JERRIE One Shots

Av prankadoodle

Random One Shots about Jerrie Mer

They Don't Know About Us
Love Me or Leave Me
My Masked Date
Mine
Teddy Bear
Risk It All
The Beautiful Brunette
Take Care Of Her
Stay With Me
Author's Note
More Than Friends?
NOT AN UPDATE
First and Last
I'm Sorry
You Belong With Me
Nobody Like You
Favorite Place To Be
Valentine's Day
Teach Me
Blank

The Outfit

2.8K 35 8
Av prankadoodle

Credits to whoever made this.

As the shorter girl walked through the halls, Perrie could feel herself getting hard at the sight. Jade's firm ass bouncing up and down, her hips swaying with each step, the innocent side ponytail, her taut abs being shown off.

Honestly, Perrie was proud of herself for managing to prevent a tent situation. Jade stopped to drink from a water fountain, and just as she got up to continue her prancing, Perrie grabbed her and dragged her into the janitor's closet.

"W-What the-oh, Pez..." Perrie looked down at her outfit, suddenly very aware of what she was wearing. "H-H-Hey baby, how's your day going?" she asked softly. She went to button her shirt more to hide some cleavage but the brunette slapped her hand away. "What the fuck was that?!" Perrie snapped angrily. Jade winced at her girlfriend's tone. Perrie's sunglasses were still on which made it damn near impossible for Jade to gauge her girlfriend's emotions.

"I...it's just...well..." Jade stuttered. "Answer me right fucking now, Jade. This isn't funny." The brunette bit her lip and looked down at her outfit again. She knew Perrie had a thing for her knee socks...and short skirts...and well, every other tiny detail of the school girl's outfit. "I just wanted to feel sexy..." Jade whispered.

Perrie raised an eyebrow and stepped closer to the shorter girl. "Baby, you're so fucking sexy, it actually hurts sometimes," the blonde husked, pushing her hard member into Jade's thigh. "I saw you today and got hard so fast for you, Jadey. You know how fucking hot you look right now?" Jade blushed and shook her head. " I love this naughty school girl thing, but not in front of the whole school. This," Perrie whispered, gesturing her fingers at Jade's body. "is all mine, I don't want these dipshits seeing what I get to fuck every single day."

"I'm sorry, Perrie."

"Damn straight you're sorry, you should know better than to go prancing around like a little porn slut." Jade nodded meekly as Perrie smirked. "I think I need to teach you a lesson." The brunette looked up, confused.

"Baby, we're in school, I have class next period. Can't we just wait til' after school?" Jade protested. Perrie grabbed her hand and brought it to her hard crotch, wrapping her hand around her stiff dick. 

"Nuh-uh, tell your teacher something came up and you had to take care of it.," Perrie growled. Jade opened her mouth to protest, but Perrie glared at her sternly. The blue-eyed girl reached under the little school-girl skirt and pulled down the brunette's thong. "I think I'm gonna hold on to these, you want to be a filthy bitch and show yourself off the world? Fine. But you show them everything then," she hissed. Jade whimpered as she watched Perrie tug her pants down a bit, enough to get her cock out. She held it firmly and ran the head up and down Jade's dripping slit.

"You've been so bad, Jadey." The shorter girl nodded helplessly and moaned. "You've been so bad, you're gonna get fucked raw and thank me when I cum in you, understand?" Jade nodded again. "You answer me when I talk to you, slut."

"Yes, Perrie, I'll say thank you," she panted, getting wetter at the blonde's teasing.

"Why will you thank me? Say it for me." Perrie demanded.

"Because good sluts say thank you for getting filled with cum," Jade whimpered, repeatedly pushing her hips down to meet Perrie's dick.

"Shit, look at you, humping my cock. Tell me you want me."Perrie growled. 

"I want you so bad, so fuckin' bad. Fill me up, baby, show me you own me," Jade keened. Perrie held her cock and guided it to Jade's dripping sex, slowly pushing in inch by inch. "Fuuuuck yessss," Perrie hissed. Her head dropped back, and she smirked arrogantly as she pulled out almost completely, leaving only her bulbous head inside Jade's wet pussy as the brunette moaned at for more.

"Say please, bitch," Perrie said. "Please Pez, pretty please! Fuck me senseless with your big hard cock!" With that, Perrie thrusted her hips forward roughly and screamed. "Ooooh Jadey. yes, so good baby!" Perrie kept a quick even pace, pushing in until her hips met Jade's stiff clit. "No one gets this deep, baby. I'm the only one who hits all these spots in you," Perrie whispered, pushing in deeply as she could and rotating her hips a little to make sure she hit everything inside her girlfriend.

"N-No one baby, only you! Only your cock!" Jade whined.

