Love, Hate & Mr.Player | ✔

By _shreyapandey_

"Listen to your heart, but don't forget your brain - 'cause a broken heart cannot function properly." Ever si... More

[Prologue] About to meet Mr. Player (Edited)
[1] Kissing Mr.Player(Edited)
[2] Irresistible Mr. Player(Edited)
[3] Mr.Player's Womanizing Ways(Edited)
[4] The Mistake With Mr. Player(Edited)
[5] Mr. Player Just Made It Worse(Edited)
[6] Mr. Player Meets My Mom(Edited)
[7] Drive With Mr. Player(Edited)
[8] Mr. Player's Latest Prey(Edited)
[9] Mr.Player As Assignment Partner(Edited)
[10]Study-Date With Mr. Player(Edited)
[11] Good-Bye Mr Player(Edited)
[12] Mr.Player's No-Touch Policy
[13] Mr Player's New Girl+Friend
[14] Mr.Player's Commitment Phobia
[15] Double Dating With Mr. Player
[16] Played By Mr. Player
[17] Walking Away From Mr.Player
[18] Liking Mr.Player
[19] Mr. Player Is A (The) Beast
[20] Resisting Mr. Player (And Failing)
[21] Mr. Player Comforts The Good Girl
[22] In Love With Mr. Player
[23] Need To Tell Mr. Player
[24] Confessing To Mr. PLayer
[26] Mr. Player Likes The Good Girl
[27] Mr. Player Gets Jealous
[28] Mr. Player In Love
[29] Mr. Player-Date Crasher?
[30] With Mr. Player in the Rain
[31] Mr. Player's confession
[32] Mr. Player & Miss Stuck-up- 'It Couple'
[33] Mr. Player And The Drunken Girl
[34] Mr Player's Break-up Strategy
[35] Complicated Mr. Player
!!!!>>AUTHOR'S NOT<< *Read Plz* IMPORTANT!!!!
[36] Prove It Mr. Player
[37] Mr.Player Is Player No More
[38] Date With Mr.Player
[Epilogue] Finally With Mr. Player
Author's Note-->*PLEASE READ*
Author's Note-->Regarding Sequel

[25] Hating Mr.Player

80.7K 1.8K 225
By _shreyapandey_

Dedicated to ruby56 for being an awesome reader! <3 xoxo

Chapter 25

I didn't know where I was going, I had no clue at all. I could hear distant laughter and chatter, but all of it didn't matter to me. Right now I felt so...alone, lonely, broken-hearted, depressed, and I can go on and on and on.

I continued walking. School was out of question. There's no way I can study today. I trudged out of the school, forgetting my car in the parking lot. Honestly, right now I couldn't quite make myself care about it. Or for that matter anything.

There was a hollow feeling wellling up inside my chest. I felt so hurt. I wanted to curl myself up in a ball and cry my pain away.

Because that's what there really was-pain. Pain in every inch of my heart.

I didn't even realise it and I was in front of the thinking place. It was as lonely as ever, just like me. Sometimes I felt as if this place was made just for me.

I slumped down on the slightly moist ground and wrapped my arms around myself and let the tears fall.

Hot salty tears ran down my cheek. I felt slightly good and relieved to cry. I felt the pain in my heart lessen. Whoever said crying helps to lessen the hurt had been right. I felt slightly better. But it didn't change much. I still felt hurt.

Besides the tears weren't stopping at all.

'If you sound all romantic and cheesy like in those crappy romance novels...I might just do you'

'You're plain, simple and boring.'

'I might do you once,  or twice-tops!'

'I thought you already knew? Didn't I say it wasn't real?'

A new batch of tears began and I cried harder this time. His cold harsh words kept repeating themselves in my mind. I felt so hurt.

I wiped of the tears with my hands and sat there silently in the same position, thinking.

Dylan's face was etched in my mind and wasn't ready to leave. His care-free, casual smile, his deep blue-green eyes, his soft beautiful lips, his always messed-up hair...

