Anastasia (EDITING)

By lllundyy

The love of your life could be the person you least expect it to be. At least that was the case for Anastasia... More

Appearance
Business
Second Chances
Decision
Split
2 Months (Ana)
2 Months (Angel)
Reacquainting Occurrences
History
Meeting
Overwhelmed
Sexual Temptation
Meeting the Family
The Wedding
The Wedding [Part Two]
Lovers Touch
Coping
Thanks.... giving?
Baby Fever
Dirty Games
Business Trip
A Time to Grieve
Light of Day
Latch
Latch [Part Two]

Dead Ends

22.7K 197 15
By lllundyy

Anna picked up the bar of soap an rubbed it over her bare skin. Soaping her breasts, arms, and shoulders. Angel leans against the wall watching Anna caress the soap over her body. Anna looked up at Angel.

"What are you looking at?"

Anna asked Angel as she giggled and smiled.

"Perfection."

Angel replied as Anna glanced up at her through her long curly hair.

"Will you help me with my back?"

Anna handed over the soap and cloth that had been sitting next to her.

"Indeed I will.."

Angel said taking the soap and wash cloth rubbing them both together. The cloth soaped up and Angel sat the soap down, then proceeded to rub the cloth along Anna's back. Anna grabbed her hair with both hands lifting her hair up over her head. Angel caught a glimpse of a butterfly tattoo that was concealed by Anna's hair on the back of her neck.

"What's the tattoo mean?"

Angel asked rubbing the cloth down her backside to her butt and underneath her cheeks.

"It was a rebellious move of mine when I was seventeen. It doesn't have a meaning, just a lot of memories."

Anna replied stepping under the shower head and letting the water run all down her shoulders and back. Angel couldn't help, but look at Anna's perfectly molded body. Angel rubbed up Anna's stomach slowly in between her breasts. Her nipples standing to attention firm and a light brown color. Anna watched Angel slowly as she rubbed over her breasts circling her thumb around Anna's nipple and then leaning over and kissing Anna on the lips softly. Anna kissed Angel's lips back rubbing her own hand on Angel's breasts and neck as she pulled her closely. Anna smiled on Angel's lips taking her head in the palm of her hands.

"We should finish washing off Angel. I am starved."

Anna announced as her stomach started growling.

"I see."

Angel said chuckling. Angel soaped up the wash cloth once again and washed her body off with the cloth, soaping all areas of her body as if she was covered like a camouflage. Anna giggled stepping out the shower and wrapping a towel around her body. Anna then stepped over to the sink and started to brush her teeth. Angel soon turned off the shower and stepped out as well. She wrapped a towel around her body and walked out into the bedroom area. Angel picked up the room phone and dialed the front desk.

"I need two pairs of jeans and t-shirts..."

Angel paused a second about to ask Anna her size, but shook her head in disagreement.

"Just make one a medium and the other a small."

Angel demanded.

"Yes... yes, charge them to my credit card. Thank you. Bye."

Angel hung up the room phone, and turned around to see Anna coming out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body along with a hand towel around her hair.

"What was that?"

Anna asked smiling.

"I ordered us some outfits."

Angel smirked.

"Did you now?"

Anna walked over to the bed slowly sitting down on the edge.

"Yes, I thought you might like it."

There was a knock on the door. Angel went and opened the door.

"Yes?"

The bellboy handed over the two outfits wrapped in plastic.

"Thank you."

Angel closed the door behind her. Then walked over to the bed where Anna was and setting down the outfits. Two white t-shirts which displayed Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on each of the shirts. Both of shirts had black jean pants along with them.

"Aww.. these are super cute."

Anna squealed. Angel smiled.

20 minutes later...

After Angel and Anna were fully dressed they headed down to the lobby area of the hotel.

"These heels are going to kill me. I think we need flips flops."

Anna announced as she walked over to the gift shop.

"Indeed we do."

Angel agreed looking down at her snappy dress shoes. Angel purchased some flip flops for the both of them. They switched footwear carrying their other shoes in their hand. Anna smiled going arm in arm with Angel as they walked out the lobby and towards there car.

"I see them. Just stick to the plan."

Vanessa snickered on the phone sitting across the lobby, as she watched them through her black sun glasses leaving the hotel. Vanessa then soon after left behind them following them like a criminal mastermind on a mission for disaster.

Angel and Anna got into the black BMW and pulled off the lot.

"So where are we going to eat?"

Angel asked Anna as she turned on her blinkers to turn a left out onto the street.

"Hmmm... McDonald's? I want to go sight seeing."

