The Return of Rose

By _Secrets_89

(Book 2) What if I told you my life was an illusion? That everything that was good in my life only lasted for... More

The Return of Rose
Characters
Chapter 1: You're Kidding Me
Chapter 2: Definitely Not True
Chapter 3: A New Side of Him
Chapter 4 : His Arrival
Chapter 5: I Had My Reasons
Chapter 6: Cat Out of The Bag
Chapter 7: Maybe, Just Maybe
Chapter 8: Sister
Chapter 9: Im Not Perfect
Chapter 10: Never Had a Chance
Chapter 11: Part 1
Chapter 12: Part 2
Chapter 13: I'll Prove Myself
Chapter 14: Twice in one night
Chapter 15: The Big Plan
Chapter 16: Piece of Cake
Chapter 17: Five Minutes
Chapter 18: Sick of Me
Chapter 19: A warning
Chapter 20: Finally The Truth
Chapter 21: Trust me
Chapter 22: You aren't
Chapter 23: Our Plan
IMPORTANT MESSAGE/ please read!!!
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: The Way I Make You Feel
Chapter 27: Faith
Chapter 28: Everything Check

Chapter 24: Bianchi's Secret Son

1.3K 31 7
By _Secrets_89

A/N: I wanted to apologize to you all because as i was editing the first book and this one, I saw that I used two different names for a character. Danielle is actually suppose to be Daniella. So sorry if you all were confused. So so sorry!! Anyways enjoy hope that doesn't happen again!

We stood there motionlessly, giving him our last prayers.

I know I sound like a psycho but this is what I wanted to happen. It was going to be sooner or later and I chose sooner. Although three months was a little too long, but this man was stubborn. And also I couldn't make it suspicious that as soon as I moved in, he suddenly died.

You might think I was sad but this wasn't the saddest thing that has happened. I called my fiancé—or should I say ex-fiancé— And broke off the engagement. We talked for twenty minutes which was barely enough for us to argue. He tried his best to "calm" me down which was funny because I was calm. He was the one who was baffled. I didn't want anyone getting hurt because of me. I was going to run a damn mafia and he would be in my way. We were both two different people. I didn't deserve him. I didn't. Taylor was also disappointed. Heck everyone was. It's been three months since I've last heard from them all. Although Calum kept trying to reach me but I wouldn't— couldn't answer.

I swear to you if I had to tell you how I felt at this moment I wouldn't say much. Not even if my life was on the line. As everyday passed a piece of my heart kept falling off. Everyday I was losing feeling. I was even forgetting what happiness even was.

Did this moment count as being happy? The fact that I had poisoned a man everyday and he finally died, did that count as happy? As a victory? Like I said I wasn't good with feelings anymore.

I couldn't even cry when I had gotten shot on the side of my stomach, or stabbed on my shoulder blade.

I worked my butt off. I wasn't about to let myself feel guilty. He didn't deserve my guilt.

He didn't. Remember what he did to you? He's also hurt more people than you ever did.

Yeah he did. He deserved this. After what he would do to me, of course he deserved this.

"I think it's time for us to go.." I announced. Everyone nodded, then we began to make our way to our vehicles. "Everyone go back to the house. I have something very important to say." Everyone gave me a nod and got into their cars.

It's sad that Mr.Bianchi didn't have any family members. None of his family attended.

"What are you going to say?" Christian asked

"You mean what I'm going to announce?" I smirked at Christian. "Oh by the way, I got you a car." I smiled as I took out the keys from my purse and gave them to him. He looked at the keys then back at the road and back at the keys.

"No way. What kind?!"

"Eh it's those stupid race cars kind of car. A lambo I think that's what the man had said... I can't seem to remember." He was jumping from his seat like a a child then began to speed up, excited to see his new car. "Look I don't want to die. Not when I've worked so hard." I gave him a pointed look and he grinned.

"Thank you."

"Shut up and get to the house already." I said as I laid my head back with my eyes closed.

As we started making our way to the driveway, we realized the others were already there. Before I opened the door, Christian immediately pulled my hand away from the handle. "What's your—"

"Shhh. Look." He whispered-yelled then pointed towards someone.