He looked perfect.

Except that was the only thing perfect about him. He just 'looked' perfect, he wasn't perfect at all. He wasn't as amazing as everyone thought he was. He was a douche.

And he broke my heart.

But honestly, it was as if he'd done a three sixty degree turn and was a whole new personality. He was cocky, arrogant, full-of-himself, non-caring, obnoxious...player.

PLAYER.

How many times had I told myself associating with Mr. Player was a bad idea?

Oh yeah, countless of times.

Why didn't I listen to my brain and continue with the I'm-not-ever-going-to-talk-to Mr. Player thing? No, instead I had to fall for his charms and agree to be his friend. When in fact, it all was a lie. I was just a new clean tissue he got to use, and now he's done with this tissue and decided to cast it away.

Hadn't I seen this coming?

But guess what?

Its time to get over it

I got up, wiping off my tears one last time. No need to go on crying like shit.

****

"How could he?!" Tia exclaimed. Her mouth was open in shock. She dove towards me for a hug and I embraced her. It was times like these I was glad I had a best friend like her.

To be honest, I was very, very sad. Even the thought of what happened this morning brought tears to my eyes.

"That asshole! I'm gonna go right up to him tomorrow and bitch slap him!"

"Actually no, don't do that. Because I'm planning to do it myself"

"Really?"

I nodded. "Totally! He deserves it. No one plays with my feelings and gets away with it!"

Tia smiled and hugged me once again.

"The problem is, I need to forget him, get over him. I still love him. I'll do anything to stop my heart from fluttering when our eyes meet. Any ideas? Actually nevermind, I'll google it"

"Seriously? Google it?"

"Yup"

I typed up- "How to move over a player"

A few suggestions came up which weren't what I was looking for. But then I stumbled upon a forum where girls were talking about their heartbreaks and how they got over it.

There was all kind of of "I can't live without him","I thought I was gonna die","It was difficult to breathe" and all kind of shit. I was going to leave it too when I stumbled upon a comment by a girl with the id- 'Adriennexxluv'

She wrote "I fell for this hot guy who was a player. He played me like numerous other girls and I realised he was a total douche. To get over him, I started going out with numerous other guys and soon enough I forgot him"

I read it out loud to Tia. She stared at me sceptically. "Think it'll work?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Who knows? Maybe"

****

I parked my car in the crowded parking lot of our school and got out. I saw a couple of guys check me out as I made my way to the main building. Well, I did look good.

"To feel good, you must look good" Tia had said. Though I thought it was the other way round, but try telling that to Tia. So here I was looking slightly prettier today.

My hair was encircling my face and falling down my shoulder in soft ringlets. I had applied make-up today-lip gloss and mascara. I was wearing a blue tank-top with a short black leather jacket over it and denim skirts with knee length boots.

Yeah, I looked smokin' hot.

Kinda the scene you see in a clichè story right? The broken-hearted girl turns up looking hot the next day?

Pretty much.

A couple of guys I didn't recognised did a double take at me and wolf-whistled. I paid them no attention. I was looking for one guy in particular. No one messes with Alex Rojers.

Even though the parking lot was crowded, the school hallways were relatively empty. I headed over to my locker, stuffing it with my books and taking out the required text book and notebook for first period class.

When I turned around, my breath caught mid-way. No matter how many times, I'll never get used to those blue-green eyes and prevent my heart from doing somersaults inside my chest.

"Alex..." just him saying my name was enough to fuel my anger. I knew it'll be happening sooner or later, but I had no clue it'll happen so soon.

In a second my hand met his face. A loud smack echoed in the hallway. A couple of people turned to see what had happened.

Dylan stood there all silent and rigid. I glared at him, and this time I knew there was only hatred in my eyes.

"Alex look, let me--"

Smack!

Another slap across his face.

"H-how dare you!" My breath was coming out ragged. Anger was evident in my voice. Dylan's face was an epitome of shock.

