In Love With The Prince|✔

By Lovestoriesgotme

Claire's world changes when she steps into London. Claire and her friends take a trip to London to get away... More

Hey Royal Queen's And King's
*Cast* ADDED
Chapter 1: Flight
Zoe and Taylor's Lovers
Chapter 2: Apartment
Chapter 3: Ballroom
Note!!! READ PLEASE
Chapter 4: Him
Chapter 5: Shhh
Chapter 6: Treats
Sorry about the mix-up
Chapter 7: Flowers
Chapter 8: Help her
Loss
Chapter 9: Same men
Chapter 10: Pick up
Chapter 11: Phone Call
Chapter 12: New Friends
Chapter 13: Shopping
Chapter 14: Dinner
Chapter 15: Run
Chapter 16: Meet up
Chapter 17: Moving?
Chapter 18: Paris
Chapter 19: New Home
Chapter 20: Lost you
Chapter 21: Brother
Chapter 22: Yes or No
Chapter 23: Our First Date
Chapter 24: Jackson Miles Mason
Chapter 25: Arrival
Chapter 26: Its Time
Chapter 27: Prince?
Chapter 28: Rehearsal Before The Dinner
Chapter 29: Dinner Conversations
Chapter 30: Thoughts
Chapter 31: I'm Sorry
Chapter 32: Trip
Opps Not Again
Chapter 33: Pool Party
Chapter 34: The News
Chapter 35: Back to London
Chapter 36: Ball Surprise
Chapter 37: Time?
Chapter 38: Queen and I
Chapter 39:Wedding Stuff & Baby News
Chapter 40: Wedding Part 1
*Bonus Chapter*
Sequel Is Out!!!!!!
Cover Update
*Bonus Chapter*
Announcement!!

Chapter 40: Wedding Part 2

2.5K 46 2
By Lovestoriesgotme

Today is the day I become Mrs.Zachary. Not going to lie this whole thing was hard. I got a lot of hate and a lot shut downs but, the way I see it, if you love someone as much as I do you have to fight and do what you can to be with them. Now marrying someone who is powerful is huge! I have always dreamed of having my fairy tale wedding and marrying a prince. I knew it wouldn't happen because who marries a Prince that isn't royalty?! Now guess what..I'M DOING JUST THAT! Zach and I wanted a fancy yet normal wedding...It was hard because the Queen wanted it big...but, I got my way in ways. Which meant that Zach couldn't see me till the wedding started. We were going to do first impressions but, we thought it would be better to have him tear up at the altar...haha....

This week has been crazy. Having Liam contact me again was hard. I hope that Miles agreed with my choice....I feel bad but, like the royalty people stated that because I am royalty, you can't trust people who haven't been in your life often because they may join in for different reasons. I agreed although it does hurt. On the bright side I get to have my close friends and family come. I am little nervous because I get to meet Zach's family. Including the ones who don't support our marriage. Zach said he will be by side the whole time...I don't won't him not to have fun so I will make go and leave. 

The Queen and I have became closer...More then ever. Cathy and I haven't spent much time since I moved because of the wedding. I did ask her to walk me down the aisle. Zach thought his father should but, I told him I wanted Cathy. He agreed after a while...Zach and I do bump heads but, we are quick to fix it because I don't want to be angry with him. Jackson is going to bring the rings which Zach was happy to hear. Jack's daughter and some kids from her school are bringing flowers down the aisle. I can't wait to see what they do...Zach picked out his groom man and best man. His best man is a royalty Prince, George, and I include his wife into my bridesmaids out of respect and the right thing. He added Mickey, who by the way finally asked out Lisa and they are amazing together, Ricky and Louis etc. I picked out my girls, I picked Taylor. If I could I would do all three of them but, I picked Taylor because she is so amazing and was sweet about meeting Zach and all. Lisa and Zoe agreed that it should be her as well which made it easier on me. We each had 8 people! I know a lot...but, I love them all. We also were asked if we wanted to share it to the world and we both agreed to but, a little bit because we didn't want it to public. 

