The Alpha's Lost Mate

By BrilliantCrescent

"Bryson, where are you? Why haven't you come to get me? Who are you?" I don't know who Bryson is. I don't kn... More

INTRODUCTION
|CHAPTER 1|
|CHAPTER 2|
|CHAPTER 3|
|CHAPTER 4|
|CHAPTER 5|
|CHAPTER 6|
|CHAPTER 7|
|CHAPTER 8|
|CHAPTER 9|
|CHAPTER 10|
|CHAPTER 11|
|CHAPTER 12|
|CHAPTER 13|
|CHAPTER 14|
|CHAPTER 15|
|CHAPTER 17|
|CHAPTER 18|
|CHAPTER 19|
|CHAPTER 20|
|CHAPTER 21|
|CHAPTER 22|
|CHAPTER 23|
|CHAPTER 24|
|CHAPTER 25|
|CHAPTER 26|
|CHAPTER 27|
|CHAPTER 28|
|CHAPTER 29|
|CHAPTER 30|
|CHAPTER 31|
|CHAPTER 32|
|CHAPTER 33|
|CHAPTER 34|
|CHAPTER 35|
|CHAPTER 36|
|CHAPTER 37|
|CHAPTER 38|
|CHAPTER 39|
|CHAPTER 40|
|CHAPTER 41|
|CHAPTER 42|
|CHAPTER 43|
|CHAPTER 44|
|CHAPTER 45|
|CHAPTER 46|
|CHAPTER 47|
|CHAPTER 48|
|CHAPTER 49|
|CHAPTER 50|

|CHAPTER 16|

13.7K 390 14
By BrilliantCrescent

|Everett|

Morgana peaks my interest but she also scares me. She is incredibly skinny and tall. Her facial features delicate yet sharp. Her hair is the most beautiful blue and made up of the most beautiful curls that stretch to the ground. Her cloak spreads out behind her as she walks slightly in front of us. Her ghostly blue eyes are both incredibly beautiful but equally haunting. 

"Thank you for saving me, Miss. Morgana." I tell her from where I am perched piggy back on Bryson. "Thank you for healing my brother too."

"You are more then welcome, Everett. I have known my duty to you for many years. Our Seer Witch Lyssa is very talented." Morgana seems to swell with pride as she talks about the witches in her clan.

"If you knew about Everett, why didn't you save her from the Blood Moon Pack," Bryson growls and his muscles tighten beneath me. "Why did you let that monster Archer do those things to her? Why didn't you contact my pack and tell us where she was?"

I hug Bryson's neck tightly and bury my nose into his neck hoping my closeness will comfort him. He is breathing hard and I see his jaw is clenched. I place my hand on his cheek and turn him towards me. I place my forehead on his and close my eyes.

"It's okay. I'm here now."

Bryson takes a shaky breath and kisses my forehead before turning back to Morgana. His breathing is still heavy and his shoulders shake slightly.

"That is not for me to discuss, Wolf. You will discuss that with Liliana, our Clan Leader, and with Lyssa about why we did not act. I would like to say though, I am sorry to the both of you and your pack for what occurred." Morgana doesn't look back at us and continues to walk.

We don't talk any more and I just watch Morgana as she walks ahead of us. The nature around us seems to move out of the way as Morgana nears it before resuming into it's original spot. The idea of magic has been fascinating me since the moment Bryson told me about witches. Bryson told me that witches draw their power from the land they claim as their clan lands, much like how an Alpha has power over the wolves within his pack lands. I wonder if they will be able to help us if they are off their land. I hope they can.

>>><><<<

I must of fallen asleep because Bryson is sitting on a bed next to me, gently smiling down at me with the same smile that makes my heart jump every time I see it. I smile back and sit up with Bryson's help. The wounds on my back have healed up since being with Bryson but they are still there and prominent. Even with my werewolf healing beginning to take effect they will take a while to heal and will most definitely scar. The thought makes me sad as I stare down at my scarred arms.

"Hey, what's wrong Little One?" Bryson lifts my chin up and stares me in the eyes.

"I was just thinking about my scars. They probably will never fade. They make me ugly and remind me of what he did." Tears run down my cheeks and Bryson kisses them away.

"Everett, listen to me. You are beautiful. You are not ugly and don't ever think that you are. Your scars will probably never fade but they do not make you ugly. I love you for who you are and my love doesn't depend on whether or not you have scars or not." Bryson kisses my forehead before hugging me close.

