The Academy of the Jade Blades

Door CrazyDaezy

The Academy of the Jade Blades is where Daisy Simone now lives with her foster dad, Master Kenn, and his two... Meer

[1] Getting Use to the Boys
[2] Moving Into A New House
[3] A Little Alone Time With Siman
[4] Milkshakes and Space Unicorns
[6] Roomates and Schedules

[5] The Academy

69 0 0
Door CrazyDaezy

Comment and vote, please!

*******************************************************************************************************************

Once done with breakfest, Ken came downstairs and greeted us. He sat down next to me, and ruffled my hair. The boys gave each other a knowing look and I frowned.

Okay, now they're being all secretive; what could they possibly be keeping from me?

"Daisy, be sure to have your things packed up by tonight," Ken said, smiling proudly at me.

I could only nod; I wonder what the guys at the Academy will say. It sounded like a school dominated by men, but it couldn't be that bad, right? I'll have Kyo and Siman to protect me.

Once everyone was finished with their breakfest I took the plates and washed the dishes. Kyo helped me, and Siman sat by watching with curiosity. Once we were done, Kyo left and Siman followed behind quietly.

"What are they up to?" I couldn't help saying to myself.

~*~

Once I had everything packed, I got on my laptop (given to me generously from this insanely rich family) and got on my favorite reading site, Wattpad. I was reading this really good story called The Wolf Cave when Kyo walk in. He was dressed for bed, wearing nothing but a tee-shirt and sweatpants. I had to be careful when looking at either Kyo or Siman - they were too hot for their own good, especially Kyo with his beautiful freckles.

I don't know what it is about freckles, but I love them. Especially his; he makes freckles look hot!

"Whatcha doin'?" he asked, sitting next to me.

"Reading." I said, turning back to my book. I guess he'll learn the hard way to never distrub me when I'm reading.

"Really?" he said, surprised. "You're a book nerd?"

"Yep - and damn proud of it too!" I said, pushing him away when he tried to read over my shoulder. He looked shocked as he fell to the ground, but that shock quickly turned to amusement.

"You're stronger than you look!" he said, gettiing up and stretching to his full height. I had to hold in the urge to widden my eyes when his fingers almost touched the ceiling. This boy is tall!

"You shouldn't underestimate me," I said as I turned back to the computer. I pulled up my "My Works" and clicked on my collection of short stories and poems called "When Life Does A Loop-dee-Loop". Writing sometimes takes the pain away of losing my parents and little sister.

I opened up a new chapter and began writing.

The Gun

by Daisy Simone

Picture in your mind a gun.

It feels warm in your hands

and you feel invincible.

Just looking at the silver weapon gleam in the sunlight makes you feel...

well, in an empire state of mind.

But as you look at your victim is it right to take their life?

A gun can be more than an object in your hands.

It could be your words

your influences

your experiences

your demands

But this gun you have right now, the one you're going to shoot -

the victim isn't the only one whose losing their life

you just might lose yours too.

"Wow!" I heard and excited voice chirp. "I didn't know you were a poet!"

I looked into Siman's excited blue eyes and glared.

Then, just like Kyo, I pushed him off the bed in annoyance. And, just like Kyo, he looked incredibly shocked, but his shock turned to happiness. Shrugging his reaction off, I turned back to my writing and clicked post.

"You're much stronger than you look," he said, smiling giddily. "That will work well at the Academy."

I sighed, and closed my computer.

"Speaking of, how long are we going to be there," I asked.

"10 months, including breaks," he said. If that was true then this must be their summer home then.

"So that means this is, like, your summer home?" I asked, eyeing my current room warily.

"Yep," he said, smiling. "On breaks, Kyo and I host programs that kids who don't come to the Academy attend."

"How old are you?" I asked, feeling curious. Both boths looked at least sixteen of seventeen, but I suspected them to be much younger.

