Timeless

By LavishhhK

Have you ever wondered how life was being the big girl in class? Jazmine has. During middle school she was co... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32./The End Pt. 1
33./The End Pt 2.
Short Chapter

3.

9.3K 290 123
By LavishhhK

August 29, 2016

Jazmine

"Jazmine it's time to get up. You have school." I heard Sophia tell me as she came into my room.

"You are not my fucking alarm clock bro, get on." I said with attitude, while my cover is still over my head.

"Look Jazmine, you need to accept the fact that Juice is dead and that you live with me and Leo now." My mom said.

"It's Clarence to you and I ain't gotta do shit. Now, get out." I said throwing the cover off me so I could get up and walk to my bedroom door. I wait for her to leave before I slam and lock the door.

It's been about two weeks that I've been here and she been on my mothafuckin nerves. I almost want to say fuck it and go live with my Uncle Cartier but he ain't got no space right now. Plus CPS gone be checking to make sure everything is okay here and they'll never let me stay with my uncles.

I sigh and walk to my connected bathroom. The same bathroom I tried to commit suicide in. The only difference is, is that they remodeled it to make it look modern. I turned my shower on to the temperature I like and waited for it to heat up while I stared in the mirror.

The past two weeks have been okay but now it's time for the real deal which is the start of my first day of junior year. I'm kind of glad I won't be alone. I did a whole lot of shopping over these two weeks and even bought me new car. Thanks to my uncles.

After showering and brushing my teeth, I put on my light washed rip jeans, white tank top and checkered slip on Vans. I went to my mirror and gave myself a side part with my curly hair and slicked down the right side. While I grabbed my things I got a call from my cousin Tiny.

"Come pick me up, bitch." Tiny said when I answered.

"What's the magic word?" I said walking out the house quickly so no one would talk to me.

"Please bitch." She said making me laugh.

I climb into my all black Audi Q8 and stop by Tiny's place to pick her up. It was 6:50 and school started at 7:45. When Tiny came out so did my cousins and uncle.

"Jazzy!" Cari said leaning into the driver side window giving me a slight hug. "How's the fam?"

"They good. What about y'all?" I said referring to him and Wes.

"We been good. I wish we was still in Chi though." Wes chimed in.

"Who you telling? But, I'll come by after school today. So we can catch up okay?" I tell them and they nod they heads. Cartier poked his head through Tinys window and looked at the inside of my car.

"Dom bought this didn't he?" He asked and I smiled while nodding my head. "It's nice but come by for dinner I'm making gumbo."

"I will for sure be here," I said smiling before pulling off.

Breyden

Today is the first day back to school and I'm a junior now. I was outside chilling in my same spot in front of the school with my two homies Terrence and Caleb. Terrence, Caleb and I been that one trio since middle school.

I watched as this all black car pulled into the parking spot that Raegan and her little friends been parking in since freshman year. As soon as they pull in, Raegan stops and climbs out her car and the two girls climb out. Now... when I say they bad as fuck. I mean they are bad as FUCK. But now Raegan got loud which cause the other two to get loud.

"Um excuse me!! This is MY parking spot!" Raegan said climbing out of her little yellow Volkswagen Beetle.

"Is your name on it?" The one in the pink dress and leather jacket asked her.

"Yo, your girl about to get her ass beat if she dont stop. They DO NOT look friendly." Terrence tells me.

"Yeah, but that one in the checkered Vans look familiar. Don't she?" I say to them.

"Nah but they fine as fuck though." Caleb said chiming in.

"True." Terrence and I said at the same time.

Raegan was still going at it with the two girls and one in the checkered Vans looked like she was starting to get fed up. I watched as her and the friend walked to the trunk. They turned around and checkered Vans had a crowbar and the other had a baseball bat.

"Look bitch get yo uptight ass out my mothafucking face fo yo beetle become a squished one. It's too fucking early for this shit." The one with the checkered Vans said letting her accent slip letting me know that she was from here.

I saw Raegan about to say something which meant it's time for me to step in because Raegan might not make it out of this alive. That girl has a mouth on her.

"Heyy! Raegan find another parking spot." I said running over to them.

"But that's mine. Everyone knows it." Raegan tells me in a whiny tone.

