I Wouldn't Mind

By Floortjex3

Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. ** It all started with someone trippin... More

-1- (EDITED!)
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-

-7-

79 3 0
By Floortjex3

A/N : This chapter is terrible.

~If you love me don't let go~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 7 

J A E D L Y N N

We were currently sitting in a booth. With "we" i meant everybody. So.. The eight of us.  The car drive was quicker finished then i thought ,Jack had rolled my window open because i complained of having stomach problems. 

'Is you're period coming?' He asked me several times, but i denied. I just got over my period, i don't think it's normal to have it back so quick.. Well, Jack clearly thinks otherwise. The guy wouldn't stop nudging me. And let me say this.. He's strong. So please don't ever cross the line between bad and good of Jack. Even if you're a girl. I'm warning you guys now! He's gonna get you. 

Two days ago i only would have dreamed of this. And suddenly he's by my side saying that we're meant to be forever. If people say : "Follow you're dreams" please, just do that. Just look at me! I'm not sure if we're dating, i mean he's my "mate" but.. Are we officially dating? He didn't asked me and i didn't agreed so, i guess not. But he's my mate so he'll ask right? I hate being insecure it makes me weak. And i'm not. 

The feeling of something stirring in my belly snapped me out of my thoughts. Ugh.. Not again. I'm i really on my period? That can't be.. Right? Yeah. I'm right. Sooo right! 

Just shut the fuck up, already.

I groaned, rubbing my temples. What is happening to me? 

I felt the heat of a warm hand touching mine, connecting with my body. Electricity bumped up to my veins, down my spine. 

'Are you feeling good, flower? Maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring you here,' Jack had a sullen expression on his face, i never saw this side of hime. The one that blaims hisself, when it's truly not his fault. I can protect mysself. He doesn't know the half of what i can. Now that i remember. Shouldn't i say something about my powers? I mean.. I'm very strong, probably the strongest girl, scratch that, woman that exist. I mean who can light a fire with his tippy toe? You? You? You? No. Well, i can! 

'Jack i'm fine, it's just my stomach,' I assured him, with a small nod. 

'You sure?' He narrowed his eyes and eyed me like i was a suspect who didn't wanted to tell the thrut.

'You're exaggerating,' I pointed out, carefully. I know when to be careful or not and at this point i don't think he wants my smartass self.. 

He gave me a death-glare. 

Oops.

****

We were walking back to the pack house, as they call it. The feeling obviously still stirred. I knew what it was... Black. But how do i get her out? 

"Black?"

There was no answer for a few minutes. But then it came. 

"Jaedlynn!"

"Why are you here?"

"I.. There's someone in danger, Jae. I tried to ingore it because you aren't 18 yet but i can't. And since you found you're mate at 6 years old, i guess i have to stay, i can't go anymore." 

"I'll be 18 in a few days, though." 

"Yeah i know, i think that's why we're feeling it harder, and you're spending more time with you're mate, so that's also another reason."

"What is the problem?"

"There's someone in danger.. Well a rogue." 

"Rogue?" 

"That's a wolf that doesn't have a pack." 

"Okay, get it. Is it a child or ..?"

"Human. 15."

"Okay lead the way." 

"But, Jack and the others?" 

"Shit! I forgot!" 

"Just go.. But we'll have to say sooner or later." 

"Yeah i know, but what can we do? I mean the powers."

"Well.. I only have  super-strength and you have  telekinesis, the 4 elements, you can change you're eyes, super speed, heal,  umm and more... Like you can do everything you want."

"That's.. much."

"Yes i know but."

"There's a but?"

"Yes : You can't just tell everyone about this, tell the people you trust because the bad people can use you're weakness against you."

"What's my weakness?" 

"It's Silver, like all the other werewolves." 

"Okay, now lead the way too the kid." 

"Do it yourself you  can smell."

I focused on the smell of a 15 years old rogue. But i was interrupted. 

'Flower, you coming?' Jack asked. 

'Yes,' My voice was a bit shaky but i needed to do this right? This is my duty. 'Go inside, Jack. I'll be in a few.'

'Why?' He aksed giving me a skeptical look. 

I let out a frustrated groan. 'Just, go!' 

He grumbled some unpleasant things under his breath before turning around and disappearing in his house. 

"How do i do my speed?"

"Go with the flow."

What's that supposed to mean? 

I sighed but did as she said and before i knew it i was speeding off to the rogue. 

------

I smelled blood, from two people. One was smelling messy, while the other one was not so much but it was still there. I immediately knew that the last one was off the 15 year old rogue. I assumed that the other man was also a rogue. But there wa something off, the man wasn't a good one. 

I could see the two fighting in the distance. 

'Hey!' I shouted. 

The boy spotted me and growled. Did he think that i was here to attack him? The man got off the kid and lunged towards me. I quickly ducked it. He flew to the ground while i crawled on top off him. My eyes changed from green to blue. I can change my eyes in three colors, blue, green and black. Green is the true color of my eyes, but it has still a meaning; when somebody is lying to me or is bad i can easily see it. I actually don't need it though, i have many abilitys and tracing a lie is one of them. 