"I'm sixteen, and Kyo's fifteen," Siman said, looking at me curiously. "Why'd you ask?"

"Just curious," I said quickly, getting up and going to my closet. "Where's the Academy?"

"About ten miles from Gloucester, England." he smiled. "It's hidden under a cloaking device devised by some of the smartest people in the world so we can stay secluded." 

I picked out a few outfits and Simon looked at them with a calculating expression.

"I'd pack a lot of gym clothes if I were you," he said, pointing to my selection of seats. "In fact, we only dress casually on the weekends since we don't have school, so only half this closet is useable. We'll buy clothes on some occasions, so don't pack any dresses. I'd go for jeans and sweats and normal tennis shoes." He smiled. "Don't pack anything your not willing to lose."

He then stalked out of the room, leaving me confused. But, I took his advice and packed seven duffel bags, and two suit cases. Both the suit cases and two of the duffel bags were filled with casual wear. The others duffel bags were fillled with training wear and coats. I packed my sundries and undergarments with my casual wear, hoping the boys wouldn't open up one of the bags.

After I was done packing, I went into the bathroom and prepared to take the bath of my life

~*~

"Daisy?" said a voice. I felt someone shake my shoulder, and I tried to cover my face with my blanket to keep from hitting whoever was disturbing my sleep.  I felt another shake and decided to just wake up. Whoever was shaking me obviously had to have something important to say. "Daisy? Wake up!"

I uncovered my face and stared into Kyo's golden eyes in annoyance.

"Kyo, what do you want?" I said, yawning. He looked taken aback, and I shook out my hair. "Don't look at me like that; I'm not a morning person!"

I looked at the clock.

"Did you really wake me up at 12:30 in the morning?!" He looked nervous, but quickly covered it up.

"Come on, get up!" He said, yanking me out of bed. "Master Ken and Siman already loaded the bags onto the plane." He calls his father by his first name? That's odd. "We've got an eleven hour flight and and a two hour drive ahead of us."

Oh! So we're heading out to the Academy now!

"Fine." I said, getting up and following behind Kyo as best as I could in my sleepy state. He lead me onto the roof of his house, yet again, and loaded me unto the helicopter where I fell asleep almost instantly.

"She's so cute when she's sleeping," I heard a voice mutter as I drifted into unconciousness.

~*~

Looking into his gey-blue eyes, I couldn't help but let a blush creep unto my face. I've liked him since the first day I've arrived here. Sure, he was a little too old for me but I'm always allowed to crush, right?

I couldn't belive my foster parents actually left him alone with me. They knew how I got around him. Did they think something was actually going to happen?

"What are you staring at?" he asked. Gulping, I looked away from him.

"Nothing," I said quickly, feeling my bones start to chill. Something's not right. "Toby, can you take me to the park?" 

"No, I'd rather stay here with you," he said, smirking at me. He had a mischevious twinkle in his eyes, and it made my blood run cold just looking at him. All romantic feelings I had for him were suddenly gone, and I wanted nothing more than to be away from him.

He leaned closer to me and pulled me into an embrace. Sure, I liked hugs, but this felt more like a restraint. Panting, I tried to break out of his hold, but he kept me firmly locked in place.

"Where'd you think you were going to go?" he said triumphantly. "I heard of your little crush on me, and guess what?" I looked at him in utter horror, not being able to form the words to speak. "I like it."

He pushed me down onto his bed, and as I felt my back press against the matress I had a sudden urge to scream. He pressed his lips against mine, but I refused to give into his demand. Frustrated, he pulled away from me and began tearing the fabric of my clothes.

"Toby, no!" I pleaded in panic. He only smirked and continued. "Toby stop!" He had a full blown grin on as he ripped off the last piece of my shirt. "Toby please! Leave me alone-!"

I woke up suddenly, looking at a confused Kyo standing above me and trying to shake me awake. When he noticed I was awake he glared angrily at me, making me shrink back. Looks like Kyo's something to be afraid of when he's angry.