Anna said smiling.

"That sounds good to me."

Angel turned onto the street and start driving down international drive. Anna rolled down the window looking at all the beautifully made buildings. Anna dug into her purse, taking out her iPhone and snapping pictures. When Angel came upon a McDonald's she pulled up to the order station.

"I got this.."

Anna smirked as she unbuckled her seat belt, leaning down Angel's lap and ordering her food.

"Welcome to McDonald's can I take your order?"

The young man asked.

"Yes, you may. I would like a medium coffee and an egg and cheese mcmuffin, please.. What would you like?"

Anna said softly glancing back at Angel who was admiring Anna's firm and toned butt.

"I would like you."

Angel said flirting as she grabbed Anna's butt. Anna smiled and giggled.

"Make that two."

Anna added as she leaned back into the car. Angel pushed a button and the roof of the BMW went down slowly.

"A convertible... I like."

Anna nodded and smiled.

"Your total is seven dollars and forty-four cents. Pull up to the second window please."

The young man said. Angel drove up to the next window and paid the young man. He was starring at Anna and she winked back at him. He smiled handing the change to Angel whom had been glaring at him. He frowned a bit, as Angel pulled up to the next window.

"He sure liked what he saw."

Angel exclaimed as she turned on the radio.

"I'm pretty sure I have that effect on everyone."

Anna said smiling.

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure in going to have to shoot some people."

Angel mumbled as a young woman came to the window and handed the food to Angel. The young woman smiled and Angel winked at her.

"The cream and sugar is in the bag."

The young woman added.

"Thank you beautiful."

Angel flirtatiously said.

"No, thank you."

The young woman said as she handed Angel the coffee in a cup holder. As Angel sat the coffee down she could feel Anna's eyes glaring down on her.

"Thank you beautiful."

Anna mocked at Angel as she pulled out of the drive way. Angel stuck her tongue out at Angel and pulled over to the parking lot taking out her breakfast sandwich.

"Can you fix my coffee for me love?"

Angel sounding like a little kid.

"Sure."

Anna smiled as she rolled her eyes and picked up Angel's coffee. She poured the sugar and cream into her coffee, stirring it with a little stick provided to them.

"Where would you like to go first Anna?"

Angel asked as Anna handed her her coffee. Angel grabbed slowly and took a sip.

"Mmmmm.."

"Hmm.. I would like to go on another dinner date."

Anna said shrugging

"I love talking to you, really. It's like I can be myself. My goofy ole self."

Anna said sighing softly.

"That's how I feel with you. Like my whole world has sharpened just because of you.... Anna."

Angel admitted and reached her hand over to Anna's. Anna slipped her fingers through Angel's and enclosed them with Angel's.

"Have you ever held hands with someone before?"

Anna asked leaning against Angel's shoulder.

"This would be a first."

Anna blushed softly. She felt special. On top of the world. Anna took a picture with her iPhone of Angel and her holding hands.

"Are you into photography?"

Angel asked smiling and glimpsing over at Anna.

"Indeed I do."

"Then reach over the seat and pull the bag from under my seat."

Angel insisted. Anna did as she was told and felt a heavy bag. She pulled it in the front and into her lap. Angel pulled up to a red light, then dug into the McDonald's bag grabbing her McMuffin and then unwrapping it a bit so she could dig her teeth in. Anna pulled out the Nikon camera with a huge lens.

"Wow, Angel this amazing."

Anna sounding ecstatic.

"Have it."

Angel said looking over at her.

"Oh no I couldn't."

Anna said putting it back in the bag.

"No I insist. I have one more. But I want this one to be yours"

Angel said as the light turned green and Angel started driving again.

"I don't even know what to say."

Anna speechless. All she could do was lean over and give Angel a kiss on the cheek.

Angel pulled up to a building, parking the car into a parking space.

"But first. I want you to meet our architect Mr. Limstagu."

Angel said letting down the top of the car and turning off the engine.

"Ok."

Anna said as she set the down the bang with the camera in it on the seat. She got out of the car.

"This is the architect that is going to build the new restaurant/club for us. He's the best in the business and hopefully you could pick up a few things from him."

Angel said walking arm in arm into a magenta colored building with purple marbled title as you walk further into the building.

"I am nervous. How do I look? any pimples?"

Anna said moving her face from side to side to show Angel her cheeks. Angel chuckled and shook her head.

"No Anna. You look stunning."

Angel said as she walked up to the desk where a young woman looking to be in her early twenties was sitting and taking phone calls.

"Do you have an appoint..?"