Blue eyes means ; sensing trouble and black is when Black take control for strength, strength is the only power i don't have. I guess you can call me super-woman. 

My blue eyes pierced right through him. 'Why are you here?' I growled. Black wanted to take control but i could restrain her. What could she do? I mean, i don't want to sit in the back of my head watching the show. That's just not done. 

'Why would i tell you?' He sneered at me. I could tell by the way his body was shaking slightly that he was afraid. His face was bruised and i practically couldn't see the half of his face anymore. 

'You're not afraid?' My blue eyes darkened a bit, trying to scare him and then break him. 

'No,' He replied. 

The boy came to me. 'He's here for me. They know about me,' He looked of in the distance, i was trying to understand what he was trying to say but i didn't got it. 'Kill him, otherwise he will.' He nodded to the man i was lying on top off. 

I did as he said and broke the neck of the man. 'Who are you?' I got up from the man and walked towards the boy.

'You wouldn't understand,' He whispered, his eyes glassy. 

'Maybe if you tell me, i will?' I questioned. The boy gave me a quick look. 

'Okay,' He sighed. 'I'm Loyd i'm 15 and- an- my pack, killed,' He sobbed quietly. 

I engulfed him in a hug. 'It's okay, i'm here,' I whispered. 

'There is more,' He hiccuped. I encouraged him with a nod to go further. 'I-i have this powers, i have telekinesis and i super strenght, that's the only two i have and there's som-something telling me you have it too,' He muttered the last part. 

I stared at him in shock. 'So i'm not the only one,' I murmured, quietly.'And my hear qualifications are very sharp, i can literally hear everything,' He explained. 

'I guess i can do that too, my innerself- wait do you have a innerself?' I asked, interested. 

He shook his head. 

'Well i have,' I spoke further,' And i have a lot of powers, like all of them.' I locked eyes with his stormy grey eyes. 

'So you're the supreme angel,' He looked relieved. 'Well my pack, call it a family, were.. How can i say this? We all have powers..' 

'But they're dead, right?' I was slightly confused why he called me angel but i decided to drop the subject, for now. 

He nodded, his smile faltering. 'They had powers. My bestfriend Kiko could escape but i don't know were she is. Do you know that we also have mates?'

I thought about Jack and how concerd and pissed off he would be now. 'I know,' I smiled. 

'Kiko was mine,' He said softly. 

'But she escaped, right?' He nodded. 'So she's not dead, we'll find her, Loyd.' 

'Thanks, supreme angel.' He bowed his head, a little. 

'Why do you call me angel? And my name is Jaedlynn.' I raised an eyebrow in confusion. 

'Well.. We are angels,' He replied. 

'Wait, what?' I exclaimed. 'Do i have Wings? Can i fly? What do you mean "supreme"? Is Kiko an angel too? Do all angels have mate's?' 

He chuckled, loudly. That was the first time i heard his laugh. I could say it was cute.. but Jack's laugh was more... I don't know.  It's just Jack's my mate and everytime i see him smile or laugh - and that happens rarely - i melt. Loyd's laugh is more.. cute. More like "little brother way".  

Loyd's voice snapped me out off my thoughts. 'We have to be careful, Jaedlynn.' He warned. 

'What do you mean?'

'There are people out there who wants us. Nobody can take our powers away only you can. You're the supreme angel and that's why they want you.' He explained. 

My eyes changed to green again, while i was thinking. 'They're very stupid.. Why would they kill  you're pack? I mean they need me because they want to take the powers out of the others, that's not logical,' My face scrunched up in confusion, finally something clicked. 'But they don't want you guys!' My jaw dropped open. 'They want me?' 

He nodded. 'Every angel has two powers, but you.. You have them all. Like you have my telekinesis and hearing skills,' He said. 'You have Kiko's eyes changing and speed.' 

'But Black said-'

'And because you're the supreme you have a inner-self.' He cutted me off.  'You're mate is the alpha because you're powerful so you also need someone powerful by you're side.'

'But why exactly do they want me?' I asked, still slightly confused. 

'You're poweful, Jaedlynn.' 

'Yes i know but i have nothing to give them? They can't take my powers away,' I pointed out. 

'You're forgetting something,' He said. 

'What?' 

'You're weakness,' He replied.'Silver?' I asked. 

'Well, silver is also one but it isn't enough to take you down. And by the way nobody knows that silver is painful to us,' He shrugged. 

'But what is my weakness then?' 

'It's you're mate, Lynn,' He answered. I shrugged the nickname off with an eyeroll, but was still trying to get an explanation out of him. 'He's weaker then you and when he will die, you'll die too.' 

That's fair enough. 

'That will not happen,' I assured him, more like assuring myself. 

'We'll see, Lynn.' He turned away from me. 

'Let them come,' I nodded, following him. 

____________

HEYYY  DO THIS : 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FOLLOW

1965 WORDS

_ Floor x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
349 44 11
A girl who thinks she is ugly as everyone in her family always told she is ugly and unattractive and she is shit treated by her own family what happe...
20.1K 443 58
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
860 27 21
Trigger warning :this story will include smut and talk of self harm / violence /sexual assault etc , if your under the age of 18 please don't read th...