 "You love big dicks, don't you. Jadey?"

"Y-Your big dick, baby!"

"You're my little whore?"

"Yes! Yes, y-your little whore!" 

The taller girl could feel herself getting close. Listening to Jade talk like such a slut, and dressed up in that outfit, it was almost too much. The blonde reached down and felt Jade's clit, which wasn't hard to find since it was as hard as Perrie herself.

"Cum for me baby, make my dick wet," she husked. The ex-cheerleader pinched the little nub hard and watched as Jade's mouth hung open in ecstasy. The feeling of the smaller girl's walls clenching around was incredible, and with one final thrust, Perrie shot her load deep into Jade's pussy. "Fuck yeah!"

After a few seconds of silence. Perrie spoke. "I love being inside of you," she whispered to Jade, who was panting eratically. The shorter girls nodded before her eyes shot open as Perrie started pumping. "Again," she ordered. The brunette wanted to protest, but Perrie thrusted so hard inside of her that all she could do was squeak and soon nod.

"I wanna watch your titties bounce while you ride me," the blonde growled. She tore Jade's knotted shirt, letting the white button-down hang loosely, then tugged roughly at the bunched up red undershirt, pulling it over Jade's head. Perrie thrust in powerfully, watching Jade's chest move with her hips. Finally, the blonde unsnapped the front clasp of the smaller girl's bra and let go. Perrie gasped at Jade's big breasts, her small brown nipples stiff pointing towards Perrie.

Suddenly, the taller girl was beating her girlfriend's pussy in quick, rough bursts, as she stared with fascination at Jade's bouncing tits. She reached up with both hands and grasped at the mounds, pinching and twisting the small nipples. Jade moaned with both pleasure and lust at the look of the blonde's eyes.

"Shit,  baby, I love how tight you are," Perrie growled. Jade moaned loudly and nodded. "Rub your clit, baby, make yourself cum for me."

Obediently, Jade slid her right hand over her taut stomach and found the small, stiff nub. She rubbed furiously, whimpering as Perrie pressed herself tightly against her girlfriend. "Oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum!"

Finally, the taller girl couldn't take it anymore and was letting her cum shoot from her dick, filling Jade's pussy.

"Ahh, fuck yeah!" Jade came just a few seconds after, screaming in pleasure. "Fuck yes, Perrie, fill my pussy up!"

Perrie leaned into Jade as the two took deep, unsteady breathes. After almost a minute of recovery, Perrie slowly pulled out, watching how slick her dick was with both of their cum. The brunette looked down lazily as Perrie spread her lips; both smiled at the cum that was dripping out from inside her.

"I love how sexy you make the 'just-fucked' look," Perrie growled. Jade grinned and looked down to reclasp her bra. "The fuck do you think you're doing?" the blonde asked angrily. Jade looked at her with a raised brow.

"Putting...putting on my bra?" The ex-cheerleader glared the smaller girl down. "A-Again, Perrie?"

"Well, again for me," Perrie said as Jade tried to put the pieces together. "On your knees," she said and the brunette grinned; she loved nothing more than giving her girlfriend a blowjob.

Jade obediently sunk down and stared at her prize which was now eye level. Perrie held her hard member, stroking it slowly to hold Jade's mesmerized gaze.

"You wanna suck your slut cum off my big, thick cock, don't you? You love being my dirty girl, huh? You want it, baby?" Perrie held her dick firmly, running her head over Jade's lips and cheeks. The brunette stuck her tongue out desperately, trying to get a taste of her girlfriend's meat. "Do you have any idea how filthy you look? You're on your fucking knees with your tongue out, just to get a taste of me." To both Jade's delight and horror, Perrie cockslapped her. "Say thank you," the blonde ordered as she continued stroking her shaft.

"Oh, t-thank you, baby," Jade whined, licking the precum that had dropped off the blonde's dick onto her hungry lips. Perrie smirked and cockslapped her again. Jade moaned wantonly.

"P-Please, Pez?"

"Ask me like a good girl."

"Please...please let me suck you," she panted. "P-please put your cock in my mouth!"

Perrie grinned. "Get to it then, suck my long, hard dick."

Jade nodded appreciatively and opened her mouth. Perie guided her dick inside and groaned. Jade started slow, moving her head further up the blonde with each bob. She stroked her girlfriend's hard shaft while she worked on holding the whole thing in her mouth. Soon, Perrie's massive dick was pressed snuggly up to the back of Jade's throat.