Just as the young woman looked up and saw it was Angel she stopped her sentence.

"Miss Falls,"

The young lady nodded and stood up gesturing her hand to the left.

"Mr Limstagu has been waiting for you."

The young lady smiled.

"Thank you Courtney."

Angel said as she turned to the left. Anna nodded at the young lady.

"You're very much welcome."

The young lady said and continued on with her work.

Angel and Anna walked to the big room with looked like Feng Shui dark purple colored chairs. Mr. Limstagu had been sitting at his desk on the phone.

"Yes, send me the blue prints now. I will start the funding on them immediately... thank you. Yes, yes. Have a nice day... Goodbye."

He hung up the phone turning his chair around and smiling at them both. He was an Asian man dressed in a dark grayish-metallic suit and black dress shoes. His hair was a silver color, short and spiked up at the front. His eyes were grey.

"Please sit down Miss Falls and her lovely lady friend."

He smiled and gestured them both to sit down.

"Anastasia meet Mr. Limstagu. Mr. Limstagu Anastasia."

Anna walked up and shook his hand.

"Please call me, Lui. Nice to meet you Anastasia."

He said, his accent almost undetectable.

"Nice to meet you, Lui."

Anna said politely as she sat down next to Angel.

"So I have seen the plans for the building. I must say it is going to be magnificent."

He said as he leaned forward and smiled.

"Yes, I went over the plans with Adam, Greg, and Carl with some of the plans. I wanted to change a few things, but first I wanted to talk about internships."

Angel smiling folding one of her legs across the other. Anna watched her talk business, but she couldn't help watching Angel's lips working the way they did. How each word perfectly sounded out sophisticated and grammatically correct. Anna then quickly snapped out of her trance as she listened into the conversation being held.

"Ahhhh... I see. I will be looking for some new interns. The last ones I got were all bubble-heads for some reason. Money out their asses with mommy and daddy in their back pockets."

Mr. Limstagu chuckled, and then stood up.

"Allow me to show you a project I have been working on."

He implored Angel as she stood up as well.

"Indeed."

Angel smiled grabbing Anna's hand. They followed behind Mr. Limstagu into the hallway and up the stairs. The landing's lined in a light metallic color. They went into a room which displayed a couple of building models.

"These are other companies who want their buildings to look more modern. Sometimes futuristic, sometimes odd."

He went on to say. Angel and Anna glimpsed at each building and followed him to one that had been covered by a black cloth. They stopped in front of the piece. Then Mr. Limstagu uncovered the piece.

"This is my new building one of my clients wants to build in Seattle. It's an program building specializing in weapons of the future. But! I want to make it for you. In Seattle."

He proposed a good proposition.

"What's the catch?"

Angel caught up quickly onto his bandwagon persistent attitude. He laughed and slapped his hands together.

"That you just negotiate with me. I want 35% of assets."

He said walking around the model towards Angel.

"I will give you 30% only if you let Anna here be on an internship."

Angel said rubbing Anna softly on the shoulder. Anna blushed slightly.

"Oh my.."

Anna said softly. Mr. Limstagu rubbed his chin, and then nodded.

"Ok ok.. it's a deal. We must go over a few things as well."

He rejoiced in conversation and shook Anna's hand once again. Anna smiled and turned around to Angel with a polite yet grimacing stare. Angel jumped.

"We will talk soon."

Anna whispered as they both followed Mr. Limstagu out into the hallway.

"Dinner is on me you two. You will be accompanied by my chauffeur Pavalio will drive you."

He said smiling.

"Oh no need to Lui."

Angel said as he shook his head.

"No no I insist enjoy this beautiful night. Just send me the documents on the things you want different on the blueprints and I will come up with something different."

He added as he walked them both out of the building. Outside a black limo was parked in front of the building.

"I've never been in a limo."

Anna said.

"Neither have I."

Angel admitted walking up to the limo as Pavalio walked around the car to the back and opened the door for us. Anna slipped into the car first, and Angel then after. Pavalio closed the door behind them and then walked around to the other side of the car. He got in and introduce himself.

"I am Pavalio. I will be taking you to Les Chefs de France in replace of Mr. Limstagu and his date."

He said as Anna and Angel nodded and greeted.

"I am Anna."

Anna said as she smiled.

"And I am Angel. Nice to meet you."

Angel said politely as she gestured ahead.

"Take us wherever he pleased."

She added as she chuckled softly.

"Indeed ma'am."

