Choosing My Direction (Lilo T...

By LoveIsMyLyrics

Ever since the X factor in 2010, Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall, and Zayn have been the best of friends. But over... More

Chapter ~1~ Going Home
Chapter ~2~ Forever Young
Chapter ~3~ I Should've Kissed You..Wait, Already Did
Chapter ~4~ Flying Back To The Boys
Chapter ~5~ New Feelings
Chapter ~6~ Turn of Events
Chapter ~7~ Love Sucks
Chapter ~8~ Fighting
Chapter ~9~ Harry, Thongs, And Perfect Snogging
Chapter ~10~ London Adventures
Chapter ~11~ Breaking Down
Chapter ~12~ Change In Friendships
Chapter ~13~ Welcome Home
Chapter ~14~ Interview Horror
Chapter ~15~ Wide Awake
Chapter ~16~ Breaking Apart
Chapter ~18~ Second Date
Chapter ~19~ Always There
Chapter ~20~ Wait....WHAT?
Chapter ~21~ My Heart Is Broken
Chapter ~22~ Remember Me
Choosing My Direction Soundtrack
MUST READ
Added

Chapter ~17~ Mending Relationships

6.4K 66 49
By LoveIsMyLyrics

Chapter 17- Louis

"So, where's Zayn?" I asked the beautiful blonde in front of me.

"In the living room. It's wonderful to have you here, Louis! It's been ages!" Perrie told me, smiling. I thanked her again before heading towards the living area, and Zayn was on the couch. He noticed me enter, and got up.

"Louis, what happened?" He asked, knowing something was wrong if I came here to find him.

"Harry and I fought and Liam's back with Danielle, and I'm screwing up my life." Tears were running down my face for what felt like the hundredth time. He pulled me into a tight embrace.

"What did you two fight about?" He asked. I tensed. I knew I had to tell him, even if it killed me.

"I cut again." I whispered, and He looked shocked.

"You what?" He asked, as if he didn't hear me clearly the first time. I nodded, and sniffed, wiping my eyes.

"Because I feel forgettable and worthless. I mean, Liam got with Danielle again after one month, even when I had strong feelings for him. I know I dodn't tell him that, but I poured my heart out to him, and it seemed like he never loved me at all." I rambled, looking at the ground.

"Do you want him to love you, Louis?" I looked up, and thought. I love Harry, but there's a side to him I never liked. It's that side that you can't trust. It's whenever he gets made, he shags girls just to feel better. If I find out he ever cheats on me, I'd end it right then and there. I don't want to have to worry about that every time we fight.

With Liam I fell safe no matter what. He's the kind of person to apologize in the middle of a fight, even if you know it's your own fault. He hates seeing people hurt, and he's more responsible. He'd never go to a random slag just to feel better about himself.

My head started throbbing, and I sat down, dizzy and confused.

"I don't know." I answered. Zayn sat next to me, and put his arm around me.

"Everything's going to be fine, Louis." He comforted me, but it didn't help.

"Perrie, can you make us all tea?" Zayn asked Perrie, who was in the kitchen. She popped her head out from the door.

"Sure! Yorkshire?" She asked, and Zayn gave her a thumbs up.

"You two are so perfect." I commented, making his face redden.

"Shut up." He smiled, and I knew he was in love with her.

"Just ask her to be your girlfriend already!" I said, and he shoved me playfully.

"I will when it's the right time, okay?" I shrugged and closed my eyes. Zayn poked my head, but I didn't move. This time he poked my nose, and I stayed still. I knew he was going to poke my lips, so I bit his finger.

"OW! LOUIS! YOU BIT MY FINGER! THAT REALLY HURT!" He yelled, jumping up from his seat, waving his hand.

"Zayn, you sound like Harry from "Charlie Bit My Finger." It's quite funny." I smirked, and Zayn glared at me.

"Anyway, what are you going to do?" He asked, getting serious.

"I really don't know! I love them both, but I have no clue which would be better for me!" I groaned, throwing my head back. Harry probably didn't even care where I went. I pulled out my phone and checked for messages. There was two calls from Liam, and three texts from Niall, but no Calls/texts from Harry. Wonderful.

