Alphas daughter rejected

By thepotatoqueen4

"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in on... More

Introductions
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Questions?
Answers!

Chapter 6

103K 2.3K 181
By thepotatoqueen4

Cassie's POV

The house is much nicer on the inside and has obviously been taken over by men. Probably the two in front of me. We all go to the living room and sit down on the leather couches.

"I'm sorry Cassie. I have been awfully rude. Please tell me-us- a little more about yourself." My grandfather says, speaking to me for the first time. Not that I hold it against him; he's only just seen his daughter for the first time in 18 years.

"There is nothing interesting about me. I'm our packs strongest warrior, I like to run, and I've been asked to teach the Warriors of multiple packs including the one we're staying at while on our visit." I state simply. There truly isn't much to tell about myself. I spend all of my time training defend and my guard is rarely ever down. Even now, I stand with my arms crossed and my feet placed shoulder length apart.

"Always on guard" I hear my mother mutter. "She also loves to read and will spend many hours down by the pond near our house, reading and soaking in the sunshine. She's brilliant at art and, though she'll never admit it, she loves children."

"I have no quarrels with admitting my love for children, it's just dangerous to admit to enjoying the presence of something so defenseless. Especially when you have enemies and no way of defending them." I say looking at my mother.

"You have no enemies who would dare go against you, much less attack the children you often take care of." My mother says with a roll of her eyes.

"So you often take children under your wing?" Andrew asks with a hint of amazement in his eyes.

"Yes. I'm very much like my mother in that aspect." I say, feeling my lip twitch in a momentary, millimeter smirk.

We spend the next three hours talking and order Chinese for lunch because we were all to involved to cook and the boys wouldn't let mom cook. It got to the point where we were laughing do much I had to sit down. I was still on guard but I was able to relax a little. And then, at about 12, we had a visitor arrive. Andrew got up to get and came back with an older looking man. He looked very similar to Alpha Cole and I can only imagine they're related in some way.

"Alpha Jason?"  My mom says and stands up.

"Ari Mora. The last time I saw you, you were getting ready to leave for your big future. What are you doing round these parts?" Jason says with a cheese eating grin.

"Circumstances have changed. I'm back for a couple of weeks to reconnect with my family. My mother left." She says hugging the older man who is her older alpha.

"So did you accept the Luna's offer for a new mate?"  He asks, looking down at her from the hug. His face only shows concern and I suppose at his age he doesn't have anything to worry about.

"No. I ended up with a piece of him and I never would have been able to move on. Not that I really want to." Mom says coming over to me with a smile on her face. This is the first time the older man looks at me and a look of shock comes across his face. He stares into my eyes for a moment and I see his gloss over.

"I get not being able to move on. Who's this?" He says, though I feel like he knows the answer.

"Jason. Meet your granddaughter Cassie Mora." Mom says with sadness and joy in her eyes. It's an odd combination and one that makes want to hug her but I know she would prefer I didn't in this moment.

"Granddaughter?" I hear my uncle and grandfather ask at the same time.

"You didn't tell them?" Jason asks looking at my mom in confusion.

"I didn't want them to hate their alpha for a decision he made when he was a teenager." Mom says with a shrug.

"It was a decision that ruined my baby girl life." Marcus says, angrily.

"Yeah, he hurt my sister. I have a perfect reason to hate him." Andrew agrees looking extremely upset.

"I agree that his decision was entirely stupid." Jason says looking entirely too upset with the situation.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you guys. I've gotten over and don't regret anything. That one night gave me the best thing I ever received. She's the only thing that kept me going through it all. So, no, I don't hate him and I don't regret." My mom says looking at me with pride.

"Besides, you both hurt her in some way when she was growing up. Did either of you try to stop her or defend her when she was disowned that morning?"I says and they both look down in disgrace and sadness forms in their eyes.

"Does he know?" Jason asks.

"He met her this morning and blatantly asked who her family was. He was made aware that I'm her mother and her eyes give away that he's her father, but I don't know if he's truly registered that she's his daughter. I expect to hear from him at some point so we can have a sit down with her involved." My mother says.

"As long as you have made some effort to make him aware." Jason says with a  concerned look on his face.

"Am I going to get to meet your mate?"  I ask Jason. I've already lost one grandmother and id rather not lose the other one.

"Sadly, she was attacked by rouges last month and has been in a coma." He says with a look of sadness cover his features.

"Oh no!" My mother exclaims. "Will Luna Angie be okay?"

"She's stable for the time being but, she also still healing from a major head injury, so it'll take a little longer." He says with a  gentle smile.

"Am I correct to assume I have her eyes?" I ask looking him in the eye.

"Yes. You have my beautiful Angle'e eyes. My son also has them, so I can only assume you got them from him." He says and mom nods. "I'm sorry love, I know that must be hard."

"I don't think of them as his eyes. I think of them as my daughters eyes and Luna Angie's eyes." Mom says with a shrug.

"Well' I've got to go. I've been away from my Angel for too long and my wolf is getting antsy. I'm glad to see the prodigal daughter returned. We'll have to get lunch one day before you leave. Just the three of us."Jason says and opens his arms for a hug. Mom runs into his arms and I stand to the side and shake his hands when mom finishes her hug.

"It's about time for us to get back. We promised we be back for dinner and it's a little ways away from here." I say checking the time.

We all say our goodbyes and head back to the meeting place. I text the boys and let them know to meet us at the meeting point and three-fourths of the way there, we see a grey blob run by us and it hear mom's breath catch in her throat. We make it to the meeting place and the boys are not there yet.

We hear a rustling in the bushes behind us and, even though I know it's just my father, I still stand between my mother and him.

"We need to talk." He demands as soon as he comes out of the bushes. He's just only wearing a pair of basketball shorts and you can tell he's just shifted from how gruff his voice is. I know mom is trying to maintain eye contact and it's a struggle for her so I help by answering for her and stepping up so she can see less.

"If you truly believe that you need to have a conversation with the Doctor standing before you, please schedule an appointment and she'll get back to you in a timely manner." I say in a monochromatic voice. I feel a hand on my shoulder and know it's my mother.

"Cole, until you can stop trying to use that alpha tone on me, we have nothing to talk about." My mother says stepping forward.

"We have a very valid reason to talk and she's standing between the two of us. Literally I mean." He says adding on that little bit at the end.

"And again, until you learn that the alpha tone will never work on me, we'll not meet." She says as the boys pull up. She turns around and walks to the car and as she climbs into the back seat, the boys climb out. I go to turn around and as I do I hear him say something under his breath.

"What was that?" I ask looking at him as he looks down in shame.

"Please." His voice breaks a little as he says it. I nod to him and looks up in time to see it.

I can see relief flash through his eyes. I turn, walk to the car, and get into it and we drive off leaving him there. Mom leans her head onto my shoulder and I start to run my hand through her hair in a comforting way. She closes her eyes and soon falls asleep. She's had a long day and too many emotions flowing through her. She deserves the nap.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all so much for reading! If you see any typos or problems let me know. I don't have a solid upload schedule, but with summer coming up I plan on coming up with a rough upload schedule. Please work with me and feel free to leave comments and..

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.2K 20
Cordelia Gray and her twin Connor Gray were born during the war between werewolf packs. The war lasted longer than any of the packs would've guessed...
998K 19.9K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
21.2K 268 16
"What don't you understand? I cant have an omega as my Luna! It would be an absolute disgrace to the pack!" my mate shouted, shattering my heart to b...
836K 18.9K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...