Chapter ~15~ Wide Awake

Chapter 15- Zayn's P.O.V

We arrived an Nando's, confused about Louis' sudden happiness. I looked at Harry, who was just as confused as I was.

"Is he on drugs?" Niall asked me, and I pondered that for a moment.

"He's not that stupid." Niall nodded, but still looked as confused and worried as I was. Liam was freaking out, thinking something was seriously wrong.

"We are here my children." Louis said, getting out. We followed him and went inside. Louis went up the the hostess, and she smiled politely.

"Hello. Welcome to Nando's. How many?" She asked, and Louis held up five fingers. She grabbed some menu's and walked to a big booth, where we sat down.

"Stephanie will be your server." She walked away, never giving us the impression she knew who we were. A pretty brunette walked over, holding a writing pad.

"Hello, I'm Stephanie, and I'll be your server today. Can I start you off with something to drink?" She asked us, ready to take notes.

"Sprite." Liam told her, flipping through the menu.

"Same." Louis smiled at her, making Stephanie blush a little.

"Coca-Cola." I told her, looking for what I wanted to eat. She nodded, scribbling that down.

"Water." Harry winked at her, and she grinned, blushing harder. I think Louis and Harry liked doing this to her.

"Lemonade please!" Niall exclaimed, jumping in his seat. I think we all knew our bill was going to be a lot. Niall always pretty much ordered the whole entire menu. I chose what I wanted and set my menu down, looking at Louis.

"Okay, Louis? What's up?" I asked him, making him jump.

"I..what?" He asked, coughing.

"You blew up at Lisa, and then after became happy." I stated, and Niall nodded.

"It does seem kinda weird, mate." He added. Louis shrugged.

"I realized her opinion doesn't matter. Now we just have to worry about Uncle Si and management." Liam looked at Louis like he was crazy. Again.

"We? You mean you. None of us decided to announce on live TV that we're dating a guy." Louis glared at him.

"It slipped out." He stated.

"That's what she said." Harry commented, making Louis shove his elbow into Harry's side.

"Damn." Harry hissed. Louis smiled smugly, and we all laughed. The waitress came back with our drinks, and we ordered quickly, starting up random conversations that got us some weird looks from other people. We finished eating with no mishaps, and we got back to our flats safely. I crashed on Louis' and Harry's couch, not bothering to go back to my own flat.

"I'm staying here tonight." I told Harry, and he nodded.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked me, and I got up, and rushed to the cabinet.

"Transformers!" I yelled, and we heard Louis groan from the kitchen. He walked in and slumped on the floor.

"I don't wanna!" He complained and Harry patted his head. I popped the movie in and sat back down. Harry had Lou sit next to him, and throughout the whole movie they were cuddling and kissing. It made the movie very unpleasant.

"Stop sucking faces please. I swear I'm going to get an STD from looking at you." Louis stuck his tongue out at me, and I mimicked him.

"Children, behave." Harry mock scolded us, flicking Louis' nose making him pout.