Us - The Mess // COMPLETED

By BettyIsMoody

We all thought Scömìche was real in 2017, but 2018 changed it all. They have boyfriends, the are not roommat... More

1 - Deny U
2 - It is your fault
3 - Hooked
4 - I need my own life
5 - Be Mature
6 - Stay away
7 - Acceptance
8 - Offstage
9 - Be honest with yourself
10 - God knows we're worth it
11 - Scömìche 2018
12 - Don't go
13 - Bad for us
14 - Be brave
15 - You can

16 - What?!

366 22 22
By BettyIsMoody

6 months later

Cartier Boutique, Rodeo Drive, LA

Mr. Lee POV:

I started to clean display cases one more time. I am obsessed with tidiness. I am working at this boutique for ages and I love my job. Do you know why? Because it is not stereotyped at all. There are so many stories which beginning in here and some, which ended here. I have seen love, happiness, emotions and also cheating, crying and grief. I just love my job.

Doors clacked.

"Good afternoon Mr. Grassi it is so nice to see you again!"

"Good afternoon Lee. How are you?"

"Oh! Great as always, thank you for asking and you?"

"It can't be better Lee, believe me."

"May I tell you, that you look stunning today?"

"Thank you..."

He is so cute, when he is blushing and so humble. He treats me like a human being and expert, even when he is an LA VIP.

"You didn't come for compliments I presume. What can I do for you, Mr. Grassi?"

His cheeks turned to strawberry red. Interesting...

"Umm. I... I am looking for an engagement ring."

My jaw dropped. That was the first time in ages, when my behavior wasn't fully professional. "Congratulations Mr. Grassi. I am sure Mr. Hoying will be surprised. I wish you all the best, you both are one of the most precious clients I have ever met. I will help you with pleasure. Do you have any idea?"

"Something simple, but unique."

I have shown him several collections, but he wasn't fully sure. Then I suddenly know what he needs to see. "I have one ring, which is really different. Very simple, but I have a feeling, that you might find it original."

I carefully took the ring from the display, gently polished it and held it to his hand.

His eyes had widened.

"As you can see, the point is, that if you will be willing to provide your fingerprint, it will be engraved to the surface of the ring. Mr. Hoying will have your finger literally with him every time. How do you like it?"

"I love it! This is it! This is the one! That is just perfect. It is so similar to our matching tattoos. I mean the story behind it. Well - let's get this fingerprint done as soon as possible..."

I was so excited, that I found the right one.

"Lee?"

I dared to look into his eyes. "Yes, Mr. Grassi?"

"Thank you."

He is really an angel...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Doors clacked.

I thought I saw a ghost, but I quickly found my professionalism again.

"Good evening, Mr. Hoying."

"Good evening, Lee. How are you and your family? I bet your grandchildren had to grown up already."

He asked about my family first always. You can tell he has a huge loving and trusting heart. He was such gentleman every time he was talking to me. He acted like a visitor, not the client.

"They are attending elementary school already. Thank you for asking. I am very well. And you, Mr. Hoying, how are you?"

"Wow! Elementary! ... I have never been better, Lee! And that is one of the reasons, why I am here today."

I raised my eyebrows.

"I would be honored, if you could help me to find the engagement ring for love of my life."

I coughed a little... "I apologize, Mr. Hoying. I will help you to find the one for Mr. Grassi. Do you have anything in mind already?"

He nit his brows... I have to tell you, he was adorable and childish. I bet you will love him, if you will able to meet him.

"No, but I want something unique and simple. I think Mitch will don't want to have many diamonds as an engagement ring, you know? I will choose something nobler as a wedding ring."

"Understandable Mr. Hoying. I am sure we will find the one for Mr. Grassi. Let's have a look."

After a long time, Mr. Hoying finally held in his hands two rings from our latest collection. He was hesitating between them and couldn't decide. He put both rings on the top of the display and sighed. He stepped back and looked around the whole boutique.

"Lee, I don't know. Mitch is flawless. He is a jewel himself, how can I find anything as extraordinary as him?"

He was scanning all rings around.

"There is one box with the ring, that you haven't shown me. Could you, please?"

Oh no! I forgot to take the Mr. Grassi's ring at the workroom. It is too late now to hide the ring from him.

"This is the special edition. As you can see, we can engrave your fingerprint on the surface of the ring. The ring will be just one of the kind after that."

"It is perfect! Flawless! Unique! It is as him. I wish you could see him, Lee. He is gorgeous and he is looking so relaxed since the moving together again."

