Loving A Thug

By caleazn

[ What happens when Kalea starts falling for A Thug ? ] Read to find out. More

Getting to know Kalea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Q & A ?
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
Book II
Betrayed & Forgotten
Loving A Thug II
Bye
🤔

29

13.5K 305 84
By caleazn

Kalea
After me and Kentrell got done kissing I ain't know what to do I just looked at him. I still fell played because he got a girlfriend.

"Kalea I wanna be with you but right now I gotta take care of what's mines. I need to be there for her, but I still love yo ass. I think we just need a break from each other...." Kentrell said to me looking me in my eyes.

"So you saying goodbye? And the kiss was for what?" I said to him.

"It's a goodbye kiss, you still gonna be mines tho. We just in the way of each other and I don't want you to be stuck up on me, and I don't wanna be stuck on you. I wanna be there for my son or daughter. It might not make sense to you because I can't really explain what I'm thinking but I love you Kalea" Kentrell said to me.

"..... I guess if that's what you feel" I said as a tear slipped from my eye. He brought me into a tight hug and I started crying a little more.

When he let go he went over to Twan.

"Nigga I ain't finna stop hanging with you ass you my dawg, but when my seed come imma need to be there. I'm never quitting this shit tho imma always be here if ya need me" He said dabbing Twan up.

"I feel ya, you just wanna be there for your family" Twan said to him.

They continued talking about what ever they was talking about and then I introduced Adrianna and Morgan to everyone. Adrianna went off on Kentrell and that shit was hella funny. It made me laugh. After that we went on the plane and headed back to Florida. Now I gotta deal with my momma ass, she understanding tho that's why I love my momma.

"Aye Ash told us that yo....." Twan started to say but I cut him off.

"Yeah, she was telling the truth" I said to him.

"Oh Ight" he said then turned back around in his seat on the plane.

I was still thinking about everything Kentrell told me. I don't know how long this "break" finna be but if it's what's best then I guess imma have to deal with it. I still felt like something was missing inside of me, I just wish he never went to the party and then none of this shit would of happened. The only good outcome I got out of this is Morgan and Adrianna. They both cool as hell and I'm happy they coming down here with me.

"Y'all got family in Florida?" I asked Morgan and Adrianna.

"My mom and dad died in a car accident" Morgan said.

"My momma didn't want me, and my dad was never in my life" Adrianna said bluntly.

"Damn my bad.... but what happened to your mom Adriana? Did she give you away early or later in life?"

"I remember she gave me away when i was around 3 or 4. I don't know why but she just did. So I was raised my by foster parents and now I'm living on my own" she explained.

I started to think about what my mom told me years ago that she had a baby girl but someone took her and she went missing. She said she tried all she could to get her back but it was to late and she didn't know what to do. She started sending out police reports and all but they found nothing. My mom was miserable about it for some years she said, but she got over it.

"Damn, y'all can come live with me tho. My mom cool" I said to them. The both smiled and nodded their heads.

I still kept thinking about what Adrianna said. What if her ass my sister or sum? I just took a deep breathe and went to sleep. I was thinking a little to much.

____
Cyleena
Finally a nigga out of jail. They was gonna wait and have me be released but someone bailed me out early, and I'm guessing it was Chris. I know his ass need my help to get back at Twan and Kalea with his scary ass. I'm gonna lay low first so no one will know when or how I'm coming, but I'm coming, and my first target is Kalea.

Right now I'm getting dropped off to my house.   I wasn't finna stay with my mom ass anyways. So I packed my stuff and left out the house. She ain't say a word to me and I didn't say a word to her. I was going to live with Chris since he got his own place.

"You ready to kill all they ass?" Chris said to me as I got into his car.

"Hell Yeah" I said and we drove off to his place. We definitely not finna play no damn games.

____
Kalea
Back at Home
We finally got back home and Adrianna And Morgan got all they stuff out the car and we started to head inside my house. I unlocked the door and we came in and my mom was cooking. When my mom saw me she dropped everything and came to me running.

"My baby girl, I miss you" she said kissing all over my face.

I smiled at her "I miss you too mom" I said to her.

"You okay? Where did you go, and you didn't tell nobody" my mom said snapping.

"I'm sorry ma, I just needed a break from everything and everyone. I'm good tho" I said to her.

"Don't ever do nothing like that again" she said to me as she walked back in the kitchen. "And who is these nice young ladies" my mom added.

"Mom this Morgan, and this is Adrianna" I said to her.

"Hey Morgan and Adrianna. Y'all meet in...."

"Texas" I told my mom.

"You went all the way to Texas?" My mom said turning around from her cooking. When she did she dropped her stuff again.

"Mom why you keep dropping your stuff?" I said to her. She didn't say nothing her mouth just dropped.

She ran to her room so quick. I didn't know why the hell she was doing. I walked to her room and told Adrianna and Morgan to follow.

"Ma you okay?" I said to her. She came out her room with a book.

"Kalea.... this your sister" she said handing me the photo. I looked at the Picture and then back at Adrianna. They looked the same. I didn't know what to say right now.

I saw tear drops coming from my mom eyes and Adrianna eyes. My mom went and hugged Adrianna but Adrianna didn't hug her back.

"Where have you been?" My mom said to her.

"No where have you been. You gave me away" Adrianna said crying. My mom looked at her confused.

"I never gave you away" my mom said.

"Then why am I not with you?" Adrianna said.

I told Morgan to follow me upstairs and let them two talk. I just can't believe Adrianna my sister. I went back to the photos and looked at the pictures. She was so cute when she was little and she still is. Today just been crazy but I hope they get everything sorted out, I'm ready to spend time with my sister.

____

Didn't know what to write for this chapter but here ya go!

Y'all like it or nah 👀?

Updated earlier since I haven't been updating. YALL WELCOME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.7K 26
The sexiest twin basketball players are in love with the hottest drug dealers. They wanna follow their dreams but they dont want to leave their true...
65.5K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
20.8K 1.1K 22
If you love him...kill for him.
328K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️