Dusk Till Dawn | Cheryl Bloss...

By itzlolojauregui

"You can't just leave me here" She said, with a tear running down her face. "Then come with me" He stated, "L... More

Casts & Sountracks
|| PROLOGUE ||
|| Don't worry about me ||
|| Pop's Diner ||
|| Seriously? You're Crazy ||
|| Not In My Territory ||
|| How Psychotic Could You Be? ||
|| Everywhere I go I see him ||
|| Serpent Kings ||
|| One Shot doesn't count ||
|| Tony with the Y ||
|| You're Staring..Again||
|| Mad World ||
|| Endure Physical Punishment ||
|| I Love Making a Scene ||
|| It's not Jealousy ||
|| What The Hell ||
|| Say that you're okay ||
Note.
|| Rough Night ||
|| Welcome Back ||
|| Change ||

|| Welcome to Riverdale ||

4.1K 99 15
By itzlolojauregui

September 14, 2018. The day where Theo moves to Riverdale without his Family, But his life continues, ' A better change' His sister said. He grabs his black duffel bag, heading to the car were his mother was driving which tags Taylor Along. It was quite a silence during the ride, But They saved their goodbyes as they arrived to the Bus Station.

Theo Started looking for his bus, While Taylor and his Mother was behind him. Taylor was being a supportive Sister, His mother wants what's best for him. Finally, He found his bus. He felt intimidated, Making him sighed turning around over his shoulder which faced his family.

"Well, this is it?" with a softly voice, He was Laughing on the Outside. Crying on the Inside.

His Sister knows he was still in pain, "You should be Happy Mario," His mother smiled. Mario is his nickname for only his mom. "Yeah," he continued "I didn't think it was going to happened so sooner," His faced comes saddened. "It's time for you to do things on your own now," She said, as his gave her a slight smile. He saw Taylor, as she was in Tears. Tears of Joy.

Theo Gave her a hugged, as she hugged him back Tightly. "I love you Taylor," That was the last time he's ever going to say that to his Lil Sis, They pulled their hug, walking away from him heading to the car. Which only leads to Him and his mother.

"Take care of her okay?" He said, leading his mother with a nod of returned. "I will," She continued "I won't back down". He nodded, He wanted to say The 'L' Bomb. but he refuse to because he wants to put his trust on her  first.

He gave his mom a hugged, "Thanks mom," as he pulled over the hug, and nodded at her. His mother returned him a smile, and walked away as he walked inside the bus. People were on their seats, Acknowledge. He Found his Seat, which was near the window. He Put his Duffel Bag above his seat, then he sat down the comfortable chair.

He looked Through the window, It was a view of Vancouver. It was beautiful view, But Better in Night. As the bus was moving, he put on his earphones listening to a song called "Call me in the morning," from an underrated band "Taking Back Sunday".

He looked through the window through the whole road trip, which he saw woods and passing from a sign 'Welcome To Riverdale', in about 10 minutes he arrived to his destination. He pulled his earphones, as he stand up grabbing his duffel bag heading out of the bus. He saw people heading to their relatives hugging, talking. The weather was looked cloudy and a little bit cold.

"Theo Marquez," An Unfamiliar deep voice coming from the background made him jump, He looked over his shoulder and saw an old man, Wearing a Black buttoned up Sweater and white shirt with Glasses wearing a black french beret beanie, holding a cane. He didn't look that much old, but he did have that white mustache above his lip, and wrinkles on his face and hands.

"Well, Aren't you Going to hug your grandpa or You'll just going to stand there that you saw a ghost?" he said, pointing his cane at him. Theo Chuckled, "Grandpa" he gave him a hugged, as Sanje pat him in the back with a relief that he was the only grand kid that was still alive. They pulled their hugs to each other, returning smiles.

"C'mon, Gotta show you something" Grandpa Sanje, walks to his car as Theo was right behind with his jawline dropped, feeling shocked. "Woah,"

"Is that a 69 Skylark Buick?" He asked, admiring the beauty of the car.