"Who's Toby?" he demanded, his golden eyes blazing in fury. I gulped nervously and looked away from him.

"Who is he?! Tell me so that I can kill him!" he demanded, balling his fist in anger. Fear turned into shock almost instantly. Did he just say what I thought he said?

Does he really care for me that much? If you count today, I've only known him for a week. Could it be that our current sketchy relationship means a lot to him?

"Just some guy at my last foster home," I said, brushing it off. Kyo didn't like my sketchy answer and I could tell he wasn't going to take it. I gave him a pleading look, forcing as much innocence as I can into my eyes, and he slowly sat down in his seat.

It was then that I noticed that we were on a plane.

The seats we sat in were a comfy red leather, and a movie was playing on a television. I could tell their were no other passengers on the plane, which probably meant they owned it. Damn rich ass family!

Looking at Kyo, I could tell he was still really mad. So I did the only thing that I could do.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

Kyo didn't understand it at first; I don't think he's been hugged much. Soon I felt him slowly wrap his arms around my waist and pull me as close as he could between the seats of the plane. Smiling, I melted into his long arms and couldn't resist smiling. I don't remember how long we stayed like that, but by the time he let go I knew it was a while.

Kyo looked at me with a sudden awe, and I smirked at him. He blushed furiously and turned away.

The plane landed, and we got off.

~*~

I knew our car was going to be fancy - but did we really have to arrive in a limosuine?

It didn't help that Kyo and Siman were basically fighting the whole way there. I swear, I'm going to have a major headache as soon as I arrive. Ken broke them up a few times, but they always started right back up.

Boys will be boys, but this is ridiculous!

Kyo, Siman, and Ken knew we had arrived before I did - it seemed like they knew there was a building hidden somewhere in this crazy mind of trees. Ken smiled happily and handed me a pair of dark shades. Cautiously, I put the shades on and gasped as I felt a surge of energy beam through me. Then, just as quickly as it came it had gone. Siman got out of the car along with Kyo and I cautiously followed, scared of all the eyes I might face. I couldn't see anything behind my glasses and behind either of the tall boys, but I did hear a murmuring of confused, amused, and jealous voices.

"Who's that girl with the Kenn boys?"

"Don't know; may'e their long lost daugh'er or somethin'."

"She looks a li'le chav, if you ask me."

"You guys, don't be so mean! She might be adopted."

"Look at how she clings to them; I'd kill to be her right now. Siman doesn't ever let me hold him like that."

"I bet she's got some killer eyes behind those shades!"

"She's kinda hot; you think I got a chance with her?"

"No way dude; you're way too chav for a babe like that!"

On and on they went until, making me more and more nervous. I still wasn't used to being  targetted by people, especially people who thought I was 'chav' (whatever that means) and/or hot. I didn't even like it when people looked at me the wrong way - it reminded me of Toby, and I'm still scared by him.

I felt one of the boys lead me into a house, and once there I let go and took off the glasses. The house was big, at least three stories high, and had plush beige carpet and the walls had an ocean mural on them. Like the other house, it was filled with technology, and the interior was beuatiful.

Once the guys brought all the bags in, they raced up the stairs. I looked at Ken to see if he would give me an explanation, but he just shrugged.

"We rent our extra rooms to people in the Academy," he said, smiling. "Now would be a good time to pick a room before the others arrive."

Oh!

I'm getting the biggest one!

'I raced up the stairs, and looked into all the rooms. There was only one that caught my interest - it was big and wide, had a walk-in closet, and a wicked cool bathroom just like the one back in Cali. I took off my hangover shirt and placed it on the bed, showing that this was my territory and went downstairs to get my bags.

My new room at a new house in a whole different country.

Now all I have left to face is the Academy of the Jade Blades.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

63K 1.9K 25
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
89.6K 2.2K 38
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
1M 57.1K 36
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...