All hell breaks out.(Rizzles)

By Tonyrizzoli18

What happens to jane when her best friend is diagnosed with brain cancer. Will Maura tell jane how she feels... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter two.
running away with you.
Confused on my feelings.
What do I do?
She Did What!
I Need You.
The Banquet
Disaster in the air.
Don't you dare die!
shit hits the fan.
you saved me...but why?
Wedding and Baby day
Getting back to work.
Never saw it coming.
After The Storm hit.
The last straw.
Authors Note
Wedding day/ day from hell.
How to save a life
Long road ahead of us.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Sadness and anger.
Wedding Day
Chapter 26
Christmas time
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Gain some lose some
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Happy Time

57 2 0
By Tonyrizzoli18

Sasha's POV

I'm heading to lunch with Maura. I'm so glad I told Jane everything and she did what she did. If it wasn't for her Maura and I would be close and I wouldn't have my baby girl back in my life.

"Hey mom." Maura says as she walks into the diner.

"It feels so good to hear you call me that." Sasha says as she smiles.

"It's good to have someone to call that." Maura says as she gives her mom a hug.

"So hows Jane and Clarissa." Sasha asks.

"They are doing good. Jane's almost fully recovered." Maura says.

"That's great ." Sasha says as she feels a sharp pain.

"Are you ok?" Maura asks as she walks over to Sasha.

"I think my water just broke." Sasha says.

"Ok lets get you to the hospital." Maura says as she walks Sasha to the car.

" I need to call Piper." Sasha says as she calls Piper.

"Hey baby what's up." Piper says as she answers her phone.

"I'm going into labor you need to get to the hospital quick bring Jane and Clarissa with you." Sasha says.

"Ok I'm heading over there now." Piper says as she hangs up.

"Ahh!" Sasha says as a contraction hits her.

Writers POV

Once Sasha and the gang arrive at the hospital Sasha gets put into a room and gets ready to give birth. After about three hours of pushing Sasha finally gives birth to a very beautiful baby girl.

"God she's so beautiful." Piper says as she holds her baby girl in her arms.

"Have you thought of a name yet." Jane asks.

"Yes. Perrie Louise Alexander." Sasha says as she looks at her family.

"Jane can I talk to you out in the waiting room please." I say as Jane and I walk into the waiting room.

"What's up baby. Is everything ok." Jane says as we sit down.

"Um I don't know. I was told my the commissioner that he needed me to go back to my old high school in Florida. Because there's a big case that the police department is working on and they need help from three other police departments and BPD just happened to get pick so the commissioner picked me for the job." I say as I look Jane in the eyes.

"So what I can't go with you?" Jane asks.

"No you can't the commissioner said it was very classified. I also leave tonight." I say.

"And you couldn't of let me know you where leaving a head a time." Jane says as she raises her voice.

"I just found out like ten minutes ago." I say.

"Well I guess I need to get you home so you can pack and head to the airport." Jane says as she grabs my hand and we walk to the car.

"Jane!" Maura screams as she follows us out to the car.

"What's up Maura. I need to get Clarissa home so she can pack for her trip." Jane says.

"Yea I... that's what I need to talk to you about. I'm leaving tonight as well. They also need another medical examiner for the case and they said since Sasha's on leave I'm the next most qualified." Maura says.

"Ok we'll once you get done packing text me and I'll come pick you up. So we can go to the airport together." Jane says as she gets in the car.

"Ok." Maura says as she walks to her car.

"Before I take you home I need to make love to you one more time before you leave." Jane says as we pull into an empty parking lot.

"Hell yea!" I say as I kiss Jane.

"Mmmm lets get that big boy out of those tight pants." Jane says as she takes my cock out of my pants.

"That feels great!" I say as My cock is freed.

"Mmmmm. My pussy needs some attention. Please lick my cunt." Jane says as she takes off her pants and underwear.

"Lay down." I say as Jane lays on the seat.

"Fuck your pussy is soaked." I say as I run my tongue in between her folds.

"ughhhh." Jane moans as she arches into my touch.

"You like that baby." I say as I continue  to lick her.

"oh yea...more..." Jane says in between moans.

"You want my cock in your pussy?" I ask Jane as I tease her.

"Please.... fuck me." Jane says as I slam my cock into her pussy.

"Fuck yes." Jane screams.

"Fuck yes take my cock." I say as I pinch Jane's nipples.

"FUCK YES!" Jane screams as I hit her g-spot.

"FUCK I'M SO CLOSE BABY!" Jane screams.

