Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

Autorstwa princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... Więcej

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

23.

1.5K 45 3
Autorstwa princesstakeover

Ranae

Two weeks went pass and my bump was growing each day. It wasn't big but I had a little something. Right now I was getting ready to go to the hospital with Chris to get a paternity test. Yes, I could've waited till the baby was born but Chris deserves to know if it's his or not I don't want him to wait till it's born and be salty about it.

I had on my flowy shirt and jeans on with my heel boots. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"I'm outside"

"Ok here I come"

I hung up and quickly sprayed perfume on me. I went downstairs and put my coat on and grabbed my purse. I locked my door and exited my building and walked to his car. I got in and put my seatbelt on.

"Hellooo"

"Hey" He simply said.

For the past two weeks it been very awkward, not too awkward but awkward. Me and Chris still go out but it don't feel like it. We talk here and there and it's only about the baby and then when I go over his house we ain't doing nothing but watching tv or eating. I think it's this whole father thing that gots him feeling some type of way.

"So how you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine, you?"

"Good"

"That's good"

I saw his hand resting on the gear and decided to grab on to it but before I can get there he moved it to reach for his phone. I sighed and looked out the window for the rest of the ride.
-

When we arrived to the hospital, the doctor immediately took us in.

"Hello Ranae I'm Dr.Myers and I will be helping you along the trimesters"

"Hi" I smiled.

"So today I will only need a blood sample from you and a cheek swab for you" She said pointing to Chris.

We nodded.

"Ok lets began"

She did the samples from both of us and after typed on her laptop.

"So we're done here. So would I would do is, I would usually send it to the lab everyone else send it to but for the people that paid a higher price we send it to one of the best DNA labs which I highly recommend, is that ok?"

"That's perfect, so how long will that take?"

"Other labs would take about 3 to 12 weeks but since you were recommended the higher qualified lab it will take about 1-2 days"

"Wow that's perfect"

"Yea so any more questions?" She smiled.

"No"

"How about you Mr.Brown?"

He shook his head.

"Ok I'll see y'all on the next visit"

"Ok thank you" I said shaking her hand.

"If you need me all you have to do is just call the office and ask for Dr.Myers"

"Ok"

Me and Chris headed out and then made our way back to my house. When we pulled up to the building I was waiting for him to say something but he didn't pay me no mind.

"Ok see you" I said.

"Bye"

"Do you want to come in?"

"Nah, I'm good I'm actually going to be in the studio the rest of the day"

"Oh..do you mind if I come?"

"Um sure"

"Ok"

I got a little happy inside but I didn't show it. I put my seatbelt back on and we headed over his way. When we finally made it there, we got out and walked to his studio room inside his house. He turned his neon signs on and sat in his rollie chair. I sat in the one beside him and took my jacket off.

"So what you working on?" I asked adjusting my bra.

"Nothing really I just been playing around I don't know what imma make serious or not, I have a lot of songs" He chuckled.

"Let me hear your recent one"

"Ok"

I pulled my hair back and got comfortable. Music started blasted through the stereo and I sat back and listened.

"Tell me, tell me, yeah yeah
Oh, woah, ooh
Tell me what to do baby, tell me what to do baby
I just wanna please you right"

I started bopping my head as the song played. This boy gave me chills down my spine I swear.

"Tell me what to do, baby
Tell me what to do, baby
Speed it up or take it slow
So tell me, baby, please
Because I need to know
Naked at home on the sofa, oh yeah
Girl, we couldn't get any closer
You feel me right here
And nowhere, right here
Is where you're about to get satisfied
And you ain't even gotta go out tonight
Lets fuck 'til the morning
Before we do the freaky shit I bought you roses
Sexy lingerie, you know I know your size"

When he said naked at home on the sofa, I felt that. No literally my vagina started tingling and I had to cross my legs. How dare he put on this sexual ass song, I'm mad because we haven't had sex in I don't when it been longer than a whole week and I'm just frustrated.

