"Who would you choose?" [Sach...

By Cub_pengu

So for this story, Chaeyoung is a guy, again. And he's a nobody in JYP High. He's newly transferred to JYP Hi... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
Sorry 😅
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
New book!

T W E N T Y F O U R

1.8K 50 8
By Cub_pengu

[No one's POV]

After this afternoon Sana and Tzuyu part ways, Tzuyu never receive any messages or calls from Sana.

"That's weird." Tzuyu said and look at his phone screen.

Sana normally call Tzuyu every time when she reach home or even before she go to bed.

By through the whole day, there's no calls or messages from Sana.

Tzuyu is getting very worried and he did try to call her but no one picked it up.

"Right! GPS!" Tzuyu said and went to check Sana's location.

But to his disappointment, Sana's phone is off and he can't track her phone.

He sighed and held his phone tightly.

"Where are you? Please... At least give me a call and let me listen to your voice..." Tzuyu said and his phone rang.

-My cute 🐿 is calling...- With that, Tzuyu quickly picked up the call.

"Babe? Where are you? Are you okay? Did something happened?"

"Listen, I got your girlfriend with me. Just some simple instructions. Don't call the police. Break up with your girlfriend. Cherish the one beside you."

"Why should I break up with her? Don't you want any ransom?" Tzuyu then got an idea.

He put it on speaker and start to track Sana's phone since it's on now. (A/n: Assume that he use IPhone and for those who don't know, if you're using IPhone, if you're calling and you put it on speaker, you can press the home button and go to other apps.)

Tzuyu saw the location of her phone and took a screenshot.

"If you don't break up with her, I'll promise that you will never see her again."

"Okay wait! Don't hurt her! I promise. I will. But can you pass her phone to her? I need to speak to her."

"Wait." Tzuyu know that he will on the speaker so he thought of what to say.

"Tzuyu?"

"Babe? Oh my god... Where are you? I'm so worried."

"I don't know... I'm scared..."

"Don't be scared... Babe, I need to talk to you about something."

"What?"

"Let's break up."

"What?! *Shut up bitch! Slap!*"

"Hey don't hit her!"

"Good that you have done what you promised."

"Now let her go!"

"I will... Soon..."

Then he hung up.

Tzuyu sigh and look at the screenshot he took.

"I'm sorry but I will come and save you." Tzuyu said and turned off his phone.

Then he went to bed.

The next morning

Tzuyu wore his uniform and went down for breakfast.

"Morning noona." Tzuyu greeted and Jihyo nodded.

"Noona, Sana's kidnapped." Tzuyu said and Jihyo widened her eyes.

"You sure?" Jihyo asked and Tzuyu nodded.

"A guy called me last night and forced me to break up with Sana. He even told me to cherish the one beside me." Tzuyu said and Jihyo slightly frowned.

"He didn't ask for any ransom?" Jihyo asked and Tzuyu shook his head, causing Jihyo to frowned more.

"He only told me the things I told earlier." Tzuyu said.

"Maybe he's one of Sana's saesangs. Probably he's trying to break you and Sana apart, force you to break up with her, then he can be with Sana." Jihyo said and Tzuyu nodded.

"This is the only possible way." Tzuyu said and Somi come out of her room.

"Morning everyone!" Somi greeted and Tzuyu kept silence immediately.

He don't know why but after Somi make the phone call, he doesn't trust Somi that much.

He just got a bad feeling towards her.

[Tzuyu's POV]

After eating, I grabbed my bag and wore my shoes.

Since Chaeyoung and Mina are still wearing their shoes, I decided to wait for them and walk to school together even though I know that they're going to be lovey dovey and shit.

When they're done, I then open the door and we walked to school.

"Bye noona!" I said and left the house.

We are walking to school while chatting about some random stuff.

"Bro, Sana is kidnapped." I said and they look at me.

"What?! Really?" Chaeyoung and Mina exclaimed simultaneously.

I nodded and they patted my back.

