Summer Sneakin'๐Ÿ’ (NBA Youngb...

By lowkeyy_firee

"You're all I need babygirl . They can't keep us away from each other . They gon try, but I ain't never gon l... More

CAST ๐Ÿ’
{One} ๐Ÿ’
{Two} ๐Ÿ’
{Three} ๐Ÿ’
{Four} ๐Ÿ’
{Five} ๐Ÿ’
{Six} ๐Ÿ’
{Seven} ๐Ÿ’
My Apologies ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’€
{Eight} ๐Ÿ’
{Nine} ๐Ÿ’
NBA Ken Story!!
STORY REQUESTS!!
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
{Eleven} ๐Ÿ’
{Twelve} ๐Ÿ’
{Thirteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Fourteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Fifteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Sixteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Seventeen} ๐Ÿ’
{Eighteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Nineteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty One} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Two} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Three} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Four} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Five} ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
IT'S OUTโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

{Ten} ๐Ÿ’

6.9K 288 80
By lowkeyy_firee

N A L A P O V ☀️

"We nearly there yet ?" I ask for like the 3rd time .

"No ." 3three says glaring at me through the rear view mirror before putting his focus back on the road .

"I'm boreddd...Benny entertain me ." I say.

"What you want me to do ?" he asks .

". . . Never mind. Trelly, can you put some good music on please ."

"This ain't good music ?"

"No ."

"Aight how bout this ?" he says putting on a different song that I've heard before. I shrug and get on my phone .

"She say she like how I be swagging
She say she wanna be my down chick
She say you the one I wanna get that cash with. Yeah, she say that we be on that gang shit ." I sing along while scrolling through my insta feed . "I ain't never met no one like you before, yeah
She said that she like the way I wear my clothes
I know we got one thing in common we both want the dough
She told me she won't be for me she just gone hold me down ." I sing then I look up from my phone and see everybody staring at me .

"What?" I ask. "Y'all don't know this song ?"

They all look at each other then bust out laughing but I don't see what's funny .

"Know this song ? Girl, we made this song ." 3three laughs .

"What?" I ask, still confused.

"Do you know who this song is by?" Boomer asks.

"No, my cousin just listens to it all the time ."

"Didn't you hear in the first verse? Youngboy . . ." Kentrell says.

I think for a minute . "A-as in you?"

He nods.

"HOLY SHIT KENTRELL YOU FAMOUS!" I yell causing Boomer to jump.

"Don't fucking scare a nigga like that..." he says putting his hand on his chest.

"Nah, I ain't famous . . ." Kentrell says.

"Stop tryna be humble, you know good and well yo ass famous ."

He just sighs.

•••

We walk through a bunch of stores and Kentrell keeps on tryna buy me shit but I won't let him .

"Nala come on, just let me buy you one thing ."

"No Kentrell . I don't want you spending your money on me ."

"But I want to . Just let me be nice to you ."

"...Why are you being nice to me ?" I ask.

"...Ion know. Cuz I want to ." He shrugs .

"You sure it's nothing more than that ?" Boomer pops outta nowhere smirking .

Kentrell glares at him and he goes into surrender mode and walks away.

After a while I get hungry so we all head to the food court . As I'm talking to Kentrell whilst we're waiting for our food I suddenly spot an angry face marching towards me so I turn to face her as she stops in front of me with a group of other bitches.

"May I help you?" I ask looking her up and down .

"Who the fuck you think you is?! You think you can just come up here and steal my man after being here for 2 days?!"

Actually yeah, I do.

"Who the fuck said I was tryna steal yo man?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I saw the fucking post bitch! You tryna pretend like Kentrell yo man! Well guess what hoe, he's my fucking man, not yours !" She yells.

"Ok hunny, ima need for you to stop yelling in damn face because ain't nobody tryna steal ya fucking man . And if you so sure he yo man, why'd you have to come here and tell me? Why he ain't tell me himself?" I ask.

She looks up at Kentrell. ". . . Tell her!"

"Tell her what?" He replies .

"That I'm your girl and I'm carrying your fucking baby!"

"Kylah, you making a scene ." He whispers noticing all the people staring and some filming.

"Just tell her!"

"You are not my fucking girlfriend Kylah !"

"What, and she is?!"

More people crowd round and start filming.

"So this what we doing?? We dating middle schoolers now??"

