No Matter What || OumaSai ||...

By whatdafukdood

Its Non-despair AU.. But its still in Hopes Peak.. Also I wasn't allowed to write yaoi.. More

What the-
Because Of One Damned Hat
Paper Kiss Game
Like I Promised
Tsumugi's Emotions PT. 2
Nishishishi~
A Normal Way to Ask if They're Gay
Meanwhile with Ouma
How I Find Him Handsome
Ouma is Sick.... For Once
Stalking with Chips
Our Favorite Ship
Final Feminine Days
Help Author-chan
Sick Ouma!.. Again..
No Matter What

Tsumugi's Emotions PT. 1

4.6K 158 402
By whatdafukdood

Kokichi's view

As I was wandering.. It felt like I was being followed.. I looked around but saw no one.. "Iruma-san! You better not be doing this!".. Silence.. Then everything went dark..

I then woke up in a very dark room.. "Ehh? Where the hell am I?" "Oi virgin! At least be grateful we brought you here!"

"Ohh! Of course the stupid whore doesn't know what kidnapping is."

"Nyeh.. Yonaga-san.. Turn the lights on.."

The lights turned on. I was blinded a little but otherwise I'm okay.. I saw every girl on this school with open arms and said "Welcome to the sleepover!" Eh? Sleepover? I thought it would be some kidnapping team.. How boring..

"Nah.. This feels boring.. I'm better off sleeping on my bed"

"Wait! We have something for you!!" Akamatsu-chan said.. I turned and saw.. All the guys?! And even my beloved Saihara-chan??

"Maki-Roll!? I thought it'll only be the good girls!?"

"Uhm.. I'm confused if I'm supposed to be happy that I'm part of this or depressed because of Ouma-chan"

"Gonta is happy to be part of friend's meeting!"

"Kekeke.. The beauty of awkwardness! How.. Glorious"

"Akamatsu-chan said there's guacamoles here"

"*yawns* W-what? Where am I?"

And then there's Hoshi-kun.. Who is silent all the way.. Welp.. Since its not all girly.. I guess I can stay.. "So what's the first game?" I asked, then they squeeled "SPIN THE BOTTLE!!"

"HUH?!" Me and the guys said.. Well.. Except for my beloved Saihara-chan.. Since all he said was "What?..."

------Time Skip because I'm too lazy to think-----

"How did I got dragged into this?" I questioned myself.. "3!....2!......1!" Then they spun the bottle.. Basically the one who spun the bottle gets to dare the one it points to.. Anyway.. Since Yonaga-san spun it.. She has to dare.. Amami-kun! This is gonna be good!!

"Hmm.. Atua.. Wants.. You and Akamatsu-chan to kiss in front of us!!" Ohohoho!! He blushed! He f**kin blushed!! Wait.. No! "Wait! I forgot my camera!" I said then Shirogane-san handed me one.."Don't worry.. I have ten more if any of you is gonna kiss"

"Okay, you can go now" I said as I prepared myself to click.. And the moment of truth!! They connected their lips! I immediately took a photo.. "HEEEEHEEEEHEEEE" Shirogane-san squeeled..

Tsumugi's view

Okay.. Lets start from where I handed Ouma-chan the camera... Why ten you ask? Its for ships.. I handed Ouma-chan the Amamatsu cam.. Since I'm using Oumasai cam.. I kept snapping photos of Saihara-kun looking at Ouma-chan..

Anywho.. Since they were beside each other.. I got a lot of feels..

"Akamatsu-chan! It's your turn to spin the bottle!!" Chabashira-san said.. Akamatsu-chan nodded and spun the bottle. And it pointed to... Ouma-chan! "W-what??!" She said..

"Ooooh! Purple virgin's gonna lose her virginity!"

"Uhm.. Iruma-san.. I just wanted Amami-kun and Ouma-chan to switch clothes until tomorrow afternoon.." I then held my scream and took Momota-kun's bag of chips.. He was in utter shock though.. Eh.. Whatever..

Anywho.. I ripped the bag open and stuffed it all in my mouth.. Everyone looked at me weirdly.. "Uh..Shirogane-san?"

"Imf fimf! Jusht shwisch cloaths" ("im fine, just switch clothes")

Then they shrugged it off.. Ouma-chan and Amami-kun went to their dressing rooms.. And when they revealed their selves.. Hoo..

(Just imagine Kokichi with pigtails) "MEEEEEP"

Shuichi's view

When Ouma-chan got out of the dressing room.. I didn't noticed that I was staring at Ouma a bit too long.. "Saihara-chan! Don't look at me like that! It's.. Weird..."

What? O-oh.. I turned in quite a blush.. What was I thinking?? I can't just stare at Ouma's exposed shoulder! Though it looks so perfect- NO!! "Nishishishi~ that was a lie! You thought I cared about how you look at me? HA!"

"Why you-" Momota-kun growled as I held him back "Momota-kun.. It's okay.." Akamatsu-chan ,however, looked away with a red face.. Oohhh.. Now I see..

"Gonta saw Akamatsu-chan look away while have red face.. Is it Amami-kun's open body?"

"I-uh.. This is nothing Gokuhara-kun.. I- I just feel awkward is all.."

"That was a total lie Akamatsu-chan! You know what Gokuhara-kun said was right!"

"Ooh.. BAKAmatsu-chan already lost her virginity!"

"Oi! Degenerate male! Keep your male body covered will you!?"

"Kekeke.."

"Nyeh!? Amami-kun! At least cover your stomach!"

"Now Atua wants us to spin the bottle!"

Now Yumeno-san spun the bottle and it pointed to.. Me!? "Hmm.. Lean on Ouma-chan's exposed shoulder the whole game!" "H-huh!? D-do w-what?!"

"Someone requested it.. But I'm not going to tell" Umm.. Shirogane-san.. Is that you!?

"Did Shirogane-san request to Yumeno-san?"

"Whaft? I nefver taell anewon avouth mah shifps" (What? I never tell anyone about my ships)

"*sigh* Fine.. Just because I can't back out"

"You know you want to Saihara-chan! Here.. My shoulder is exposed just for you!"

W-wHAt?!.. I looked at everyone for help.. "Not today bro.. You're on your own.." Wow.. Thanks a lot Momota-kun..

"I'll use my magic to not make it awkward"

"Don't worry Ouma-chan! Tenko is here to protect you if that male does anything to you!"

" *thumbs up* • ){}( • "

"Dont.. Even.. Think about it"

"Don't worry Saihara-kun.. Atua will also cheer for you!"

"Gonta thinks friends want Saihara-kun to lean on Ouma-chan shoulders, so Gonta cheers too"

"Aww.. POOichi Saihara wants my f*ckin help? No sorry bitches!"

I hesitated at first.. But then gave up and sighed.. "Wow.. Didn't think you were 'that' serious.. Nishishishi~" I leaned on her shoulder.. She twitched at first which made me curious.. "My neck is a little sensitive~"

"Purple virgin's having kinks huh? Well too f*ckin bad for you"

"Shut up you cum obsessed whore.."

"C-cum obsessed w-whore!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 14.4K 200
I decided to make this because, well... I have nothing better to do with my life. (hello darkness my old friend-) Oh, and also because I (obviously)...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
80.4K 2.3K 17
Its Non-despair AU.. But its still in Hopes Peak.. Also I wasn't allowed to write yaoi..