Milo and Meg

By That-Blonde-Granger

This story shows the (FAKE!!!!) bond between Meg Donnelly And MIlo Manheim. They fall inlove and start getti... More

1| Together and Telling
2| THE MOVE IN
NOTE
3| DATE NIGHT pt 1 out of 3
4| Date night pt 2 of 3
5| Date night part 3 of 3
6| Ending at the Hotel
7| THE HOSPITAL TWIST
8| YES!!!!!!!!!! OR NO
9| The Hospital pt2
10| Testing and Texting
11| After the Surgerey
12| Homecoming
13| The Next Day
NOTE
14| Court PT 1
Note
15| Court PT 2
16|Court PT 3
17| That night
18| THE NEXT DAY
NOTE
19| You comfort me
20| New Meg PT 1
21| New Meg PT 2
22| Old Meg is back and Umm..., Dinner and a sleepover
23| Meg's Teror PT 1
Note
24| Meg's Teror PT 2
25| She is my sick one PT 1
26| She is my sick one PT 2
27| Mystery for the Manheims PT 1
28| The Romance PT 1
29| The Romance PT 2
30|The Romance PT 3
31| The Romance PT 4
33| Mystery for the Manheims PT 2
Mystery for the Manheims PT 3
IM BRINGING IT BACK!!!
Sad sad days
Sequel

32| Feel as if you are one

261 5 4
By That-Blonde-Granger

MILOS POV
I took my beautiful bride home by boat, since the creek ran behind the house. Meg fell asleep. She cluchted her stomache as she slept. She was hopped up on quaqamolie. I carried her up to our room and went back down to the boat to unload it. We docked it in the creek for the night. Thats when I found Kylee's gift. It was smashed on the ground. Then I relized thta i never saw Kylee leave. I heard a distant weep. I went on the pontune boat in search. I found Kylee behind her turntabels crying. "Ky, what's wrong?" I asked Kylee. "My present, it was trashed. I dug it out of the trash can and then threw it on the floor. Thanks alot. I only spent one-thousand dollars on it," Kylee sniffed. "Whoa. Meg thought it was empty. She...... threw it out," I mumbled that last part. Kylee looked at me as if I killed someone. "I---I--I'm sorry," I apolagized. "Don''t bother," Kylee mumbled even quieter than me. I opened the box. I found 2 baseball tickets to the Redsox game on Saterday. With it were 2 jerseys. Meg's said JUST and mine said MARRIED. I smiled. I opend my notepad that I keep in my walet. I rote Kylee a note.

Dear Ky,
I love you, Meg, and Carla more than
anyone. I am so sorry if Meg or I
ever hurt you. It was a mistake.
I hope this makes up for it.

I took my checkbook out and wrote her a $300 bill. Then I atached it to the note. I found that Kylee was asleep by then so I carried her up to tje guest bedroom, which I cleaned. I layed her in the bed. I covered her up with the sheets, cleaned out the rest of the boat, and walked back in the house to see Meg watching TV and it was 2am. "Meg you need to go get some rest," I told her. "Ok, but you have to carry me," she demanded. I looked aat her stuborn face. "Ok," I said. I picked Meg up, ran her upstairs, and plopped her in the bed. Then I hopped in bed too. Meg looked at me. Kylee swung the vedroom door open. "Hey guys," she said. " Ya?" I asked her. "Thank you guys. Can I crash here?" she asked. "Yes, and no problem," I told her. Meg gave me a confused look. I reached my hand back as if clawing something to show her that I would tell her all about it tommorrow. Kylee hugged me. "May your two hearts feel as one," she stated as she closed the door. I gripped Meg close and she cuddled up to my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 2.8K 21
When you send someone's nudes to the entire school, you're bound to start a war. - Ethan and Heaven get on each other's nerves. A lot. They push each...
68.7K 1.1K 34
Now that zombies can finally live a normal life, Zed has no problem using it to his advantage. I mean he can finally go to school and be on the footb...
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
68.1K 1.4K 21
This is the book after, after the rebellion. If you haven't read that I suggest you do before reading this one. I do not own any of the characters a...