"It's okay. We'll think of a way to rescue her. Did the kidnappers call you and say anything?" Chaeyoung asked and I nodded.

(A/n: Well, just now when Tzuyu and Jihyo are talking in the kitchen, Michaeng is still not there. They are still in their room.)

"They called me last night and told me to break up with Sana. They even talk to cherish the one beside me." I said and Chaeyoung raised one of his eyebrows.

"They didn't ask for any ransom?" Chaeyoung asked and I shook my head.

"Okay... That's special." Chaeyoung said and shrugged.

"Don't worry. We'll help you to save her." Chaeyoung said and I nodded.

"Actually, I got her location. I'm planning to go to that place after lesson. I need to see how I can save her out." I said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"I'll follow you. For safety purpose." Chaeyoung said and I smiled.

"Thanks bro." I said and patted his shoulder.

He smiled and patted my back.

"Be careful." Mina said to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung nodded.

We then walk to school and as usual, guys are trying win Mina's heart but Chaeyoung is always around so no guys can go close to her.

Well actually, no one knows that Mina is pregnant and they're planning to get married.

They only know that Mina and Chaeyoung are together and guys are obviously jealous.

I was hanging out with Chaeyoung's friends and I would say that Connor is a very funny guy.

"Hey Tzuyu!" Ray shouted and run to me.

He hook his arm around my neck and the others waved to me.

"Wait. Where's our second sister-in-law?" Connor asked and I sighed.

"She's been kidnapped. Guys, can you follow me to a place after lesson? I got her location but I need to see how can I save her." I said and they nodded.

"Thanks." I said and smiled.

Then we walked to our class and sat down at our seat.

I look over at my side and saw the empty seat.

'Don't worry, babe. I will save you out soon.' I thought and the professor came in.

We greeted the professor and soon he start to teach.

*time skip to after lesson*

I was walking down the hallway when someone suddenly give me a headlock.

I look over and saw Chaeyoung with his friends.

"Let's go." They said and we walked out of school.

Mina is also there so Chaeyoung need to get a taxi for her first.

Being a paranoid and protective fiancé, Chaeyoung insisted in watching her getting on the taxi before he leave.

After Mina left, we then got a another taxi and got the driver to drive us to the location I showed on my phone.

After driving for a few minutes, we got off the taxi and we went in the only house there.

The house looks like it's nicely builded and it's also well kept.

It looks clean and it doesn't seems to be abandoned so we sneaked in by climbing up to the second floor.

We landed on one of the balcony and went in.

We are looking through every rooms but doesn't seems to saw Sana.

I was checking around the kitchen when I saw that a door is open.

I walked towards the door and turned to my side.

I then saw a flight of stairs connecting down.

I think that there's a basement and Sana might be there.

I then got all the guys and we went down sneakily and quietly.

When we reached down there, we saw a electric lock and a digital lock.

"Guys, we need password to enter." I said and they sighed.

"Looks like we need to hack this." Chaeyoung said and snapped his fingers but not so loud.

"I know a hacker. He once help me. You guys remember the footage we saw at the hotel? It suddenly blacked out and I found it fishy. So I got Damien to burn that footage into a disk and pass it to me. I then got that hacker to help me retrieve that part back and he did. He's quite efficient so why don't we try?" Chaeyoung suggested and I nodded.

Then we went back and Chaeyoung called the hacker.

"He said okay." Chaeyoung said and I smiled.

Then we start to plan how we can save her.

We got plan A, plan B and plan C, just in case anything changes.

'Don't worry, I'm coming to save you.' I thought.

"Wait... Why don't we wait longer? I need to see who is the mastermind." I said and they nodded.

"But who are you suspecting at this time?" Jordan asked and I unhesitatingly say,

"Somi..."

Ba bam! How's this chap? Comment!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
22.4K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
84.2K 2.8K 30
*Tzuyu felt like the world suddenly stopped and her heart beat abnormally faster than normal when Mina's dreamy eyes landed on her,* *Mina slightly b...
201K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...