The Queen and King are going to stand at the alter with Zach and I. I wanted them next to us because I feel like they should be near when I become family. I wanted peach and pink to be the colors....Why? My mother said when I was little how she couldn't wait to plan my wedding....She wanted peach and pink because I was her little girl and I was her peach, if that makes since...Though my mother and I had an OK relationship I wanted her to be apart of this some how. Zach wanted a game of horse race for after...we got it all ready and set up but, last night when the Queen and I were talking we took it out because we(Her) didn't think it should be in the wedding...I agreed but, knew Zach would be bummed...Come to find out he only did it for me! When I was young, my father took me to see horses and he told me he would take me to my first horse race and he did. Zach wanted to add my father in some how and that's why. I thanked him for that but, I said he is in our hearts. 

Cathy took Jackson last night and the girls and I slept at the castle. Zach had to go to George's because we didn't wanna risk him seeing me. The guys all went with him because they had there own thing planned. The wedding is at 2 pm and its 10 am.  I was supposed to get up at 5 am but, I told the Queen that I couldn't do that...so she gave me more hours. I am currently getting my makeup done as are the girls. The Queen is on the wedding planners case and Cathy is playing with Jackson at her place till its time. The chef brought in champagne which made us girls soo happy and relaxed. Soon after Cathy arrived with Jackson.

"All right ladies! Less then 20 minutes!"The Wedding Planner yelled

I started getting nervous...Yes I want this and I am not backing out its just...a lot...

"You ready?"Taylor asked 

"I think so"I smiled

"Lets get you into that dress"Cathy smiled

The girls cheered and we got our dresses on...

"You look-"The Queen cut Cathy off

"Stunning..Your mother would be proud"The Queen smiled

"Thank you"I said getting teared up

"Don't cry darling"The Queen smiled

"I'm Ok...Ready?"I asked

"Let's get you down the steps"She smiled

We got in formation and were ready. I saw the big doors and all the scarceness went away...if was quickly filled with excitement and love. I was tucked into another room by the doors so Zach could walk down. Knowing and hearing his voice made me want to run out and huge him tight! His voice sound shaky but, a good shaky. I got my finishing touches before stepping out of the room. 

I looked amazing and felt like the Queen of the ball.  The girls look beautiful and all the kids. The guys looked shocked at their girls and I.

"You look amazing"Louis smiled

"Thank you"I smiled really big

The music starts and the bridesmaids wish me luck. The Best man and Maid of honor wait to go last. Once they go its time...Cathy comes to me and smiles with tears.

"Hey if I can't cry you can't"I laughed

"I know I know...You just look wonderful"She smiled

"Thank you mom...Now you ready?"I asked

"Are you ready?"She chuckled

"I am"I smiled

She nodded her head and gave the guards the thumbs up...Cathy and I start to walk in. I see Zach and he starts to cry a little which made me chuckle but, then tear up. I walk on the left side like I was told to earlier. 

We get down to the alter and the preacher asks Cathy a question...

 "Who gives this woman to this man in marriage?"He asked

"I do," Cathy smiles

I then step forward as Cathy takes her seat. Zach also takes a step forward and meets me in the middle with a big smile. I had my bouquet to the maid of honor, Taylor, then face my night in a handsome suit and I place my left hand in his right after that the ceremony begins.

