(9) Broken!

Summer

F: Do you?
S: Freddy I.......

I can't say Yes, it will break Tomika's heart, but if I say no I will break Freddy's heart. What am I going to do?

F: Summer?
S: Freddy I'm sorry but my answere is no....
F: Oh, I Get it.
S: I'm so so so Sorry Freddy.

When I said that I standed up and run away while I was crying.

On monday

Zack

Mf: Ok studen't today We are going to Learn about math.
L: Mr.Finn what is 2+2?
Mf: 22.
L: I don't think We are going to learn math from you.
Mf: What should We do then?
Z: We can start working on the talent show, it is next week and I don't know what I should do.
Mf: Ok just do that. But where is Tomika, Summer and Freddy?
Z: I don't know.

When I siad that Freddy walked into the classroom, his hair was undone, and he looked so sad.

L: What has happend to you?
F: Ehm...

Then Tomika and Summer walked in, They both looked like A mess, and it looked like They had been crying the whole weekend.

L: Freddy what has happend to you?
F: I got stabbed in my heart.(Freddy look's mad at Summer)
Z: What has happend to you Tomika?
T: I Also got stabbed in my heart.(Tomika looks at Freddy)
L: Summer what ha.....
S: Don't Even Ask me!
L: ok?
Mf: We are going to work on the talent show so just go somewhere and start doing something.

No ones pov

All the Bestfriends where sitting alone, everybody thinking of a perfect song to the talent show.

«Why did I do that to Freddy? I like him just a little, but I can't break Tomikas heart» The blond girl Say to herself.

«Why are you so freaking dumb Tomika!? You know that Nobody likes you, and you clearly know that Freddy would never like you! And now you just have to watch your bestfriend be together with the boy you love!» The brunett say to herself.

«You stupid Freddy! How could you Even think that A perfect girl like Summer would like you? She is pretty, smart, have the perfect family and the perfect life. Snd what do you have? Just A broken heart!» The boy with the perfect hair say to himself.

——————————————————————
I know it's short snd bad, but I needed to publish something