The Quiet One || k.th✔️

By outcastedfl

Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followe... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Not a chapter
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Q&A Special? (Closed)
Q&A special answers 😅 (finally)

Ten

22.7K 1K 945
By outcastedfl

"There she is! Arrest that bitch right now!"
——————————————

"Who are you calling bitch? You crazy bum!" You wanted to bomb rush her, but the cops were there and you didn't want to be charged with assault.

And on top of that you didn't even know why Lexi called the cops on you in the first place.

"Ladies, ladies, cut it out. Now, Ms. Lexi, you were reporting a kidnapping."

"Yes, that WHORE over there kidnapped my Taehyung."

You gritted your teeth at the nasty names Lexi was calling you. Jungkook noticed this action due to your pearly whites shining against the moonlit sky, and he walked over to you.

"You two disappeared so suddenly, what's going on?" He asked, surprisingly calm.

"Tae just wanted to talk, that's all."

"Oh, okay."

Jungkook threw his arm around you, in an attempt to share his body heat. You were comfortable with it since you had now grown accustom to actions like this since you and Jungkook were now 'dating'.

But you didn't know that behind your back Taehyung and Jungkook were glaring at each other.

The police officer walked over to Taehyung and looked at him from head to toe, then he walked back to Lexi.

"Ma'am, please don't call 911 if you don't have an emergency."

Lexi scoffed, "what's wrong with you!? She kidnapped him!"

The police man let out a labored sigh, he was clearly annoyed by Lexi. "That man over there is completely capable of taking care of himself," he faced Taehyung and pointed at you.

"Did this young lady kidnap you."

His partner was snickering at the words that had escaped his mouth.

It's so ridiculous if you think about it.
Your small, frail self kidnapping a man that's like twice the size of you?
Come on!

"No sir," Taehyung vigorously shook his head 'no'.

"Okay case closed. Yo Bill."

"Yah Adam?"

"C'mon, lets go."
They began to walk to their car.

"NO, you're not leaving unless she's going with you."

Lexi screeched and slapped the police man's shoulder.

She was gonna hit him again but then Taehyung intervened.

He wrapped his arms around Lexi and trapped her arms by her side.

"Sorry officer." Taehyung apologized for Lexi, who was thrashing and kicking in his arms.

The police man tapped Taehyung's shoulder, "this one's a handful, good luck."

He turned to the boys on the porch, they looked as if they were frozen there.

"You fellas have a good night now."

Namjoon skipped down the steps to shake the officers hand, "goodnight to you too sir."

And lastly the officer turned to you and Jungkook.

"I'm sorry about how your night went young lady, I hope you have a great morning."

"Thank you officer, and I'm sorry for all the trouble caused tonight."

"Oh it's no problem, just doing my duty, bye now."

The two officers piled into their car and drove off, Lexi took this as her chance to strike.

"Wwaaahhh." Lexi broke out of Taehyung's hold and charged at you.

You've never been much of a confrontational person, so you just waited for her punch to land, but it surprisingly didn't.

Jungkook had shoved her away.
You never knew Jungkook had it in him to hurt a girl.

"Are you Okay Y/N?" He places his hands on your shoulders.

"Yah, I'm good."

"TAHYUNGIEEE," Lexi screamed as she slammed her fists against your well watered lawn.

You were sick of her whinny, annoying, obnoxious voice ringing in your ear so you decided it's time for her to be dismissed.

"Leave. My house. Right. Now."

You had bent down to her level and said this right in her face, using the most intimidating voice you could muster.

"Ha, Who are you talking to?"

"Well, I told you to leave nicely but now I'm going to say it again, in a not so nice way."

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE."

The boys all came up to you trying to calm you down.

"Make me." She sassed.

"Okay, I will."

You walked around to the back of your house, Jungkook followed right behind you trying to discourage you from doing whatever it is that you're going to do.

You grabbed the watering hose and turned it on, but you bent it at the head so that the water wouldn't come out. And so that the pressure would build up.

You came around the corner of your house and you could see Lexi's eyes widen.

"You wouldn't dare." She challenged you.

"Try me."

"You dumb bi-"

Lexi's sentence was cut short, she was interrupted by the powerful blast of water that was sent her way, via You.

You expected the boys to be fighting you for the hose but nope they all stood back and just watched you drench Lexi.

You figured they didn't like her either.

But your fun was cut short when the pressure of the water gradually decreased to nothing.

You turned around and saw Taehyung walking from behind your house.

"That's enough Y/N."

Taehyung looked at you with the coldest eyes ever.

Making you feel even colder than the midnight air had already done.

You felt sick to your stomach, so you averted your gaze, but that didn't help because now you were looking at Lexi.

Her skin was blistered and she was bleeding from many tiny cuts in her skin. Her body was red, her skin looked extremely agitated.

You couldn't believe the amount of pain you had just inflicted on another human being. No matter how much you thought she deserved it.

Now you really wanted to throw up. You were thinking back to all the times your mother taught you to 'do onto other as you'd like others to do onto you'.

You let your rage blind you and you hated that you lost yourself in anger so easily.

You began to shake, "Lexi, I'm so sorry." You stretched your hand out to help her up.

"Back away from me you psycho bitch!"

Taehyung threw Lexi's arm over his shoulder and wrapped his arm around her waist, to help her up.

"Wow Y/N, I never thought of you as the bully type."

Ouch, you felt that.

"Hey! You sure have a lot to say when Y/N acts up, but you have bitchy girlfriend who's litteraly the spawn of Satan himself. And everything she does to pester Y/N, it goes un noticed by you Taehyung." Jungkook was fuming.

Taehyung didn't even acknowledge him, he just turned around so his back was facing all of you and said.

"Thanks for having us over Y/N, we'll be taking our leave now."

Then he walked away.

And of all the times he's walked away from you.

This was the only time it didn't pain you to see him go.
<>

Unedited sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 35.5K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung → Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...
176K 4.7K 24
Jimin,Taehyung,Namjoon ,Yoongi,Hoseok are the most popular group in Seoul high school they have everything each other popularity good grades and pare...
221K 6.6K 51
𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 !TITLE CHANGE! FORMERLY 'THE POPULAR BOY' Jeon Jungkook is the popular boy in school. When Kim Taehyung transfers to his school he get...
129K 5.2K 65
Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you're getting great grades, you have amazin...