Pavalio said as he started the engine, some smooth Jazz music started to play. He pulled off of the parking lot and onto the street driving down the road onto the high-way. Angel started bouncing her head to the music. Anna laughed softly and leaned over kissing Angel on the lips softly. Angel pulled Anna closer to her and kissed her lips back, rubbing on her butt and thigh.

"Angel stop he's right there.."

Anna said giggling as Pavalio smiled rolling the window up that seperated the two of them from him. Angel nodded to him and kissed Anna softly on the neck and chin.

"See.. now he's not looking."

Angel said smiling as she grabbed her neck and chin as she kissed Anna's lips softly biting her bottom lip. Anna smiled pushing herself closer kissing Angel back as she pulled her into her lap. Angel slipped her tongue in Anna's mouth massaging her tongue with Anna's. Anna holding Angel's chest as she kept kissing Angel. Angel caressed down Anna's thigh and butt, grabbing at it and pulling her up on her.

"Wait wait... you're turning me on."

Anna said breathing a little heavily. She blushed softly looking away for a moment and then looking back in Angel's eyes.

"I apologize. I love kissing you."

Angel said softly leaning up and kissing Anna's lips again. Anna kissed her back letting Angel take control as she licked on Angel's bottom lip. Angel then stopped smiling against Anna's lips and set Anna down on the seat.

"You're completely irresistible sometimes... you know?"

Anna said shaking her head and blushing hard.

"I am?"

Angel asked as Pavalio rolled the window down.

"We are here madam."

He said and Angel rolled down the window. The lights outside the restaurant lit up the outside. Pavalio pulled up the limo in front of the restaurant and then got out walking around to open the door for them. Anna and Angel stepped out hand in hand. They walked up to the restaurant door as a young man held the door open for them both to walk. Anna looked around and smiled big. It was big with velvet cloths covering the tables. A waitress came over and asked.

"Do you have reservation?"

She asked politely. She word black dress pants, a white dress with a velvet vest over it and a black tie. She was beautiful with dimples as plain as day.

"Yes we do it's under Limstagu."

Angel said as she fixed her hair a little.

"Ahhh.. you have a VIP table. Right this way."

The waitress said smiling as she gestured to the right. Anna and Angel followed behind the waitress.

"Here you are."

The waitress pointed. Anna saw a little candle and some champagne with two champagne glasses. Angel held the seat for Anna to scoot in, and once she was in the chair Angel pushed the chair up. Angel went to her seat and sat down.

"We already have your meal prepared for you."

The waitress said as she walked away. Angel winked at Anna. Anna smiled.

"So how long you and Mr. Limstagu been friends and partners?"

Anna asked as another waiter came over and opened the bottle of champagne for them. He poured the wine in both glasses and then sat the bottle of wine down.

"Well... after college I quickly got into different businesses. Technology was my main focus though. When Mr. Limstagu made the AT&T in Tallahassee I have to have him make out blueprints for my restaurants. We've been friends ever since."

Angel said as she lifted her glasses of champagne and sipped some.

"Hmmm... I see. Oh! I can't move to Orlando for an internship!? Why would you tell him to do that?"

Anna said as she frowned a bit.

"I would move out here with you."

Angel said as she took another sip and looked At Anna with devotion in her eyes.

"Well... I... this is all of a sudden."

Anna said trying to gather her words and sipping the champagne.

"It's ok Anna. I didn't mean to pressure you."

Angel said as she reached over and held Anna's hand. Anna held Angel's hand back smiling. Our waiter brung over a beautiful lasagna the ricotta cheese sliding out over the pasta, with a big side salad, and some break sticks. Anna smelled the food and smiled big, her stomach growled and she picked up her fork. Angel smiled and picked up her fork. Anna slid her fork in the lasagna and ate it. She closed her eyes and melted in her chair. Angel chuckled a little and are a bit of her lasagna.

"Mmmmmm this is really delicious."

Angel said as she dug into her food some more.

"I know. So amazing!"

Anna claimed excited.

"So when are you going to cook for me?

Anna pouted.

"Soon."

Angel said smiling as she ate some of her salad as well.

"Do you want kids?"

Anna looked up at Angel. Angel wiped her mouth with the cloth like napkin and took a sip of her champagne.

"I never really thought that far. I guess if it happens, it happens. I use to not want kids, only because I saw how the generation as progressed over time with violence, and immoral decisions. I don't think I ever wanted kids. So much bad influences in the world. How do I know if my child might end up in the right state of mind? Or just 'good' in general?"

Angel asked as she looked over to a family with two sons. They all looked to be laughing and joking having fun.

"I know your children will be great."