I thought I will have to put my hand in front of my mouth to stop laughing.

"Mr. Grassi always looked like the fairy, Mr. Hoying. You are a lucky man I can tell."

"I am! Thank you, Lee. I really appreciate your help... So let's make that fingerprint, I am so curious."

I smiled at him. He is like a ball of sunshine. They will have a happy end; they are perfect together... I love my job, as I said, but sometimes I love it even more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott's POV:

"Mitch! Come on! I bet you are gorgeous enough already!" I yelled upstairs to my 'always oh so late' boyfriend.

"Scott Richard one more statement like that and I am not going anywhere!" He snapped back at me.

"Yes ma'am! Sorry ma'am! Any other orders?" I asked in an army tone.

There was sudden silence and for a second I was afraid, that he didn't get my joke.

"Soldier?"

I breathe out in relief. "Yes ma'am?"

"Go get me a coffee! It will take me way longer, than I presumed."

I smiled for myself. Of course! We had our 6 months anniversary and he just want to look as flawless as possible. However, you know Mitch - he can wear a space suit and he will still made everybody around him gasp in admiration.

"Yes ma'am, but be ready when I come home, because we will be really late and I will have to run to your room, grab your pretty ass and literally carry you to the car!"

I heard a playful giggle. God I love my sassy queen so fucking much!

I came back in after a few minutes (We found a house close to the Starbucks. Eat it!) and I wanted to go check him out, when I heard steps down the stairs.

An angel appeared in the room. He wore a white bottom up blouse witch oversized sleeves, his long, thin fingers hidden in them. He left three buttons opened and you can see all his chest tattoos exposed. He shaved and that made his tan skin soft and vulnerable. Kissable.

The blouse was way too long for his smaller body and was covering his knees. It looked like a dress. He chose slim fit black jeans, obviously excited already from my reaction and from our date.

"Awww Mitchy! You look like a nymph! I don't think you can go outside like that - you will blind everybody we might meet with your beauty! Maybe I will just strip you and make you feel amazing..."

Mitch blushed. He was so modest, even after he got really famous in the fashion world. His photo was on the cover of an international queer magazine and caused the magazine sold out after a few hours after publishing.

"Thank you, Scotty."

I took my arms around his body and rested them on his back. I lowered myself to even our tallness, but he still had to stand on tiptoes. Our lips met in sweet and soft kiss, just to feel the pleasure and butterflies. That is all I wanted from life. To hold him tight. "I love you dove."

His smile brightened: "Love you too teddy bear."

Mitch's POV:

"Where are we going Scotty?" I asked curiously.

"Ha ha ha - nice try! I'm not telling you Mitchy and don't try to use your precious weapons against me. I am stubborn today."

"Yeah?" I drew closer to him whispered in his ear, my hand suddenly massaging his boner. "Tell me and I will be nice to you."

He was breathing heavily, trying to concentrate on driving, but when I pressed my hand a little bit more, a moan escaped from his parted lips.

"F...Fuck Mitch! St...op!"

What a beautiful words for such teaser as I am. It just gave me a motivation to continue. "Tell me daddy, or it will be worse."

"N...NO!"

"Such a bad boy..." I replied and lowered my head to his lap. I put my lips on his member and kissed him through the fabric.

"G O D!" moaned Scott, his face was red he was desperately fixing his eyes on road.

"Tell me and I will take care of your big problem down here."

"M... No!"

"OK then." I said and sat back to my seat.

He looked at me briefly: "Evil!"

"I don't know what are you talking about." I answered and looked from my window. In my mind I was endlessly happy - I love how we messing around each other after so many years of friendship and partnership. The upgrade from best friends to boyfriends only put it in a different level of teasing. We became stronger together; even I couldn't imagine that at the beginning.

I finally focused more on the direction and realized that I know this part of city. Suddenly it got me.

"Scotty? Are we...? Are we going to THAT place?" That didn't make sense, did it?

"I don't know, what are you talking about." He replied using my own words against me. Touché.

He really didn't need to reply anymore, because we already turned to the street and parked in front of IT.

I lost my words... Almost... "Why?"

"I have my reasons Mitchy, just be patient with me and please try to follow me."

"No. Why?" I crossed my arms.

He went from the car, opened the door for me and heeled over to kiss gently my cheek.

"Please."

"Ok. But only because I love you and you just made those stupid puppy eyes."

He took my hand and helped me to get from the car.

... We were standing in front of our old Sup3erfruit home.

Scott's POV:

"I talked to the new owner of the apartment and he gave me a key and permission to look around."