"Liam really cares for you. He just wanted you to be happy with Harry, and he didn't want to feel like he was getting in the way." Zayn pulled me out from my thoughts.

"He did?" I asked confused. So he does care, but he cares so much he just wants me to be happy? Why do things have to be so difficult?

"Louis, you need to talk everything out. Soon." He said, and I nodded slowly, not wanting to. How was I going to explain my feelings? Liam and Harry would both leave me because of my stupidity.

 "I don't know if I can! I mean, would I be able to get the bloody words out?" I whined, and Zayn laughed.

"You'll know when the time is right." I scowled. Why does he have to be so indirect with his answers? Like seriously! I stuffed my face into a pillow, and screamed, letting all my anger out. Zayn sat there rubbing my back in small circles. I just wanted to slap him away. I'm not a helpless baby, and I can figure this out. Maybe. The doorbell rang, and Perrie came from her kitchen and walked over to the door, opening it up. I looked up from my screaming episode, and squinted to see who was at the door.

"Liam?"

*******************

Harry's P.O.V

I'm such a screw up. I'm an idiot. I totally ruined everything in less than 5 minutes. That's a new dickhead record for me! I paced my room, about ready to punch anything. I can't believe how stupid I was!

"AHG!" I screamed, smashing a lamp against the floor. I have to admit that felt better. But now the lamp looks all sad.....WHY DO I KEEP RUINING EVERYTHING! I cursed to myself and sat down on the couch. I wish this was all a bad dream, but I know it's not. I mess everything up,  and drive away those close to me. Why can't I just be able to hold things I love for longer than a fucking month. I heard a knock, but I didn't answer. I just want to be alone, so I can't hurt anyone else around me.

"Harry, open up." I heard Niall's voice through the door. I stayed silent, hoping he'd just go away. I heard him backing up, then he busted my door open.

"What the hell Niall?" I yelled, looking at my poor door which was slightly splintered.

"You didn't answer." He only shrugged like it was no big deal. I was gaping at my door, and wondering how the fuck did Niall break it. He's so tiny and fragile. At least I thought so.

"So, what did you do to Louis? Liam went out to find him. And what happened to the lamp?" My head snapped up, and I felt the guilt wash over me.

"I never meant to mess things up. I was just so angry he didn't trust me enough to talk to me. It really hurt, and I acted upon it. I wish I could turn back time. And I smashed it. Ignore it for now." I rocked back and forth, willing myself no to break down.

"Haz, I know. I understand, but Louis was afraid. He went to Zayn's, so Liam is going there. You can talk to Louis and explain everything, and things will be fine." He said, smiling a bit.

"Promise?" I asked, holding out my pinky like a child. I take my pinky promises very seriously. He latched his pink with mine.

"Promise." I grinned, and hugged him.

"Thanks." I said, pulling back.

"You know, I'm really hungry. I wouldn't mind a pizza." He hinted, and I pretended to play dumb.

"Really? Pizza sounds good. Can you order some?" He glared. I put my hands up.

"Okay okay. It's the least I could do for you. You helped me feel a tiny bit better." He grinned, and I got up, heading to the phone.  After I called the nearest pizza place and ordered a pepperoni pizza, I sat next to Niall again who was in the living room, and turned on the TV, flipping to the football game. I didn't pay attention, for I was listening out for the pizza delivery guy/Louis or Liam. The pizza guy came, and I put the box on the table. Niall grabbed for the biggest slice immediately, and I got the smallest one. I wasn't as hungry, so I nibbled on it. Three hours passed until Niall got a call on his cell phone. He left the room leaving my curiosity spiking. What was he talking about? Who called him? Was Louis okay?

Niall came back in smiling broadly.

"Louis is okay, Liam is taking him back here, despite Louis' protests." I frowned at this. God, Louis must hate me so much! I was nothing but a prick to him.

"He's okay?" I asked, worrying more about his safety.

