(8) Love!

(🇳🇴Ok I don't think I'm going to update on May 17. Because it's my countries national day. So I just wanted you guys to know🇳🇴)

Tomika

I was standing at my locker when somebody walked up to me.

?: Hey Tomika!
T: Hey Freddy! Sup?
F: Not much.
T: Cool.
F: Do you want to meet me in the park after school? I have something impotant to Ask you.

It's happening! Freddy is going to ask me to be his girlfriend! YEY!!

F: So do you?
T: Uhm.......Yeah.
F: Cool see you then.
T: Yeah.

Freddy

I was walking away from Tomika when Kale came up to me.

K: I need to Ask you something Freddy.
F: Ok, just Ask.
K: I have liked you since I first saw you and I am wondering if you want to be my boyfriend?
F: Ehm, listen Kale....I like you but just as A friend, I kinda like somebody Else.
K: Oh.....I Get it, bye Freddy😔
F: Bye Kale.

After school

Tomika

I was sitting on A bench in the park waiting on Freddy.

F: Hey Tomika, sorry I'm late.
T: It's ok.......So what was it you was going to tell me?
F: Oh Yeah, I want to tell the girl I like that I like her, but I need you to help me on how I can tell her.
T: It's a lot more easier if you tell me who the girl is, then maybe I know what she like.
F: Ok it is........

OMG!!! It's happening, Freddy is going to tell me that he likes me. I can't wait to go down the hallway holding his hand tomorrow.

F: Summer!
T: What about her?
F: Summer is the girl I like.
T: You you like Su-su-Summer?
F: Yeah.

Freddy

T: Oh....
F: So how should I tell her?
T: Just say it to her, A boy like you can Get any girl you want!

After Tomika said that she run away crying, and all I am just wondering about is why she started crying?

?: Hey Freddy! I just saw Tomika running from you crying, and I'm just wondering why?
F: I don't know Summer.
S: You don't know?
F: Yeah.
S: You was with her when it happend.
F: I know that.
S: So?
F: Summer please sit down...
S: Why?
F: I have something to say to you...
S: And that is?
F: I will tell you when you dit down.
S: Fine.

When she sat down she looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes, It's like It's A world inside her eyes and that you never will Get out off there....

S: So?
F: What?
S: What was you going to tell me?
F: Summer Hathaway! When I first met you I new that I never would look at you as my friend, I would just look at you as the girl I fell in love with the first time I saw her.......I never thoght I would fall in love again...but you turned my life upside down. Well what I'm trying to tell you is that I love you Summer, and I will never stop loving you....so Summer Breeze Hathaway will you be my girlfriend?

After I said that she was just sitting there looking st me, longely.....like she just think's I'm crazy, but I'm not crazy, I know when I love someone.

F: Do you?
S: Freddy I.........

——————————————————————
I leaved it on cliffanger again.

What do you think Summer's answere will be?