"Scotty... You know I have mixed feelings about this place. I mean. I love our old home, but there are so many memories between these walls and not all of them are good."

"...but most of them are good Mitchy. Most of them are the most precious memories I have and most of them only because of you."

Mitch sighed. "We broke up here. We almost lost each other after that. I can't forget it."

"I know, but we became stronger at the end. Come kitten, trust me."

"I always trust you, Scott." Replied, and followed me inside.

We were walking around the apartment and start talking about our memories. It was better than I thought; the house had some kind of Sup3rfruit happy, sassy and giggly spirit.

We slowly start to made jokes, almost jumping around and started to sing our favorite parts of random songs, just to have a pleasure for catching harmonies. In our minds, we were in early 20ties again and behaved like that.

"Let's go to the patio," Mitch shouted in excitement, his heels clacking on the floor.

My heart jumped. This is it. The patio...

Mitch was comfortably standing in the middle, his hands on railing.

I came to him, hugged him from behind and kissed him on exposed neck. He shivered and put his hand on mine.

I started to talk to him, held him tight, my voice low and trembling.

"Mitch, don't turn around until I ask you for it and just listen... Please?"

He nodded, relaxed in my arms.

"Mitch, I fell in love with you when I was just a little kid and I thought, that I know, what love is. You broke my heart, but I am grateful at the end. You was wiser than I was and you knew we weren't ready for a relationship. You know I am a keeper and I would try to do anything to made us happy, but that would destroy us. You gave us a chance to stay together as best friends and we learned how to love and respect each other like that. We grew up together and became inseparable as friends, couple and lovers. I love you Mitchy. I love you more than I can express and more than I am able to take. Sometimes it scares me how important you are for me and sometimes I cry of the fear to losing you. I lived my dream past 6 months and I thank you for that. If anything will happened to me any time soon, please know, that you made my life worth living and I am enjoying every second of it. I hope I will stay healthy and strong another couple of years to be able to see you smile. You are stunning Mitchy, your body is flawless and your expressions are like a drug for me, but the most important is your personality. You have huge heart for every friend of yours; you have your heart for me. You are not selfish, snooty or aggressive. Those are not part of your dictionary. You are supporting, caring, humble and the kindest person in this universe... "

"Mitch? Can you turn around please?"

He did and I realized he is silently crying. I supposed to start panicking, but I was never surer about my actions that then.

"Mitchy, baby, I want to grow old with you. I want to be next to you when our carriers end, when you will find your first grey hair, when your body become weak and covered with wrinkles. I want to be there for you, comfort you, reassure you, calm you and take care about you. All I care about in my life since I was 10 is your happiness. Those shining stars in your eyes."

I knelt. Mitch eyes widened. Velvet case opened in my hand.

"Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi... Will you marry me?"

Mitch squeaked. His eyes drowning in mine.

"S...Sc..Scott?" He was unable to talk clearly, his voice higher than ever, his body shaking. He put his hand in his pocket, grabbed something tiny, reached for my hand and kissed my palm before he carefully put a ring in it.

"What?!"

Mitch smiled behind his tears.

"Scott Richard Hoying... Make me the happiest man in the world - will YOU marry me?"

I start to cry...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it. This is the end of the story.

I put my heart into it and I literally wrote my wishes for Scömíche. Who knows how the reality will look like in the future? I wish them both pure happiness.

Thank you all for your likes, comments, love and support you show me on my way!!!

YOU ARE MY MUSE AFTER ALL!

Learning from the "King of promo" - if you really liked my story, you can vote/nominate it in different categories in The Pentatonix Fanfiction Awards 2018

User name: PTXFanficAwards

Surprise for you - I am writing a new book and I will post it today. Stay tuned and follow my account to receive notifications. The name is Forbidden and it will be Scömíche (of course), but more dramatic, darker and more my inner fantasy. I can't wait to share it with you.

Love you all!

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 326 29
|| SCÖMÌCHE FANFIC || COMPLETED || Behind the Superfruit camera, something's going on. Scott really likes Mitch, but there is no way Mitch likes him...
22.1K 1K 14
〝he sighed, not speaking, and after some time, i heard his breathing slow down to a regular pace, and i couldn't tell if he was asleep. "mitch?" i sa...
11.3K 540 23
When Scott meets Alex will his life be changed? Will he finally be happy? Or will he fall back into the dark hole of depression that he had been spir...
3.2K 200 22
Scott Hoying is one of the best players in College Football, with at least ten NFL teams wanting him, and he was only a sophomore. Everyone wanted hi...