"Me too lets cum together." I say as I start rubbing her clit.

"oh yes.... oh fuck....YES!!!!" Jane screams as she cums all over my cock.

"Fuck baby your pussy is so tight around my cock squeeze it for me." I say as I cum in her pussy.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to miss your cock." Jane says as I slowly pull out of her.

"I'm going to miss you beautiful tasty pussy." I say as I kiss her thigh.

"Let's get you home so you can pack." Jane says as we get dressed and head home.

"I'll be sure and Skype you when I get to my hotel room." I say as I finish packing.

"OK." Jane says as we walk to the car.

"Alright lets go pick up Maura and head to the airport.

"Maura and I should only be gone for about a month. If we end up having to stay any longer I'll call you and let you know." I say.

"What! How am I going to survive that long with out your big cock." Jane says as she cups me through my pants.

"Fuck.... I'm sure you'll be ok. And if you need to don't  hesitate to send me a dirty photo of yourself." I say as I bite my lip.

"Maybe I will." Jane says as we pull into Maura's driveway.

"Hey sorry about the wait I couldn't find a pair of my work pants." I say as Maura gets into the car.

"Its ok. Our flight doesn't leave for another five hours." Maura says as she checks the time.

"What time is it?" I ask as we head to the airport.

"twelve but we have like a two hour drive to the airport plus bag check in and going through TSA  so its good that we're leaving early." Maura says as we get on the highway.

"God I need a nap." I say as I lay my head on Jane's leg.

"Take a nap I'll wake you up when we get to the airport." Jane says as I fall asleep.

My POV

This is going to be a long trip. We depart from Logan International Airport at 5:00 and arrive at Charlotte Douglas International Airport at 7:14 with a 51 minute layover then depart from Charlotte at 8:05 and arrive in Jacksonville at 9:36 to end the trip with a 1 hour and a half drive into palm coast and to our hotel. 

"Hey baby we're at the airport." Jane says as she gently wakes me up.

"Yay." I sarcastically say.

"Lets go get are backs checked in." Maura says as we walk to the check in.

"Hi I'm here to check in our bags." I say as I hand the lady our bags.

"Thank you and I see you already payed for everything online." The lady says as she pulls up my information.

"Yes ma'am we did." I say.

"Ok then you're all set to go you many head to your gate." the lady says as Maura and I walk to our gate.

"Well this is where I have to say good bye." Jane says as we head towards TSA.

"I love you Jane." Maura says as she hugs Jane tightly.

"Love you too Maura." Jane says as she kisses Maura with all her heart.

" I promise I'll Skype you when I get to my room." I say as I wink at Jane.

"Maybe you'll get a suprise when you get on the plane." Jane says as she cups me through my pants.

"You are one naughty girl detective Rizzoli." I say as I give Jane a kiss and head towards TSA.

"Love you guys!" Jane screams as Maura and I go through security.

Jane's POV 

This is going to be a long ride home. Clarissa hasn't even been gone more then a minute and I already miss her cock. I think I might pull over at the nearest rest stop and send her a little something.

"My pussy already misses your cock." Jane text me with a picture of her soaked pussy attached to it.

My POV 

As Maura and I are waiting to board our flight I get a text from Jane with a picture attached.

 "my pussy already misses your cock." Jane said with a picture of her pussy attached to the text.

Me: Fuck baby you know how to make a girl go crazy for some pussy.

Jane: Mmmmm I wish you where her to eat my pussy. I think when I get home I might jsut stick a finger or two in it and pretend it's you.

Me: Fuck baby! You do that  and when I get to my hotel room I'll send you something special ok.

Jane: Ok daddy. 

Me: Fuck I love it when you call me daddy. I need to get going we are about to board our plane. Love you angel.

Jane: Love you too daddy.

Next chapter will be about the flight and the month long trip to my hometown of Palm Coast Florida.

Love you guys,

Tony Rizzoli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654 54 19
Becoming a cancer patient, Emila gets torn apart by who to believe: The Love of her life, or her Best friend. Going on a dangerous journey to continu...
4.5K 16 157
Maura Isles is a medical examiner and her girlfriend is Jane Rizzoli but when Maura is taken by bad men. Will Jane find her in time or will Maura die...
69.7K 2K 29
One word describes my life, cancer. My best friend Jessica has cancer. Here's the thing, I've been in love with her since we were kids. Jess wants no...
7.4K 211 6
Jane is feeling frustrated because of her feelings for Maura. Find about Jane's silly thoughts that are running through her head while she is struggl...