She almost came when the brunette looked up, as doe-eyed as could be, her plump lips swollen from the suction, and winked before doing something...wait, was that what she thought it was? Shit-Jade was giving her a hummer. Perrie moaned and thrust her hips so her dick was stuffed in the brunette's throat. Jade was humming some tune Perrie didn't care to identify. She was too wrapped up in how good the back of Jade's vibrating throat felt against her cock. She held Jade's head, fucking her face in shallow thrusts, never letting much more than an inch of her dick out of Jade's mouth. The smaller girl was slurping desperately, with little bits of spit dripping from her thoroughly fucked mouth. Soon Perrie felt that tight feeling in the bottom of her stomach and clenched her eyes shut.

"Shit," she groaned. She held onto the back of Jade's head as she felt herself cumming. "Drink it, drink me!" Perrie whimpered, starting to blow her load into her girlfriend's warm mouth. Suddenly, she pulled out and pumped her cock furiously. "Yeah, fuck yeah, here it...fuck, here it comes!" Thick white ropes of cum shot out of Perrie and landed all over Jade's eager face and titties.

Perrie collapsed against the door to the closet, panting deeply, her dick still in her hand. Jade stayed on her knees, her face and tits still covered with cum. 

"P-Perre..." Jade whimpered. The blonde lazily opened her eyes and looked down at her roughed up girlfriend. "Hmm?"

"I-I...I'm wet..." Jade blushed.

"Aww, my baby wants to come again? You love being covered in my jizz, but only when you get something out of it?" Jade blushed and looked down.

"Please?"

"Stand up, baby," Perrie said softly. Jade got up, leaning against the shelves, spreading her legs with a small smile.

The blonde pushed herself off the door and smiled cryptically. "Silly girl, I don't want to fuck you here," she whispered, running her fingers over her girlfriend's pussy. "I want to fuck you here." She reached around and ran her finger up Jade's ass. The smaller girl moaned. "Turn around and bend over for me."It didn't take Jade more than two seconds to present herself for Perrie's already hard cock. The blonde flipped her girlfriend's skirt back and admired the view. Stepping forward, she placed the head of her dick at Jade's entrance. "Ready for this, baby?"

"Yes! Yes! Please, Pez!" Jade begged. Perrie thrust forward slowly, shuddering at how hot and tight the brunette was.

"Mmm, you're so fucking tight, Jade." The blonde was keening to go faster. After pushing herself all the way inside, Perrie pulled back and thrust forward roughly.

"Fuuuuuuck, babyyyy!" Jade repeated and wailed. The big-dick girl wasn't going to be able to hold out for very long. Jade's asshole was so tight and felt incredible around her. She pounded mercilessly, caring about nothing more than filling Jade's ass with cum.

Jade took Perrie like a champ, and considering how big the blonde is, that's saying something.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck yes!" Perrie moaned as she thrust her dick into Jade harder. The smaller girl was screaming, pushing her hips back to meet every push. "Yes! Shit, take it Jadey! I'm gonna fucking cum! Take my hard cock!" Perrie howled and thrust deeply, spilling her load into Jade's tight hole. She pinched the diva's clit and felt the girl's asshole clench around her spent cock.

Perrie pulled out, her cock falling to her pants. She spanked Jade, who whimpered at the sensation, and watched her ass jiggle as drops of cum dripped from her asshole. "Finish school dripping in my cum, then come over after, your body's too addictive," the blonde growled. She pressed her front into her girlfriend's back and left kisses on her neck, gliding over her pulse point which was still beating impossibly fast.

"Love the outfit."

-

Sorry been inactive with my other stories lately, got caught up with schoolwork! I don't know when I'd be able to update again but pretty much soon. Please bear with me, thanks.

-prankadoodle

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

510K 15.2K 27
Você e sua mãe tinham acabado de se mudar para a casa do seu padrasto e foi então que você descobriu que teria um meio-irmão, você só não esperava sa...
103K 13.4K 34
Wednesday Addams, dona de uma empresa famosa, acaba perdendo sua melhor top model para empresa rival. Com Edward em sua cabeça, Wednesday decide ir e...
349K 25.9K 50
ᴏɴᴅᴇ ísɪs ᴄᴏʟᴏᴄᴀ ᴏ ᴇɴᴅᴇʀᴇçᴏ ᴇʀʀᴀᴅᴏ. ᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴅᴇ ʀᴀᴘʜᴀᴇʟ ʀᴇᴄᴇʙᴇ ᴜᴍ ᴠɪʙʀᴀᴅᴏʀ ᴠɪᴀ sᴇᴅᴇx. (ɴãᴏ ᴀᴄᴇɪᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛᴀçõᴇs. ᴘʟáɢɪᴏ é ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ)
121K 11.8K 22
⚽️ 𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘 𝗟𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮 perde seu pai por uma fatalidade. Nisso, teria que passar a morar com sua mãe e seu padrasto, o que era seu pesadelo. Em mei...