Anna said softly.

"Your father has raised a good woman."

Anna gushed and ate some more of her lasagna. Angel smiled and watched Anna.

"So tell me... Do you want... kids?"

Angel asked waiting for Anna to finish her food. Anna cleared her throat.

"Yes I do. I want to bare some children and then adopt some."

She smiled and ate some of her salad as she looked up at Angel.

"Well then I think you would make a great mother then."

Angel said as she finished her salad. When they finished their food Angel and Anna walked outside to the rail that looked out over the river. The lights lighted a path down to see the beach more clearly. Anna smiled at Angel and looked at her.

"I enjoyed tonight."

Anna said as she caressed Angel's hand.

"I enjoyed tonight as well."

Angel said as she touched Anna's cheek slowly caressing it softly and kissing her lips. Angel wrapped her arm around Anna's waist deepening the kiss as Anna closed her eyes kissing her back slowly. Then out of nowhere someone comes pushing us away. Anna opened her eyes to see Vanessa standing between the both of them. Angel frowned.

"Vanessa what are you doing here?!"

Angel snapped as Vanessa jumped and frowned.

"Saving you from the hell you're about to jump in! She's only going to hurt you and ruin the empire we built!"

Vanessa yelled as she looked at Anna with disgust.

"She was with Julian in his room doing God knows what with him. She's probably not even into girls."

Vanessa said as she gestured to Anna.

"Just fucking look at her! Do you think she could ever be with you Angel? Really?"

Angel looked to Anna in sorrow, and Vanessa walked over to her touching her arm slightly.

"Get off of her you crazy manipulative bitch! Julian and me just talked!"

Anna yelled back causing a big scene and people started to gather outside to see what all the commotion was about.

"Not what he said."

Vanessa said taking out her phone.

"That's enough Vanessa."

Angel said as she covered Vanessa's phone.

"I have been wanting years for this! But you want to take this gold-digger out. What!?"

Vanessa said tearing up a little.

"Vanessa stop crying, just let's talk tomorrow. Please."

Angel pleaded with Angel trying to reach out to her and Vanessa snatched away.

"I like Angel... I care for her. I really do. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. You just need to butt out."

Anna said as she walked over to Angel grabbing her arm.

"I'm going to fucking make your life a living hell."

Vanessa snickered and slapped Anna in the face. Anna furiously jumped at Vanessa, but Angel dove in front of both of them pushing Anna back.

"Stop it both of you!"

Angel said out loud, but Vanessa was back trying to punch and kick Anna. Anna threw a punch at Vanessa in the face and Vanessa tried to jump over Angel. Someone from the crowd of people dialed 911, and you could hear them explaining what was going on. Angel finally got angry and slapped Vanessa with her back hand as she fell to the ground. Vanessa looked up at Angel with tears in her eyes.

"Her over me? You two are bound to fail."

Vanessa said as she got up slowly holding her face. Angel sighed.

"Wait, Vanessa I'm sorry."

But before Angel could get to her Vanessa took off running. The cops showed up just as fast as the conflict had ended.

"Anna, go to the hotel. I will call you with some instructions."

Angel demanded as Anna was about to say something Angel shook her head.

"Just go."

Angel said and Anna nodded.

"I'm sorry."

Anna then walked away to the limo in between the crowd disappearing. The cops showed up walking over to Angel reading her her rights and then handcuffing her. They escorted Angel into the police car. Anna sat in the back of the limo crying to herself, and wiping the tears from her face as she watched them drive her to the police station.

"Is everything alright madam?"

Pavalio asked.

"Uh.. yes can you just take me back to my hotel. It's on international drive. Thank you."

Anna said wiping her tears still.

"Yes ma'am."

Pavalio said as she drove off of the restuarant parking lot. Everything was a diaster. Nothing couldn't get worse at this point. Once Anna arrived back at the hotel she went up to the room, setting all her things down. Anna laid on the bed by the room phone and awaited a call from Angel...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 11K 40
Skylar and Jude. Two very different girls, who end up enduring the same battles. Both wounded, with many scars to tell their story. Skylar and Jude a...
295 25 16
"with two shitty jobs each, they finally made just enough to rent out a one bedroom apartment in a greasy town in the middle of nowhere. at twenty on...
14.3K 650 25
Being more then what people make of you Ana is a overweight Young American. She isn't lucky when it comes to men. After being insulted by her high sc...
17.8K 1.5K 36
Kitty Cohen and Felicity Campbell are soulmates. Fliss has been sure of this ever since they shared a room their freshman year of college, when their...