"At least it's better than dating a thot!" I reply.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A THOT BITCH I WILL DRAG YO ASS!!" She yells and I can't help but laugh.

"Wow bitch...you really fucking crazy, you know that?" I laugh and so do some of the guys.

"FIGHT ME HOE! YOU CAN TALK BUT I BET YOU CAN'T THROW HANDS HUH?! FUCKING STUPID ASS CITY GIRL!"

"And that's supposed to be an insult? Look hoe, I ain't got time for your shit. I ain't come to the mall to have yo nasty ass dragon breath in my face ok?"

"Order 31!" The guy behind the counter calls out.

"Oh look, my food ready. You are dismissed ." I turn around and grab my food before walking away eating my fries, followed by Ben, Boomer, Kd and Montana.

"You got some balls kid ." Montana says .

"These fries is good, y'all want some?" I offer and they all just stare at me so I shrug and continue eating .

"You finna be all over the gram today cuz of all these niggas filming ." Kd says.

"I don't mind . I just spoke the truth ." I shrug once again .

Kentrell, Babyjoe and 3three come over to us in a hurry .

"We needa move, let's go ." 3three says leading me outside to where the car is .

"W-what's going on ? Why the sudden rush ?" I ask .

"No time to explain, we need to leave, now ." He replies .

We all get into the car and 3three pulls off.

"Can you tell me what's going on now?" I ask after a few minutes of silence .

He sighs . "A fight broke out where we was at and police started turning up so we had to get outta there fast ."

" . . . Why ?" I ask . "Y'all weren't even involved in the fight, right ?"

"Yeah, but with Kentrell's p-"

Trell clears his throat and 3three looks at him then goes silent .

"Kentrell's what?" I ask .

"Don't worry bout it Nala ." Kentrell replies .

I roll my eyes and stare out the window for the rest of the ride .

•••

"Stop fucking cheating, hoe !" I yell at Ben .

"How the fuck I'm cheating ? You just mad that I keep winning ." He smirks .

"Whatever nigga ."

Kentrell walks into the room with a bunch of grapes and walks over to the couch I'm sat on . He lays down on the couch and places his head on my lap.

"Watchu doin' nugget ?" I say trying to concentrate on the game of 2k I'm currently losing .

He mugs me . "Ian no nugget . I'm tired ."

"Aw, poor nugget ." I tease .

"Shut up ."

"Ugh! Ben!" I throw the controller down onto the couch .

"What ? I'm just too good for you ." He chuckles and I roll my eyes .

"I got next ." Boomer says running up to grab the controller .

I twist a bit of Kentrell's hair in between my fingers whilst I admire his curls . I pinch his cheeks and giggle at how cute his face looks .

"Stopp..." he groans .

"Or what ?" I smirk .

"You really wanna find out ?" He raises his eyebrows .

"Yup ."

"Touch my face one more time ."

I reach towards his face but get interrupted by Boomer petty ass .

"I get that y'all are like fake dating or whatever, but can y'all please be a little quieter, I'm tryna whoop somebody ass here ." Boomer says .

"FOUL !" Ben shouts standing up .

"Nigga sit down. If it was a foul, we'd know about it ." Boomer replies .

"I wanna take a nap ." Kentrell says .

"Why don't you go upstairs then ?" I suggest .

"Ion wanna go by myself . . ."

"You scared ?"

"No . I just don't wanna be alone . . ."

"You want me to come with you ?"

He nods .

"Alright, let's go ." I grab my phone, my charger and a bottle of water from the fridge before heading upstairs to Kentrell's room .

I shut the door behind me then I plop down onto the bed next to Kentrell .

"Why you so tired ?" I ask .

"I ain't get much sleep last night . Too many gunshots ." He replies .

"Forreal?? I ain't even hear anything . . ."

"Relax, you ain't got nothing to worry about . As long as I'm around, you safe ."

I look over at him and see his eyes closed .

Aw, he's kinda cute when he's asleep.☺️

I get on my phone for a while then eventually fall asleep watching snapchat stories .

***********************************

I hope this chapter was at least a little better than the last😬

Reading that yelling part I just realised how much I curse . I need to stop . 💀

Feedback please🍒

Thank you so much for reading❣️

-Vote🔭
-Comment
-Share🛠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
493K 30.9K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
638K 10K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
990K 39.1K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...