Chapter ~6~ Turn of Events

Chapter 6- Liam's P.O.V

The pranks Harry and Louis pulled on us were funny, but I felt jealous that Louis spent a whole night with Harry, pranking everyone. Who knows what they did! Why do I care so much? Well because I have figured out in the past 24 hours, that I indeed do have strong feelings for Louis Tomlinson. Sure, I love Danielle, but I'm not in love with her anymore. I know I need to tell her soon, but I just don't have the heart. The one thing that concerns me is Management. What would they think about two guys in the same band dating? They would hate it. I was scrubbing the marker off my body in the bathroom, and I heard Lou and Harry talking in the hallway. I peeked my head around the door frame, and saw my worst nightmare. Louis kissed Harry dead on the lips. I watched in horror as Harry responded, pulling Louis closer. A lump formed in my throat watching this unfold. Louis made no attempt to stop Harry. They pulled away, breathless, and Louis rested his head on Harry's shoulder. I stepped back into the bathroom, and shut the door quietly, silent tears streaming down my face. It felt like my heart has been ripped in half. No wait, it's like Louis ripped my heart out, pounded it with a hammer, then ran over it a million times. That's how much it hurt. I slid down the wall until I was sitting down, and I buried my head into my lap, sobbing helplessly. I thought Louis loved me, but I guess I was wrong.

"Li?" Niall said, knocking on the door. I stayed on the floor, sobbing still. Nial kept knocking, getting a little more desperate.

"Liam! Answer me!" I said nothing. Nial walked away, but then Zayn spoke up.

"Liam! Come out here!" I calmed myself down a little.

"NO! JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled, tears flowing from my eyes faster.

"Li, what's wrong?" Niall asked softly. I went silent again, and I heard Zayn sigh.

"Go get Louis." I heard Zayn whisper to Niall, and I heard footsteps padding away. I stood up in horror. I didn't want Louis anywhere near me! I turned on the shower, and locked the door, surprised Niall and Zayn didn't figure out it was unlocked. I stripped off my clothes, and stepped in the shower, letting my tears run freely with the water. I shampooed and conditioned, relaxing my body. If Louis and Harry wanted to be together, I have to get over it. There's no point in wallowing in my own sorrows. I turned the shower off, and wrapped a towel around mt waist, looking at myself in the steamy mirror. My eyes were puffy from crying, and my face pale. I shoved my clothes in the hamper in the bathroom, and walked out in the hallway. Louis was sitting on the ground, and his face brightened when he saw me. I locked my jaw, and my muscles tensed.

"Hey! What's wrong Li?" He asked. I just stared at him.

"My name's Liam. Not Li. And nothing that concerns you." I exaggerated "you", and he flinched. I was never like this with anyone.

"Liam, what's wrong? Niall said you wouldn't speak to anyone." I rolled my eyes, getting more pissed off by the second.

"I don't want to talk. Especially not to you." I scoffed, and walked to my room. Louis followed me. I spun around when I got to the doorway.

"Just go away! Go back to your boyfriend Harry! Just leave me alone!" I screamed, and shut the door, leaving Louis there, standing shocked. I locked it, and got dressed quickly. I started to clean my room, putting all my stress into cleaning. I can't believe I snapped at Louis. I never snap at any one, but I had every right too. He played me, and hurt me. So now I want nothing to do with him. Whatever I felt for him was gone. He can go suck face with Harry for all I care.

*************

Niall P.O.V

I heard screaming coming from upstairs, so I knew Liam was beyond pissed off. He never got this mad unless something was really wrong. Zayn, Harry, and I watched Louis slowly come down the steps, his face blank. Harry stood up, and went over to him, putting his hands on his shoulders.