Theo loves how the car is black and shiny, touching the side of cars. "Back in the good olden days baby!" His grandpa Exclaimed, throwing his hands on the air. Theo opened the door, but his smile was still with him. He throw his duffel back back of the seat, as he hopped in the vehicle with his grandpa. "Wait, are we-"

He cut him off, "Rich?" he said starting the engine shaking his head. "Average" Theo looked through the window. Kept asking along the Questioned, as his grandpa was getting annoyed but he did understand that they haven't seen each ever since His Son had passed away.

Grandpa Sanje Take his Grandson to The place Where his Dad had an accident. Sweetwater River. Theo felt an heavy heart inside of him, but he knows how to control his emotions. They stopped on a bridge that shows a welcoming sign of Riverdale. Theo saw that before he  arrived here. Both hopped out of the Car, Theo looking at the view of the river. Sanje was right beside him.

"looks beautiful," he scoffs "But evil" Sanje Agreed, "Back in the Days, I would bring Chancey here" he replied back. Chancey, His Dad, did the same to his son but in a different place. Theo kept quiet, as he looked down where river flows quietly. "You're dad would have been proud of you,"

"off what?" Theo scoffs, "Living here to Riverdale"

"I was forced to be here," Sanje didn't believed that.

"It wasn't a choice My Son" Theo looked at him with a glared. "Your dad told me That if his son is seventeen he's enough to grow up and experienced the world independently," He said

"Your mom listened to your dad," Sanje said looking at he view. "This is just the Start of a new beginning,"

"Of course.."

"Your Dad wants you better, and you let him down-"

"I didn't let him down, I-I" Theo continued, "I was busy focusing on myself"

"And yet, This is your last chance." He nodded.

"How come i didn't see you in the funeral?" Sanje asked,

"Let's just say complicated." Theo lied, He didn't want to see his dad on his death bed.

He sighs, "May He and Jason Blossom Rest in Peace"

Theo was confused of who the guy he meant after his dad name. "Who's Jason Blossom?"

Sanje looked at him, confusingly "O my child, You haven't heard?"

Theo shaking his head, but he wanted to know. "After your dad, their was a another incident at sweetwater rivers two years later,"

"It happened in July 4, early morning where the blossom twins were out on a boat ride across the river and went from the other side of riverdale both of them heard a gunshot, as he made his sister stayed alone the woods as he was trying to get something from someone or like that," He let him continued, "but he told her that if he doesn't come back for a short period of time he told his twin, to  covered his tracks as faking his own death to make people think in town he tragically drowned from the river, But he died of a homicide."

"How? and who killed him" He quirked his eyebrows to his grandpa.

"A video got leaked around the town, as he got shot from his dad" He continued, Theo felt shocked as A Father killed his own Son. "Clifford Blossom,"

"Why would he do such a thing?" He said

"His Dad killed him, because he was about to Marry his Unexpected Cousin"

"Jason and his Cousin?" He raised his eyebrows, "Incest" he mumbled

"Both of them didn't knew they were cousins,"

"So what happened to his twin?" Theo raising up his eyebrows, as he clenched his jaw

"She's still Alive," he continued "I believed she still goes to Riverdale High"

He nodded, After the Tragic Event he had heard from his Grandpa. He felt Sorry for The other blossom Twin that's still alive up till now. He wondered how she felt, but he knows that he felt broken just like they way Theo felt. Gladly he said he wasn't the only one.

"Anyway, We need to head home" Grandpa Sanje said, "There's Someone i want you to meet"

As both headed back to the car, as the engine was on they went home. As they got home, it was just a  2 story house, Blue and Gold. The only house that has darked colors, as all the houses were light.

Theo stepped out of the vehicle, "Some day I'll drive this one day," As he chuckled, "Sure Marquez Sure," as Grandpa Sanje rolled his eyes. He looked up at the house, "Blue and Gold looks amazing as he smirks.

