Fill me in!

By storiemaker27

This is A fremmer book. Freddy Huerta just started on Travis Prep. The first person he get's to know is the m... More

People in the storie & trailer to the storie
(1) Miami boy!
(2) Dollhouse!
(3) Next week!
(4) Not a song writer!
(5) The battle for us!
(6) Like like someone!
(7) The tell teller!
(8) Love!
(9) Broken!
(11) The Broken Night!
The sequel is out

(10) The hang out!

212 5 0
By storiemaker27

Zack

Ok today I need to hang out with Tomika, if I don't do that I can't Ask her to be my girlfriend, so I need to Ask her.

Shit! She is with Summer now. What am I going to do?

Wait......Summer and Tomika are Bestfriends, Tomika are going to tell her anyway so.

Here goes nothing.

Z: Hi Tomika.
T: Hi Zack.
S: Well Hello to you to Zack!
Z: oh, Hello Summer.
S: Hello Zack.
Z: Nice wether outside today, isn it Tomika?
T: Well I gues? The sun is shining but it's not whery hot outside.
Z: Yeah, but anyways. Tomika do you wan't to hang out in the skatepark after school today?
T: Are We going to skateboard?
Z: Yes.
T: Then I will come with you.
S: But Zack, you don't skateboard, you have never tried it?
Z: Well one day got to be the first, right?
S: Right?
T: Sum do you wan't to ho to class now?
S: Sure Tomiks.
T: Well bye Zack!
Z: Bye.

And then I was standing alone looking like A jerk.

?: Oh you are.
Z: Did I say that out loud?
?: Yes you did.
Z: What are you guys doing here?
?: So We are not getting any hi, Hello? Or not Even A smile?
Z: Hello Freddy and Lawrence, happy know Freddy?
F: Yup.
L: What was you talking to Summer and Tomika about?
Z: I was asking Tomika something.
L: Oh boy!
F: What did you Ask her?
Z: If she wanted to hang out in the skatepark after school with me, and she said Yes.
F: So you are going on A date?
Z: No.
L: Let me guess, you are going to Ask Tomika to be your girlfriend after school in the park?
Z: no.
L: Then when are you going to do it?
Z: On the talent show, I'm going to sing A song to her.
F: Wait you like Tomika?
Z: Yes.
F: Cool, what song are you going to sing?
Z: I don't know yet.
L: The talent show is in three days, so you better hurry.
Z: I know, I know. What are you guys going to sing? And is it to someone?
L: I'm not going to be on the talent show, I'm just going to help Esme.
Z:ok, What about you Freddy?
F: I'm going to sing A song to Summer. I wanna prove to her that she actually like me, and that she want to be my girlfriend.
Z: Wait what are you talking about?
F: Oh I havent told you.
L: No you havent.
F: When I was sad on school yesterday it was Summer's fault.
Z: Why?
F: Because she broke my hatt when she said that she didn't want to be my girlfriend. But I saw it in her eyes that she wanted to be together with me.
L: Ok.

After school

Z: Tomika you know that I can't skate right?
T: Yup.
Z: Can you teach me?
T: Sure Zack. (Placed one of her arms on Zack's shoulder)
Z: Thank's Tomika.

At Zack's home(he is alone)

My day with Tomika wen't so good, I can't wait to hang out with her tomorrow to.

————————————————————————

Short part I know.

The next part is going to be the talent show I think, and that is going to be the last chapter in this book. I know that it's not A lot of chapters in this book, but I'm planing to make A sequel, but before I'm going to make the sequel I'm going to start on A new book. I have so many book's that I have started to make, and I can't wait to publish them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 130 34
Eifeel Rose Quinn, a 22 year old with 2 adopted teens and the owner of the country's most popular clothing brand. Due to her traumatic past she suffe...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
930K 83.7K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...