Almost V

By suzyand_

Classic fashion lover Bae "Giant Maknae" Suzy has spent months crushing on a witty fashion geek she only know... More

♡ #1
하나
♡ #2
♡ #3
♡ #4
♡ #5
다섯
♡ #6
여섯
♡ #7
일곱
여덟
♡ #9
아홉
♡ #10
열하나
♡ #11
열둘
♡ #12
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
♡ #13
열일곱
♡ #14
열여덟
열아홉
스물
스물하나
스물둘
스물셋
스물넷
스물다섯
스물여섯
스물일곱
스물여덟
스물아홉
서른 (Final Chapter)

♡ #8

119 6 0
By suzyand_

FASHION ALL AROUND THE WORLD PRIVATE MESSAGES>V>NEW!

@GiantMaknae: Have you ever had a serious girlfriend?

@V: Yes. I think. Sort of. What do you qualify as serious?

@GiantMaknae: Hey, you're the one who said yes. I was just curious. How long and why did you break up?

@V: Three months and the short story is she said I didn't want to have fun anymore.

@GiantMaknae: Ouch. The long story?

@V: Her idea of fun included hooking up with my best friend when I was out of town.

@GiantMaknae: I don't know what to say. I'm sorry.

@V: Don't be. I'd checked out. It wasn't all her fault. If you don't pay attention to things, they wander off. I learned my lesson. I'm observant now.

@GiantMaknae: Observant with who?

@V: I think you mean with WHOM.

@GiantMaknae: :p

@V: No one in particular. I'm just saying, I'm not the same person I used to be. I confessed; now your turn. Anyone you've been observant about in the past?

@GiantMaknae: A couple of guys for a couple of weeks, nothing major. Now I pretty much look out for myself, it's a full time job. You'd be surprised.

@V: One day you might need some help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566 63 11
A first person narrative: MinHye moves to Korea to start her life over again and gets caught in an unsuspected love triangle with her dance partner/b...
87.5K 5.3K 14
Y/n is a bored high school student. She hates the lessons, she hates the teacher, she hates her classmates, she literally hates everything about scho...
271 7 12
When Kim Taehyung moved in next door to Jeon Jungkook things got alittle flipped around. Taehyung gets deep into the life of Jungkook to help him get...
318K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...