.

Much to my relief Jungkook walked in with two hot drinks, quickly leaving and returning with a plate of toast for us to share. I sat down on the floor next to the coffee table and Jungkook kept a comforting hand in my hair, occasionally tickling over my back. Once we finished eating we climbed onto the sofa with Tae and Hoseok. It was a slight squish but I didn't want to have to sit next to Yoongi, I just wanted to be in Jungkook's arms.

I sat on his lap and cuddled myself into a ball and I placed his hand over my mouth and nose loosely so the only thing I could smell was him. I felt tears brim in my eyes again, why do I feel so shitty today?

~baby...~ he thought to me whist tightening his arms slightly

~I'm fine, honestly, I don't know why I feel like this~

~my sweet, precious, beautiful baby boy, I wish I could take this feeling away from you. I wish I could make you feel happy all the time, 24/7. I'm not leaving your side until you're better~

He pulled me into his neck so my head was buried into him, I felt my fangs come out slightly at the intoxicating smell of Jungkook. They grazed against Jungkook's skin and I felt goosebumps cover him

~drink if you want baby~

~I can't, Tae, Hoseok and Yoongi are here~

~Yoongi won't hear anything, he's too far away and I'll ask Tae if he and Hoseok mind~

I felt my fangs growing more by the second starting to feel slightly painful from not biting anything

~he said it's okay, they don't mind~ Jungkook told me, I looked at Tae and he smiled and nodded before Hoseok did the same. I looked up into Jungkook's eyes and he smiled and kissed my lips gently.

~as beautiful as you look with blue eyes and fangs, we can't risk Yoongi seeing you. Drink baby~ he thought to me and I nodded and buried my head into his neck

I couldn't hold back anymore, his smell is too powerful, I licked over Jungkook's neck and punctured his skin a few moments later. I never really drink from his neck since I prefer his wrists but for some reason it feels, smells and tastes 10x better than normal. Maybe I'm a bit thirsty. I felt relief float through my fangs from finally being buried in his warm flesh and blood pouring into my mouth.

I tried to keep moans to a minimum, only occasionally slipping up... he just tastes so good. I placed my hand on the other side of his neck and pulled him closer slightly. I'll never get bored of the feeling of his warm blood filling my mouth

"Is Jimin Okay?" Yoongi mumbled from the other side of the room. I froze at his words and Jungkook nestled his hand into my hair telling me it was okay

"Yeah he's alright? He's just in and out of his sleep so he keeps jolting, don't worry" Jungkook replied and I could feel his body tense up having to be nice to Yoongi

"Alright, whatever, I'm going home. Thanks for letting me stay. Tell Jimin I said bye when he wakes up"

I listened to the whole conversation whilst still drinking from Jungkook. As soon as I heard the door click shut I finally let out the happy moan I had been holding in from the taste of Jungkook. Once I had enough I released my teeth and licked the wound clean. I kissed the corner of his jawline and went to get everyone a bottle of water from the fridge.

"That was close with Yoongi..." I finally mumbled and saw Tae look at me

"I don't think he suspects anything weird. Jungkook's a good liar" Tae chuckled and I smiled back and climbed back onto Jungkook's lap. We were all still squashed onto the same couch even though there is an empty one across the room but honestly I don't mind, all I need at this moment is the warmth and touch of other people.

After a couple of hours of watching films and crying to the sad ones, Jungkook ordered a pizza for us all.

The doorbell soon rang and Jungkook stood up to go answer. I pouted at the loss of his arms around me, he chuckled and kissed my hair

"I'll be back in a minute baby"

I looked at Hoseok who was smirking at me which caused me to break a little smile as well. Once Jungkook was back he handed me the pizza and wrapped his arms around me. I picked up a piece and shared it with Jungkook, taking it in turns to take a bite.

He really does know how to cheer me up.

~~

Later that night there was a knock at the door and we all immediately got the scent of Yoongi again... as well of someone that I didn't recognise. Me, Tae and Hoseok looked at each other confused as Jungkook had wide eyes and a shocked face

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" I asked him and stroked over his cheek with my thumb

"No no no no no, it can't be him, fuck! NO!" He said whilst heading for the front door. We all heard it open before Jungkook shouted again "what the FUCK is he doing here?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
156K 7K 50
The Best of both worlds . A little more than a century ago, vampires stalked Rhode Island. Or rather, New England. Farm families were digging up dead...
43.8K 3.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
5.1K 322 25
vampires in town, watching their prey, ready to strike But the "bloodbags" have their own agenda and make the suckers life a bit more complicated! Sm...