"Have it any way you want, babe
'Cause I just want to make you cum all over the place, I won't let your drought go to waste
Let the bed shake, let me hit it 'til you get a headache, fuck you the long way
Rock your body, rock your body, put you on top and let you ride it, ooh, oh oh"

"Wowww" I mumbled squeezing my thighs tighter.

The song ended and he turned to me.

"Did you like it?"

"I love it"

He smiled and nodded.

"You want something to drink or to snack on? I'm about to go make me a sandwich"

"Yea I can take some water"

"Ard I be right back"

I nodded. After he walked out I sighed and spun in the chair. I saw his list of songs on his laptop and decided to be noisy and listen to one of them. As I looked through the recents I saw the song he showed me and then there was a song above that.

"He told me that was his recent one" I mumbled.

I clicked on the song and it began to play.

"They say pain is growth, I hear you
I just wanna make it stop, all this hurt, fuck
Waking up to my high, empty place (I'm all alone)
Messages in my phone, telling me that you're gone
Didn't even give me one chance to explain (tell me why)
I guess it didn't matter at all, matter at all (yeah, I know I fucked up, baby)
She was just one night, she was just one night
Baby, you were my whole life, you were my whole life
Wish I could go back then and undo what I've done
That would be impossible, oh yeah
But if you could see what my eyes can see
You would see what you mean to me
If you could feel the way my heart is beating
You can feel my energy, you keep coming back for me, you can feel my energy
I wouldn't be the enemy
I don't wanna be the enemy"

I stopped the song and wiped some tears that fell with shirt. I know this song is about me. How he showed his feelings like that... I didn't know he felt that way about everything.

I took a breather and grabbed his note book and went through it. I came across a page titled 'My Baby' and began reading through it.

'Broke her heart now she broke mine
My baby got a baby and now I'm confused
You let them other niggas do you like I do
Go to Jamaica and party but ended up cheating
Wish I can go back before and delete it
I thought you was my lady fucked around and got you a baby
Is it mines or is it his? I can't deal if it ain't my kid'

That was all that was written and I was shock. I didn't know he felt that way at all. Maybe I need to start listening to his music than listening to him, on some real shit. I closed his book and leaned back.

"Here you go"

I looked at him and grabbed my water. I'm not gon sit here and act cool after what I just saw.

"So-"

"Do you have something to tell me?"

"What?"

"You know Chris, I'm sorry that I slept with other people, I'm sorry that someone raped me and now I'm pregnant and don't know who the father is I'm sorry!" My voice crackled.

"You read through my lyrics"

"And listened to that song about you being a enemy or something I know that was about me, why didn't you just tell me how you really felt??"

"I couldn't, this the only way I can say how I really feel which is through music"

"Now I understand why you been acting like that lately"

He drunk some of his juice and sat down.

"Listen Nae, I really don't care if it's mine or not. Yes that would be awesome if it's my kid but if it's not that ok too cause we taking care of this baby together"

"....why tho? You could just walk away if it's not yours"

"Cause I love you and I want to stay"

"You love me?"

"Yea girl, don't think the songs you heard was the only songs about you"

I smiled and stared at him.

He put on another song but this one was smooth and very sexual.

He was about to take a bite out of his sandwich but I rolled my chair closer to him and grabbed his neck and gave him a passionate kiss.

"I love you too" I said looking deep into his eyes.

He looked down at my lips and slowly leaned back in. We started kissing again but then he stopped me. He put his plate down and grabbed my hand and stood up leading me to the couch in the room.

He sat down and I climbed on top of him. I took my shirt off and started kissing him again. He slid his hands up my back and undid my bra and threw it somewhere. He moved his lips to my neck and then to my nipples. I threw my head back and moaned. I swear his tongue did wonderssss. I undid my pants and quickly took them off. I undid his pants and took off his shirt. He grabbed my ass and I kissed his neck and put my hand in his underwear. This nigga was hard and I was hot and ready. He slipped his hand in my underwear and started to rub me but I was beyond that point and ready for the dick. I pulled down his underwear a little more and move my panties so he can insert himself into me. I slowly began moving up and down until his whole was inside me then after that I started speeding up. I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder as I ride him.

