My Second Life (o2l fan-ficti...

By madeline-grier-68

Emma has a hard life. With her past constantly brought up and the ache of missing her real parents, Emma must... More

My Second Life (o2l fan-fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 51

1.3K 38 7
By madeline-grier-68

6 years later

"Hey guy so I am here with an update video. I know I have my talk show, but I can't ever tell you guys, my loyal viewers, how I am and what's going on." I pause and pick up Paige and Leila. Andrew jumps up from behind me and Mark plops down on the couch next to me.

"Hello YouTube", Mark says flipping an arm over my shoulder.

"Ok so... you guys saw the wedding, but I never made any videos afterwards. I said my goodbyes and I tried to cut it off, but in reality I can't. So here is my family. I'm 30 now so I'm old", I say and Mark laughs. I punch him lightly." This is Mark. This is Andrew", I say," How old are you bub?"

"I'm 9", he says and I smile.

"See you guys I'm old", I laugh." This is Leila. She is... How old Leila Skye?"

"Six", she says holding up her fingers.

"And this is...", I say holding her," Paige."

"I'm 5", she yells and I smile.

"And she's 5", Mark says laughing. I smile up at him and lean my head on his shoulder for a moment.

"So anyway I'm back you guys. I will be making lots of beauty and DIY videos, since I'm too old to do anything with those younger YouTubers. Anyways. See you later loves. I'm back."

I smile shutting off the camera and immediately start editing. I smile pushing post and watch the comments grow.

They all scream "SHE'S BACK!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 229 97
This is a story about a girl named Kate and her "adventures" of being a youtuber. Her best friend, Andrea, and her have been traveling and they are g...
19.1K 385 14
Riley, a broken girl, a mute, she's been hurt sometimes beyond repair. She's 10 years old, and has been in an orphanage for 2 years, she was in foste...
15.5K 360 18
Katie opens her mouth and basically says she wishes she hadn't been adopted. When asked why, she doesn't really have an answer. She has to bury her b...
138K 3.4K 40
He moved out 2 years ago. He broke all contact 1 year and 322 days ago. She became depressed 1 year ago Her first attempt was 1 year and 284 days ag...