"Perfect shape. Well, on the outside. Besides...ya know." I nodded. He wasn't in perfect shape, but it was part of him, and it was perfect in my eyes. I nodded silently. I stayed there while Niall went in the kitchen to hunt down my junk food. I heard the lift bringing someone up, and I knew it had to be Liam and Louis. I closed my eyes, waiting for them to enter. I heard feet walking in, and heading to the kitchen. I opened my eyes slowly and stood up, facing a blank faced Louis. I cleared my throat, and he stiffened,

"Louis, I don't expect you to forgive me after what I did. I was stupid, and careless, and I was being a total twat. I was just hurt you couldn't speak to me about what was troubling you, and I didn't want you to keep hurting yourself. Seeing you like that made me want to cry, and never stop. I love you Louis, and I never want to see you get hurt, no matter what happens. I'm so sorry for the way I acted, and I hope one day you can forgive me, and if not I'll just live with it, and do whatever it takes to get you back. I would rather die than live a day knowing you hated me. I'm just so sorry, Louis. I'm sorry." My voice cracked, and I had to whisper the last part before I ran up to my room, shutting the door. I didn't want to stay down there and face his reaction. Laughter? Sneering? Disgust? I cried on my bed, unable to move. Why do I have to push him away?

After a couple of mintutes, I stopped my crying, and sat up, taking some deep breaths. I knew what always helped me when I was feeling down. I thought for a few moments, and started to sing.

(music on side--->)

La la

La la la la

La la

La la la

I like your smile

I like your vibe

I like your style

But that's not why I love you

And I, I like the way

You're such a star

But that's not why I love you

Hey

Do you feel, do you feel me?

Do you feel what I feel, too?

Do you need, do you need me?

Do you need me?

You're so beautiful

But that's not why I love you

I'm not sure you know

That the reason I love you is you

Being you

Just you

Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been through

And that's why I love you

La la

La la la la

La la

La la la

I like the way you misbehave

When we get wasted

But that's not why I love you

And how you keep your cool

When I am complicated

But that's not why I love you

Hey

Do you feel, do you feel me?

Do you feel what I feel, too?

Do you need, do you need me?

Do you need me?

You're so beautiful

But that's not why I love you

And I'm not sure you know

That the reason I love you is you

Being you

Just you

Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been through

And that's why I love you

Yeah - Oh.

Oh.

Even though we didn't make it through

I am always here for you

Yeah, yeah, yeah

You're so beautiful

But that's not why I love you

I'm not sure you know

That the reason I love you is you

Being you

Just you

Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been through

And that's why I love you

La la

La la la la (oh oh)

La la

La la la (That's why I love you)

La la

La la la la (oh oh)

La la

La la la (That's why I love you)

I smiled, and knew I'd be here for Louis even if he never forgave me. I looked over to my door, and almost screamed in surprise when I saw Louis standing there, tears in his eyes.

"Louis? My god, are you okay?" I asked, standing up to face him. He actually smiled at me. HE SMILED!

"Harry, I forgive you. That song was beautiful, and I know I was wrong to have confided in you, but I was scared. I'm sorry too, and I want to go on like this never happened. Minus the song. Cause I liked that." I smiled and hugged him, happiness taking over me.

"I will never hurt you again. I'm so sorry. I love you." I whispered, making his shiver slightly.

"I love you too Harry." He pulled back and smiled at me, as I got lost in his eyes. I knew right then and there I fell for Louis, and I don't want to get back up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, a lot of yucky fluff. But hey, they made up! YAY! I made sure to give you all a Larry chapter! Please VOTE VOTE VOTE! I need the votes, but I appriciate all of the reads. Lets make a deal, If you get up to....15 votes, I'll give you guys a choice:

A) A mushy Larry Chapter

B) A mushy LiLo chapter

C) A mushy Niannah chapter

D) A depressing chapter

E) A randomness filled chapter that makes no sense at all

SOOOOO! Vote it up! COMMENT THE LETTER YOU WANT TO WIN! i'M COUNTING! First to comment gets the dedication, and comment! VOTE/COMMENT/FAN PLEASE! I'll love you all! Gah I love you all so much right now! TI AMO MI AMORE'S!

Youtube link on side

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 87 71
A fame x fan story with Harry Styles as the fan and Louis Tomlinson as the fonding famous singer.
988 104 31
❝ I don't even know why I even think of him so much, but I do, and it hurts.❞ - A boy by the name of Lucas Middleton dies of a terminal illness, and...
2.4K 215 11
~That boy, take me away, into the night Out of the hum of the street lights and into a forest~ Fransykes
119K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"