The music still blasted through the speakers and that made everything perfect.

He then laid me back and started deep stroking me. I put my legs on his shoulders and he grind inside me but instead of going fast he went at a slow steady pace. Don't get me wrong it did feel good but it felt different, like we weren't having just sex but making love.

He slowly kissed me as he was doing this and bit on my neck. Moans, music, and lust filled the room and I was here for it.

"I love you" he said looking me in my eyes and that just made me wetter.

"I love you too daddy... now speed up a little... and keep it deep how I like it"

He nodded and began pounding in me which made my moans get louder. I covered my mouth and tried to stay quiet cause boy I was screaming like someone was killing me.

"Don't cover your mouth, I like hearing ya sexy ass moans" He took my hands off and I grabbed his back. We was going at it for a few more minutes and I felt myself approaching my point.

"Oh my goshh I'm bouta cum"

"Hold it"

I'm not gon lie I started crying when he said that. I couldn't hold it and he knew that. My walls was getting tighter around his penis and he did one last stroke and came inside me and then it was my turn. He kissed my tears then got off of me.

We were both out of breath and I felt impaired so I wasn't going no where unless he picked me up or something. He got up naked and walked to the side of the couch to pick up this little blanket that was on the floor. His cheeks looked nice. I laid on top of him and he put the cover over us so we can go to sleep.

I gave him one last kiss and laid my head on his chest. He rubbed through my hair and I shortly fell asleep.

-
The next morning well more like afternoon came and I had cooked some breakfast and just chilled at chris house the rest of the day.

We were watching Netflix movies and I was eating snacks or more like chips with ice cream, it was so good.

"Ok now ice cream and fries is one thing but chips? You weird"

"How about you mind yo business and stay out my mouth"

"Man whatever, you always mean to me"

"Nigga you just called me weird"

"In a good way"

"Shut up"

"See"

I laughed and moved closer to him.

"What you doing?" I asked peeking in his phone.

"Posting stuff on Instagram"

"I don't know the last time I been on there"

"Yea I know"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing, you're just not aware what they be saying so yea I guess it have been awhile"

"And what exactly is they saying?"

"Nothing"

"Let me see your phone"

"Ranae its not impo-"

"I'm not gon ask you again"

"Well shid don't"

I gave him this look and put my chip down.

"Fine here"

He gave me his phone and I logged into my Instagram. I gasped when I saw how many followers I now had. First I was at 500k and now I was at 1.5 million.

"What's wrong?"

"I got 1.5 million followers now"

"Light"

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

I went right to theshaderoom because I know they be on everything. I strolled through the posts' and saw a couple about me and my family then me and chris, including the one the person took of me in Jamaica.

"People be weirdos, that's how you knew where I was" I said smirking at him.

"I'll follow you anywhere" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I know big baby" I hugged him.

"Nah call me what you called me yesterday"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said getting up.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about do I have to remind you?"

"Yea because I don't recall"

"Well you said I love you too daddy while I was up in em guts"

I laughed and walked off.

I went to the kitchen and put the ice cream and chips back. X followed me around all day I don't know why but it was whatever. I walked back through the living room and went to the full body mirror to fix my bun.

"I deff need to take this hair out"

X kept barking and jumping up on me.

"Lemme pick the wittle baby up" I said in my baby voice.

X started sniffing my stomach and kept barking.

"What's wrong X?"

I lift up my shirt and he started licking it. I smiled and looked at my growing belly in the mirror.

"Do you think you're ready to be a big brother? Hmm?" I put X down and rubbed my stomach.

"Am I ready to be a mother?" I mumbled.

I put my shirt back down and headed back upstairs. I went back in the room and saw Chris laying down.

"I know you ain't going to sleep"

"I'm not I'm just resting"

"Mhmm"

I took my shirt off and let my hair down.

"What you about to do?"

"Take a shower and get refreshed like you should be doing"

"Mmm well you do you girl"

I rolled my eyes and walked in the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and connected my phone to the Beats Pill and started the Pandora on Jhene Aiko station. Spotless Mind started playing and I started swaying. I grabbed the scissors that was in the drawer and begin cutting the thread from my sew in. About 30 mins later I was all done and I combed my hair out. After that I started the shower and took off my panties and bra. I hopped in and washed myself and my hair.

