Adrenaline Rush (iKon Fanfic)...

By -horangikonic-

(Y/N) was in her last year of high school and after half the year passed, her P.E. Teacher switched. Her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 16

961 35 4
By -horangikonic-

Author's Note: I feel like the next few chapters are going to be super long......this one was 2028 words.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, you were literally counting the hours until Jinhwan would meet up with Sooyoung. You were actually really embarrassed at the amount of desperation you had at the moment, but you couldn't bare to imagine Jinhwan having the time of his life with Sooyoung. The jealousy was almost too much for you. Why was this affecting you so much?! You thought you were strong and you always thought that you would be able to overcome jealousy. Now you felt pathetic. Why were you worrying so much over a guy who was going to hang out with a different girl. You kept in your anger and sadness, and tried to calm yourself down, but it didn't work, so you just went into your room and did the next best thing: you called Ara.

"Hello?"
"Ara.........."
"Oof, you sound like you've been having the worst day of your life."
"I am."
"Oh. Why??"
"I'm sorry, I just really needed to talk to someone about my problems......"
"No, it's totally okay, (Y/N)! You know I'll always be there for you, right?"
"Yeah......"
"Okay, so what's the problem today, sister?"
"Um....you know Jinhwan....."
"What about him?"
"He's.......going to hang out with Sooyoung today."
"WHAT."
"I said that he's going to hang out with Sooyoung in a few hours!"
"What the-I didn't actually think that he would do that!"
"Me too, but he's been doing everything with her recently.....why wouldn't he hang out with her."

"I'm so annoyed right now, I can't even imagine how you feel."
"It sucks."
"Now I feel a little offended. He never hung out with just you before, why's he doing it with Sooyoung?"
"Like I said, he probably likes her. But he actually isn't hanging out with just her. Her friends are going."
"Oh. Well I guess that's a little better....."
". . ."
"Okay, Yeah, that also sucks."
"Ara, what am I supposed to do?? I can't believe he actually wants to be friends with Sooyoung and her annoying group!"
"I guess you have to just cope with it, there's really nothing you can do to stop him....."
"(Sigh)"
"I'm sorry, dude...."
"Nah, it's okay, at least I had someone to talk to."

"Hey, (Y/N)."
"Yeah?"
"Were you going to do anything for Valentine's Day?"
"I mean, I got Jinhwan a small present, but I'm kinda scared to give it to him."
"Oh...."
"What about you?"
"I did actually get Channie something, but I'm not scared to give it to him...."
"Lucky. Are you going to confess to him?"
"What? No way! Not yet!"
"Oh. Why not?"
"Because I'm really sure that Chanwoo likes you back."
"No, no....I've known him less than I've known Jay. I'm not going to yet."

"....should I confess to Jinhwan?"
". . ."
"Ara?"
". . ."
"Hey!"
". . ."
". . ."
"You know what? Yeah. You should tell him."
"Really?"
"Look, I know that it seems like Jay doesn't have the same feelings for you, but believe me. I know what I saw before he met Sooyoung. He likes you, (Y/N)."
"Are you sure? So....I should really tell him?"
"Yes. If he says that he doesn't like you back, say okay naturally, and say that you're okay with being just friends."
"But what if Jinhwan thinks I'm weird and doesn't want to be my friend anymore...."
"Jay is a nice person. He wouldn't do that. Trust me. And I'm pretty sure he likes you anyways."
"(Sigh) Okay, I'm trusting you, Ara. On Tuesday, I'll tell him."
"You know I've got your back, right?"
"Yeah."
"You got this, my dude. Hwaiting!"

After the call, you looked at the hoodie and then took a deep breath. I can do this. I'm not scared. It'll be okay. You thought to yourself as you nodded. Sooyoung's only trying to get to you. Just don't give a crap about her and you'll be okay. Feeling a little bit better, you wanted to make sure that Jinhwan was happy instead of being jealous over nothing.

You pressed send and waited for him to respond. You stared at your phone for a few minutes before walking towards Bobby's room. Glancing at your phone, you knocked on the door gently.
"Tokki Oppa, are you in there? Can I come in?" you asked.
"Yeah, go ahead." you heard Bobby say from inside. You opened the door and saw him on his bed, playing a game on his phone. Ignoring the fact that his room was extremely messy as frick, you sat on the bed and leaned against the wall beside him.
"So, what's bringing you in here?" he asked.
"I'm just bored." you said.
"I see.......hey, were you okay yesterday?" Bobby asked.
"Yeah, why do you ask?" you replied.
"I mean, like around 3 in the afternoon I heard you yell and then like, throw something at the wall or something. And then for the rest of the day you looked really pissed." he said.
"Oh......about that.....I was just.......having a bad day yesterday." you said.

"Yeah? Well, you've been like that for this entire week. It's actually starting to worry me." he said.
"It's nothing really, I've talked with Ara about it." you said.
"Oh, oh, so you'll talk about your deep problems with her instead of a trustworthy older brother like me, oh, okay, I get it. Fine. Do what you want!" Bobby said as he acted like he was offended.
"Aish, stop it, you know that I'm more comfortable talking about stuff with another girl!" you said as you hit his arm.
"That's sexist!" he said.
"Is not! I can't talk about everything to you!" you retorted.
"Oh, whatever! You can go talk to Ara about that, I'm going to get ready." he said as he turned off his phone and got up.
"For what?" you asked.
"Oh, I have to meet up with Hanbin today." he said.
"You're going too........?" you muttered.
"What?" he said, turning around.
"N-Nothing." you said as you stood up and got out.

