stepbrothers| jikook

By curlyfinn

park jimin was a mommy's boy, that was until he was introduced to jeon jungkook. ˚ ·. · [my writing has... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

three

13.3K 556 653
By curlyfinn

not in any way is this supposed to come across as rude or ungrateful, i have been getting lots of help on this book and i love you all for it.

i'm trying to learn about their language and trying to make this book better and more realistic to how they live but at the minute i suppose you will all have to suffer with my lack of knowledge on the beautiful korean ways

lmao, so.. i'll shut up now. enjoy!

-

jeon jungkook

it had been 2 months since i first saw jimin, the first time i'd seen my father truly happy, the first time i had a glimpse of my future family.

in those 2 months we had seen each other multiple times. our bond has grown so much, so fast. which is a good thing, since i'll be spending the rest of my life knowing him.. hopefully.

not gonna lie, he is adorable. very, adorable. it almost seems weird to be labelling him as my step brother.

it just doesn't sound right to me-

"jungkook!"

my eyes immediately darted to the direction of the loud voice.

taehyung, hoseok, yoongi, namjoon and jin were staring at me.

"yes?" i asked, innocently.

"don't act like you were listening."yoongi chuckled.

we were currently sat in a 1/5 star restaurant, or in other words, our school cafeteria.

jin and namjoon sat beside each other, talking about their due in next class homework. hoseok and taehyung were talking about god knows what and yoongi was sat opposite me, talking about- well, i don't know.

"sorry, hyung. i'm really out of it today." i sigh, rubbing my eyes.

"you seem out of it everyday. is it about, your new seuteb eomma? or, what's his name, jimin?" yoongi placed his elbow on the table and his chin rested against his hand.

"ah, i don't know. they're moving in soon.." i rubbed my lips together and looked down, kicking my feet against the chair i was sat on.

"and how do you feel about that?" he asked, sounding sort of like a personal therapist.

"like a smoothie. the fruits are the emotions. strawberries, it's weird because it's always been just my father and i. raspberries, happy because i really like them and bananas, well.. because jimin's kinda sexy. then, the fruit is blended together."

"nice translation." he giggled, his face reminding me of a cute puppy.

i soon feel the table vibrate under my arms. my phone lights up causing yoongi, the nosey child he is, to look at the screen.

"ooo, 'princess'?" he smirks, i grab my phone and shake my head. "oh, shut up!"

princess<3:
took the day off school today to pack all my stuff. the moving van just drove off and i'm feeling kinda sad now x

me:
aww, it'll be alright. just think about it, you'll be spending your life with me now. how lucky can you get?! xx

princess<3:
you're right. i'm glad that i'll get to see you every morning, with your cute bed head. :)) xx

me:
is that sarcasm? xx

princess<3:
nooo! anyway, see you tonight yeh? xx

me:
yes ofc baby, later xx

i placed my phone back on the table. every time he talks to me, even if it is text, i feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

"awe, you seem really happy now. i can't wait to meet him, hopefully he can work his powers on me." yoongi smiled.

i furrowed my eyebrows, "that sounds really weird."

-
i unlocked my front door and stepped in, dropping my bag on the floor and taking off my trainers.

it was eerily quite, making me quite suspicious.

"um, anyone here?" i shout, walking into the kitchen.

i wandered around the island, before walking out again. "hello? is anyone in?" i shout at the bottom of the stairs, "or have you all taken off on a plane to the other side of the world?" i said to myself.

as i made my way to the second floor, i started to hear music. i slowly made my way in the direction of the music, it getting louder with each step i took.

i found myself outside jimins to-be-room. i steadily pushed the door open enough so i could see what was going on inside.

my eyes widen at the site, jimin had a towel wrapped around his waist, nothing else. water droplets made their way down his attractive body and i could see the steam elegantly flowing off his body. it was almost like he was on fire, he was hot.

my teeth grazed against my bottom lip, biting them lightly.
he was singing to the song playing, his voice was angelic. something i could listen to all day.

his voice somehow made me gain a little confidence, i open the door and made myself clear.

"oh my god, jungkook!" jimin gasped, instantly hitting his finger on the speaker. the music stopped and all i could hear was his panting.

"sorry, you don't mind do you?" i shrug and leap onto his bed which was nicely made.

