Sounded Silence

By InanimatePony

One ill-fated day, something happens and changes PJ Berri's life, possibly forever.... (Also on my newly-form... More

I woke up like this
On the Other Side of Town
Waiting
I Need A Doctor
That Night
Home
Can We Just "Talk?"
Wait, What?
Nightmares
Stressed Out
Should've Brought A Gun
Fix You
A Rundown of Everything
Family Matters (I)
Family Matters (II)
Family Matters (III)
Family Matters (IV)
Hey, Brother
When I met you
My First Sleepover
We Can Work It Out
Like an Egg
Deejay Got Me Falling In Love
Maybe
Take A Break
I wanna Help
Discussion
A mess
Major Visit
Major Pick-Me-Up
Major Change Of Heart
Inventions
Believe This Will Help!
Majority?
Major Concerns
Major Discussion
Mystery Box
Boombox

On My Mind

32 0 0
By InanimatePony

(Flashback chapter)

No Set POV

Paula was stuck in dreamland yet again. Everything was perfect.

"Um! Earth to Paula!" Katy snapped her back in reality. Paula lightly punched Katy in the chest.

"She's so into it when she daydreams," Matt muttered toward Parappa, "wonder what she thinks about."

Parappa wasn't listening: his nose was stuck in his Gameboy. Matt rolled his eyes and turned to Paula. Her face was pink.

"So, uh, Paula..." Matt began, trying to make conversation, "What's been on your mind?"

"Like you need to know," Paula snipped. Matt huffed in response. What would it take to reach her?

"Hey, Parappa, can you-"

Matt stopped himself when he realized Parappa was still stuck in his Gameboy. His look turned to annoyance, then snatched it clean out of his hands.

"Give it back!" Parappa cried out, "I was on a 50-something battle streak!"

"Later. I need you to try and get Paula to spill the beans on what she keeps thinking about."

"When are you so nosy all of a sudden?"

"PARAPPA! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT COULD BE SO IMPORTANT TO HER!"

"You like her or something?"

"Oh, shut up."

Parappa just smiled awkwardly.

"Parappa, please. It can't be as important as hanging out with us."

"Ok, dad."

Matt scowled at Parappa. He hated it when Parappa called him that. In slight fear, Parappa shuffled towards Paula.

"What?" Paula was still angry about being snapped out of her fantasy.

"Whatcha been thinking about?" Parappa cocked his head.

"Nothing you need to worry about."

Parappa frowns and turns to Matt while shrugging. Matt sighs as he tosses Parappa's Gameboy back to him. Once he looked at it, he gasped in fear: his prized Manectric was in the red. His fingers started flying at the buttons.

"I gotta crack her somehow..." Matt muttered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 11.5K 110
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
195K 3.9K 30
when the boy who doesn't even notice her, falls for her at the worst possible time... October 10, 2021 - July 14, 2022
44.3K 1.9K 14
what if one day Siddharth is no part of shehnaaz's life ? Will one tragedy change everything in their life ?
243K 4.9K 25
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! 🔞 ( or be mature )