You soon remembered about the text that you sent earlier and checked your phone. There was no response. He didn't even read it yet. Is he really having that much fun with her? You thought. You shook your head. No, no, don't be stupid. If he's having fun, let him have fun. Friends are aloud to have fun with friends. You have no right to tell him not to. You went back into your room and went over to your desk. You touched the fabric of the hoodie and sighed. How were you supposed to deal with Sooyoung bragging about her hangout tomorrow? You stared at the picture of you and Ara that was on the wall. You huffed. If Ara said that you should confess to him, then you were going to. She was usually right about everything, but the question was how were you going to confess to him?

That was something you were going to have to figure out.

~~time skip to the next day~~

You were walking to school with Ara, however, Jinhwan wasn't with you again. This time, he didn't text you why.
"So, are you excited about school?" Ara asked.
"You're joking right? Why the flip would I be excited about school?" you asked.
"Well, it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, and you'll be able to see Jay again." she shrugged. You shook your head and sighed. You weren't excited to see him anymore. More like nervous and afraid that he might be hanging out with Sooyoung. You didn't want to deal with Sooyoung today. Hearing her brag about yesterday would make you lose your mind. At that, you didn't want to bump into Jinhwan either. You'd get jealous again, and you might end up being all miserable about it. You walked into your first period class, getting nervous about P.E.

~~another time skip~~

As you were walking out of the locker rooms, you heard Sooyoung's voice among the crowd. Just ignore her, just ignore her, just ignore her......... you thought as you did your best to pass by Sooyoung without looking at her in the eye.
"Hey, Loser!" she said. You winced. Why today of all days, did she have to call you out?! You took a deep breath and turned around.
"What." you said.
"Guess what I did with Jay yesterday." she said, smirking at you. You rolled your eyes.
"When you say it like that, you sound like a player." you said.
"Yeah? Well, at least I don't chase the person I like all the time." she said, making you scoff.
"Oh, looks who's talking." you said. "And who said that I liked anybody? You're just trying to hard to feel better about yourself. It's what you always do." you told her. You could tell that she was getting annoyed.
"Well-"
"You know what? I don't feel like dealing with your bullcrap anymore, so why don't you go back to your spot and continue drooling somewhere else, okay? See you never." you said before walking away.

"She seemed to have fun yesterday," you muttered to Ara.
"Ugh, just don't listen to her yacking." Ara said. You nodded and looked towards Jinhwan when he came out. Maybe I should try and talk to him a lot today...... you thought.
"Sooyoung!" You heard him call out. You blinked.
"Could you come over here please?" he asked. Sooyoung literally skipped all the way over to him. The next thing you knew, they were laughing and talking together about something, making you look away. Okay, so....maybe not. You thought. The rest of the period, you felt your heart begin to crumble. The realization all flooded over to you when you saw him again. It was too much. It was way too much. You felt the tears build up in your eyes, so before you ended up crying, you wanted to run into the restrooms.

"Jinhwan, c-can I go to the restroom for a second?" you asked as you walked up to him.
"Hm? Oh, yeah, of course!" he said. You nodded and heading towards the restrooms, but not before a tear managed to escape your eye. Your eyes widened and you accidentally made eye contact with Jinhwan. You saw as his own eyes widened as well and you quickly sprinted away, panicked. Crap, crap, crap, he saw it, he saw it. Dammit, what do I do?! You wiped your tears and helplessly ran into the restrooms. You let a few of your tears fall, but you didn't want to start bawling in the middle of class, so you stopped yourself and calmed down. I can't believe I'm actually crying about this. You thought. You washed your face and then leaned against the wall. How the frick were you supposed to go back out, now?!

You took a deep breath before walking out. You made sure that you didn't look at Jinhwan this time, you simply just hoped that he didn't call you. Thankfully, he didn't, so you didn't need to explain yourself.
"(Y/N), did you-were you crying?" Ara asked. You didn't respond to her, but on the corner of your eye you saw the worried expression on Jinhwan's face.

At lunch, you didn't have the strength to see Jinhwan again, so you told Ara that you weren't coming with her to his office this time. She nodded and gave you a sympathetic smile. You then headed towards the roof of the school since it was probably the only place you could actually be alone. You walked up the stairs and sat down on the floor. It was actually pretty nice up there. There was a soft breeze and you were exposed to the sunlight. Nobody was talking and you could only hear the sounds of nature. It was really calming. You made a mental note to come up there a lot more. It was great for clearing your mind, and apparently people didn't like coming there. For the rest of lunch, you sat there, feeling the breeze and listening to the wind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 54 13
-Part 3 of Troublemakers- Jinhwan and Junhoe finally got together. But now four years of separation test their relationship. Will they still last af...
568K 14K 50
OT7 always, forever. Highest rank: #1 for ikonimagines Twitter: @lastarabesque Curiouscat: @lastarabesque
105K 3.9K 30
❝ Why do you keep coming to me? I'm nothing but a delinquent. ❝ IKON's KIM JINHWAN © alpacake, 2017
91.7K 2.6K 38
In which a girl rejected a guy she liked because of his career. [START: 09/12/2015. END: 14/05/17] Cover credit- @mai-eo