"oh, well, uh. i-i um.." he took a deep breath, i could tell he was nervous. "no, not at all."

he walked into the bathroom and a few seconds later he came out with black shorts and a white shirt, which was a compliment to his defined body.

"when did you get here?" i asked him and he joined me on the bed.

"oh, about 2 hours ago. then, your dad left with my mom. they wanted a-" he raised up both of his hands and quoted "romantic night out."

i rolled my eyes and giggled, "so it's just us tonight?"

"i guess so." he shrugged.

i got out my phone and scrolled through snapchat, opening all of my snaps.

"i'm hungry." jimin said, sitting up.

i gave him a small nod, but continued to move my thumb against the screen of my phone.

"jungkook!"he whined, lightly hitting me on the arm.

"hang on, hyung." i sigh, opening my last snap.

"i'm hungry! i'm hungry! i'm hungry!" jimin became impatient, hitting his small fists against the bed.

i threw my phone aside, getting off the bed as jimin followed. but before he could walk anywhere, i turned and picked him up, gently throwing him over my shoulder.

"ah, kookie!" he giggled, i smiled and spanked him playfully.

"you have got to be more patient!" i warn him, strolling towards the kitchen with an annoying child over my shoulder.

i placed him onto the counter as i looked into the fridge for anything that would satisfy the hungry jimin.

"hmm, what about-"

"cookies!" jimin shouted, i walked up to him and shook my head.

"you are not eating cookies for dinner." i say, before looking for something else.

"rice? salad? noodles? pizza?"

all my suggestions received a disapproval from jimin. so far i have learnt that he can become very mardy and disobedient when he is hungry. which is not what i want.

"pasta?" i sighed, holding up a bag of pasta.

"hmm, okay. that'll do!" he clapped his hands and flashed a toothy smile.

i put water and the pasta in a pan and heated it up, before walking towards jimin.
i stood between his legs, maybe a little too close but he didn't seem to mind.

"you, park jimin, are a nightmare." i smiled, looking into his eyes.

"ah i'm sorry, i know i'm a pain. my mother tells me all the time." he chuckled, before looking down.

i pull his head back up using my thumb and my index finger. "jimin, i wouldn't want anyone else but you. i'm lucky my father saw your mother, because you have honestly changed my life. in the best way, thank you." i smiled, gently rubbing my thumb over his lips before going to check on the pasta.

-

"who the hell eats pasta by itself?" i asked jimin, who was currently in fits of laughter. almost choking on the dry pasta that was in his mouth.

after the encounter in the kitchen, i asked him what sauce he wanted on the pasta. he didn't want any, just to eat it plain.

"shush, kookie!" he covered his mouth, trying to hold in his heavenly laugh. his laugh alone could put a smile on my face. it made me feel warm.

after he finished his unadorned pasta, we headed back upstairs.

"i'm gonna change." he said, running into his room.

as i turned on my tv, it lit up the dark room. the redness from the 'netflix' icon gave the room a tint, giving it a sexy sort of atmosphere.

i turned around, as jimin came running into my room. he was wearing an adorable, baby blue, fluffy dinosaur onesie.

he crawled into my bed and cuddled into the mountainous covers that lay above him.

i smiled, laying beside him. "aww, now aren't you the cutest!" i cupped his cheeks and squished his face a little.

"this was the first thing i saw." he giggled, pushing my hands away.

"you're adorable, my baby jimin." i smiled. although the room was only lit by the screen of the tv, i could still see the blush painted along his cheeks.

he hid his face into my neck and laid his hand on my stomach.

he was beautiful.

-
this chapter is kinda cringe i apologise, haha.

also, i was getting a kind of ddlb vibe from this. not intended but it's cute ngl.

what do you think of little boy, jimin? x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 47.4K 53
Jeon Jungkook is a single father, he's raising his son who is struggling emotionally because of a recent accident. Jungkook isn't looking for love bu...
271K 7.7K 17
❝Jungkook... I'm pregnant❞ The journey of Jimins pregnancy. (a jikook [pjm × jjk] short mpreg story)
fond; kv By 𐤀

Fanfiction

11.4K 1.1K 18
where Jeon Jeongguk is hired as a caregiver for a pretty boy named Kim Taehyung, and he quickly realises that their relationship may be too unprofess...
79K 3.8K 6
Jungkook ends up with a baby somehow and his best friend, Jimin, helps him raise it while they both manage new feelings, along with other challenges.