After that I got out and dried my body. I grabbed the hair dryer from under the counter, the fact I wasn't even surprise this nigga had a one cause his ass wanna be papi chulo sometimes. I put my hair in Felicia braids then blow dried them. I went out the bathroom and this nigga was sleeping away. I shook my head and went into his drawer to grab his underwear and a shirt.

I moisturized my face and body then cleaned up after myself. After, I went downstairs and looked for something to eat or at least cook. The fridge was literally empty so I went in the cabinets. I was in the mood for some breakfast again so I got some pancake mix and found oatmeal but I didn't know which one to have... why not both. I grabbed the mix and box and started making it. I saw that he had some fruit at the bottom of the fridge and got that too.

After I finished cooking, I sat at the island and ate peacefully with X right in my face.

"What do you want chump?"

I ripped a peace of pancake and threw it on the floor. He ate it right up and looked back at me.

"You not getting no mo"

I finished eating and cleaned up and now I was tired. I headed upstairs and went to the bathroom to take my braids out and fluffed them up. It wasn't really dark time yet but I was going to take a nap anyway. I got in bed and scooted next to Chris and put my leg on his waist, I put my head on his chest and his arm around me. Call me clingy I don't care this helps me sleep. In no time I was sound asleep.

-

Chris

It was the middle of the night and I had to pee, I hated when that happened. I tried to move but was stuck cause this girl was on top of me. I carefully slid out the bed and walked to the bathroom. After I was finish, I flushed and washed my hands. I walked back to the bed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to look at the time and it was 3 am. I turned my flash on and planned how to get back in this bed. I quickly looked at I think Ranae and squinted my eyes. I looked closely in her face and it was her, she must've took her hair out. She was so cute.

I turned my light off and saw I had 2 missed calls from Rosey and was wondering what she wanted. Before I could lock my phone here she was calling again.

"Hello"

"Hey Papi Chulo what you up to?"

"Nothing, shouldn't ya ass be sleep"

"Nah I just got back to LA and I slept the whole plane ride so now I'm bored"

"So why you calling me?"

"Mmm someone acting new, usually you talk to me, what's wrong? Girlfriend there?"

"That's none of your business"

"It's cool I ain't mad at you, she's hot she looks very smashable"

"You tripping I gotta go" I chuckled.

"Ok byeeee"

I hung up and put the phone back on the dresser.

I slipped back in bed and wrapped my arms around Ranae.

"I love you" I said and kissed her forehead.

I got comfortable and went back to sleep.

-

Ranae

I grabbed the mail from my mailbox and headed to my condo. When I got in I went through the mail looking for what I was waiting for.

"No..no...no...no...no"

And then there it was... the mail I been waiting for. I opened it and took a deep breath. I flipped through the paper and started reading the page that was titled DNA Test Report. I skimmed through it and got to the part that said Probability of Paternity.

"Probability of paternity 99.7%"

I screeched and started jumping then cried.

"Ok get a grip girl"

I grabbed the papers and my keys and quickly left the house. This was news I couldn't tell Chris over the phone and I couldn't wait either.

When I arrived at his house I knocked on the door nonstop until he answered. He finally opened it and he was mad.

"I thought you was going home"

I ran in and started skipping.

"Are you ok?" He said closing the door.

I gave him the paper.

"What's this?"

"Read right here" I said pointing.

"Ok..Probability of paternity 99.7%... so that means I'm the-"

"You're the father!!" I hugged him.

He slowly hugged me tightly and never let go.

"I'm going to be a father.."

Yes you is sir.

__________________________

Vote💕
Comment🗣

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

222K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
2.5K 55 34
Written in 2011, originally posted on tumblr! Kalia is a freshman at USF, who wants a fresh start. Breezy is a student at USF on a hip-hop dance tea...
US Autorstwa Alex

Fanfiction

14.6K 365 48
~ The Love Story
105K 4.5K 30