My American Soldier (Stucky F...

By SithSorceress

What happens if Bucky starts to develop feelings for his old pal Steve, will they immediately connect or will... More

My Old Pal Chapt 1
Nothing But A Soldier Chapt 2
Their Past Chapt 3
Remembering You Chapt 4
Unforgettable Chapt 5
I Don't Need Help Chapt 6
Our Friendship Chapt 7
1 Thought Chapt 8
Help Me Chapt 9
"Your My Mission" Chapt 10
Some Time Chapt 11
Lost Friendship Chapt 12
Smut! Chapt 13
What Happened? Chapt 14
The Date Chapt 15
Feel Something For You Chapt 16
Why Did I Show Her? Chapt 17
"Lost" Chapt 18
Adoption Chapt 19
Arrangements Chapt 20
What Should I Feel? Chapt 21
Father Figure Chapt 22
I'm Sorry Chapt 23
American Lover Chapt 24
A Horrible Date Night Chapt 25
Our past Relationship Chapt 27
Planning Chapt 28
"I Do" Chapt 29
Not Our Honeymoon Chapt 30
Stucky Chapt 31
Not A Chapter..
Beginning Chapt 34
Deadpool. Chapt 35
Friends? Chapt 36
That Look? Chapt 37
Partners Chapt 38
Scotland. Chapt 39
Alone. Chapt 40
Regroup. Chapt 41

Pain Chapt 26

971 35 23
By SithSorceress

•Steve's pov•

A few weeks has past, Bucky's been ignoring me Peter's still upset over his deceased aunt and me I'm trying to fix everything.

I felt something for Bucky, but that soon went away because he's been avoiding me at all cost.

So I decided to propose to Sharon again the right way, now she's my fiancé..

"Hey boy, you ready for your regular morning jog?"

Of course I'm talking to the dog not Peter..

Lucky barks excitedly his tail wagging and his metal leg tapping the floor as he jumped.

I put the leash onto the collar,

"Hey..can I come with you to?"

I noticed it was Peter I nodded,

"Sure"

"I just want a break from the room.." Peter admits,

Me and Peter left the house and started walking on the sidewalk.

"So what's up with you and Bucky?" Peter questioned me I looked at him.

"Some stuff, nothing serious though." I lied,

"You can't lie to me, I can tell something serious happened between you two." Peter admits.

"I guess not." I said as we continued walking the sidewalk with the dog by my side.

"So tell me, what's going on between you two?" He questioned me.

I sighed just the thought of Bucky hurts my feelings,

I looked at Peter, "I guess your old enough to understand what love is." I started to explain.

Peter nods his head,

"Well..me and Bucky were in love, but now I'm not so sure."

"Like love, love?" Peter says but also questioning.

I nodded, "We both loved each other, and I ruined everything." I admitted I looked away.

I could tell Peters becoming more confused,

"That night that we were heading out we lied to you, really we just went on a date."

"I knew it you guys lied to me!" Peter gasped in shock and a bit of excitement.

"The date was good at first, you remember Sharon?" I asked Peter as I turned to look at him again.

"Yes, you two dated right?" Peter questioned me I nodded.

"Well I proposed to her a while back and she rejected it, now she's back and decided to marry me but also ruining me and Bucky's night." I explained.

Peter walked silently beside me,

"This is why I didn't want you to find out so soon, you'll react the way you are acting now." I spoke up.

I heard him sigh, "I'm fine, it's just why'd you allow that to happened, Bucky would be fine if you tur-" Peter started to say.

I interrupted him, "I loved her, me and Bucky we were just figuring out our feelings."

"But still, it doesn't make any sense.." Peter says he stopped walking and looked at me.

I stopped as well, Lucky sat beside me.

"Let's just not talk about this right now, alright?"

Peter nods, "Yeah sure."

I really should talk to Bucky but I don't know how..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.2K 15
(after the movie Civil War) Steve and Bucky must flee together, the Winter Soldiers' enemies wanting to take Bucky down. They grow closer than ever a...
295K 7.2K 33
You love Steve! You really do, that's why you get to call him your boyfriend. But what if Bucky likes you? What if he gets a little aggressive? No. P...
37.9K 1.4K 36
Bucky hasn't been able to make many of his own choices. Now he has to make the ultimate choice. The woman who saved him or the man who captured his h...
13.7K 699 28
He's alive, but Betty is still separated from her love. His memories are returning but there's still one thing he doesn't remember...their life toget...