I nod against his chest unable to speak as emotions overwhelm me. Sparks spread over my skin as I touch Bryson and I bathe in them. They comfort me and warm me from the inside. I've only been with Bryson for a week now but I can't imagine my life without him.

Looking around I take in the room we are in. Everything is hand craved wood and pristine. The room is warm and gives a comforting feel. I'm guessing we are in the Northern Witch Clan Lands.

"Are we at the Northern Witch Clan lands?" I ask, moving to sit on the edge of the bed next to Bryson, holding his hand on my lap and playing with his fingers, finding the sparks that shoot up my arm extremely soothing.

"Yes we made it here safely. I believe we will be able to get their help. They did save you from those rogues." Bryson says tightening his hold on my hand. He looks in the distance. "Keeping you safe is my top priority."

I nod in response not saying anything.

I lean my head on his shoulder and continue to play with his fingers. "How is Logan? Is he alright?"

"He's already healing. He's going to be fine Everett. Don't even think that this is you're fault. None of this is your fault." Bryson whispers before standing up.

He offers me his hand and I take it and stand up. My knees are shaking but I manage to hold my weight up. Bryson smiles at me encouragingly and takes a small step forward. I follow suit and hold onto his arm as we continue to walk to the door. He opens it and leads me through it.

"You're doing great. I'm so proud of you," Bryson says and continues to walk slowly next to me offering his support.

"Thank you." I whisper. My cheeks warm up and I look at the ground, looking at my feet as we walk.

We walk slow as Bryson encourages me to continue to walk. The hall we are in is long and full of wooden doors much like the one I had come out of. This must be their living quarters. The hall is full of beautiful art work. Some are landscapes, some are portraits of what I am guessing is previous clan leaders. They are all beautiful. All of them have pure white hair – varying in style, – high cheek bones, the bluest of eyes and the sweetest of smiles on their lips as they look at us pass.

"Those are my ancestors," a soft voice seems to echo in my ears.

A couple feet away from us, stands one of the most beautiful women I've seen in my life. Her white hair falls around her in loose curls and stands out against her brown skin. Her eyes are the clearest blue, like a lake in the morning are wide and childlike but hold a wisdom that seems way older than herself. Her body is slender and she stands just a little taller than me. Her black robe seems to blow around her in an invisible breeze, revealing her wand at her waist along with a small book tucked under her one arm.

"You must be Clan Leader Liliana," Bryson says and takes a step in front of me protectively. I hold onto his arm for support as my knees buckle slightly. This is the women or rather witch that will decide our fate. Our life and the life of our pack depends on this women.

"You do not need to worry Alpha Bryson of the Lupis Pack. I will not harm you or your mate and neither will any of my clan members." She turns and flicks her hands for us to follow. "I think we have lots to discuss and very little time. Don't you think?"

Bryson picks me up and hurries to follow her. She is very fast and doesn't make a sound as she walks in front of us.

She leads us to a set of French doors and allows us to enter before her. She closes the doors and tells us to sit. Another witch is already in the room. Her hair is as black as night and she turns her head to looks at us. Her eyes are a startling green. They are bright and seem to glow almost as she looks at us. She is older then the clan leader. She has the slightest bit of wrinkles forming on the corner of her eyes.

"Alpha Bryson and Luna Everett this is out Seer Witch Lyssa. She is the one the foreseen everything that has occurred to you so far." Liliana explains and sits down behind a desk made completely from wood.

Bryson sets me down and take Lyssa's spot as she stands up to stand beside her clan leader.

"I have one question for you," Bryson says evenly, holding onto my hand tightly. "Why didn't you stop what was happening to Everett if you knew what she endured for all those years? If you knew what my pack when through all those years that I didn't have my mate by my side!" Bryson's voice is shaky and I grip his hand tightly, comforting him silently.

Liliana look Bryson dead straight in the eyes and says something that made my blood curdle. "We didn't do anything to stop what happened to your mate Alpha Bryson because neither of you were ready." 

|AUTHOR'S NOTE|

Hello everyone, I am sorry this has taken so long to write and publish. I have been doing two small jobs for the last couple of weeks but also am doing driver's ed and I am finding it hard to find time to sit down and just write. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

|Chapter Goals and Questions|

Number of Reads: 1000 reads

Number of votes: 38 votes

Can you believe that we have made it to almost a thousand reads already?

I can't! Thank you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
97.4K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
1.3K 35 13
*Rewritten Version* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my mate. I thought when we meant, he'd be my knight i...