I narrowed my eyes as I saw him in front of the house talking to Rafa.

"What are Chris and Daniel doing here? And what are they saying?!" I questioned wanting to open the door just a little. They discussed something for a minute then Chris directed Daniel to give Rafa flowers. Rafa and Chris both shook hands then Chris and Daniel made their way into their car and left out of here. I sighed heavily.

Son of a b-

"I think we can get out now." Christian suggested as he got out the car and walked my way to open the door.

I get out the car and speed towards Rafa. "What the hell did he say?" I demanded looking at the flowers in disgust. I grabbed the flowers and threw them on the dirt road, all of the flowers ripped of the stems and scattered throughout the ground.

Rafa opened the door and signaled with his long arms to go inside. I went inside then the others followed. "He just wanted to give us their condolences and that he wished he could have been at the funeral but he was busy."

I threw him a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah okay." I shook my head as I poured myself some scotch.

To be honest with you I wasn't completely void of all my emotions yet. Even though a piece of my heart was still there, it still sent me a shock of feeling. A angry but sad feeling. It looked as if Chris really had moved on. But that's exactly what I needed to boost my motivation even higher.

"Anyways moving on to an important matter. Since everyone is here, I just want to say that we have lost a really important family member. As you all know he was really sick and unfortunately died on us. But hope is not lost. We will rise higher and I will be the head of the family since I was partners with Mr.Bianchi. If anyone has a problem with that please say so now."

"You think a girl can actually run something like this? No way." One of the guys spoke out and started shaking their head. "I'm out of here." He said as he gave me a face of disgust then proceeded to walk towards the door.

"Will you really walk out? Do you think you will regret it later?" I questioned him.

"No I definitely won't." He rolled his eyes then turned around and opened the door.

I grabbed Christian's gun from his holster and aimed it at the guy then in an instant, I shot him. He fell on the floor with a loud thump, blood oozing out of his head.

I stared at the lifeless body. "Anyone else?" Nobody made any sign that they wanted to leave so I continued. "I'm not asking to be worshipped or for you to bow down to me, all I'm asking is for your cooperation and respect for me. Yes it's probably the first that a women is ever put in charge but that doesn't mean it's going to be necessarily bad. If you want though you can go ahead and walk out. I wont shoot. I wont go looking for you and terminate you. The rules here are about to change though, and we're going to work in a different environment. This is not a place to sleep nor work." I said with disgust, looking at this awful run down house. "And if you want you could live there since I plan for it to be big and if you all prefer your families, well that's fine with me too." I suggested. I looked around to see if everyone looked to be confused or if they disagreed or agreed. They all looked like they agreed except for some people who looked confused.

"You mean we can see our families?" One decided to ask, which was a wierd question.

"What are you talking about?" I frowned and gave him a snort. "Of course ya can there's no one stopping you."

"No it's just that Mr.Bianchi wanted us to completely leave our families and work day and night. Once we got in we could never go see them."

"What?" I shook my head. I really just thought that they didn't have none to be honest. They actually did work day and night. "Well Mr.Bianchi isn't here anymore. And like I've said I make the rules around here now. So if you need to you can all go to your families and see them right now or have a minute to your self and come back tomorrow so we can start packing."

Everyone smiled and whispered to each other. That was the first time I have ever seen them smile. They were always serious and never no joke.

"Thank you."

"Thanks."

"Thanks." I nodded as they all whispered their thank you's.

As they started leaving, I walked up the stairs and into Bianchi's office.

It was going to be nice just being alone for awhile. Except Christian and Rafa were still here.

On cue they both burst through the office, panting. "A black SUV pulled up." Christian exclaimed. I looked out the window and sure enough there was.

Rafa came to my side and gasped almost inaudible. "That's Mr.Bianchi's son.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 61.4K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
301K 11.2K 31
Lucy Mathews didn't quite know what she was getting into when she agreed to be the personal assistant of Mateo D'Amico. Surly she didn't think she'd...
509K 13.6K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
16.9K 1.2K 34
have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who could save me from myself, i find it rather...