I look at the two girls as they throw their weapons back into the trunk of the Charger. I study the girls faces and I instantly recognize her.

"Find. Another. Spot. Raegan." I tell her slow to make sure she understands. She sighs.

"This isn't over bitches." Raegan tells them.

"It is if you want to keep both yo kneecaps. I heard they important." The girl in the pink dress said grabbing her bag along with Jazmine as they walk into the school as if nothing happened.

"Bae why you let them do that!?" She said pouting at me.

"You need to chill. It's a fucking parking spot." I tell her. "There's dozen in this bitch. Find one."

Raegan rolls her eyes and goes back to the driver side of her car. She pulls around and finds another parking spot. I walk back over to Terrence and Caleb and they smirking at me.

"What?" I asked looking at them weird.

"Soo... are they finer close up?" Caleb asked me.

Man, Jazmine has changed so much. Her body looking right and she got her braces off. Now her teeth straight and white and she looks gorgeous. She's always been pretty to me but now it's like puberty hit. She seems different though.

"Hell yeah." I tell them.

"I knew it. We gotta get them bro." Terrence tells me.

I nod my head going into deep thought, trying to remember the last time I saw or even spoke to Jazmine. The bell rung as I was trying to remember. It was time for first period and I had Biology with Mrs. Redrick.

Jazmine

So far so good. I mean besides my encounter with the top two people that caused me depression, no one has recognized me which is good. It's third period right now and I havent seen anyone else I recognize. I have break after this period and I'm glad because this teacher already blowing me and its just the first day. After I turned in the syllabus with my signature the bell rang and I dipped.

When I left class, I walked toward my locker and felt a hard bump on my shoulder. I look back to see Raegan snickering with Dumber and Dumbest. I roll my eyes and think to myself 'Strike One'. I pull my phone out and text while I walk to my locker. That is until I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," I said picking my phone up off the floor before looking up to see some fine ass litle boy. Hm, he could possibly be new fuck buddy material.

"Naw you good ma," He said smirking to show his teeth. He had braces...NUT. "Aye you new? I ain't seen you round here befo'."

"Something like that," I said smiling at him. "But I'll see you around. I gotta go meet with my cousin."

"Wait give me yo number. I'm going to be throwing a back to school pool party soon and I want to personally send you an invite." He said smiling at me.

"It's 312-803-1908. My name is Jaz by the way." I said.

"Quint." He said. "I'll see you around."

I smiled and walked to my locker to meet up with Tiny who was leaning against the locker with her phone in her hand scrolling. I ran up to her and smiled at her like a crazy person.

"Girl fuck wrong with you?" She asked looking at me crazy.

"I just gave a nigga my number." I said.

"You JUST gave it to one? Girl I been passing mine out like I passed this pussy out when I was in Chi." Tiny said making me face palm myself.

I swear she's like me except 10 times worse.

"Girl lets go smoke this blunt." I said chuckling. My phone buzzed and I had a text from Elijah. He sent me a pic of him and my uncles. "Aye look." I said showing Tiny.

"Damn you lucky you got him. He a fine piece of chocolate." Tiny said checking out the picture. I nod my head to show I agreed with her.

As we was walking out the school I peeped Breyden staring at me while he was talking to his homies. I resisted the urge to stick my middle finger up at him. I think he was starting to recognize me and when he finally does, he bet not approach me at all.

~ ~ ~

After school Tiny and I went to the mall to buy some more clothes. I need to fill my closet back up. I threw a lot of stuff out in Chicago and left stuff in the closet in Doms house for when I go and visit.

"Sheesh, $200 for two bras? Victoria's Secret smoking dick." I said as the lady put the bras and panties I bought into the bag. I took my receipt and waited on the side for Tiny.

I smiled at my phone when Elijah sent another text.

Elijah- bet not be letting no one in my pussy. 👀

Me- haven't found anyone to replace me?🤔

After I sent that Tiny came to me and we were pretty much done now. We stopped at Bath and Body Works on the way out. I spotted Raegan with Breyden his two homies and Raegan's two minions. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Tiny asked.

"You remember that girl from this morning?" I asked her.

"How could I forget? But what about her?" She asked me.