"Your room is upstairs to your right," He said, nodding to his grandpa. He barge inside the house, Going upstairs looking at the side, their was family pictures hanging on the wall.

He saw his dad smiling for the picture, Covered in black and white. He ignored what he saw, and continued to walk heading to his room.

As he walked in to his room, He couldn't believe what he saw. The room was like an Art studio, His Paintings were on the side of the room, Black and red bed on the center, drawings  on the desk table, and a window revealing across the streets.

He sighs, as he drop himself from the bed.

-------------------------------

Theo kept  searching and searching finding his Dad's secret. Back in Riverdale I kept something very personal Hidden in my room somewhere were know one can find it, But you will able to find it. You just gotta focus on what you are finding.

He heard his dad's voice in his mind, and so he stopped searching. as he heard a someone coming inside his room. "What in the-"

"Marquez!" Grandpa Sanje Yelled at him, "Don't worry pops," he continued "i was just about to clean things,"

"It's fine just," Looking at the room, full of mess "You'll do when you come home,"

"Where am I going?" quirking his eyebrows, "There's Someone i want you to meet" Leaving the room, "Come downstairs" hearing the old man's voice far away from distant.

Theo groans as he stood going downstairs, seeing a guy, wearing a jean jacket and a grey beanie on his hair. "Jughead, I would like you to meet Th-" he cuts him off, "Theo?"

"Oh, I didn't think you would recognize me," Theo chuckled, Jughead gave him a bro hug pull each other over "of course not, You're mom Called me in, and I was in shocked that i was Cousins with A legendary Person," Jughead said, returning him a smile.

"you mean my dad?" He retorted

"Everyone in Town knows your dad,"

He nodded, "So..how's Vancouver,"

"Had to leave my Mom and Sister behind" he sighed.

"We'll we both have that in common I guess," Jughead shrugged.

"Oh, So who you with now?" I questioned,

"My dad" He nodded, "But he's in Jail"

"What? What happened?"

"He got Framed of Being Jason's murderer"

"I didn't know about your dad, but i did know what happened to Jason,"

"Well you're missing out," Jughead Chuckled, nudging Theo's shoulder playfully.

"Hey! I was hoping," Jughead exclaimed, "Maybe would you like to go to Pop's diner?"

Theo shrugged, "why?" He chuckled "Their going To re-open after the incident that happened two weeks ago,"

"What happened?" Theo raising his eyebrows crossing his arms.

"I'll you when we get there," Jughead said "so ya coming?"

"Sure..why not?" Theo said, "Grandpa! I'mma use your car!"

"Oh hell no you ain't!!!" He shouted, Coming out of the kitchen, "what? Why not??" Theo whines.

"Cuz you'll be using this," He said walking from the garage as Theo and Jughead tags along with him.

They all went to the garage, Grandpa Sanje turned on the lights, Tools were on the side, Appliances around the corner which are brokens and a motor covered with a brown cloth.

"You'll be using that," He said, Theo went up taking the brown cloth as he was surprised. "A motorcycle?!" He exclaimed house looks average but the money was more than Millions.

"Sweet!" Jughead shouted on the background, "thanks Pops," Theo said, with a natural smile.
"Ahh whatever, That was your dad's when he was your age but oh well," he shrugged as he left the garage.

"Ready to ride on those Marquez?" Jughead said. Theo looked back at him with a nod, as both head out with their motorcycles heading  Pop's Diner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
614K 54.1K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
144K 11.1K 12
Her ลŸey bana gelen mektupla baลŸlamฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ufacฤฑk bir not kaฤŸฤฑdฤฑnda yazan ลŸeyler bรผyรผk olaylara ve hayatฤฑmฤฑn deฤŸiลŸmesine yol aรงmฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ben kendimden emin...
1M 53.8K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...