Wolf's Temptation | j.jk ✔

By kookieternal

"Tell me you feel it too..." His lips began to trail my neck as I whimpered softly. He chuckled for a moment... More

Prologue
Chap.1 : Anyone but you
Chap.2 : Encountering him
Chap.3 : Punishment
Chap.4 : Wolfsbane
Chap.5 : Uncontrollable feelings
Chap.6 : Hold me tight
Chap.8 : Attacked
Chap.9 : Bleeding hearts
Chap.10 : Explanations
A U T H O R N O T E
Chap.11: A secret meeting
A U T H O R N O T E 2
Chap.12 : Truth hurts
Chap.13 : In your arms
Chap.14 : The plan
Chap.15 : My happy place
Chap.16: Confrontation
Chap.17: Desires
Chap.18: Only yours (M)
Chap.19 : Morning after
Chap.20 : Scared
Chap.21: The war
Chap.22 : Grief
Epilogue (Final) : Always & Forever
THANK YOU 💜
♥ Q & A ♥
💜 Q & A pt.2 💜
* NOTICE! *

Chap.7 : Suspicious

64K 2.4K 1.6K
By kookieternal

Now I know how Juliet felt...

💘

***

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I awoke to soft sheets, and the dawn light trickled in through the blinds. Shedding myself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, my eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before letting my blue eyes see the first sun's rays.

Then I felt the warmth and heartbeats next to my chest. I looked down and I found my lips curve up in a smile. Her small fragile hand was squeezing my shirt.Her long legs were tucked to her chest,her raven black hair fanned underneath her head as she murmured something in her sleep.

Slowly,I caressed her soft pink cheeks. For the first time I really looked at her. Her willowy frame. Her pouty lips.Her long lashes.Her lack of makeup.But in her, I saw true beauty.

I couldn't resist. I leaned in a little closer, our foreheads touching. Dear god, I couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through me. Her very smell was flooding my senses now...

Then she flinched and slowly opened her eyes.

Her eyes were a rich brown that stole your breath while looking through your soul. Her hair was like an obsidian waterfall that tumbled down her back . Her hands were strong yet at the same time gentle. And her lips... oh, how I wanted to kiss those lips.

"Good morning my angel." I whispered at her as she blushed adorably. God...how much I loved her...

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Morning.." I simply answered,I couldn't even think straight with the way he looked at me so passionately. After some seconds,I came into realization and widened my eyes.

"Oh my God!! What time is it?!" I quickly stood up,remembering that I had to go back home or else my father would eat me alive.

Unexpectedly, Jungkook's hand drifted to my hip. It settled there and pulled me closer. I inhaled sharply against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection.

Must he be so perfect?

I splayed my hand against it, intending to push him away, but instead I left it there. His breathing quickened as did mine.

"Relax...it's only 4 am..."

He began nuzzling my neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. I urged myself to push away, but couldn't. My limp body began to tremble uncontrollably. His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to mine. Our breaths mingled. My heart fluttered inside my chest. Then his arms encircled me.

I realized he was just inches away from kissing me and pushed his body with all my strength.

"No!" I almost shouted as he looked at me in pure shock and hurt.

Oh God...I hated this so much! I hated it when his eyes would reflect pain caused because of my rejection...I kept breaking his heart...and mine too....

Jungkook just sighed and looked away from me. He got up from the bed,pushing away the white sheets and leaving the bedroom.

Never had I felt that terrible before. Why did I have to hurt him every time we were together?

Why did my life have to be this way? Why did God chose this fate for us? Did He like watching us suffer?

I could feel my watery eyes...any moment and I could burst into tears. I hated myself for everything...

...But I had no other choice.

Just then,the door opened again and I watched him enter the bedroom with my white blouse in his hands.

"I washed it last night for you,you can put it on and then leave. I'll let you change now." The cold tone in his voice sent shivers to my whole body as he left the room again.

My heart breaks into little tiny pieces; tears of regret blur my vision. I want desperately to call out to him, beg on my knees . I want to erase my mistakes,my selfishness but I can't.