"Dear friends and family, We are gathered here, not to witness the beginning of what will be, but rather what already is! We do not create this marriage, because marriage is created in the hearts of two loving people. We can and do, however, gather to celebrate with Prince Zachary and Claire Mason the wondrous and joyful occurrence that has already taken place in their lives, and the commitment they make today.Love should have no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if your love and needs must have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love and the compassion that love brings. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving; To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy; To return home at eventide with gratitude and loving embrace; Then to sleep with a vision of the beloved in your heart and a song of love in your dreams. Prince Zachary and Claire Mason, remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, and not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, that does not mean the sun has gone away, forever. If each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together and compassion for the needs of the other, your life together will be marked by abundance and delight. May you always need one another; not to fill an emptiness, but to help each other know your fullness. May you want one another; not out of lack, but to feel the warmth of their touch. May you embrace one another; not to encircle one another, but to give comfort. May you succeed in all important ways with each other, and not fail in the little graces. May you have happiness, and may you find it in making one another happy. May you have love, and always find love, in the pursuit of loving one another. No other human ties are more tender, and no other vows more important, than those you are about to take. Both of you come to this day with the deep realization that the contract of marriage is sacred and binding, as are all of its obligations and responsibilities. You will leave here embracing one of the greatest human bonds that life has to offer. May your shared life be adorned with the blossoms of love, and your days together be many and rewarding. When you love someone, you do not love them all the time, in exactly the same way, from moment to moment. Such is an impossibility, and even a lie to pretend to. And yet this is what many of us demand. We have so little faith in the ebb and flow of life, of love, of relationships. We leap at the flow of the tide and resist in terror its ebb. We are afraid it will never return. We insist on permanency, on duration, on continuity; when the only continuity possible, in life as in love, is in growth, in fluidity - in freedom, in the sense that the dancers are free, barely touching as they pass, but partners in the same pattern, as they share their common journey. Prince Zachary and Claire Mason, the time has come to forget all the stress of planning this day and simply enjoy your friends and family who have gathered to spend this day with you. This group of loved ones will, in all likelihood, never be all together in the same place again. Through quiet reflection and nostalgia, think about how each person has touched your life and why they are here with you today. While you create a life together here today, each of those present will certainly be a part of your new life, continuing the celebration of your life together, and providing comfort in your hour of need."

"You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore. You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days. But let there be spaces in your togetherness, and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another, but make not a bond of your love; let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your soul. Fill each others' cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone. Even as the strings of a lute are alone, though they quiver with the same music. Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together yet not too near together: for the pillars of the temple stand apart, and the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow."

"Prince Zachary and Claire Mason, today you choose each other before your family and friends, to begin your life together. For all the tomorrows that follow, you will choose each other over and again, in the privacy of your hearts. Let your love and friendship guide you, as you learn and grow together. Experience the wonders of the world, even as patience and wisdom calm the restless nature. Through your new partnership, may you triumph over the challenges in your path. Through the comfort of loving arms, may you always find a safe place to call home."

"Prince Zachary and Claire Mason, seek from within yourselves

The serenity to accept the things you cannot change. The courage to change the things that you must and the wisdom to know the difference. Live each day, one day at a time, Enjoying your time together, one moment at a time, Seek the wisdom of experience, Learning all that you can from each other, Accept hardships as the building blocks of experience, Realizing that accepting both the good and bad Are simply a part of being alive, Strive to make as many things right, As is humanly possible in your life together, That you may be reasonably happy In the life you share from this day forward"

"Our vows now"He said before taking a step back as he nodded to me to go first

"Prince Zachary or as I call you Zach from the moment I met you I was curious..Who the man in the hoodie? Then you lead me down an alley way and I was scared for my life but, once you showed me our secret place I wasn't scared...I felt safe, calm, peaceful as I feel now. You showed me who you were or the half of you. Before I knew who you were I felt like a Princess all the time. You made me feel loved and free as you make me feel now. Once I finally knew who you were I loved you then and I love you now. We had that lump in the road but, we  built a bridge of love and walked over it and here we are now. I thank you for treating my son with so much love as you do me. I promise you, Prince Zachary, that I will be your wife from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together." I said crying he kept wiping them away...He is so sweet

"Claire Mason, I love you so much. When I met you looked  so beautiful. I knew I had to show you my quiet place,  something in me knew I could trust you. Once we got closer I knew you were the one for me. We did have some trouble on the way but, I am happy we are here now. Thank you for letting me become your Husband and letting me a father to Jackson. I  take you Claire to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."He spoke which only made me cry more

"Now time for our rings, Wedding rings are made precious by our wearing them. Your rings say that even in your uniqueness you have chosen to be bound together. Let these rings also be a sign that love has substance as well as soul, a present as well as a past, and that, despite its occasional sorrows, love is a circle of happiness, wonder, and delight. May these rings remind you always of the vows you have taken here today."He spoke

"Claire Mason, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love. " Zachary spoke

"I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart"I smiled  

Then is was may turn

"Prince Zachary, I give you this ring as a symbol of my heart With my body, I thee worship,With my heart, I thee cherish,Would all that I am, I give unto you. Would all that I have, I share with you. From this day until forever done with this ring, I thee wed"I smiled

"I will wear it gladly. Whenever I look at it, I will remember this joyous day and the vows and commitments that we have made"He smiled back

"And now, by the power vested in me by the State of Idaho, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. Mrs.and Mr. Zachary, You may kiss your bride." The Preacher smiled

With that Zachary kissed me so good I wanted more but, we had a audience. We pulled apart and the Preacher spoke more.