"She over there right now with ol boy." I tell her.

"Mmm, you like him or something?" She asked me and my eyes went big.

"Fuck no. They sent me into depression in middle school."

"Oh yeah I remember that. We thought we was gone have to plan a funeral. Want me to send Cari and Wes up here? You know they don't care to beat they ass." Tiny asked. "And I most def don't mind swinging Raegan ass around like a helicopter by that busted ass sew in."

"No Tiny," I said chuckling. "They might not even remember me."

"They would stay away if it's best. Because you most def aren't the same person you were when you left. I ain't never thought I hear about you pointing a gun at someone at no 9 in the morning."

"Bruh, Dom told you?" I said referring to when I almost shot his prostitute. "It ain't like its the first time."

"Mhm well if you feeling depressed or getting those thoughts again you need to talk to me. I'll handle it." Tiny said as we walked into the parking lot.

"Yeah I'm good for now." I said smiling.

We drove back to my Uncle Cartier's place. I saved my appetite just for this gumbo. He makes it better then Sanaa but I wouldn't tell her that. I missed him so much to be honest I wish he didn't have to move here though. But I'm glad he did because I don't feel completely alone.

He had to move here after my dad passed. Cartier and Dom split the business, when my dad was alive he ran things out here and in Chicago. But now that he's gone they had to split it. As for me and Tiny we been selling shit on the side with Dominic's permission of course but my dad and Cartier didn't know about it until three months ago. Then they made us stop.

"Jazzy!! How was school?" Cari asked as soon I came inside.

"Oh hi brother! I'm doing good. I had a good day at a new school I've never been too. Thanks for asking." Tiny said in a sarcastic tone while setting her bag down by the door and taking her jacket off.

"Shut yo sniff and smell marker looking ass up." Cari said referring to Tinys blue hair.

"Shut yo....Dad! Cari talking shit!!" Tiny shouted walking into the kitchen making me laugh because she didn't have a come back.

"But nah for real...how you been? I know it's been hard for you." Cari said as we walked and sat on the sofa.

"Nah I'm okay." I said smiling. "I just miss being in Chicago."

"Shiddd don't we all. But if no one runs the business out here then we would miss out on half the money."

"Big facts." I said agreeing with him. "You been selling?"

"Yeah."

"Mann I wanna get back in it. Tell Cartier to let me in...PLEASEEEE." I begged.

"Jaz, you know if he let you in he gotta let Tiny in and he don't wanna do that."

"Fuck." I said in defeat.

After I ate with my uncle and cousins, I drove back to this busted ass house where my busted ass momma and her busted ass boyfriend live. It was about 10 pm. You know black people talk for hours and hours. It was 7 when I got there. As I walked in the house I saw Sophia sitting on the couch with Leo.

"Where have you been, Jazmine?" Leo asked me.

"wHaRE hAV u BeN JaZmIN?" I mocked. "Nigga you not my daddy and she barely even my momma. Marilyn raised me better than you." I said.

My dad was about to get married to a girl name Marilyn back in Chicago. She's actually out in LA with her mom while she gets herself together and she's pregnant. They been together since I was 14 and the only reason they took so long to get married is because he was always busy and Marilyn was planning everything herself. It was really depressing because I was her maid of honor.

"Marilyn?! Jazmine get the fuck out my face with the bullshit." Sophia said.

"Gladly, Sophia." I said going to my room with my bags and slamming and locking my door.

I can't wait till I'm 18 and can choose who I want to live with. Which is thankfully next July.

Vote

Comment

Thoughts on Breyden? Raegan? Tiny? Zacari?🤔anyone else.

Her mom cousins and uncle in media 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 1.6K 70
Being the new girl, officially sucks. Being the new Goth girl, wholeheartedly sucks. Being the new Goth girl, with horrific baggage, truly sucks. At...
29 0 11
"Seats taken." "Yeah sure, I'll leave when your many buddies arrive to fill them." Sarcasm, her favorite form of expression. She's no stranger to ann...
1.7K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
12.5K 715 95
Character award winner 2017 #14 in death and life #1 in fatality 20-5-18 Katrina Montana Third place Protagonist Karly Montana First Place Antagoni...