"How dare you! How can you have the audacity to walk up here to me and show me your fucking face! How dare you! After all you did! If you're here to explain...actually no, why would you explain?! You're Mr. Player aren't you? That's what people call you, don't they?! You don't owe anyone any explaination. According to you, its perfectly fine if you use any girl and throw her away like trash." I took in a breath and after a slight pause continued. "You know what Mr. Player? You're a stupid, full-of-yourself, cocky, arrogant, disgusting jerk who has no respect for girls. I don't know who that guy was who I ended up falling for, but it was definitely not you"

I turned away, ready to walk off. I didn't want to end up crying again. I had this weird habit of crying when I got extremely angry. It was a wonder how I hadn't started crying yet, but I knew it wouldn't be long before I did.

But before I could take another step, a hand clasped around my arm and pulled me. Soon enough, I was being dragged towards an empty classroom.

"Hey! Leave my hand! Leave my hand you asshole!"

I was pushed up against the wall, a hand blocking me from both the sides. Dylan towered over me a couple of inches. His eyes stared adamantly into mine.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Let me explain..." he said.

"Explain what?!" I said, exasperated. "Are you here to explain why you acted liked a total douche and befriended me to get into my pants?!"

He sighed, and surprisingly, his hands dropped by his sides. His head hung down, staring at the ground.

"I'm sorry" he said softly, so softly it was almost inaudible. My expressions softened a bit. He looked up. He looked so sincere, so honest, I almost forgave him.

Almost.

I'd gone all calm and my anger had melted away. Our eyes met and suddenly, all of it came rushing back. His words like daggers echoed inside my head. His cold harsh words stabbed my heart once again. The hurt and anger returned. And I realised what this was. A lie. A lie like every other thing that we shared.

I pushed him away, stepping aside.

"Get off!" I walked off.

"Alex, please--" his hands clasped around mine. For a second I thought he'd pull me towards him. But he didn't. We stood in that same stance.

"Leave my hand" my voice came out calmer than it was supposed to. "Leave my hand Dylan, don't make it anymore difficult for me. You've don't more than enough damage, its time you let me go. Besides, I wouldn't want to ruin your petty reputation. Wouldn't like it if someone sees us together will you?"

"Alex that's not it..."

"Then what is it?!  Honestly Dylan, you're confusing me. Just tell me though, what you said back there, did you mean it? Did all we share was just a pretend-friendship. Do you really find me boring and stupid and plain? Did you just wanted to play me because you were bored?"

"No Alex. Our friendship was real, everything between us was real. All those passionate kisses and those fun moments of friendship was real"

"Then why did you say what you said yesterday?"

"Because-because..."

I waited. I was feeling better knowing Dylan didn't mean what he said, but I needed to know why he did what he did.

"Because?" I prompted.

He grew quiet. "Because...nothing"

My eyes widened. I shook my head in disbelief. I can't believe I almost fell for your pathetic lie again. Almost. I hate you Dylan! You hear that?! You've ruined me! You've ruined my life! What I thought was so true, all men are the same! All of them! Including you and dad! I'll never forigvve you Dylan, never!"

And with that, I stomped away, my heart heavy with hurt yet at the same time the hope of a new beginning lingering in it.

-------------------

A/N- Another chapter up! So Alex hates Dylan (pretty much) what's gonna happen next? Clue-read the title :P Please VOTE and COMMENT. I could really use some! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 150K 40
"I have this strong urge to kiss you." he said as his eyes flicked to my lips and then back to my eyes. I felt my heartbeat increasing and my knees w...
159K 3.9K 21
"I'm sorry okay! If I would of known I would of told you but I didn't! I was not expecting this Chase! I had dream's! And now your blaming this on me...
4.9M 129K 26
An arm snaked around my waist and he forced me to face him. "That kiss on Wednesday was hot, wanna continue from where we left off?" He whispered h...
979K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...