"Ladies and Gentlemen , Family and Friends, I present to you, For the first time Mr and Mrs Zachary and Claire Harridan"He shouted and everyone cheered

"Friends and family, to conclude this ceremony, will the designated witnesses please come forward and sign their names to the certificate of marriage." The Preacher spoke

Taylor, George, The Queen and King, and Cathy both came up to sign the certificate before stepping back and smiling.  Everyone cheered and Zach and I held hands just smiling. We walked down the aisle waving and smiling. We walked out of the doors and into the room I was in before. The guests all filled out while Zach and I spoke.

"Hello Husband"I giggled coming closer to him

"Hello my beautiful Wife"He smiled ear to ear

"I am soo happy"I smiled while hugging him

I looked up at him and we locked eyes...He leaned down and kissed me. We let go and hand in hand we walked out the door, down the little hall and outside were everyone was throwing flowers at us and cheering. We got into the carriage and took Jackson. We waved to everyone that was near. We rode up to the castle, having little chats along the way. We then walked inside with smiles. Zach and I walked into the back garden were our party was thrown. 

I gasped...It was beautiful...I saw the gifts that people were getting for coming

They looked so beautiful. I looked around and saw the cake...It looked amazing!

The Queen wanted a fancy dinner but, I told her that Zach and I wanted a different type of dinner...

Burgers, Hot Wings, chicken nuggets....Oh yes it was a fun dinner for everyone. Drinks were wine and things like that.

Everyone started to arrive and we all started having fun. The gift table was already filled but, more people were coming! We had the maids take them to my room...WOW...Those were a lot. 

"How are you feeling?"Zach whispered into my ear as we did our slow dance

"I'm so happy...I honestly just wanna leave and have you and Jackson to myself for a while"I spoke truthfully

"Same here"He chuckled softly "Why don't we?"

"Zach...We can't leave our wedding"I laughed

Why am I saying no...I want to leave

"This wedding has been 2 hours long now"He stated

"But more people are coming"I stated back

"Fine...Let's leave for a half and hour then we can come back"He replied

I looked up at him and smiled big. I pecked him on the lips and I went to grab Jackson while Zach told his mother. People asked where we were going but, we didn't say anything. We walked up the steps and into the baby room. I walked over to the couch while Zach locked the doors.

"Hey handsome"I smiled at Jackson

"You guys are forever my wife and son"Zach smiled as he came closer

"And we are forever yours"I said as I placed Jackson down who went to play with some toys

Zach sat next to me and we both met each other in the middle....we started to kiss...This kiss was like no other...It was sweet, rough, but, still amazing.

He is my Prince.

I am his Princess.

And together we will be one.

As a Family.

It safe to say I'm...

In love with the Prince

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Its over 😭😭😭! If you want more please comment Book 2 below and if you want more chapters comment Bonus chapters below!! I love you all and thank you for all the love and support. If you want Book 2 this is what we have to look at Zach becoming King and Claire  Queen, Jackson the next Prince. Their family growing and royalty issues. I hope you enjoyed!! Thank you again!!!! Till next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 6 25
Thérèse lived a fairly normal life in the kingdom of Argence. She had friends, family, and a secret place she would sneak out to at night. One night...
1.2K 42 51
Playboy Giovanni Costa meets Faith Thomas and is instantly smitten with her. Unfortunately just as he finds out who she is. He is summoned to Italy...
12K 79 35
Running the gambit, bad boys to true love! A Royal, so hot! "Saving it for our wedding night?" Lucy escapes an abusive boyfriend to be pursued by a...
1.5K 25 10
Danielle and Molly cross paths once again, only this time, Danielle is the one getting married and Molly is her bridesmaid. Will their secret remain...