I wore my white blouse again as I hold Jungkook's shirt in my hand. Although I slept in it,it still has his intoxicating smell that fills my nostrils. I put it down on his bed and take a few steps back.

I walked out of his room only to find Jungkook outside,leaning on the wall. I sighed as I walked and stopped in front of him. His blue eyes made it difficult for me to speak a single word.

"Thank you for letting me stay the night..." I said, "I hope Taehyung gets better and...I...I'm sorry for everything..." I stuttered,I was afraid I was gonna break down in front of him and I hated it when other people would watch me cry. So,I kept my cool.

Jungkook didn't speak a word.He just nodded his head and silence filled the hallway. I said my goodbye at him and left the house.

I shifted into my wolf form and ran with all I had.

I'm sorry Jungkook...you don't deserve any of this...

***

I stepped into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. My mind was in shreds. The water pours down, it drips by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind of things. All the things I honestly don't care about. It's the water. My mind swirls, and it's like I'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful, but it can never last, I know that...

After some long minutes,I sigh as I step out of it. I wrapped the towel around my body,drying it thoroughly. After that,I wore my black crop top and a pair of high- waisted jeans.

I dried my black long hair until it was slightly damp. Then,before leaving the bathroom,I sprayed my favourite perfume all over my exposed skin.

Now I was sure that every left inch of Jungkook's scent had disappeared from my body.

I opened my bedroom's door only to find Jaebum sitting on the edge of my bed.His hands were clasped together as he looked at me when I entered. He was giving me a rather weird look,I could read his eyes. There was a mix of worry and anger and frustration in them.

"What's wrong?" I asked him trying to sound as calm as possible. I knew by that look that something I wasn't going to like would happen.

"You tell me." He said as I avoided looking at him. I sat on the other edge of the bed scared that he might have found out about something.

"There's nothing wrong Jaebum." I answered as Jaebum sighed and run his hand frustrated over his hair. He stood up and sat across me so he could face me properly.

"I smelled you this morning when you came home.." I tried to hide my shock as he continued speaking, "It was an unusual scent...where were you last night?"

I knew exactly what he meant. He was speaking of Jungkook's scent. Of course that sleeping on the same bed and moreover,me wearing his clothes would make me smell like him.My hands began to tremble in panic but I tried to get a hold of myself.

"It is only natural for me to smell weird.. " I spoke, "Considering I slept outside in the forest."

Lie...pure lie.

My brother raised his eyebrow and looked at me.It seemed like he was searching for a reaction on my face but I didn't give in.

"You sure that's it? You haven't been acting yourself since the night of the attack."

"I'm perfectly fine Jaebum!" I raised my voice a little so he could understand and leave me in peace. He sighed and nodded his head. Then he stood up and was about to leave the room before speaking again.

"I just hope you know what you're doing Y/N-ah...you're my sister after all and I don't want you to get hurt."

"I know where my loyalty lies, brother." I answered.

"Good,the last thing we want is for you to forget that you belong to this pack."

He gave me one last stern look and then went out.I stood still frozen in my place. My brother was starting to get suspicious of me. What if anybody found out about my imprinting on Jungkook?

I hated every second of this complicated situation and I hated it more that I had fought with him this morning.I knew I had to stay loyal to my pack but the thought of staying away from Jungkook hurt me and my wolf a million times more...

_______________________

Ayo ayo! I'm back again with a rather not so interesting chapter. I know nothing much happens here but I promise you that the next chapters will be full of real adventure & action!
😉❤🤗

Also,I wanted to ask you guys if you had any questions about me,the characters or my book in general. If so,you can ask in the comments and maybe if I get a lot of them,I will publish a special separate chapter next time! 💖

Also, a shoutout goes to my baby girl Sara4Dicaprio for making these beautiful covers for me! 😍😍 I love you!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading, don't forget to comment & vote! ♥ And as always,I love you all!
💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 516 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
72.5K 2.2K 42
" 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 " she shouted at the devil who's looking at her with his , soul piercing gaze but for her...
17.7K 1.3K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
139K 2.9K 26
His bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy and red. He puts his hand inside your s...